FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profile Follow-Up

Profile Follow-Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay guys, so posted asking for advice about my profile lately and one thing that came up was my lack of pictures. I seen that some guys have pics of their cock on their profile but im unsure if its right for me to do the same??

I'm quite insecure about mine as I have a bit of a tight foreskin that doesn't retract all that much? Do you think any pics of it would put people off?

TIA!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

should probs say that Id be willing to send a pic for any one to see for feedback if interested

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I dont like to see cock pics but love to see hairy legs

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Put any pic up except one of your dick or a gaping arsehole and you'll be fine!!

There's still not alot of content in your profile either so not alot to catch the eye of the females.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

You've got to make yourself stand out on here and that certainly does not mean by showing a dick pic. Get some pics up, whether they be clothed, comedy, whatever you're comfy with.

Get along to socials and chams and get your face out there. Your age will put some off but then there are plenty who love a young man so don't let this hold you back

Mrs

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

deffo noooooo to dick pics,too bloody many on here already

(fem of couple)

» Add a new message to this topic