FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Impossible

Impossible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This site is literally impossible

I have messaged literally everyone (I think)

No messages back. Hardly any views on my profile and no winks.

I know I won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I would have thought someone would have messaged me back haha.

Ahh well. I tried and failed I guess.

Anyone else have this problem??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This site is literally impossible

I know I won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I would have thought someone would have messaged me back haha.

Anyone else have this problem??"

No, Go to clubs and socials

By *ntilogicallyMan  over a year ago

Somewhere between Newport and Cardiff

Yeah. So many complain about guys not reading their profiles, being rude, lack of originality, no respect, and selfishness. I don't even need to be told any of this, I have always put a woman's needs first, but I swear they really prefer the dickheads.

Agreed.

They say go to socials, which is a fair point.

However, I work earlys afternoons and nights. So it’s very rare that I am able to make a social event.

It’s not that I don’t want to, just the ones I can make are normally mikes away

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

There are a few daytime socials.

You say you've messaged everyone but I doubt that very much. Maybe look at the content of your message rather than the amount you send out. Address your profile, maybe the women/couples aren't liking what they see so jazz it up. Put a few more pics up, doesn't have to be your face. Lots like body pics. Look at some of the guys who are successful and see what their profiles are like you'll find a few of them in the lounge forum

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You've been on the site 3 months and you've had a meet. That's more than most guys get in years.

By *emMuitoCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

The problem for you is that there are simply loads of other single men with similar profiles and wants on the site. Your profile is short and to the point, but maybe too short and to the point..

"Yeah. So many complain about guys not reading their profiles, being rude, lack of originality, no respect, and selfishness. I don't even need to be told any of this, I have always put a woman's needs first, but I swear they really prefer the dickheads."

You can Evidence this? If you consider this post it's evidence to the contrary cos you're having no luck X

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

We only meet single guys at clubs now , lots of married dreamers on here wasting time

I only need to listen to other guys talking about women for the evidence.

"Look at the tits on that"

THAT not her, as if she isn't even a person.

Ah & you assume they're the ones being the meets hmmmmm

You might be best looking at a couple of the successful single guys who post here, nothing disrespectful about most of them. I don't need to name them because the single ladies know who they are & we see them at clubs, socials & parties all the time. Ill informed Sweeping statements are rarely helpful X

Ill informed? The aforementioned complaints women put on their profiles

Ever since I was in school I've known guys who talked about and treated women as if they were shit. What always amazed me about them was the way they kept getting the opportunities to carry on doing it

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

You have not messaged everyone.

A lot of women cruise profiles in secret so you won’t know if they’ve looked.

When I get a message the first thing I do is check his profile. A lot of women do the same. Does your profile offer anything we want or is it an almost blank ‘I want sex’ profile?

The site is a tool, not a guarantee of sex. Plenty of ordinary guys are getting plenty of action.

Avoid the ‘women only like bastards’ attitude you hear from some men. It makes guys look bitter, is extremely unattractive, and almost guarantees a meet free future on fab. Remember that your forum activity stays here permanently and is easily found.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"You've been on the site 3 months and you've had a meet. That's more than most guys get in years.

"

I was thinking the exact same thing tbh.

When I get a message the first thing I do is check his profile. A lot of women do the same. Does your profile offer anything we want or is it an almost blank ‘I want sex’ profile?

The site is a tool, not a guarantee of sex. Plenty of ordinary guys are getting plenty of action.

Avoid the ‘women only like bastards’ attitude you hear from some men. It makes guys look bitter, is extremely unattractive, and almost guarantees a meet free future on fab. Remember that your forum activity stays here permanently and is easily found. "

Perfect response, I love a polite guy but I still got to fancy him to fuck him X

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Avoid the ‘women only like bastards’ attitude you hear from some men. It makes guys look bitter, is extremely unattractive, and almost guarantees a meet free future on fab. Remember that your forum activity stays here permanently and is easily found. "

Exactly this and the point I was trying to make. A profile is like a shop window. If there's no effort put into it then you aren't gonna wanna shop in there lol!

Avoid the ‘women only like bastards’ attitude you hear from some men. It makes guys look bitter, is extremely unattractive, and almost guarantees a meet free future on fab. Remember that your forum activity stays here permanently and is easily found.

Perfect response, I love a polite guy but I still got to fancy him to fuck him X"

I don't know where men get this idea from that if they're nice and polite they should automatically be entitled to a meet.

I am actually a fan of men who

**Men who are more on the cocky side rather than those who are overly nice

I agree. Every bloke coming through they like drips that never had it. Coming through like these women sweet and belevalent so women front accordingly but it bores them. They like a man that to the point and take control Haha mailed every women on here he said haha I get loads of meets although not looking at moment. 0 mail sent ...

I wouldn’t say my profile suggests I just want sex or a quick meet.

Would you say it does?

I’m a genuine person and any feedback on profile would be greatly appreciated

I appreciate that. I appreciate everyone has different likes and dislikes.

I guess it’s waiting for the right click.

Is it?

I really didn’t realise that.

I just like chatting as well. I don’t go in for the killer blow for a quick meet either.

To be fair, had more views on my profile today than ever xx

Me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,look at me

Ok maybe it was a slight exaggeration.

Just seems like I read the profile, try and be polite etc and also be myself.

But everyone has different opinions

"I appreciate that. I appreciate everyone has different likes and dislikes.

