FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool clubs - Infusions or Club Play?

Blackpool clubs - Infusions or Club Play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nme32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusion is a more relaxed laid back style swingers. Some Newbies and Regulars would say it’s more like a luxury spa due to its open setting and ambient lighting throughout the building. The setting also make its perfect for First Timers and Single Females. The building is of an adequate size that allows you to feel you are closeby to facilities.

The Ground Floor consists of the Wet Area, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Dry Sauna and Chill Out Lounge whilst the First Floor houses the Dungeon, Glory Holes, Play Rooms and Orgy Bed based alongside a Landing Style area with windows that overlook the Swimming Pool.

The hosts are extremely friendly and down to earth and if you advise on arrival that you have not been before will give you a tour of the building.

The club operates a strict No means No Policy for everybody’s safety and will look out for you to ensure your visit is enjoyable.

Any form of play action is at your pace and you are not pressurised to play should you not wish to.

Any questions feel free to post here or message myself.

I can only comment on Infusion as I’ve only been there on 2 or 3 occasions but every time I’ve been I’ve been welcomed by the friendly staff. The facilities there are great and it’s a lovely relaxed environment. The pool is a nice touch for a naked dip but plenty of areas to just kick back and chill too

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we love infusions

We know you do! Long time no see.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I like _lub play there's lots of different events that's are on all the time.

It's geek le chic this Friday and dirty Disney on Saturday, it has 19 playrooms a stage , jaccuzzi area and male and female glory holes.

It is a byob which can make it easier as you just.purchase the soft drinks from the bar plus a free buffet to keep those energy.levels up on a Saturday too

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

Both Infusion & Club Play are great clubs but very different clubs and sure which ever you pick you will have a great time

We are very lucky in Blackpool to have two swingers clubs and a few swingers hotels like Paradise & Stay n Play.

Our advice to everyone is try both clubs and see which one suits you best some love both clubs and do Friday at one club and Saturdays at the other.

What ever you choose to do we hope you have a cracking night or weekend in sunny Blackpool.

Club Play xxx

By *delredWoman  over a year ago

north west

Both clubs are great, depending what you’re looking for.. as a single female I personally prefer _lub play.. the 1st club I everI went to was infusions a few years back..and although I found everyone very welcoming, I personally felt uncomfortable getting undressed straight away. Especially as the day I went it was mostly only single older guys who all staring.. I’m sure if more females were there it may not as felt so intimidating for me.. I prefer _lub play as it’s more social. Can just chill have drinks at the bar, and get dressed down if and when you’re ready,, (usually after a few vodkas in my case)

I would say in my opinion infusions is more of a chilled day time leisure centre vibe and _lub play is more of a night club vibe..

So my single female vote goes to _lub play, but like I said both clubs are worth a visit.

XXX

"Both clubs are great, depending what you’re looking for.. as a single female I personally prefer _lub play.. the 1st club I everI went to was infusions a few years back..and although I found everyone very welcoming, I personally felt uncomfortable getting undressed straight away. Especially as the day I went it was mostly only single older guys who all staring.. I’m sure if more females were there it may not as felt so intimidating for me.. I prefer _lub play as it’s more social. Can just chill have drinks at the bar, and get dressed down if and when you’re ready,, (usually after a few vodkas in my case)

I would say in my opinion infusions is more of a chilled day time leisure centre vibe and _lub play is more of a night club vibe..

So my single female vote goes to _lub play, but like I said both clubs are worth a visit.

XXX

"

xxx

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Hi we have many single female members as we have been opened since 2005.

We have always been given feedback about how relaxed and condusive our atmosphere is for fun.

We open 5 days a week, Friday and Saturday evenings are more party atmosphere with a Doctors and Nurses theme on Sat 13th August. We are also open more for more relaxed daytime fun on Sun 14th from 1pm till 10pm.

There is no pressure whatsoever at Infusion, we have lots of facilities including a full size 30foot heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, pool table, and more.

There is no need to dress down until your comfortable.

Entry is just £10 as a single female

We are always happy to help any questions you may have directly.

