FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Couples only room on chat

Couples only room on chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can we have a chat room that caters for couples only so to eliminate unwanted banter. You now have fabflirt now we need fab couples please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

couples only room?? how u gonna stop non couples going in???? this is a swinging site.. u hasve to take it as it is!! maybe you could contact admin direct?? good luck x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Dont see how it could work.... we have a Scottish room but lots of non Scottish people go in there. There are no rules saying that you cannot enter certain rooms. Also a lot of the time a couple online will be either one half or the other and not both? And wouldnt it just encourage people to create fake couples accounts just to get in there?

" Dont see how it could work.... we have a Scottish room but lots of non Scottish people go in there. There are no rules saying that you cannot enter certain rooms. Also a lot of the time a couple online will be either one half or the other and not both? And wouldnt it just encourage people to create fake couples accounts just to get in there?"

+1

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"There are no rules saying that you cannot enter certain rooms."
Only Verified peeps can get into the "Verified Users" room and only Site Supporters can get into the "Site Supporters" room, so it's possible to apply rules to the rooms. But as you say, even if you only allow in Verified Couples profiles, you'll still get singles on as many couples have "Male & Female" and "Female & Male" profiles, as well as the fake profiles. But, once you report the fake profiles it should narrow that down.

If single people are that desperate to see couples chat and play then there is nothing you can do if they create a profile as a couple but I thought that's why we use verification to help prevent it. How do I raise this request with admin. ????

admin will see it in here but a question for you....

as a single male chat moderator....are you saying that I would not be allowed in?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This keeps cropping up but we're not sure we see how it would work, there would still be single guys/fems in there on verified couple accounts because there'd be nothing to stop them using the profile alone?

Admin x

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"If single people are that desperate to see couples chat and play then there is nothing you can do if they create a profile as a couple but I thought that's why we use verification to help prevent it. How do I raise this request with admin. ????"

Statistically, more couples would welcome a single female (compared to a single male) in any setting - so if a single female created a (fake) couple profile, went into the room, turned on her cam and got chatting to (the male halves) of some couples (especialyl if she put "bi" on her profile) and suggested a webcam verification (which I'm sure she'd get without much fuss), what then stops her posing in said "couples only" room with the "hubby works late" reason?

Just playing devil's advocate.

all that i am saying is that a single room for such couples that may want once in a while, not saying that we want to stop chating with single people, but just one in a while we would like to just have a room to chat with coples without being directed by some single men

"all that i am saying is that a single room for such couples that may want once in a while, not saying that we want to stop chating with single people, but just one in a while we would like to just have a room to chat with coples without being directed by some single men "

That takes care of the couples and single men... so what if single women come in and (for example) want to see hubby's cock in hope to meet you both?

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

If you dont want people to direct you, dont go into directing rooms. If you are in a non directing room then report and block or seek out as mod(not all will be a couple) so will make it harder to locate one. Not every couple is looking for other couples, they maybe looking single males/fems as well. Not all couples are on chat together either.

"If you dont want people to direct you, dont go into directing rooms. If you are in a non directing room then report and block or seek out as mod(not all will be a couple) so will make it harder to locate one. Not every couple is looking for other couples, they maybe looking single males/fems as well. Not all couples are on chat together either. "

Shhhhhhh.. you can't say that! Didn't you know couples are only supposed ot meet other couples??

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"This keeps cropping up but we're not sure we see how it would work, there would still be single guys/fems in there on verified couple accounts because there'd be nothing to stop them using the profile alone?

Admin x"

Admin

What about if both people HAD to be visible?, not necessarily faces because some are understandably coy about that, but bodies at least

A couples only cam room might work..obviously a moderator would be needed as often as possible.

Would it be a lot of hassle to set it up on a trial basis?, if it didnt work out then it could be closed.

Re the comments about couples picking up on single fems more I have to disagree im sorry, I often use the chat rooms as a single fem, I have often asked if any couples want to make contact and its always the same response, nothing.

I can't speak for every single case (including yours) my point being statistically:

What percentage of couples will turn away a single fem for being in a couples-only room? I'd guess way less than 30% (in fact, make that 15%).

too many couples on here have a god complex as it is

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"too many couples on here have a god complex as it is "

And some single men have a 'victim' complex.....

not me

West

"I can't speak for every single case (including yours) my point being statistically:

What percentage of couples will turn away a single fem for being in a couples-only room? I'd guess way less than 30% (in fact, make that 15%)."

Im on in chat later..they normally run a mile!....Must be my perfume then

we would love a swings couples room. i say swingers room .just think about it 9 out of ten single men are just wanking of over the cams .will never meet up for fun . been in the cat rooms for hours asking for a meet ,no one says a world put the cam on and have 20 pluss singles asking to see more its shit .we go clubbing a lot and have spoken to other couples about this and they are all the same. if we are looking to get of on cam we can go in a singles room ,but if looking to meet up with or have cam fun with couples it would be good ,allso singles cannot email us so you should be able to use the same web coding to stop singles going in coupes rooms.

West

" ,but if looking to meet up with or have cam fun with couples it would be good "

We are all for a couples only room...but I wouldnt bank on people taking you up on an offer of cam fun...I sat on cam, in chat for nearly 3 hours last night, dropping hints right left and centre about having a little fun with a couple on cam...totally ignored all evening more or less..and the odd one or two who did engage in a little chat didnt want to know anyway...

Its like it nearly every time I go on..

By *lums121Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

where is fab flirt not seen that

"we would love a swings couples room. i say swingers room .just think about it 9 out of ten single men are just wanking of over the cams .will never meet up for fun . been in the cat rooms for hours asking for a meet ,no one says a world put the cam on and have 20 pluss singles asking to see more its shit .we go clubbing a lot and have spoken to other couples about this and they are all the same. if we are looking to get of on cam we can go in a singles room ,but if looking to meet up with or have cam fun with couples it would be good ,allso singles cannot email us so you should be able to use the same web coding to stop singles going in coupes rooms. "

As a single guy, I've seen couples guilty of the exact same antics the dreaded single males are accused of.

I personally do not believe the issue is exclusive to "single male", as a male pairing with a female will not suddenly make him a saint if he was not one to start with: its a "peopel" thing, and "some" people will probably never know how to behave no matter what measures you put in place.

Now I'm in no way saying "woe is me, victimised male" but just turning things around. And so we don't forget... if a single female wandered into the room and started playing with herself on cam... what percentage of the same couples in the room would want her to stop and leave??

"

As a single guy, I've seen couples guilty of the exact same antics the dreaded single males are accused of.

I personally do not believe the issue is exclusive to "single male", as a male pairing with a female will not suddenly make him a saint if he was not one to start with: its a "peopel" thing, and "some" people will probably never know how to behave no matter what measures you put in place.

Now I'm in no way saying "woe is me, victimised male" but just turning things around. And so we don't forget... if a single female wandered into the room and started playing with herself on cam... what percentage of the same couples in the room would want her to stop and leave??"

Well put Ahabs..

the crux of the matter is...we want a room which is inhabited by only those we seek to meet...

I however chat to males/couples/fems/tvs ahhh but then I am a timewasting n'er do well single male type person...but I do have the power of blocking those to whom I do not wish to converse with or wish to converse with me...

"too many couples on here have a god complex as it is "

+1

» Add a new message to this topic