FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Veri's to show or not

Veri's to show or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as a single bloke on here, yes verified, but not yet photo verified, is it good to show meet verifications or just to leave them off, if i put them up, i'll be accussed of bragging about meets, as ive not been on here long, but leaving them off, is another way of saying i'm a slag and got to many to show....

your thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I don't show mine, people know me so I feel there is no point in putting verifications up.

However if you are new to the site verifications can only help.

So heres the problem if you get meets every day for a month and show every verification then you can interpret it as either you are an amazing guy or you will shag anything.

Its a judgment call some guys have loads of verifications and some go by word of mouth it really depends on how you want to present yourself

Surely the thoughts are all yours... be as you are not as others. Say and do it as it is. Personal choice. What most do in here in the open your veris aint gonna worry any of them if they want ya they will let ya know

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Why would you think hiding your veris would say you`re a slag with too many to show ? Just don`t get your perception on that point , sorry ! We show our veris as it`s our choice to do so , and obviously it`s everyones personal choice as to how many or few they choose to show . When we`re looking for prospective play meets then we find that hidden veris arouse more suspicion than those that are shown .

i like to read veris tbh

there are loads of fakes on here that have veried themselves via other profiles and one guy even verified his own couples profile so yes it's good to show them. Also some people only have webcam or phone veris which I don't go a bundle on.

I dont think hiding veris means that you have too many, thats quite absurd. There are a number of reasons why people choose to leave them hidden.

For example, I don't show mine because I'm a very private person and it's absolutely nobody elses business who I've screwed. If people want to see that I really do meet, then I am happy enough to turn my veris on for 5 minutes so they can see, but otherwise, they stay off.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you all for your input, been very provoking, i will take the point that to show is good, so i'll start now, thank you all

its all down to the individual if you say in yoir profile "discreation is a must " or discreet then surely you should hide your veris for that reason alone.

» Add a new message to this topic