FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > My moan of the day

My moan of the day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi when nosing on a profile, is it just me that get annoyed when people (men worse offenders) say that the expect a reply from a message even if its a rejection. Read one just now that they expect a reply from a wink. Get real ask a meet or fem couple on here, how many messages they get. Rant over. Ha ha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I get a message that's no pic and just hi, I will look at profile but if there's no content then I will delete, if i get a pic which is the same as what I can see on their profile, normally Dick pic, and no content I'll delete

That's when I get another exact same message! With 'why the fuck did you delete!' i dont need to explain myself! And they didn't read my profile... So they get blocked. It makes me moan too, and not in the good way!! Lol

"Hi when nosing on a profile, is it just me that get annoyed when people (men worse offenders) say that the expect a reply from a message even if its a rejection. Read one just now that they expect a reply from a wink. Get real ask a meet or fem couple on here, how many messages they get. Rant over. Ha ha. "

They can expect replies all they like, think they're in for disappoinment on here

If theres a face pic sent I always reply with a positive or a no thankyou, I block then as the abuse back isn't worth it.

If I do not see a paper clip I delete. I also get messages back saying 'why delete without opening my message', my response is ' you obviously didn't read my profile asking nicely for a face pic' I then block x

Any hint of expectation & we won't even look

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

I hate all the friend invites I get when they've not even been bothered with messaging first, yeah like if they're a friend when there's never been a message or chat, jog on I think

» Add a new message to this topic