FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Instant meets

Instant meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any women actually meet men when they say stuff like “I’m in the car and can meet you right now. Fancy it”.... or words to that affect?!

No pictures, no chat. Just totally out of the blue...

I can’t imagine ever meeting a guy like that, but wonder if it works for some?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Instant/blind meets don't do it for me at all.

I am all for a bit of spontaneous fun, but prefer that to be with someone I am already familiar with.

I am sure some may be open to it though

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Definitely not my thing either, unless it's someone I already know

"Definitely not my thing either, unless it's someone I already know "

This for me too... 90% of messages i get on here ask me to meet right now, drives me crazy

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Generally we wouldn't meet someone like that. But we have occasionally put up a meet at short notice and have had excellent mmfs without any build up.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We get them too, I (H) travel a lot with work so get random from all over the place.

Funny when they think it's Mrs traveling, quite cute when they call me sexy or hunny though

"Definitely not my thing either, unless it's someone I already know

This for me too... 90% of messages i get on here ask me to meet right now, drives me crazy "

me too! Although I get quite a few budding “writers”, who’s work I’ve yet to see published... I wonder why?

"Generally we wouldn't meet someone like that. But we have occasionally put up a meet at short notice and have had excellent mmfs without any build up. "
perhaps men just don’t need the same mental stimulation? Rabid dogs

As a single female, I perhaps am much more hesitant to engage in something with someone I know absolutely nothing about.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

You’d be surprised how many couple put up meet request or status updates asking to meet them now. Less so women, but even that happens on some occasions, or quickly goes from them having a chat to them wanting a meet. We are all different and that’s what makes fab so good.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Generally we wouldn't meet someone like that. But we have occasionally put up a meet at short notice and have had excellent mmfs without any build up. perhaps men just don’t need the same mental stimulation? Rabid dogs

As a single female, I perhaps am much more hesitant to engage in something with someone I know absolutely nothing about. "

Without the mental stimulation i get bored very easily.

Be a liar to say i haven't done last minute meets but much prefer the mental stimulation and the tease.

By *inkyandperky555Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We would never meet anyone that way we like to chat and get to know who we are meeting need to be very careful these days unfortunately.

Mav I only respond to a meet now if they mention how much their balls need draining honest

If I had been chatting too them for a wee bit then I'd be tempted. But but not to anybody just sending a random message or posting a status. ??

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

I'd quite happily have a meet me now, but only with someone I already know

Never with a stranger

"Mav I only respond to a meet now if they mention how much their balls need draining honest "

I'm the same P if they're not showing their desperation clearly it's not happening X

I can understand why single women won't do it especially these days you don't know who's out there couples i assume would be more trusting and guys come on if a lady messaged you demanding sex right then there is no way you're going to reply with sorry I'd like to chat and get to know you first harsh but true

Desperate times call for desperate measures. No thanks unless I knew them. Who’s up fir a meet

By *rShinyKnickersMan  over a year ago

BARRY

I've also noticed tons of profiles that pop up with no info, no photos and the only text being "Looking for a good time" or just "meet NOW!" or words to that effect.

I mean, they're obviously fake, but Jebus!

Nope, no meets from me unless we've messaged a little bit, and I know what ya look like at least!

Anyone for a meet NOW? P3achy's plums need draining X

There is certain women on this site who have asked me for an instant meet. Hence y I'm on their block list

But hey ho the site ain't like it use to be. Can't even be ass to start a good opening message that's y I keep it simple.

BARRY

"Anyone for a meet NOW? P3achy's plums need draining X"

You're gunna regret saying that...!! I hope your inbox isn't limited..!

Now I stick to that meet me now sould only be used as a social meet, but there are some fems and couples out there that will use it as a full on meet and thats their preference and I would always respect it.

"Anyone for a meet NOW? P3achy's plums need draining X

You're gunna regret saying that...!! I hope your inbox isn't limited..! "

the inbox will be bursting along with the plums!

BARRY

You're gunna regret saying that...!! I hope your inbox isn't limited..! the inbox will be bursting along with the plums! "

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick!

You're gunna regret saying that...!! I hope your inbox isn't limited..! the inbox will be bursting along with the plums!

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick! "

you bring the bread, I’ll bring the butter, and we can make a juicy plum pudding

BARRY

You're gunna regret saying that...!! I hope your inbox isn't limited..! the inbox will be bursting along with the plums!

