FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for clubs that have plenty of single men. Ideally on a Saturday night. Don't mind a road trip. Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Most clubs usually have a lot of single guys...

Unless on Sat (or particular) night they are strictly couple and females only i.e VA club, OP4F.

Have you ventured to any before?

By *eyDJMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

A lot for single man that a lot.

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

"I'm looking for clubs that have plenty of single men. Ideally on a Saturday night. Don't mind a road trip. Thanks! "

I've never been to a club but would like to change that in the very near future. However like you i'd like single men there. I've no desire to play with the male half of a couple, single men on the other hand yes please. Saturday nights would be my preferred evening too

"I'm looking for clubs that have plenty of single men. Ideally on a Saturday night. Don't mind a road trip. Thanks!

I've never been to a club but would like to change that in the very near future. However like you i'd like single men there. I've no desire to play with the male half of a couple, single men on the other hand yes please. Saturday nights would be my preferred evening too"

Exactly the same here. I've been to a greedy girls night before which was very male heavy but I'd prefer a Saturday night for travelling process. Let me know if you find anything

By *he posh pocketrocketWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon Village-Brighton Marina-Alicante x

Hellfire xxx I look at my friend pics lots are taken there x

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I like to go on Friday nights as most clubs tend not to restrict single guy numbers on Fridays

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I'm looking for clubs that have plenty of single men. Ideally on a Saturday night. Don't mind a road trip. Thanks! "

Cupids has single guys on a Saturday night!!! It is Manchester so if you don’t mind a road trip.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Hi, I see you have bi on profile, you could try Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable as they have a bi night every 3rd Saturday of the month, usually plenty of guys there x

"I like to go on Friday nights as most clubs tend not to restrict single guy numbers on Fridays "

Thats what im finding but if I'm travelling a Saturday would be easier x

london

"I'm looking for clubs that have plenty of single men. Ideally on a Saturday night. Don't mind a road trip. Thanks!

Hi, I see you have bi on profile, you could try Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable as they have a bi night every 3rd Saturday of the month, usually plenty of guys there x"

Penthouse also have night on Sat 8th Jan open to Ladies, Couples and single guys. Presume that would be quite busy with guys too. I'm going this Tuesday Milf and Cookies event, so may get a better gauge of things numbers wise.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Jaydees near St Neots allow single men in on Saturdays.

By *Yfunguy1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Pandoras, Leeds, on a Friday night might suit you.

london

"Jaydees near St Neots allow single men in on Saturdays. "

I have heard good things about Jaydees, but looking at their site for Saturday events it's mentions for Ladies, Couples and "Select few men".... so sounds like a cap...?

Eureka near Dartford is open to Ladies, Couples and singles on Saturdays it seems. Never been on a Weekend though...

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"Jaydees near St Neots allow single men in on Saturdays.

I have heard good things about Jaydees, but looking at their site for Saturday events it's mentions for Ladies, Couples and "Select few men".... so sounds like a cap...?

Eureka near Dartford is open to Ladies, Couples and singles on Saturdays it seems. Never been on a Weekend though..."

Every single club that allows men in caps their numbers, to keep the male to female ratio right. I'm talking about nightclub-style clubs, not spa-type.

So yes, men can't just turn up at Jaydees, they need to book beforehand. But single men are welcome at the club on Saturdays.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Does anyone know any good clubs near Wigan area

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Pleasures, DV8 or Eureka's.

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

Give Gems near Yeovil

Its a club i have attended as a single guy amd as a couple. Plenty of guys and couples

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jacamo.

By *awthornmanMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Jaydee's usually has a good selection of single men, even on a Saturday.

Give Gems near Yeovil

Its a club i have attended as a single guy amd as a couple. Plenty of guys and couples"

I'll have a look into gems as it's local! Thanks!x

By *ent1000Man  over a year ago

swanley

Pleasures in Kent geeky has a wide selection Including single guys ... there’s eurekas and a naturist spa called silverleigh too all pretty close .... could always go together and make a weekend of it

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I’d recommend Club Play at Blackpool, know it’s a trek so maybe make a weekend of it? The clubs all inclusive and you’re guaranteed a great northern welcome, if you’re looking for male heavy nights then I’d say Fuck Fest, next one’s 14th January or URGE, next on sometime in February, my inbox is always open for any questions xx

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

Give Gems near Yeovil

Its a club i have attended as a single guy amd as a couple. Plenty of guys and couples

I'll have a look into gems as it's local! Thanks!x "

Welcome.

Maybe let me know when your going

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Jaydees have single guys on Saturday.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Try chams in darlaston on a Friday night x

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Attic in derby allow single men on a Saturday

By *raishornyMan  over a year ago

chippenham

perhaps swindon swingers, they will have a number of men for you there bi and straight for your liking

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"

I'll have a look into gems as it's local! Thanks!x "

Give me the heads up if you're going

By *imdm101Man  over a year ago

Galway

Adam and Eves in Manchester always had plenty of single men any time I was there. Might not be that many other single women though, if that's something that would concern you.

Good luck.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Club play always has a fab ratio of single guys on a party/ event night on the weekends.

You can usually see the guest lists prior on the forums too. X

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I'm looking to go to a club for my birthday and have been recommended to try Remix in Swindon, Wiltshire as they are LGBT and allow single men on Saturday nights

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"I'm looking to go to a club for my birthday and have been recommended to try Remix in Swindon, Wiltshire as they are LGBT and allow single men on Saturday nights"

Unfortunately Remix don't have a party on the 15th, the next one is the 22nd. Definitely recommend it too though.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Hellfite allow single guys on a Saturday bit its capped as most places are. Most clubs only allow single guys on a Friday Out Place for fun allows single men I. I think though.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"I'm looking to go to a club for my birthday and have been recommended to try Remix in Swindon, Wiltshire as they are LGBT and allow single men on Saturday nights

Unfortunately Remix don't have a party on the 15th, the next one is the 22nd. Definitely recommend it too though."

They had a party set for the 15th before NYE, updated the website over the weekend and changed the date

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"I'm looking to go to a club for my birthday and have been recommended to try Remix in Swindon, Wiltshire as they are LGBT and allow single men on Saturday nights

Unfortunately Remix don't have a party on the 15th, the next one is the 22nd. Definitely recommend it too though.

They had a party set for the 15th before NYE, updated the website over the weekend and changed the date "

That's unfortunate.

What about Route 69, they allow single guys in on a Saturday evening.

By *uicypeaches77Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

Gems has guys on a Saturday night ...

» Add a new message to this topic