FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Newport

Chams Newport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot and Horny7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Can anyone tell me if Chams newport ever read the club reviews???

This used to b such a fun club, but it is getting ruined by the desperate rude obnoxious single men in there and before anyone says "its not all of us" no we do agree not everyone but a majority are ruining the club.

For example last week we were both sat in the bat avin a chat when one make who was following us around and staring all night thought he could literally sit on mrs lap and flash her??? For fucks sake get a grip.

Can we suggest they set a limit I.e. 5 single males at anyone time and one weekend couples only cause it is bad in there now. U can't even get in the glory hole rooms as there is a que as long as ur arm of men waiting to get in, what they going to play together if the fems can't get in fuck all going to happen.

Please read the reviews and do something about it, before u end up with no fems or couples.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The issue or ratio and enforcing ones behaviour are key to its sucess.

People will vote with their feet and their wallet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry to here that

i would love to go there but its the cost that puts me off but now you have made my mind up so i wont join .... some single men can be there worst enemy glad im not one of them

We were there on Friday night and discussed this issue with Dave...they have read the review's and understand that people are not happy about it...we suggested a couples only night and Dave mentioned that they have tried this before and hardly any couples turned up...they need the club to make money hence why they let so many single men in. Dave did say he would discuss it with the owner when he is back from holiday though...if say they held a couples only night once a month, would many couples go? If we could get an idea of how many then I can let them know about this thread and hopefully they will do something about it....

It seems like a vicious circle at the moment, less couples going because of single men and more single men allowed in because Chams need to make the money...only us, as members can get this changed.

It's a brill club, that has a lot of potential, but a club is only as good as the members make it xxx

Bristol

Yeah can understand what they r saying but like other clubs they don't promote themselves etc like putting adverts in meets & events etc and if they made a big thing of couples only night think u would see a lot of couples go.

i have read this thread with interest i could see the couples point and 100% behind them

but if i ever joined as a single man i would be upset to travel there and turned away

and as this place is only open weekends that would piss me off more

they need to be stricter with the code of conduct thats the way it should be

Bristol

If it was a couples only night then the need to b advertised before hand on here website etc to save single men travelling if they then turn up and can't get in not the clubs fault.

fair comment

i was in a club in the midlands last night there was a couple of dick heads there and they were removed as they were anoying couples and i could not see staff doing it it was the other men who was paid a smaller entrance fee to keep a watch out that seemed a good idea so joe blogs is police-ing the joint i thought that was cool what do you think

This is what has put me off going there.

I agree that more advertising is needed...and certainly don't think single men should be stopped from going altogether...in fact, I think they should also hold a greedy girls night once a month so any women/couples looking for single men can take advantage and a lot more single men would be allowed in...on normal night's there should definitely be a cap on the amount allowed in....maybe they should call before hand and the first 10 be allowed in and any more depends on amount of couples.

These are just suggestions, please don't slate me or quote me as saying this is what is going to happen...wish I could get my hands on the club though, it would be run a lot better, and advertised better too lol...

some clubs do have a cap

yes you could ring they say ok you drive so many miles but 3 men just gone in so wasted journey yet again

it happens more often than not i know

sorry that it sounds like a gripe its not the manager should be aware whats going on and in newport thats impossable

"some clubs do have a cap

yes you could ring they say ok you drive so many miles but 3 men just gone in so wasted journey yet again

it happens more often than not i know

sorry that it sounds like a gripe its not the manager should be aware whats going on and in newport thats impossable"

If the said men phoned before hand then they give thier names and membership number and would be guaranteed entry...if any single men wanted to just turn up then they would be refused entry unless the number of couples/single ladies was high...

That's how I would do it anyway....

so single men pay shit loads to be a member when single girls pay little and we get treated like shit look at other threads on this subject it i illegal but that dont solve the problem on this thread

as you have said yourself i think. needs to be run better

we as me would like a register with all the dickhead men that spoil it for everyone that would be easy to set up

they do it in pubs so why not

pm me if you like good people

Unfortunatly the minority do spoil things for the majority as in all walks of life, personally I believe that if anyone, not just single men were causing trouble they should immediately have their membership revoked, however they could possibly have the problem if someone didn't like someone else and complained about them they would get kicked out unfairly...again, its a vicious circle.

While single men are willing to pay the prices they charge then things won't change there, for every 1 that complains there are another 5 waiting to take their place...

I have lots of ideas that I wouldn't bore you with, just wish we could win the lotto to open our own club lol

well good peeps if you ever did win the lotto i would gladly join if your club was run rite

i do look at all the treads and for a very long time as well and its only been resent when silly comments has raised its head

i dont count myself as one of them men and they do anoy me when i see them its like a pack of wolves on the hunt

and finaly would love to hear your ideas and think so many people and club owners would as well

so put them on a thread see what happens i will be 1st to read and support

Bristol

The club has such great potential and such a shame way it is at mo but our opinion cap it at 5 unless a vast amount of couples are in.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Its funny how two clubs owned by the same people can be so vastly different...

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I was last there about 2 years ago. I have friends in Newport and would like to have the option of visiting again one day, so I hope that the problems are sorted out.

Thing to remember is, is that Chams once closed a club of theirs in Barnsley (I think) that didn't make any money. If Newport can't make money it will go the same way. So a rock and a hard place come to mind. I just hope that they come up with the answers that enable everyone to be happy.

hi can anyone tell me the prices for single male, single female and couple for the newport club xx

» Add a new message to this topic