Cake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How would you tempt me "
i got big hairy balls, straight hair and curly teeth!!! Tempted??? Only joking

"How would you tempt me "

With the lure of mind-blowing, sheet soaking, unhurried cunnilingus... As much as you can handle...

You need stamina mate. Women get bored of blokes that only lick and fuck a minute. Is see through and these big words ain't going to help you haha

"You need stamina mate. Women get bored of blokes that only lick and fuck a minute. Is see through and these big words ain't going to help you haha "

Perhaps my friend you need to work on your technique instead of criticising people you don't even know... Just a suggestion.

No working on anything needed round here mate haha and just from your comment would suggest minute man. Simple as that. Is there for all to critic. Is nothing personal. Just see through

"No working on anything needed round here mate haha and just from your comment would suggest minute man. Simple as that. Is there for all to critic. Is nothing personal. Just see through"

And I can see through your comments for what you are too, as can anyone else reading. And it's sad that you need to try and feel better about yourself by attempting to put someone else down... Just puts all your own insecurities on show for everyone to see.

I haven't come on the forum to feed a Troll. Good luck elsewhere.

Without pics I wouldnt temp u lol

None that mate. I just read your comment and thought as if some women wants that all night for as long as they can take is as you put it. I simply thought no chance mate haha ain't happening for you That is all. No bully or victim stuff needed. That is also as see through...

And like the lady above said. What you even going down on.. . Haha no clue. Get a clue haha

"None that mate. I just read your comment and thought as if some women wants that all night for as long as they can take is as you put it. I simply thought no chance mate haha ain't happening for you That is all. No bully or victim stuff needed. That is also as see through... "

Since you're the expert, what is it that you think "some woman" wants? Out of curiosity.

I think they rather take cake off the guy above than what this guy offering haha sounds like a long boring night and I'm not female but I know.

What are your thoughts on his comment? Tempting? Am I way off in your opinion?

"I think they rather take cake off the guy above than what this guy offering haha sounds like a long boring night and I'm not female but I know.

"

I think (with respect) that until the day you wake up and discover you have a vagina, that you have no right to comment on what some woman might want. Every woman is different. The lady asked to be tempted. The gent obliged. I Dont think it's for you to tell him he is wrong, since you couldn't possibly know, and women aren't clones.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just some woman.

I've been with enough and speak to enough women to know that a night of laying there getting licked out unrushed as he put it. ain't going cut it. You have to put the dick in at some point and ill be honest I fuck all night. Literally. I'll make them explode a thousand times. I'll have them lost in the moment. I go so deep they think I'm in their mouth the same time. My problem is women wanting more i don't even mail these days much. Very select. Why i spend most my time on here in forums. So I must be doing things right if they all seem want more. This guy still be down there. No mention of anything other than licking. I get every women is different and your comment is humbling but I still just read in to his comment as a minute man. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm not. Maybe some like that. I wish him all the best but if I'm right is these guys giving us blokes a bad rep on here. Haha i hope this blank profile picks him haha again nothing personal. And totally respect what you said

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"I think they rather take cake off the guy above than what this guy offering haha sounds like a long boring night and I'm not female but I know.

I think (with respect) that until the day you wake up and discover you have a vagina, that you have no right to comment on what some woman might want. Every woman is different. The lady asked to be tempted. The gent obliged. I Dont think it's for you to tell him he is wrong, since you couldn't possibly know, and women aren't clones.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just some woman. "

I think just to say a female wiuld know about it more than a bloke is not true. Personally. You know what you like. but other females I think when 9/10 is a bloke they meet. I think I'm in a position as a bloke to speak more about other women and my experiences with women in terms what they are into than other women that meet blokes.

This guy is a minute man and just from him comment it ain't hard to see

I think when you wake with a vagina. It still doesn't make you more qualified to speak on what other women are into.

Your making no sense

Perfect sense.

Well this was an entertaining read that got out of hand quickly!

Such fragility!

"This guy is a minute man and just from him comment it ain't hard to see"

You're missing my point. The reason there are sites like this is so people can find what's good for them. There is absolutely nothing about that gents comment that suggests he's any type of way in bed. And who are you to judge him on that? Instead of putting him down why didn't you try and do better at tempting the lady? There's no room for closed judgmental minds on this site.

[Removed by poster at 04/08/19 12:12:35]

I'd tempt you with 1 minute of toe curling oral followed by 1 minute of mind blowing sex. Id then turn over, fall asleep and snore so loud that u want to cover my face with a pillow. Pm me

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

No photos , so why would we

"This guy is a minute man and just from him comment it ain't hard to see

You're missing my point. The reason there are sites like this is so people can find what's good for them. There is absolutely nothing about that gents comment that suggests he's any type of way in bed. And who are you to judge him on that? Instead of putting him down why didn't you try and do better at tempting the lady? There's no room for closed judgmental minds on this site. "

I have no intention of tempting anyone on this thread. I don't even view any your profiles. I was speaking from experience and to be fair. I just thought is a public forum. He put him self out there for critic. Is like if you don't want get knocked out.you don't step in the ring. I'm open minded and we'll in my right to read between any lines and break down any comment i want. Is not putting someone down.

I'll take one minute. Better than nothing

"I'll take one minute. Better than nothing "

I'm offering 2 mins..... Is that too much?

"I'll take one minute. Better than nothing

I'm offering 2 mins..... Is that too much? "

Well it is Sunday. Could be a bit much for me. I'll have to think on that and get back to you.....

I'm exhausted just thinking about it

"I'll take one minute. Better than nothing

I'm offering 2 mins..... Is that too much?

Well it is Sunday. Could be a bit much for me. I'll have to think on that and get back to you.....

I'm exhausted just thinking about it "

I could probably knock 30 secs off, considering it is a Sunday after all.... And the football is on soon

» Add a new message to this topic