Chris

Infusion Blackpool

"So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend? "

Personally wouldn't recommend infusion for single females but take your risk to see what you think

By *obby9incherMan  over a year ago

harbury

I would recommend _lub play as a first on a sat night, relaxed and welcoming club with no pressure to indulge in fun but also infusion for a relaxed Sunday. See what you think at the time. Both good clubs. Enjoy your time at Blackpool xx

By *mg 321Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I have been to both and my preference would be _lub play. It’s bigger and the play rooms are far better.

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

We have been to both clubs and much prefer infusions.

"We have been to both clubs and much prefer infusions."
Can’t wait to see you this weekend.

"I would recommend _lub play as a first on a sat night, relaxed and welcoming club with no pressure to indulge in fun but also infusion for a relaxed Sunday. See what you think at the time. Both good clubs. Enjoy your time at Blackpool xx"

Thanks for the recommendation & the balanced comments about both clubs

Infusion Blackpool

See you guys soon

"We have been to both clubs and much prefer infusions."

"I have been to both and my preference would be _lub play. It’s bigger and the play rooms are far better. "

Thanks for the recommendation

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I have no affiliation with Club Play, but do recommend it. Very welcoming staff and fabulous play areas, extremely clean and has a great atmosphere, been as a couple and as a single female, both occasions thoroughly enjoyed myself

By *ream catchersCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

We have tried both _lub play is good and we have had some good times there but infusion is our go to place very laid back and easy going fabulous staff and really nice people who attend

You will have fun in either. I love both for different reasons. Both clubs offer excellent facilities with strict5'no means no' policies for your piece of mind. For me infusion is more relaxed and easier to chat and chill but _lub play is more of a nightclub vibe with more people there for the swinging. Like I say. Both clubs are excellent with great staff. Marc and caz at infusion made me feel so welcome the first time I went. Xxx

"You will have fun in either. I love both for different reasons. Both clubs offer excellent facilities with strict5'no means no' policies for your piece of mind. For me infusion is more relaxed and easier to chat and chill but _lub play is more of a nightclub vibe with more people there for the swinging. Like I say. Both clubs are excellent with great staff. Marc and caz at infusion made me feel so welcome the first time I went. Xxx"

Like we said earlier, both clubs are good in different ways depending on what your looking for

So why not try both on visiting Blackpool?

By *hetattooedladyWoman  over a year ago

fun town

As a single female I have been to both and _lub play is my preference as at infusion it felt like I was judged as a big girl and felt very uncomfortable with the old men following like a bad smell but _lub play I feel like I can walk round naked without a problem and I've never had a problem whilst at _lub play and you always see staff walking about checking too

Infusion Blackpool

Thank for the comments, don't forget to visit in the evening. Daytime and evening are different atmospheres and obviously busier weekend evenings. We have been opened over 17 years now and provided our customers the right mix of party and relax atmosphere. We have found people don't like theme nights and would rather enjoy a relaxed fun sexy atmosphere every day

"You will have fun in either. I love both for different reasons. Both clubs offer excellent facilities with strict5'no means no' policies for your piece of mind. For me infusion is more relaxed and easier to chat and chill but _lub play is more of a nightclub vibe with more people there for the swinging. Like I say. Both clubs are excellent with great staff. Marc and caz at infusion made me feel so welcome the first time I went. Xxx"

[Removed by poster at 25/07/22 11:03:25]

"As a single female I have been to both and _lub play is my preference as at infusion it felt like I was judged as a big girl and felt very uncomfortable with the old men following like a bad smell but _lub play I feel like I can walk round naked without a problem and I've never had a problem whilst at _lub play and you always see staff walking about checking too "

We are so glad you enjoy attending our club and feel comfortable and safe to get naked at Club Play

In the 4 years we have been open we have made ourselves a big reputation for safety & trust with a very strict ' NO means NO policy that we are happy to see others have introduced.

As a club we have made a massive impact in lots of postive different ways forcing change of attitudes especially towards the Bi & trans community we represent heavily with over a 75% Bisexual membership.

We are different in lots of other ways including the fact we do lots of themed events our customers love and get imitated & copied heavily which we find flattering and as a compliment With many original popular events like Dirty Disney, Willy Wonka & Freebie Friday that always get well over 100 people attending we continue to be innovative & inventive with many new ideas and changes at Club Play.

