FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA Vanilla Alternative - Fri 18th feb

VA Vanilla Alternative - Fri 18th feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So come guys and girls, who’s going to the VA this Friday?

Look forward to seeing lots of you there. Come say hi or drop us a message if you’re going. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/22 00:31:56]

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 15/02/22 05:27:45]

Kettering

It's Freak on Friday our regular party for couples and singles. Only a few onsite hotel rooms left so don't leave it too late.

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

Thinking of attending this one alone (Mrs). A little nervous, are single ladies well looked after?

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Mrs is thinking for going to VA solo too.

We've been to VA lots and know the staff are excellent and that she'll be well looked after.

I'm in this neck of the woods this weekend. Is VA worth checking out?

We’ve always found the VA to be a friendly welcoming place. If ever someone was a little over friendly a simple ‘no’ or ‘not for us’ has been enough.

We find that everyone looks after everyone there.

Think both wives will have a great time. We’ll most definitely be in the hot tub, usually one of the first in there, so come say hi. X

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"I'm in this neck of the woods this weekend. Is VA worth checking out? "

Are you planning on checking two clubs on Friday? I remember your post on Jaydees event...

As far as I'm aware, VA does not allow single men in on Saturdays, and on Fridays, they needed to book. I'm sure one of the regulars will correct me if I'm wrong.

VA is a different club to Jaydees. For starters, they are fully licensed, so you can't bring your own alcohol. They are mainly open play, though you might be able to find some more private areas. No lockable rooms though.

"I'm in this neck of the woods this weekend. Is VA worth checking out? "

For single men VA offers Fridays mainly but check if the event is what you are looking for.

You will need to become a member.. Which is a free membership.

Then message the club with your request to attend and which night.

For single men and couples VA is a really good venue it will be worth the visit to meet like minded people.

"I'm in this neck of the woods this weekend. Is VA worth checking out?

Are you planning on checking two clubs on Friday? I remember your post on Jaydees event...

As far as I'm aware, VA does not allow single men in on Saturdays, and on Fridays, they needed to book. I'm sure one of the regulars will correct me if I'm wrong.

VA is a different club to Jaydees. For starters, they are fully licensed, so you can't bring your own alcohol. They are mainly open play, though you might be able to find some more private areas. No lockable rooms though. "

I'm trying to decide which is the one to visit. I'm definitely free on Friday and maybe Sat night too... jaydees was my initial thought but didn't realise VA was also in the area. As it stands it's Jaydees on Fri which would mean not VA cos there's no single guys on sat. But maybe the other way round would be better... go to VA on Fri and see about sat.

Decisions decisions. Any help gratefully received!

VA is a different club to Jaydees. For starters, they are fully licensed, so you can't bring your own alcohol. They are mainly open play, though you might be able to find some more private areas. No lockable rooms though.

I'm trying to decide which is the one to visit. I'm definitely free on Friday and maybe Sat night too... jaydees was my initial thought but didn't realise VA was also in the area. As it stands it's Jaydees on Fri which would mean not VA cos there's no single guys on sat. But maybe the other way round would be better... go to VA on Fri and see about sat.

Decisions decisions. Any help gratefully received!"

VA is mainly open play areas with an area for couples only. There are no private play rooms.

For singles this can be an advantage as it is easier to politely approach people.

Jaydees has a good set up but you may find that you will need to approach people before they hide in a private room.

Would recommend VA in Friday and JDs on Saturday.

VA also offers milf club Wed day times for all.

Both clubs are good and close to each other.

Thanks for the info. I've been to clubs lots in the North but not in this area. I'm only down this weekend and trying to plan a good night. I'm sure both would be a great night. Anyone going to either please say hi.

South Cambs

"Thanks for the info. I've been to clubs lots in the North but not in this area. I'm only down this weekend and trying to plan a good night. I'm sure both would be a great night. Anyone going to either please say hi."

We’ve been to Jaydees a good few times as a couple and cannot fault it. It’s full of friendly chatty people and the staff will Look after you on your first visit. It does cater towards a slightly older crowd but as ever is dependent on the night!

I’ve only been to VA for a day time event but it seems to have a more night club vibe and as it’s all open play I hear it can get out full on. (Which is why I’m slightly nervous to go alone!)

I guess it depends what you are looking for! Either way, have fun!

No need to be nervous. While there can be groups of two or three couples all playing together or four guys two girls. All those involved are doing so because they are happy to.

We have just played us two only, others have come over but not joined in unless asked.

