FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single men this is why you get a bad name

Single men this is why you get a bad name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the fifth time ive tried to organise some single guys to entertain a greedy girl and you wouldnt believe how hard it is!!!! Loads of shit excuses from men who amazingly cant make it!!! Anyone else noticed this ? Its spoiling the name of single males....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time me and a regular playmate tried to organise a mini gangbang was disastorous! There i was tied on the hotel bed and not one of them (all verified) turned up and not one of them let us know. It wasnt even as if they had got anything out of me or my FB before hand ie. no dirty chat/dirty pictures!

Second time was better-2 out of the 5 turned up. Its a real shame because sometimes we all have reasons we have to cancel last minute: me in particular with work. However there are some amazing genuine guys out there and it's really not fair on them-Fab is great fun, for those that actually want it lol

Well I'm genuine always turn up if asked to. Next time invite me !!!

This is why people like me can't get a meet, I'm genuine and really do want to meet people and explore different things about the site but mostly due to those idiots I can't, very frustrating!

[Removed by poster at 18/04/12 13:38:20]

to be fair you invited me to this event, and I was grateful, sadly I was unavailable on the date otherwise I'd have been in there like swimwear. But I did let you know right away. Hope this isn't a sign of resentment towards that

I would also say that although letting someone down is shitty, the main reason single guys get a poor name is because of the juvenile way they deal with rejection and the constant harranguing of fems/couples in the most obscene manner

I wish I was invited we never get anything exciting up in are area

Lol don't tell me all this negative stuff, I'm in the process of organising a gangbang myself! Good to know though to be wary.

Have to agree and it's the reason we stopped meeting single guys because it became hard work. Sadly most of the single guy meets were a let down as very few did what they bragged about in their profiles.

By *enuinebikinkyMan  over a year ago

LLANELLI

these posts are probably highlighting the reason why i am not getting much luck.

my profile is genuine and honest and i have pic on there and i also have face pics available to send

i too just want to experience all the sexy fun that is out there

i am a professional guy, intelligent, genuine and honest. wish i knew what to do to make people realise i am genuine and wish the single guys on here who ruin it for people like me would sto doing that as its not fair for people like me.

i also understand that i am not everyones cup of tea due to the content of my profile but my profile is honest but i even find that people who's profiles say they are after people like me, we start talking then they end up going quiet and no further responses and then block me !! i am confused or are they not couples and just pretending lol

help and advice from others would be really appreciated and also any people reading thsi want me then email me privately

cheers all

think most like the idea of meetin and wank over the thought of it its a turn on 4 them

To be honest, we`ve never been let down by a single guy.... but we have been let down by couples.

Maybe its not fair to pigeon hole the single guys as unreliable when they`re not all the same.

LLANELLI

"think most like the idea of meetin and wank over the thought of it its a turn on 4 them "

yeah i was thinking that myself lol

personally the thought is horny but i want meet and skin on skin

"To be honest, we`ve never been let down by a single guy.... but we have been let down by couples.

Maybe its not fair to pigeon hole the single guys as unreliable when they`re not all the same. "

well you aint asked us we wont let you down

"This is the fifth time ive tried to organise some single guys to entertain a greedy girl and you wouldnt believe how hard it is!!!! Loads of shit excuses from men who amazingly cant make it!!! Anyone else noticed this ? Its spoiling the name of single males...."

Well Matt give me ashout next time I wont let you down

"Lol don't tell me all this negative stuff, I'm in the process of organising a gangbang myself! Good to know though to be wary."

Im looking to go to a gangbang

There ARE genuine single men out there.And ther are plenty of false men too. Usually using the site for a perve and a dream! It's here and on other sites, pay sites too! Plenty of false couple and single girl profiles too. It's always been the same since the magazine days! Be astute and you'll spot them a mile off. We dont play very often at all but we've learnt to spot genuine folk. And to date, never been let down and dont have a block list either.

I don't know how the op is arranging the "greedy girl" event or how he's vetting the guys or indeed how many are expected to turn up. If Im right on these figures and Im probably wrong for every random 10 guys you ask 2 will show.

What needs to be done is to find an established group of guys or vet more.

There are and have been groups of guys on here that will show. Maybe the op's not asking the right people, but highlighting topics such as this makes single guys less appealing, its not what you know its who you know

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

we im genuine and single so lets get working to get a better reputation back for us single guys.....

not all are clowns would love some invites and can say straight away if i can attend or not . Its totally wrong to mess people about and honesty is the best policy....

Hope to hear off others soon....

same old gripeing not all us single guys tard with the same brush,Ive been on this site over a year only 2 meets I agree no pics but take a look at some of the pics on here they must all be related they look the same this is syber word what you see is not what your geting in some cases thats why they cant turn up.

"same old gripeing not all us single guys tard with the same brush,Ive been on this site over a year only 2 meets I agree no pics but take a look at some of the pics on here they must all be related they look the same this is syber word what you see is not what your geting in some cases thats why they cant turn up.

"

You might be right there, last week, 3 of my pics were stolen and replicated!!!

Although we've never had the best of luck with single guys, I (ray) could never be one as it takes a lot of guts to turn up and perform

"Although we've never had the best of luck with single guys, I (ray) could never be one as it takes a lot of guts to turn up and perform "

Hi Ray, we were meant to meet a while ago, and sadly you came along while my workload rocketed, hope you and Tia are well

good point ray,thats why I agree with a lot of people on here who like first meet to be social which gives everybody the chance to say no thanks and leave that way perhaps they would turn up before they lose theyre bottle

"Lol don't tell me all this negative stuff, I'm in the process of organising a gangbang myself! Good to know though to be wary."

ooooooo really

id like to say that iv bn to quite a few gangbangs bukakies and parties that have bn well atended iv also bn onthe way to aranged gangbangs only to get a text saying cancled and no reason wy also a outdoor gangbang thay didnt show but nine guys did but always the guys are the timwasters so how about giving us genuin guys that show a brake and remembering cpls and single girls aint perfect either

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Although we've never had the best of luck with single guys, I (ray) could never be one as it takes a lot of guts to turn up and perform "

Lots of single guys doing that on this site day in day out

"Although we've never had the best of luck with single guys, I (ray) could never be one as it takes a lot of guts to turn up and perform

Lots of single guys doing that on this site day in day out "

There are indeed and they get big respect for it but there's also lots who waste the limited time many couples have

I have been on Fab for many years now and have made my fair share of misstakes and have hopefully learnt from then ,,,, and understand why so many men give us genuine ones a bad name , last couple of couples , That have asked me to sort men couples and ladies for them . The amount of men that just can not string a sentance together and wonder why they then dont get a reply,with a site with so many single men to get 4 genuine ones to confirm and turn up is very hard , understand we all work and have other things going on in their lifes , tho It is not only men that are hard work , single and couples can be the same ,, what I will say is for all the hard work planning and sorting , when the meet does work it, there great times are had , I met and meet some VERY nice genuine people , Thank you for reading , Colin

Well said Colin. Think that says it all

[Removed by poster at 22/04/12 05:17:14]

LLANELLI

"Well said Colin. Think that says it all"

I agree well said Colin

You might want to look up a new group set up then. cardiff gang bang group . Guys and girls check them out.

Please ask me next time and im sure i could get at least one or two good looking friends to join us too

must be asking the wrong guys cos i d turn up

if i say am gonna come then i will but for some reason i dont get invites or get meet dont know why

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Always amazes me when guys say they are genuine but others arn't there are lots of genuine guys on here just doing their own thing

yeah know what you mean sam i work 50 hours a week so my time is limited and can only meet odd hours

what is a 'genuine' guy.....is it one wiv a cock????

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"what is a 'genuine' guy.....is it one wiv a cock????"

Tut tut cari

We are a group now set up to get together a bunch of genuine reliable males for gang bang and greedy girl fun. If youre interested in joining (males) or girls/cpls have always wanted or enjoy gang bangs please check out our group.

omg dont get us started we have invited single men to partys and private play they all want to come (if their wives /girlfriends dont find outlol) but are very unreliable!! too many married men and wannabes on here .excuses like" i can come but can it be between 3 and 4pm?"

its better for me in the day etc.

ffs single men you are being offered sex!!!

"omg dont get us started we have invited single men to partys and private play they all want to come (if their wives /girlfriends dont find outlol) but are very unreliable!! too many married men and wannabes on here .excuses like" i can come but can it be between 3 and 4pm?"

its better for me in the day etc.

ffs single men you are being offered sex!!!

"

I know I am not the tallest of men, but when you are lying down does it matter. If you invite me I would not let you down

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Shame your not on the site to see this but I fully agree with the above. Lads grow up please and act you age. Manors cost nothing.

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

The single guys have to accept that they are going to be tainted by the bad rep of several others ....

Its VERY tough being on here and getting your personality and not sounding like an idiot who just wants to screw anything or everything.

Some of us single guys are decent, come with recommendations and have had to spend A LOT of time in the chat rooms and at socials to get our names out there ...

Following that up by only going to meets that you can 100% make, or not telling bullshit lines WILL get you results.

Use the 'Advanced Searches' you can filter out females and couples who are not looking for single guys ...

And now - just take a breath and enjoy

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

I organised a chester social back in Feb 38 singles guys on list and only 5 turned up !!!! some did email to say they wouldnt get but the majorty never x

Last week was on my way to a hotel bukkake meet. Got the text cancelling just as I finished feeding the parking meter....

Wether its a last minute cancelation or not turning up for one reason or another, all it's takes is a little courtesy from both sides to know what happened. It may be a let down for those with limited play time, Iv organised a few gangbangs and parties in the past and even with a well known group of guys, sometimes they can't all turn up, the same applies to couples that couldn't make the party at the last minute,

It's when you don't hear anything at all it's frustrating.

You just have to look forward to the next time

Talk about flogging a dead horse big yawn LOL

Having read some of the horror stories above I can't believe how lucky we have been.

Granted we have only met half a dozen guys over a couple of years but every one of them have turned up and have more or less been exactly what it said on the tin.

There was one 1st timer who was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights who should have definitely taken some medication, but apart from that all good.

We do have a checklist that would put MI5 to shame, which s out one hell of a lot of timewasters and fantasists.

So I guess we are endorsing both sides of this argument.

Totally agree there are a ridiculous amount of fantasists who get off on the thought of this lifestyle rather than actually participating, but there are some great people in amongst these idiots who are worth looking for.

In our opinion this doesn't just apply to single guys. There are a lot of couples who are just the same. Unless they are all guys pretending to be couples lol...xx

"Having read some of the horror stories above I can't believe how lucky we have been.

Granted we have only met half a dozen guys over a couple of years but every one of them have turned up and have more or less been exactly what it said on the tin.

There was one 1st timer who was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights who should have definitely taken some medication, but apart from that all good.

We do have a checklist that would put MI5 to shame, which s out one hell of a lot of timewasters and fantasists.

Totally agree there are a ridiculous amount of fantasists who get off on the thought of this lifestyle rather than actually participating, but there are some great people in amongst these idiots who are worth looking for.

In our opinion this doesn't just apply to single guys. There are a lot of couples who are just the same. Unless they are all guys pretending to be couples lol...xx"

Agree 100%

not this subject....again lol

Like the thought of a checklist - do you fancy sharing

Hey all! I mentioned a check list on this thread a couple of days ago and have had an amazing amount of requests for it.

Below is my response to a couple that asked me for it.

I do of course realise posting this will probably mean never meeting another single guy but fuk it lol.

No worries! But I have to warn you it will mean very few meets lol.

1: Has to be verified by more than one couple in an actual play situation. Not webcam or phone or met at a social. More than one guarantees it isn't a mate of his doing him a favour lol.

2: Has to have taken the time to read our profile without being prompted to do so.

3: Has to send a clear face pic. No shades or pics the size of a postage stamp.

4: Must be prepared to swap phone numbers. We also tend to arrange to text the guy one evening! This way if he panics he is married.

5: No daytime meets! If that's all he can do he is married.

6: A nice 1st message is an absolute must. You can tell an awful lot about someone if they put a little effort in.

7: Any dirty talk is a no no. At least until we know them well enough and we start it lol.

8: We only meet guys spontaneously so in our case they need to agree to meet at short notice.

9: They need to text us twice on the day we have arranged to meet. Once to confirm they are definitely still coming and again 2 hrs before the time. If I put my slap on and some twat let me down I swear I would hunt them down lol.

10: We call the shots totally. We say where! We say when! Any request to alter the time or venue or date means us cancelling completely.

11: We don't do requests! If they start messaging asking for DP, Anal, Role play or asking me to wear something specific they can fuk right off! There are plenty of women they can pay for that kind of thing lol.

12: NO COCK PICS!

13: NO BUM HOLE PICS...EWWWWWW!

14: Finally when we do actually meet hub has a 10 minute chat with the guy while I am still upstairs getting ready. Any sign of anything that would suggest he will not be completely respectful and considerate and he would be leaving without even meeting me.

I know that it sounds completely over the top but it really is a buyers market so to speak and there are plenty who will go that extra mile. I am going to be completely honest now and tell you the control element I have over these guys is all part of the turn on. I like it that they are prepared to go to these kind of lengths to fuk me lol.

We also have certain physical requirements that are a personal preference so I will leave that with you lol. I don't mean big cocks though. Genuinely doesn't bother me lol.

When we started swinging we never even considered single guys but done right we love it lol.

Hope that helps...

Emma xxx

PS We are nothing like that with couples. It is a totally different scenario. Honestly like chalk and cheese for us. I don't know how to explain it really other than with the single guys I feel like we are the ones doing them the favour. With couples of course it is a mutual thing. We like to form a friendship with couples, with guys its a case of fuk and go lol. Sounds a bit selfish I know but men are so easy when there's pussy on offer lol...

Would love to hear your thoughts...You can be honest even if you don't agree. I am never offended lol...xx

Sounds very...accurate. If it works for you, then why not =)

"Having read some of the horror stories above I can't believe how lucky we have been.

In our opinion this doesn't just apply to single guys. There are a lot of couples who are just the same. Unless they are all guys pretending to be couples lol...xx"

[Removed by poster at 09/05/12 16:02:59]

"Hey all! I mentioned a check list on this thread a couple of days ago and have had an amazing amount of requests for it.

I do of course realise posting this will probably mean never meeting another single guy but fuk it lol.

1: Has to be verified by more than one couple in an actual play situation. Not webcam or phone or met at a social. More than one guarantees it isn't a mate of his doing him a favour lol.

2: Has to have taken the time to read our profile without being prompted to do so.

4: Must be prepared to swap phone numbers. We also tend to arrange to text the guy one evening! This way if he panics he is married.

6: A nice 1st message is an absolute must. You can tell an awful lot about someone if they put a little effort in.

7: Any dirty talk is a no no. At least until we know them well enough and we start it lol.

8: We only meet guys spontaneously so in our case they need to agree to meet at short notice.

9: They need to text us twice on the day we have arranged to meet. Once to confirm they are definitely still coming and again 2 hrs before the time. If I put my slap on and some twat let me down I swear I would hunt them down lol.

10: We call the shots totally. We say where! We say when! Any request to alter the time or venue or date means us cancelling completely.

11: We don't do requests! If they start messaging asking for DP, Anal, Role play or asking me to wear something specific they can fuk right off! There are plenty of women they can pay for that kind of thing lol.

14: Finally when we do actually meet hub has a 10 minute chat with the guy while I am still upstairs getting ready. Any sign of anything that would suggest he will not be completely respectful and considerate and he would be leaving without even meeting me.

I know that it sounds completely over the top but it really is a buyers market so to speak and there are plenty who will go that extra mile. I am going to be completely honest now and tell you the control element I have over these guys is all part of the turn on. I like it that they are prepared to go to these kind of lengths to fuk me lol.

We also have certain physical requirements that are a personal preference so I will leave that with you lol. I don't mean big cocks though. Genuinely doesn't bother me lol.

When we started swinging we never even considered single guys but done right we love it lol.

Hope that helps...

Emma xxx

PS We are nothing like that with couples. It is a totally different scenario. Honestly like chalk and cheese for us. I don't know how to explain it really other than with the single guys I feel like we are the ones doing them the favour. With couples of course it is a mutual thing. We like to form a friendship with couples, with guys its a case of fuk and go lol. Sounds a bit selfish I know but men are so easy when there's pussy on offer lol...

Would love to hear your thoughts...You can be honest even if you don't agree. I am never offended lol...xx"

Well I as a genuine single man can say I do like what you have said here , works very well for me , and like you say you call the shots , as I say all the ladies do or should ,, Ladies word if final.. us men are very lucky to meet you ladies and couples ... Colin

"Hey all! I mentioned a check list on this thread a couple of days ago and have had an amazing amount of requests for it.

Hope that helps...

Emma xxx

Would love to hear your thoughts...You can be honest even if you don't agree. I am never offended lol...xxWell I as a genuine single man can say I do like what you have said here , works very well for me , and like you say you call the shots , as I say all the ladies do or should ,, Ladies word if final.. us men are very lucky to meet you ladies and couples ... Colin"

Well said Colin

» Add a new message to this topic