With over 1309 fab club reviews in just 4 years with being closed 18 months of them due to Covid means we actually have only been open in real terms a few months over 2 years we must be doing something right and regularly get 10 - 20 new glowing club reveiws.

We are different and very proud of it and think choice is good and wish all the other Blackpool & North West swingers establishments every success. We are a small community and should support each other

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Both Infusion & Club Play are great clubs but very different clubs and sure which ever you pick you will have a great time

We are very lucky in Blackpool to have two swingers clubs and a few swingers hotels like Paradise & Stay n Play.

Our advice to everyone is try both clubs and see which one suits you best some love both clubs and do Friday at one club and Saturdays at the other.

What ever you choose to do we hope you have a cracking night or weekend in sunny Blackpool.

Club Play xxx"

Well said, spot on xx

"As a single female I have been to both and _lub play is my preference as at infusion it felt like I was judged as a big girl and felt very uncomfortable with the old men following like a bad smell but _lub play I feel like I can walk round naked without a problem and I've never had a problem whilst at _lub play and you always see staff walking about checking too "
being judged by anyone is completely not acceptable in any form of establishment. Everybody is of a unique character and we are given what we are given!

I can assure you as a host I make it my mission to ensure everybody is treated fairly and everybody feels comfortable whilst in the venue I represent. Obviously we cannot be in every part of the club at the same time however I do regular venue walks and speak to people who maybe not acting normally ie following people around when the other party is not interested. I act on what is told to me and the appropriate action is taken even if this means an instant ban or removal from the venue.

Anybody who judges somebody or makes inappropriate comments will be asked to leave and membership is considered for being revoked etc.

I am sure all hosts at all venues work hard and of the same belief that no one should feel uncomfortable.

"I have no affiliation with Club Play, but do recommend it. Very welcoming staff and fabulous play areas, extremely clean and has a great atmosphere, been as a couple and as a single female, both occasions thoroughly enjoyed myself "

Thanks for the recommendation & hopefully see you soon xxx

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We have both attended infusions and _lub play many times as singles and as a couple, we enjoy a naked swim and we enjoy dressing up for party nights, however as the host of infusions has blocked us we can only assume we are no longer welcome there, we have introduced quiet a few couples to _lub play over the year as a perfect setting for a social that can lead to more

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

I'm off to Blackpool in a few weeks with a group of friends, and we're looking forward to trying both clubs out!

"I'm off to Blackpool in a few weeks with a group of friends, and we're looking forward to trying both clubs out! "

Thanks brilliant to hear & what we recommend everyone does on visiting Blackpool xxx

"I'm off to Blackpool in a few weeks with a group of friends, and we're looking forward to trying both clubs out! "
Perfect and Best Answer for all of us to hear. X

"We have both attended infusions and _lub play many times as singles and as a couple, we enjoy a naked swim and we enjoy dressing up for party nights, however as the host of infusions has blocked us we can only assume we are no longer welcome there, we have introduced quiet a few couples to _lub play over the year as a perfect setting for a social that can lead to more"

Like we said both are good clubs but very different clubs and both worth a visit on a trip to Blackpool

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria - Birmingham

"So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend? "

We love Infusion and has always been our go to club in Blackers. However, we’ve also heard great things about Play and have been threatening to go there for a while now.

Why don’t you do as we do? Go to them both.

We are heading to Blackpool for the August Bonk Holiday so will be doing one on Friday and one on Saturday. The only decision we now have is which day for which club.

"So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend?

We love Infusion and has always been our go to club in Blackers. However, we’ve also heard great things about Play and have been threatening to go there for a while now.

We are heading to Blackpool for the August Bonk Holiday so will be doing one on Friday and one on Saturday. The only decision we now have is which day for which club."

This may help you, the Saturday August bank is actually Club Plays renaming 1st Anniversary party with live acts and free bar including booze based on the greatest showman, the Friday is a Bi night.

