FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Bisexual Directing room

Bisexual Directing room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustJ0die OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

How about one of these admin? Get rid of one of the rooms that doesn't get used and put it in.

Tired of seeing people get banned from rooms. And there's no point in Bi people going into the regular directing rooms as no one would watch. Well, bi men and trans anyway. Bi women are fine in any situation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

I’m not bi nor really straight. Love sex any way with females and limited likes with guys (I like to suck cock). So I can’t be pigeonholed.

I like the area chat rooms - good idea.

Burton on Trent

Bump this up a bit.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Bump this up a bit. "

why not unofficially take over say directing room 5 it won't take long for folks to realise it's mostly bi and they will choose to avoid or enjoy

don't think the site has any plans to add more rooms

By *avegaMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Maybe setup a ‘Meet’ at directing room 5 for a certain time (like the person above said but organised through the meets page)?

Burton on Trent

"Bump this up a bit.

why not unofficially take over say directing room 5 it won't take long for folks to realise it's mostly bi and they will choose to avoid or enjoy

don't think the site has any plans to add more rooms"

Because it only takes one straight couple to start playing and anyone having Bi fun (MM not FF obvs) might as well not bother.

There's plenty of rooms that get little or no use that could be renamed. Don't have to add any extra ones.

Blondie great idea .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"How about one of these admin? Get rid of one of the rooms that doesn't get used and put it in.

Tired of seeing people get banned from rooms. And there's no point in Bi people going into the regular directing rooms as no one would watch. Well, bi men and trans anyway. Bi women are fine in any situation. "

People only get banned if breaking chat room rules.

They are posted frequently enough in them. Big yellow box, you can't miss it lol!

Burton on Trent

"How about one of these admin? Get rid of one of the rooms that doesn't get used and put it in.

Tired of seeing people get banned from rooms. And there's no point in Bi people going into the regular directing rooms as no one would watch. Well, bi men and trans anyway. Bi women are fine in any situation.

They are posted frequently enough in them. Big yellow box, you can't miss it lol! "

Yes, but if you're hetero you have your own directing rooms to avoid that in. Us bisexuals don't.

For example, Someone wants to direct me, but first they'd have to find me in whichever directing room I'm in, that's if they can get into it on a busy night.

And if I go into a regular directing room on any given night then the "Fanny trumps Tranny" rule applies and I'd just sit there twiddling my thumbs anyway.

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

Fantastic idea I love watching mm fun TV ts play get bored with the same old xx like you say ff is on and accepted... I'm pansexual and enjoy everything

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

They are posted frequently enough in them. Big yellow box, you can't miss it lol!

Yes, but if you're hetero you have your own directing rooms to avoid that in. Us bisexuals don't.

For example, Someone wants to direct me, but first they'd have to find me in whichever directing room I'm in, that's if they can get into it on a busy night.

And if I go into a regular directing room on any given night then the "Fanny trumps Tranny" rule applies and I'd just sit there twiddling my thumbs anyway.

"

Then choose the directing room with the least people in. Generally at least 2 are empty

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We’ll support this, it’s time the bi’z got there own bit on here? We’re both fully bi and live it. We’d love to share with others, but. Can’t? 100% Lets start a petition for admin to ignore? Lol xx

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

[Removed by poster at 11/04/18 10:05:38]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Then choose the directing room with the least people in. Generally at least 2 are empty

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Then choose the directing room with the least people in. Generally at least 2 are empty "

And even in the bi room there are straight people both male and female. How do you propose to keep them out of a bi directing room?

Burton on Trent

"

And even in the bi room there are straight people both male and female. How do you propose to keep them out of a bi directing room? "

I wouldn't propose to keep them out. Generally the term "bisexual" in most contexts on this site keeps people away in itself. Unless it's related to FF play of course.

So there may be a few fabstraight guys or curious couples wander in, but it won't be full of them by any stretch.

I just think it's high time this site took itself out of the little binary bubble it's in.

Burton on Trent

And tonight I tried this. Was like being in straightsville Tennessee. Just rename one of the least used rooms Bisexual Directing room. Its that simple.

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

Tired of seeing people get banned from rooms. And there's no point in Bi people going into the regular directing rooms as no one would watch. Well, bi men and trans anyway. Bi women are fine in any situation. "

Bump

"Fantastic idea I love watching mm fun TV ts play get bored with the same old xx like you say ff is on and accepted... I'm pansexual and enjoy everything "

And bump some more

Burton on Trent

Of all the people whining about this in the Bi room last night, among other things, not one has added to this

Ms Kinky loves to direct as many on here already know Xx

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Ms Kinky loves to direct as many on here already know Xx"

Looks like I need to be in the chat rooms more often

Can’t beat bi play

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Of all the people whining about this in the Bi room last night, among other things, not one has added to this

"

Noticed that too.

