FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs around Essex for mid 30s couple

Clubs around Essex for mid 30s couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey!

We aren’t strangers to clubs and really enjoy the atmosphere and no pressure environment they bring.

We have attended 3 club nights since the lockdowns and noticed that the crowd is generally older than we remembered. Obviously absolutely nothing wrong with this but we prefer those that are a similar age to us.

Has anyone else experienced this? Have we been unlucky? Where are the 30s and 40s going to clubs?

Thanks!

Note: I won’t be mentioning what clubs we have been to out of respect to them so please don’t ask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Essex has no clubs unfortunately, and I've personally always found the club scene to contain an older crowd, I'm fast approaching 50 & often feel young in clubs

Depending in where in Essex you are you've got Jaydees, Vanilla Alternative, Eurekas, AB FABs, Our Place For Fun, Le Boudior, most have websites

Thank you.

Yeah we have visited a couple of those on your list. On special events the crowds seem younger but outside of that it’s generally older. Younger crowd must be going somewhere

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Le Boudior near Aldgate / Liverpool Street does seem to attract a younger crowd going by the club reviews on Fabs which mostly seem to give a rating of Fabulous.

Haven’t been there so will have to give it a try, thanks!

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

There is also Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable, with very much nightclub style decor.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

No clubs in Essex unfortunately

I was an ‘every week’ club attender until lockdown etc

I may be fast approaching 50 but prefer a younger vibe too

We haven’t been there yet, maybe we will give it a try, thank you!

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We had our first ever club visit a few weeks ago, we went to Pleasures as we’re in Kent. We were concerned it would predominantly be older people, (we’re 36 and 37) but we found that actually, most people were about our age and actually a lot of them were younger. We spoke to a couple who were 23 and 28. We’re visiting Penthouse Playrooms on the 12th for their valentines event and from the website, it does look like it would appeal to a younger crowd as it is very night club like in style.

You could always get chatting to people on here and arrange to meet them at a club so you know you’ll have the company of younger people?

C x

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"We had our first ever club visit a few weeks ago, we went to Pleasures as we’re in Kent. We were concerned it would predominantly be older people, (we’re 36 and 37) but we found that actually, most people were about our age and actually a lot of them were younger. We spoke to a couple who were 23 and 28. We’re visiting Penthouse Playrooms on the 12th for their valentines event and from the website, it does look like it would appeal to a younger crowd as it is very night club like in style.

You could always get chatting to people on here and arrange to meet them at a club so you know you’ll have the company of younger people?

C x"

I've been to Pleasures 4 times now since September, and whilst there were all ages, right up to 70+, i was surprised to see many people under 35 and quite a few in their 20s. I've been to a lot of clubs and it's unusual to see anyone under 30 generally. It's fine when it's couples, but some young lads don't always know how to behave and act more like kiddies in a sweet shop!!!

Thanks for the info, we will definitely add it to our list.

We used to message people on here and still do occasionally but we find it really boring / difficult to tell genuine from non-genuine. It’s part of the reason we enjoy clubs so much - you can see if you get on well etc.

Thank you!

Good to know. We haven’t been to a club night where single males are allowed for this reason alone. I’m sure there are genuine guys out there but the thought of a few idiots puts us off so we just avoid.

Thanks for the reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The older crowd has been one of our main worries about going to a club.

We know there is no pressure and understand that we don't have to look etc.

We've have decided for now that chatting to like minded people and having a private meet or party gives us a chance to be fussy and also the other people a chance to get to know us xx

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Havant

Abfabs on Saturdays is generally OK. There seems to be a tendency towards older guys with younger partners, but we've seen plenty of couples our age (early 40s).

Essex

"The older crowd has been one of our main worries about going to a club.

We've have decided for now that chatting to like minded people and having a private meet or party gives us a chance to be fussy and also the other people a chance to get to know us xx"

Oh dear - I’m ‘older’ crowd

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 16:08:15]

We've have decided for now that chatting to like minded people and having a private meet or party gives us a chance to be fussy and also the other people a chance to get to know us xx

Oh dear - I’m ‘older’ crowd "

Haha age is a number and there is some incredibly gorgeous and sexy older people on Fab but we wanted to have a preferred (ish) age range so we decided that if we said roughly 15 younger than me and 15 years older than G then it's quite a broad range because we have an age gap of 8 years x

Essex

Haha age is a number and there is some incredibly gorgeous and sexy older people on Fab but we wanted to have a preferred (ish) age range so we decided that if we said roughly 15 younger than me and 15 years older than G then it's quite a broad range because we have an age gap of 8 years x"

Haha I’m only jesting

Tbh I prefer the younger crowd or should a sexy crowd that knows how to party

Haha age is a number and there is some incredibly gorgeous and sexy older people on Fab but we wanted to have a preferred (ish) age range so we decided that if we said roughly 15 younger than me and 15 years older than G then it's quite a broad range because we have an age gap of 8 years x

Haha I’m only jesting

Tbh I prefer the younger crowd or should a sexy crowd that knows how to party "

Exactly if you click and have similar interests then it can be more than just a meet or party.

We speak to people regularly that we've met because we clicked x

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

VA do a under 40s night i think

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"Hey!

We aren’t strangers to clubs and really enjoy the atmosphere and no pressure environment they bring.

We have attended 3 club nights since the lockdowns and noticed that the crowd is generally older than we remembered. Obviously absolutely nothing wrong with this but we prefer those that are a similar age to us.

Has anyone else experienced this? Have we been unlucky? Where are the 30s and 40s going to clubs?

Thanks!

Note: I won’t be mentioning what clubs we have been to out of respect to them so please don’t ask"

Have to say since the return after covid I’ve noticed a dramatic increase of the younger crowd.

We have events that cater to the younger crowd specifically, but even our normal weekends I’ve seen the age range come down.

Now I heavily promo on younger platforms (rhymes with Nik Nok ) and this has definitely bought the Vanilla Alternative to a sub 40 market xx

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

We use to have 2 clubs near us in our part of Essex but both shutdown

Kent is the area we now have to drive to for club visits.

» Add a new message to this topic