FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cardiff social

cardiff social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can someone pls tell us what exactly happens at the cardiff socials? we dont know what to expect

thanks k&p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The social itself is just a great night out guys with a lot of likeminded sexy people. We drink, dance, chat and flirt. The sexy fun goes on after the socials when people go off to their various hotels and homes. Just look at the social as a night out with your mates...remembering this is one sexy crowd. xxx

thanks as im a larger lady i feel abit out of place as there alot of sexier people on the scene lol xxx

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Please do not think your size makes you any less sexy than, any other person. My Nicci is a bbw and phenominally sexy. Just come along to the social, you will find a lot of very friendly welcoming folks, you will not be any less welcome than anyone else.

What Roger says is very true. We try to make everyone feel welcome. Just come along prepared to relax and have a good night. Size doesn't come into it hun. xxx

Social night..good fun..height.size.no worrys..just be yourself and you can't go wrong.

Gill&John

"thanks as im a larger lady i feel abit out of place as there alot of sexier people on the scene lol xxx"

please dont every feel insecure about ur size...everyone has their own hang-ups but i can honestly say the people on fab are the most non-judgemental group of ppl we have ever met. get urself along mrs, have a fab nite, meet some new friends and u will have a blast. xxxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"thanks as im a larger lady i feel abit out of place as there alot of sexier people on the scene lol xxx"

You will find ppl of all shapes and sizes at the socials, but with one thing in common, and that is a great sense of fun!!!

Just turn up, dive in, and soon you will be chatting away with ppl like you have known them for years.

if no body talk to you , sure i will spend some sexy time with you , sexiness is not about looks it's about gestures ,young sexy lady!!!

thanks everyone x

can celebrate my birthday at the social aswell x

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

We will help you celebrate it with pleasure, come on in and join the fun!!!!!!

as a man let me say personality and a sence of fun count for more, also remember there is somone for everyone! kev

» Add a new message to this topic