FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > NHS Workers

NHS Workers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill2k82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

To all the NHS workers who are on this site, from cleaners to carers all the way to doctors and so on. I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have done during this pandemic. You are on the front line risking your health and lives to help others.

This is a challenge you never thought you had to deal with but your doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work and thank you again from the bottom of my heart xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"To all the NHS workers who are on this site, from cleaners to carers all the way to doctors and so on. I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have done during this pandemic. You are on the front line risking your health and lives to help others.

This is a challenge you never thought you had to deal with but your doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work and thank you again from the bottom of my heart xx"

amen to that they are nothing short of heroes

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

Dont forget us shop workers risking our health to keep you fed...

Carmarthen

"Dont forget us shop workers risking our health to keep you fed... "

Of course all the shops that are still open have done a fantastic job and worked so hard to provide the essential foods and medicine we need. That's my bad. You are all doing great

Newbridge

"Dont forget us shop workers risking our health to keep you fed...

Of course all the shops that are still open have done a fantastic job and worked so hard to provide the essential foods and medicine we need. That's my bad. You are all doing great "

Thank you kind sir

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And us truck drivers delivering the supplies to shops and hospitals all over the country

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I’m nhs and in work. Hats off to shop workers, lorry drivers, taxi and bus drivers that get us to work. Council staff keeping rubbish collections going, milkmen, newspaper delivery folk. Takeaway staff and deliverers. Petrol station attendants. Mechanics, plumbers, carpenters. It takes a lot of poorly paid staff to keep a nation going in a crisis. No millionaires required apparently.

"I’m nhs and in work. Hats off to shop workers, lorry drivers, taxi and bus drivers that get us to work. Council staff keeping rubbish collections going, milkmen, newspaper delivery folk. Takeaway staff and deliverers. Petrol station attendants. Mechanics, plumbers, carpenters. It takes a lot of poorly paid staff to keep a nation going in a crisis. No millionaires required apparently. "

Everyone is just as important as each other

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

Everyone who’s working essential jobs at this time are absolute heroes!

Please, everyone show them some respect by only going out for necessities!

Carmarthen

Im sorry i didn't include include everyone i really am and now feel bad that i didn't. Everyone who is currently working is a credit to this country to help out in this time of need, i only mentioned this as i have a friend who works as a nurse and he like everyone else has been working around the clock day and night, ain't seen his family his kids, so i just felt the need to thank them, again i am sorry i didn't include everyone

By *ussellmyMassonMan  over a year ago

Barry

Your all doing a great job keep it up guys

Pontypridd

"Everyone who’s working essential jobs at this time are absolute heroes!

Please, everyone show them some respect by only going out for necessities! "

YES!!!! THIS!!!!

By *laze3002Man  over a year ago

Llandough

Being in the nhs at this time is really hard but I love my job

Hopefully now during this crisis carers and NHS staff will get the pay and working conditions they deserve rather than being treated like lowest of low by our MPs

I'm an NHS worker and proud to be at times like this. If any of you want to throw us NHS guys a bone, I'll gladly take them? ??

But seriously well done to everyone who is working from the cleaners and retail staff to the truckers and dockers and all the utilities guys and train and bus drivers, cabbies and delivery drivers and everyone else. And well done to all you guys who are staying home and doing what you can. And good luck to all they guys who've been laid off or taking a financial hit due to this.

Good luck to us all. ??

By *unshine500Man  over a year ago

west wales

Im proud of all NHS workers all year round, they always give their 110% and this situation has also shown how much they care!

Same as for the care workers!!

Also big shout out to the retail staff all around the country, HGV drivers, farmers, and tyre fitters who still work to keep everyone in the key worker group on the road

HEROS each and everyone

I respect all people working at this time, shop assistants on minimum wage should have bonuses, nhs tax should also be discussed after this. I for one is happily to pay small tax for the heroes of the UK,

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

YES!!!! THIS!!!! "

xx

YES!!!! THIS!!!!

xx"

By *reetbyMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"And us truck drivers delivering the supplies to shops and hospitals all over the country "

Yes definitely.

And the plus side for you is driving on nice quiet roads!

Yes, massive thanks to all essential workers who are looking after us all..

Stay safe, and be kind to each other xxx

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

When these testing times r over ALL NHS AND KEY WORKER fabbers, should have free access and membership to ALL clubs and venues, a small price for our heroes

Take my hat of and respect to all the front line workers

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Couldn't agree more.

My daughter, who is in her final year of nursing, had booked a sabbatical in Zambia to help in a remote hospital there for 3 months, at her expense. She's now helping on the front line, but would you believe the company that organised it refused to refund her £350 deposit.

When I heard words failed me.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

P.s. I'm worried about her being exposed to Covid as she does have some health issues, but so proud of her.

All health workers deserve a medal.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

To me the heroes are the 1000's of volunteers who have chosen not to stay at home so as to help others.x

Pontypridd

"To me the heroes are the 1000's of volunteers who have chosen not to stay at home so as to help others.x"

I’m nhs staff and have to be here. The people who volunteer are awesome! Not sure I would be that brave if I had the choice so they really are my hero’s.

They are true hero’s in these desperate times. Risking it all for the good of everyone else. It’s a true testament to the individuals who choose this line of work as a career and shows how selfless they are and that they always put others first. NHS, emergency services, cleaners, retail workers. Every single person who’s is braving it day in and day out to ensure the rest of us can still live some kind of normal existence. I salute you all. You are my hero’s and you don’t need a cape to prove that. We are, forever, in your debt. Stay safe for your families.

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

very welcome xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I'm NHS, but thank you to everyone who has had to work at this time. And an even bigger thank you to those who are staying at home and staying safe...please take care everyone. This virus isn't only affecting the elderly and those with other health issues. The younger people who are fit and usually quite healthy are also being affected and having a tough time too... STAY HOME, STAY SAFE

Newbridge

Once again ESSENTIAL SHOPPING only. Its not a day trip so keep kids at home. Cushions & Curtains are not essentials as they found out shen police looked at their reciept when they left shop.

[Removed by poster at 06/04/20 23:30:56]

NHS here. thank you all from everyone at the NHS for staying home and doing your party to help, once this is over lets all have one big fuck off meet and all get pissed as farts.

By *mcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

"Dont forget us shop workers risking our health to keep you fed... "

By *mcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

"And us truck drivers delivering the supplies to shops and hospitals all over the country "

If you stopped working the country would literally stop working. NHS Staff are on full pay and pension contributions and can self isolate if they feel like it. You need the work and money .We Applaud you.

By *are2xploreMan  over a year ago

Cynon Valley

Thank you one and all

» Add a new message to this topic