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick! you bring the bread, I’ll bring the butter, and we can make a juicy plum pudding "

How an I resist an offer like that!?

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick! you bring the bread, I’ll bring the butter, and we can make a juicy plum pudding "

Best offer we've had so far

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick! you bring the bread, I’ll bring the butter, and we can make a juicy plum pudding

Best offer we've had so far "

who’s bringing the custard? blurgh

Like to have some chemistry and able to have a laugh with so dont do for us

BARRY

Mmmm..plums....I reckon you and I should go over there, Miss Maverick! you bring the bread, I’ll bring the butter, and we can make a juicy plum pudding

Best offer we've had so far who’s bringing the custard? blurgh "

I think I'd better bring the padding pool, too!

I get turned on by genuine, honest chemistry so I wouldn't 'meet now' to play. I'd be open to meeting socially though x

Best offer we've had so far who’s bringing the custard? blurgh "

Mmmm custard... That's the plums drained

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The chat is part of the fun, isn't it?

BARRY

Best offer we've had so far who’s bringing the custard? blurgh

Mmmm custard... That's the plums drained "

Hmmm...pie making?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope not at all

By *mamonkeeCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have to say there are times when I feel very naughty and yes I want to meet right there and then.

I've always chatted for a while, and even messaged on WhatsApp before meeting for a social. I totally understand and respect the fact that women are vulnerable as hell these days... and unfortunately there are men out there who just want to use them

"I've always chatted for a while, and even messaged on WhatsApp before meeting for a social. I totally understand and respect the fact that women are vulnerable as hell these days... and unfortunately there are men out there who just want to use them"

Sensible and not pushy

However, saying women are vulnerable on here is not true.

Fems hold the ultimate power on here as they get to choose from one hell of alot of males.

Its the difficulty they come up against having to out the wankers is the vulnerability you are talking about.

The idea of fucking a total stranger is in some parts sext to me, however a total blind meet could be awkward if you didn't fancy each other

Dunno Mav - I’m more inclined to message for a couple of years first before suggesting a meet

"Dunno Mav - I’m more inclined to message for a couple of years first before suggesting a meet "
hahahaha sounds familiar

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I've always chatted for a while, and even messaged on WhatsApp before meeting for a social. I totally understand and respect the fact that women are vulnerable as hell these days... and unfortunately there are men out there who just want to use them

Sensible and not pushy

However, saying women are vulnerable on here is not true.

Fems hold the ultimate power on here as they get to choose from one hell of alot of males.

Its the difficulty they come up against having to out the wankers is the vulnerability you are talking about. "

I can see what this poster might of meant. As in vulnerable when they go on the actual meet. What with catfishing/possibility of something untoward happening/etc.

No way would I respond to a meet now unless I knew the person and was meet ready or it was a social. Can't believe the sender thinks it would work. Couples have the advantage they have safety in numbers.

By *irtywildsideMan  over a year ago

Barry

I can see why a lot of single females wouldn’t entertain an instant meet with a guy who sends the infamous ‘Meet Now?’ Message and sadly, after being on fab for 7 years now I can see why as the amount of idiots and keyboard fantasists is always too high.

But I’ve had a handful of instant meets with females and couples over the years even if more than 50 per cent of the ‘couples’ that message me for ‘right now’ fun actually turn out to be guys. But after a couple of messages back and forth you can usually spot them a mile off and I’ve only been to one meet where I was greeted with ‘my Mrs has just gone to bed so do you mind sneaking round the side of the house’

If you are polite but direct and can see by the first couple of messages that you aren’t dealing with a time waster and are happy to give out a number to prove you are who you say you are then things can work out although I have found that all my fab friends who I have met multiple times have begun with a much slower, more prolonged build up before and during the first meet

This made me laugh ????

"We get them too, I (H) travel a lot with work so get random from all over the place.

Funny when they think it's Mrs traveling, quite cute when they call me sexy or hunny though "

This happens to my husband all the time.

Hes a lorry driver and drives all over the uk.

Always getting straight guys looking to fuck his pussy

Calling him beautiful and baby

There not usually happy after a few messages of them flirting and him flirting right back when I come into the convo and say how cute they'd look fucking my husband.

Mostly we never hear from them again

» Add a new message to this topic