I’m sure we’ll see you there, say hi, happy to chat in the bar and hot tub where we can look out for each other if needs be. X

South Cambs

Thanks I’ll keep an eye out x

Kettering

Only the two cheaper onsite bedrooms left now. Remember to bring your own towels.

"Only the two cheaper onsite bedrooms left now. Remember to bring your own towels."

Better yet, only two more sleeps lol x

By *uke5555Man  over a year ago

Watford

I am a regular at The VA and have loads of friends who go too. Single ladies are always well looked after by staff and guests alike. The best and safest club around!

I'm going as a single guy... My first club visit.

Can’t wait to see all you gorgeous people tomorrow night xx

I'm excited! Is it Friday yet?!

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

We can't wait for Friday to come, going to be so much fun.

Mrs all set for her first solo club visit.

By *uke5555Man  over a year ago

Watford

I will be there from 9:00 with a gorgeous lady friend of mine. Looking forward to matching up some heads to the bodies I’ve seen on this forum!

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 21:49:57]

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"I'm excited! Is it Friday yet?!"

Did you have your membership approved?

I did and I've booked a room and I'll see everyone tomorrow night. Looking forwards to it!

Hoping storm Eunice doesn’t put a stop to our fun night, it’s not the sort of blowing I’m looking for lol. X

Kettering

"Hoping storm Eunice doesn’t put a stop to our fun night, it’s not the sort of blowing I’m looking for lol. X"

According to BBC weather, the strong wind dies down after 8pm. With the club opening at 9pm, travel for most should be OK.

"Hoping storm Eunice doesn’t put a stop to our fun night, it’s not the sort of blowing I’m looking for lol. X

According to BBC weather, the strong wind dies down after 8pm. With the club opening at 9pm, travel for most should be OK."

Yes we think the worst will be over by then. Take a lot to keep us away from the hot tub tonight. Lol

Not long now! Looking forwards to meeting you all.

"Not long now! Looking forwards to meeting you all."

Can’t wait. Hope your journey down is a safe one. X

Thanks! I'll be taking it steady. The wind is already pretty bad out there!

Just over an hour before we’ll be setting off. Giving ourselves an extra bit of time just in case of any road closures on the way.

Looks like the wind has settled down to lol. Have just confirmed with the club, all open and running as normal so still should be a great night. X

South Cambs

After finally deciding to take the plunge and go solo tonight, I’ve not come down with a bug and feel like crap! I’m not happy as I had my sights set on a few of you sexy people!!

Have a great night everyone- don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!

J

Oh that’s a real shame. Hope you feel better soon.

We’ve just got here and ready for a fun night. X

VA is a different club to Jaydees. For starters, they are fully licensed, so you can't bring your own alcohol. They are mainly open play, though you might be able to find some more private areas. No lockable rooms though. "

It’s funny how regulars hijack posts about others clubs. There is no comparison between VA and Jaydees. VA is billion times better. plush, clean, good looking sophisticated crowd unlike Jaydees full of hillbillies, tacky club in a run down barn. If you are for quality over quantity then go for VA.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"It’s funny how regulars hijack posts about others clubs. There is no comparison between VA and Jaydees. VA is billion times better. plush, clean, good looking sophisticated crowd unlike Jaydees full of hillbillies, tacky club in a run down barn. If you are for quality over quantity then go for VA. "

Thank you, you reminded me why I could never get on with VA. I'll take the "run down barn" (which is no not true) "full of hillbillies" any time over the "sophisticated crowd" that comes to VA. Thank you again.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"

It’s funny how regulars hijack posts about others clubs. There is no comparison between VA and Jaydees. VA is billion times better. plush, clean, good looking sophisticated crowd unlike Jaydees full of hillbillies, tacky club in a run down barn. If you are for quality over quantity then go for VA. "

Firstly, your description of Jaydees is wildly inaccurate. We are regulars at Jaydees and have always found the people who attend to be friendly and accepting of others regardless of looks, body shape or kink choices.

As for your assertion that those who attend Jaydees are sophisticated whereas Jaydees patrons are not, that depends how you define the term.

I've never been to VA and, unlike yourself, will not stoop to your level in passing judgement over the character of everyone who attends a particular club.

I'm sure I'm not the only reader of your post who finds it not only insulting to all those who attend Jaydees, but also incredibly elitist and reeking of snobbery.

There is absolutely no need to post about another club and it's customers in such a condescending manner, and I take comfort in the fact that people with your belittling and superior attitude are a tiny minority of our mostly wonderful, inclusive, tolerant and welcoming swinging community.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/22 22:29:26]

anyone know if the website is down or is there's a new web address

By *igdogueCouple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Any one going Friday 18th

» Add a new message to this topic