FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Stepping into the swinging scene (VA)

Stepping into the swinging scene (VA)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, first post, we're new to the scene and still dipping our toes in, our first adventure is to go to a club when things open up and everything is safe. We're pretty excited at the thought and read lots of forums and posts about different clubs, but still really in the dark as to what it's like for newbies.

We're looking at going to VA we have heard great things, but wondered if anyone of you guys and gals can answer a few questions we have... can we go there the first time and just have a drink and check out the vibe?

Also we are interested in the gloryholes at VA, but can't find much out about how they are set out there and what the etiquette is and whether they have booths that couples can go in together?

Thanks!

J&J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asualandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Absolutely you can head over and just check out the vibe. There is Absolutely no obligation to get up to anything.

We did the same when starting out. We headed to a spa on a quiet monday morning in summer and just enjoyed the facilities. Getting used to being naked with each other in public.

With the club side of things clothes are usually on at the start of the night and are more than welcome to stay on if you wish.

Always best to take these things slowly and make sure you are both happy and comfortable with the scene.

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

Without needing to go into detail, we’d thoroughly recommend (whenever it is safe and you’re ready) that you go down there - imagine the evening sessions may be easier for you but we thoroughly recommend the Wednesday daytime MiLf club on a nice summers day!

Whenever you go you should expect to find a relaxed atmosphere where most will be happy to talk you through how things work - and you’ll be free to watch the fun - or of course make your own as the mood takes you.

Definitely recommend VA as a good place to start your journey!

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Given that you're not looking for single guys and you're exploring I'd advise against the MILF club as its a bit of a cock fest

At VA while you're in the pub section you can remain clothed but once you're into the wet and play area its towel or lingerie. There arent booths for couples to play but there are spaced out beds where you can play and invite people into.

As for the glory holes - only ladies are allowed into the "servicing" area and there are holes at waist height for men and women to present themselves through.

There is also a womens glory hole where the lady lies with just her bottom half available to those outside.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think the glory holes have just been removed in the refurb.

The club is great though. Really well-run.

I used to go alone all the time. Over time I’ve made friends there. Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to people and tell them you’re new.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Va (milf Wednesday) was the first club I went to.

I found everyone to be very respectful, I only did as much as I felt comfortable with, and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for all the advice, we can't wait until everything opens up again!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

VA is great but it's one of the most "open" clubs in terms of not having locking rooms or more secluded areas, it's all on show.

Very close by is Jaydees which has more of a mix of public and private areas.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"I think the glory holes have just been removed in the refurb.

I used to go alone all the time. Over time I’ve made friends there. Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to people and tell them you’re new. "

That’s a shame if the glory holes have gone. We had a great time there 2 weeks before lockdown (sigh) seems like a lifetime ago!

VA is a lovely club but does lack some of the privacy available at others. It is possible to book a room in the hotel though. You can definitely just go, have a drink and enjoy the ambience with no pressure to play. It was originally a lovely pub and the main bar is still away from the active play areas. The other big plus is the new outdoor facilities introduced over lockdown.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

[Removed by poster at 26/03/21 16:08:09]

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"VA is great but it's one of the most "open" clubs in terms of not having locking rooms or more secluded areas, it's all on show.

Very close by is Jaydees which has more of a mix of public and private areas. "

I think you’ll find that had all changed in the current renovations.

essex

"VA is a lovely club but does lack some of the privacy available at others. It is possible to book a room in the hotel though. You can definitely just go, have a drink and enjoy the ambience with no pressure to play. It was originally a lovely pub and the main bar is still away from the active play areas. The other big plus is the new outdoor facilities introduced over lockdown."

Again the renovations have changed the layout and look completely, it’s all very different xx

[Removed by poster at 28/03/21 11:43:20]

"Again the renovations have changed the layout and look completely, it’s all very different xx"

Be lovely to hear how your club has changed, we asked a question about the gloryholes, have these changed then? Exciting!

essex

"Again the renovations have changed the layout and look completely, it’s all very different xx

Be lovely to hear how your club has changed, we asked a question about the gloryholes, have these changed then? Exciting!"

Yes currently it has been removed and a new private room/area is where it was.

However we are looking at a new one so while I don’t have any detail for you, we are looking at it xx

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"Again the renovations have changed the layout and look completely, it’s all very different xx

Be lovely to hear how your club has changed, we asked a question about the gloryholes, have these changed then? Exciting!

However we are looking at a new one so while I don’t have any detail for you, we are looking at it xx"

It's great VA has listened to people and are creating some private rooms. As not everyone is perfectly happy to play in the open.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"Again the renovations have changed the layout and look completely, it’s all very different xx"

We can’t wait to get there and see the new layout and catch up with friends- old and new!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

We can’t wait to get there and see the new layout and catch up with friends- old and new!"

Anyone in particular

Incidentally the tickets are now on sale for the Festival of Fun first weekend in August!!!

However we are looking at a new one so while I don’t have any detail for you, we are looking at it xx"

OOh cant wait to see

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"I think the glory holes have just been removed in the refurb.

I used to go alone all the time. Over time I’ve made friends there. Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to people and tell them you’re new.

That’s a shame if the glory holes have gone. We had a great time there 2 weeks before lockdown (sigh) seems like a lifetime ago!"

Yeah gutted to hear this, me and a female friend had a great time in side the glory holes. And half wY out

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Fingers crossed the glory holes reappear in some shape or form. One if my favourite clubs for the female glory hole

» Add a new message to this topic