FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > How many verifications?

How many verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers.

Interested in your opinions.

Someone told me recently that for a girl who's not been on here long, I've met a lot of people. And it's bugging me a little.

I've not met everyone on my verifications and some are socials, but why am I feeling bad about myself? This is a site for non manogamous experiences right?

So does it put people off meeting if the person has a lot of verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kong here, veri would not stop me from seeing you. You are our my league though.

You look great everyone here for fun. You go girl

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We like to read verifications to gauge what sort of people your meeting, so no, too many veris wouldn't put us off contacting someone.

"Hey fabbers.

Someone told me recently that for a girl who's not been on here long, I've met a lot of people. And it's bugging me a little.

I've not met everyone on my verifications and some are socials, but why am I feeling bad about myself? This is a site for non manogamous experiences right?

So does it put people off meeting if the person has a lot of verifications? "

Don't worry what others think, you're here to enjoy yourself

And 12 in 4 months doesn't seem like an excessive amount

"Hey fabbers.

Hi lovely,

I’ve been here just over 3 months and I’ve got an excessive amount of verifications. Reason being, I attend loads of group socials and I talk to dozens of people each time.

If people read my verifications they will see they are social ones as I tend to hide my play veris or veris that are generic like ...chatted briefly, nice lady. lol

I suppose it could go two ways... 1- people think omg what a fun social butterfly or 2- complete tart lol. Either way I’m completely comfortable with my lifestyle and the opinions of others don’t phase me.

What I’m trying to say is, don’t worry about what others think just be true to yourself and have fun x

There isn't a limit on verifications for me.

You could go to one social meet 40 people and they all verify you or you fuck 40 people and they all verify you. The numbers don't mean much.

I usually look at the split between meet and cam verifications to have idea of what the person likes and will only ready the latest two or three any way.

"Hey fabbers.

Your body, your life do what you want, you can always hide verification summary and just display your most recent or favourite varif x

Have fun fk what others think

By *e_SocksWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have lots of veris but 99% of the are from the social gatherings. I state it on my profile just so people are not put off by it.

Do what's right for you I guess, don't worry about what others think.

By *lackDiamond85Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Girl - don’t watch what anyone wants to say.. you fuck whoever you want to. Yes some people will be put off by a high number of verifications, but who gives a flying?

Do you. Love what you do.

Makes no difference to me how many verifications someone has. I actually prefer to see more as it gives me a better idea of what a person is like.

I've a few from 12 months ago. I've had recent meets but I'm no longer inclined to swap veri's. If that's how someone judges me, then they"re not going to be my type anyway.

Like most have said, enjoy it for you ??

Mark

If they want to judge you by the number of veris I would say they aren't worth meeting, why start off with a negative judgement?

By *ing-louisMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

It makes no difference to me how many others have got, but the people they've met does.

This coming from the guy with none

To be fair, Fab is very dated in design and doesn't innovate like other services out there. There could be a simple design improvement to give different forms of verification options to the community.

Example:

Social & Play

Do I care if a gorgeous woman has 50 verifications? Not in the slightest mush.

Nobody should be made to feel unsettled no matter what.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all. Feel a lot better now. And you're all right. It's my body. And I'm probably having a lot less sex than a monogamous couple so I guess if you look at it that way

Variety is the spice of life as they say. Besides, I'm in my prime. If I don't do this now I never will.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Best thing on here is try not to take it too seriously and your verifications prove that you are a good genuine person who does actually meet

"Thanks all. Feel a lot better now. And you're all right. It's my body. And I'm probably having a lot less sex than a monogamous couple so I guess if you look at it that way

Variety is the spice of life as they say. Besides, I'm in my prime. If I don't do this now I never will.

"

The best way to look at it in my opinion is do you really care what an anonymous stranger on the internet thinks? If someone isn’t happy with how many veri’s you have that is their issue not yours.

I have put in my profile that people can message others on my veris to prove I'm genuine.

Thats what veris are for ?

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I have put in my profile that people can message others on my veris to prove I'm genuine.

Thats what veris are for ?"

We agree...we like to read veris as often gives us an insight to what someone enjoys.

In the end though I really wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks ...it's a swinging site.

Have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic