FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Confusion

Confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people agree to arrange a meet? Then either delete your message when u ask what day is best for them or even worse block you. For example. Arranged a meet Monday. Said I'll message them the weeknd to confirm

Gone to the the profile now I'm blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they haven't got the guts to go through with it.

I've postponed meets but always sent a message explaining why and then gone on to meet again.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Because it was most probably a out of state trucker from Alabama called floyd. Most probably getting his jolly’s off by tossing himself off while sitting in a truck stop reading your sexy texts to Jennythejump , Then when shit got serious and he realises the jig is up because you wanna meet, he pulls the plug on your sordid online affair. Now floyd is sitting alone and ashamed in his truck, browsing his phone for his next sexting scam victim.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"Because it was most probably a out of state trucker from Alabama called floyd. Most probably getting his jolly’s off by tossing himself off while sitting in a truck stop reading your sexy texts to Jennythejump , Then when shit got serious and he realises the jig is up because you wanna meet, he pulls the plug on your sordid online affair. Now floyd is sitting alone and ashamed in his truck, browsing his phone for his next sexting scam victim. "

I've told you to stop spying on me you nosey bastard.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Because it was most probably a out of state trucker from Alabama called floyd. Most probably getting his jolly’s off by tossing himself off while sitting in a truck stop reading your sexy texts to Jennythejump , Then when shit got serious and he realises the jig is up because you wanna meet, he pulls the plug on your sordid online affair. Now floyd is sitting alone and ashamed in his truck, browsing his phone for his next sexting scam victim. "

Haha. But these people are all verified

"Because it was most probably a out of state trucker from Alabama called floyd. Most probably getting his jolly’s off by tossing himself off while sitting in a truck stop reading your sexy texts to Jennythejump , Then when shit got serious and he realises the jig is up because you wanna meet, he pulls the plug on your sordid online affair. Now floyd is sitting alone and ashamed in his truck, browsing his phone for his next sexting scam victim.

Haha. But these people are all verified "

By each other or they're one n the same person X

Treorchy

"Because it was most probably a out of state trucker from Alabama called floyd. Most probably getting his jolly’s off by tossing himself off while sitting in a truck stop reading your sexy texts to Jennythejump , Then when shit got serious and he realises the jig is up because you wanna meet, he pulls the plug on your sordid online affair. Now floyd is sitting alone and ashamed in his truck, browsing his phone for his next sexting scam victim.

I've told you to stop spying on me you nosey bastard. "

Can’t help it, your far more interesting than the TV these days.

Can’t help it, your far more interesting than the TV these days. "

Well shit!

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Well shit! "

Christ, the ego on this one, describing oneself as THE TV?

Treorchy

Well shit!

Christ, the ego on this one, describing oneself as THE TV? "

The nerve of some people

Well shit!

Christ, the ego on this one, describing oneself as THE TV? "

OI!! I am

Treorchy

Well shit!

OI!! I am "

Ok ok don’t get your panties in a bunch

Treorchy

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 12:24:22]

Well shit!

OI!! I am

Ok ok don’t get your panties in a bunch "

» Add a new message to this topic