FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > “High regard”

“High regard”

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don’t you just love it when people tell you that that have a “high regard for personal hygiene”...

wow! Thanks for that! I should hope so too

I can’t say it’s the usual way I tend to start a conversation with someone, but hey ho! Maybe I will try it the next time I’m introduced to someone at the pub, and get all the pleasantries out of the way

I’m awaiting the day someone sends a lovely intro message to tell me that they have a “low regard for personal hygiene” god forbid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

It's when they stipulate they have a high regard for personal hygiene but have over 100 photos of unprotected sex and 50+ verifications saying they've been "filled up" or something similar!

As far has I'm concerned, a shower and a condom is good for me.....a profile that says "last check up was clear" is not sufficient! Haha!

"It's when they stipulate they have a high regard for personal hygiene but have over 100 photos of unprotected sex and 50+ verifications saying they've been "filled up" or something similar!

As far has I'm concerned, a shower and a condom is good for me.....a profile that says "last check up was clear" is not sufficient! Haha!"

so if they’ve brushed their teeth and hair that doesn’t count?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, all my teeth are my own

Swansea

"It's when they stipulate they have a high regard for personal hygiene but have over 100 photos of unprotected sex and 50+ verifications saying they've been "filled up" or something similar!

As far has I'm concerned, a shower and a condom is good for me.....a profile that says "last check up was clear" is not sufficient! Haha! so if they’ve brushed their teeth and hair that doesn’t count? "

Who says they need to have teeth?! Haha!!

"Hi, all my teeth are my own "
but do you have a high regard for oral hygiene?

I wonder if smokers would consider chewing gum as a high regard for oral hygiene?

As far has I'm concerned, a shower and a condom is good for me.....a profile that says "last check up was clear" is not sufficient! Haha! so if they’ve brushed their teeth and hair that doesn’t count?

Who says they need to have teeth?! Haha!!"

give them a quick rinse, does that count?

Swansea

" give them a quick rinse, does that count? "

Quick scrape with a dirty fingernail and a peek in the mirror is just fine!

"Hi, all my teeth are my own but do you have a high regard for oral hygiene?

I wonder if smokers would consider chewing gum as a high regard for oral hygiene? "

Nothing worse than a man who smells of nicotine

"Hi, all my teeth are my own but do you have a high regard for oral hygiene?

I wonder if smokers would consider chewing gum as a high regard for oral hygiene? Nothing worse than a man who smells of nicotine "

or have the orange nicotine stained fingers from rolling

cheek lol I roll my own smokes and do not have stained fingers or have tobacco breath , nothing worse than having avocado breath

This high regard though isn’t it a given. Why the hell would you not be looking your best or smelling your best. Sorry can’t get my head around that...

"This high regard though isn’t it a given. Why the hell would you not be looking your best or smelling your best. Sorry can’t get my head around that... "
nor me! It’s as if they are usually bogging, so have to specify that they’ve had a wash. lol

"cheek lol I roll my own smokes and do not have stained fingers or have tobacco breath , nothing worse than having avocado breath"
how very millennial x

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Sorry in this day and age there is just no reason not to bath or shower every day to smell clean and fresh and as for smokers breath sorry discusting habit and smell of smoke on them

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Exactly why we like to meet socially before we play so we can judge peoples hygiene before we proceed as we've learnt that just because we make an effort not everybody will

Mrs

Ha ha I still can’t get my head around this maybe I’m to old lol. And got manners I can appreciate people get a bit sweaty when They are nervous. But that’s got to be it hasn’t it has anyone really had any bad experiences then. Maybe I’ve been lucky lol...

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nothing wrong with a good gargle of listerine, just don't do it whilst giving a BJ though

"Nothing wrong with a good gargle of listerine, just don't do it whilst giving a BJ though "

Now that takes the fun right out of it

"Nothing wrong with a good gargle of listerine, just don't do it whilst giving a BJ though

Now that takes the fun right out of it "

pmsl

I’d imagine that would tingle

"I’d imagine that would tingle "

tingle be fucked pmsl xx

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

[Removed by poster at 31/10/19 18:16:51]

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"

I’m awaiting the day someone sends a lovely intro message to tell me that they have a “low regard for personal hygiene” god forbid "

Dont knock it. It always pays to have prior warning of them having blackheads the size of Pontefract Cakes on their genitals!

» Add a new message to this topic