I guess it’s waiting for the right click. "

... that's it. Bang on

Wish I had those socks

Patience dude. It’s all about patience. Also, put a bit more effort into your profile. You don’t have to write an essay or anything, but your profile reads like bullet points and it just seems a bit lazy.

Most messages I send are generally lost amongst the ridiculous amount of mail that most women receive and can more often than not, go unnoticed. But there’s no point losing your shit because you couldn’t get someone’s attention. It’s kind of what separates the men from the boys on here. The ability to not have temper tantrums.

"I agree. Every bloke coming through they like drips that never had it. Coming through like these women sweet and belevalent so women front accordingly but it bores them. They like a man that to the point and take control Haha mailed every women on here he said haha I get loads of meets although not looking at moment. 0 mail sent ..."

Aww mate I really don't think that will have the effect you're hoping for

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

This post is longer than your profile bio...something to consider perhaps?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are 3 sure-fire ways to improve your chances on here.

1/ Go to socials.

2) Go to socials.

3/ Go to....seriously, have I got to type it again, or have you got the idea lol?

"Patience dude. It’s all about patience. Also, put a bit more effort into your profile. You don’t have to write an essay or anything, but your profile reads like bullet points and it just seems a bit lazy.

Most messages I send are generally lost amongst the ridiculous amount of mail that most women receive and can more often than not, go unnoticed. But there’s no point losing your shit because you couldn’t get someone’s attention. It’s kind of what separates the men from the boys on here. The ability to not have temper tantrums. "

100% agree with this. Chill out fella, put more effort in.

I don't agree at all that it's impossible. It's just about making an effort, simply being polite doesn't cut it.

Fair enough. I take any advice on here.

Literally just looking for a nice fwb really.

Although since speaking in forums more people looked at my profile than ever x

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

People say my profile is blunt but at least people know what im looking for. Plus i kniw if theyve read it.

"Fair enough. I take any advice on here.

Literally just looking for a nice fwb really.

Although since speaking in forums more people looked at my profile than ever x"

If you want advice and are looking for a fwb then I'd suggest a dating site such as pof. ALL fuck buddies I've ever had have been met via pof. That's why I only use fab to meet couples/Hotwifes. I very rarely (if ever) meet single women off fab.

By *stroboy78Man  over a year ago

Abergavenny

"You've been on the site 3 months and you've had a meet. That's more than most guys get in years.

"

True, I've been on here over 2 years before I had a met for coffee and that was only in the last month. I think it's because I'm too polite haha

Well you haven't messaged everyone as you haven't messaged me. Haha

"Well you haven't messaged everyone as you haven't messaged me. Haha"

That's because u have everyone under 35 blocked

It's like all this back and forth polite hi hi hi hi. That is boring. And I say women front as they do. A lot of women just as straight to the point as some blokes but got pretend like its the first time they heard it. Some these women more clued than most these blokes can imagine. Obviously mail is select. Someone with cumslut as a username is not the same as someone using a more intelligent username. You just got make your mail stand out and keep them coming back. Is simple really. Shine. Don't become a bore and remember most been on here50 years literally most sorted already in million places. Sometimes could be kids etc also. And I'm sorted just like the women on here so I say what I want without any desired efforts needed in reply to the lady

By *rLittleWelshCumSlutWoman  over a year ago

newport

"It's like all this back and forth polite hi hi hi hi. That is boring. And I say women front as they do. A lot of women just as straight to the point as some blokes but got pretend like its the first time they heard it. Some these women more clued than most these blokes can imagine. Obviously mail is select. Someone with cumslut as a username is not the same as someone using a more intelligent username. You just got make your mail stand out and keep them coming back. Is simple really. Shine. Don't become a bore and remember most been on here50 years literally most sorted already in million places. Sometimes could be kids etc also. And I'm sorted just like the women on here so I say what I want without any desired efforts needed in reply to the lady "

Must think of a more intelligent username

Is nothing personal and I don't put everyone in same box Just a very common username on here which could of been any I picked from air.

Just in a 20 mile search of women now. there is 3 cumsluts just on the first page. Again is nothing personal just first username came to mind. Not saying any of them are not intelligent. Just typical i use that username really to compare intelligence

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"It's like all this back and forth polite hi hi hi hi. That is boring. And I say women front as they do. A lot of women just as straight to the point as some blokes but got pretend like its the first time they heard it. Some these women more clued than most these blokes can imagine. Obviously mail is select. Someone with cumslut as a username is not the same as someone using a more intelligent username. You just got make your mail stand out and keep them coming back. Is simple really. Shine. Don't become a bore and remember most been on here50 years literally most sorted already in million places. Sometimes could be kids etc also. And I'm sorted just like the women on here so I say what I want without any desired efforts needed in reply to the lady

Must think of a more intelligent username "

Change to something less generic

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

This is just my opinion, but you reveal part of your problem yourself when you say you’ve messaged everyone.

Personally, I think it’s better to message people on rare occasions. Far better to get involved with the site through forums etc. Socials are obviously excellent, as mentioned.

Basically, get known on here as an decent, interesting member of the Fab “community” and just let the rest flow from there.

tl:dr - stop trying to get laid and you might end up getting laid .

By *pacelordmf80Man  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Be polite and not a nutter. Served me well so far.

Anyone fancy a quickie in the back of my car?

» Add a new message to this topic