By *ustysailorMan  over a year ago

lowestoft

Great idea give it a go and see how popular it is

By *heeky monkey74Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

You are aware that fabswingers has a site purely for gay/bi men /tv's and trans called fabguys

Burton on Trent

"You are aware that fabswingers has a site purely for gay/bi men /tv's and trans called fabguys "

Yes fully aware thanks. You're assuming that it's only bi men that use that chatroom I suppose?

By *heeky monkey74Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

No im fully aware both males and females are bi and use the room in question but as most of the comments posted are from men regarding watching a mm on cam etc i thought i would bring fabguys to peoples attention

Good idea I think that they should be one it’s rare that I play on can but some times it would be night to join it x

Burton on Trent

"No im fully aware both males and females are bi and use the room in question but as most of the comments posted are from men regarding watching a mm on cam etc i thought i would bring fabguys to peoples attention "

Then let me educate you. Fabguys is worse than this site when it comes to the reliability of the men, which is odd as it's mostly the same guys. It's a cruise site where they feel they have to put in even less effort than here. And the chatrooms are fine if you like watching fat old guys wanking.

When i play on cam with my M FB, we would love to be directed but it only leads to peeps being band in the Bi room, which I feel bad about.

If we go into directing room, we get the odd one watching and the odd shitty comments from the anti MM squad.

We would much rather either making the bi room a driecting room or on of the other room at the Btm of the list that's not used a bi directing room.

Totally agree . Would be hugely popular

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Good luck folks, the owners of this site haven't listened to this plea,it must be a couple of years since I first asked. It is high time they started listening.

By *hiskyandcokeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Admin, please do this, been on here for years now, and i am surprised you havent actually got round to sorting this out, i mean, its the year 2018, Bi is a thing ya know!

I would love to see a bi chat room would deffo use

Burton on Trent

Next time you're in the Bi room, just try dropping the existence of this thread into it. Get people to add their comments to it. If it gets full I'll add another.

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

Great idea!

By *teve2012Man  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

I'd certainly use it.

Been wanting a room like this for ages.

Please make it happen peeps x

By *punkslutandherCouple  over a year ago

near Keighley

Yes deffo,am the male and the spunkslut so a room like that wud be great x

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

Love a bi chat room would be fun

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

I get directed by pms in the bi room works for me but agree a directing bi or trannie room is needed I get very bored by fabguys lack of interaction and go to a rival site lol

By *outhernsirenTV/TS  over a year ago

brighton

Definitely in favour of a bi/inbetweeners room!

Burton on Trent

"Definitely in favour of a bi/inbetweeners room!"

There's already a Bi room. We want a bi directing room.

fife

"Love a bi chat room would be fun "

there is one! but it's not a directing room

It would be great except every time I go in the room its full of ST8 males

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

Anybody is allowed in any room except site supports and verified

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Anybody is allowed in any room except site supports and verified "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have your wish

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Excellent news that there's now a Bisexual Chatroom.

I'm going to be visiting it a lot and hope to be camming there very soon.

XXX

Burton on Trent

Brilliant. And I'm away camping this weekend and can't use it!

But thanks fab!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Great news

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

Was there this morning on cam for an hour however no one directed I got bored and went elsewhere

at last. now need a spanish room and get rid of the USA one.

Glad to hear it, now I just need time to visit it!

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

"

choose a room and then post a status update and message all your friends to say where you are.

what's the old saying?.."build it and they will cum!"

By *mmaNandyCouple  over a year ago

West mids / woking

will existing bi room get shut now directing is open? as no one using it now?

fife

"will existing bi room get shut now directing is open? as no one using it now?"

Don't think so, hopefully people will drift back, I'm not liking the new room, it's just like the other 5 directing rooms full of headless wankers barking orders at folk, some very rude

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

"Good luck folks, the owners of this site haven't listened to this plea,it must be a couple of years since I first asked. It is high time they started listening."

Well it would seem that at last they have listened, well done everyone let's make sure it is used.

"Fantastic idea I love watching mm fun TV ts play get bored with the same old xx like you say ff is on and accepted... I'm pansexual and enjoy everything "

Mmmm and I love to be watched and also directed x

Hi Jodie - I see today that we have you to thank for the site putting into effect your excellent suggestion. I don't live anywhere near where you are but here's a virtual glass of champagne for you: ??. Love, Johnny x

Sexy look hun xx

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"will existing bi room get shut now directing is open? as no one using it now?

Don't think so, hopefully people will drift back, I'm not liking the new room, it's just like the other 5 directing rooms full of headless wankers barking orders at folk, some very rude"

I think it's lost the fun, used to be great laugh now it's all show us your tits rubbish I really don't like it

By *sRedbbwWoman  over a year ago

Amwythig

I certainly would enjoy bi guys getting it on but as I've got tits and a fanny which I get out on cam when the mood takes me I might be invading the bi rule going by what's been said so far even though I fancy some bi guys/TVs

» Add a new message to this topic