So if you are not both Bi, may we suggest you do Friday at infusion & Saturday with us at Club Play

By *arnettyCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire, England

Love Infusion! So much fun and the layout is great . Areas to relax and play pool (and pole dance;)) The jacuzzi is lovely and the pool is great . Clean and really friendly

"Love Infusion! So much fun and the layout is great . Areas to relax and play pool (and pole dance;)) The jacuzzi is lovely and the pool is great . Clean and really friendly "
We Know you love Infusion. Wild At Heart. It’s like having two naughty wild ones with you. Absolutely love it when you visit us!

"So I'm coming down to Blackpool 13th/14th August and want to visit one of the swingers clubs here. I have done some research and found Infusions and Club Play. I am leaning towards Infusions at the moment, but just wondered which club do people think is better? Or which is better for a single female to attend?

We are heading to Blackpool for the August Bonk Holiday so will be doing one on Friday and one on Saturday. The only decision we now have is which day for which club.

This may help you, the Saturday August bank is actually Club Plays renaming 1st Anniversary party with live acts and free bar including booze based on the greatest showman, the Friday is a Bi night.

So if you are not both Bi, may we suggest you do Friday at infusion & Saturday with us at Club Play "

A good shout. We’re heading up with friends. Ladies are both bi, and males are straight so might just do this as it will not be a couples only on this particular Saturday at Infusion.

Will drop you a line as a couple of questions. x

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We are coming down to Blackpool 12th /13th August and are heading to infusions for the doctors and nurses themed event on the 13th,Been to infusions previously and had a great time although long time ago so looking forward to seeing what the club looks like now

By *recklesxxxCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

"We have both attended infusions and _lub play many times as singles and as a couple, we enjoy a naked swim and we enjoy dressing up for party nights, however as the host of infusions has blocked us we can only assume we are no longer welcome there, we have introduced quiet a few couples to _lub play over the year as a perfect setting for a social that can lead to more"

Wow that isn’t good, sometimes people just take a break off here so you may not be blocked but it may look that way.

Hopefully myself and my husband would be welcome at all venues we choose to attend but we are not so sure due to nasty fabricated rumours

By *harnal2019Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We absolutely lov infusion, mark and caz are great hosts always welcoming ,lots of fun and banter, there as always been different size people and genders and everyone as always been made to feel welcome when we have been there , infusion is very chilled and we have made some great friends , and had some mmm fun

it's open in the week and we lov to go there through the day , we have never gone on a sat night so cant comment but hopefully

next weekend on couples and female only night we will get to be there , we lov _lub play too always made to feel welcome simon is great only ever gone here on a sat night it is more of a night club vibe which is great and lots going off in the rooms , it all depends on what you are looking for

"We have both attended infusions and _lub play many times as singles and as a couple, we enjoy a naked swim and we enjoy dressing up for party nights, however as the host of infusions has blocked us we can only assume we are no longer welcome there, we have introduced quiet a few couples to _lub play over the year as a perfect setting for a social that can lead to more

Wow that isn’t good, sometimes people just take a break off here so you may not be blocked but it may look that way.

Hopefully myself and my husband would be welcome at all venues we choose to attend but we are not so sure due to nasty fabricated rumours "

Over years there have been lots of rumors about both clubs but we take the approach as owners at _lub play not to take them seriously. I would recommend with respect if you have not asked the owners of any club directly about them not to believe a word of them.

So if you want to know the truth about anything at Club Play come and speak to us the owners, Paul & Dawn directly and you will get a straight answer.

Our approach as a club going forward will be positive and we will continue to recommend to our customers to try all the swinger establishments while in Blackpool including Club Play, Infusion, Paradise & Stay N Play

By *iketolick24Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

I have been to _lub play several times the owners are very friendly on your first visit you get a tour of the place and the house rules get explained. The mixture of people is always great. I think it's all down to the individuals if you want to make it a great night meet new people and socialise then you will but if you are just there to spot problems and complain then why bother in the first place. I would recommend _lub play but have never been to infusions so can't comment until I have.

"We absolutely lov infusion, mark and caz are great hosts always welcoming ,lots of fun and banter, there as always been different size people and genders and everyone as always been made to feel welcome when we have been there , infusion is very chilled and we have made some great friends , and had some mmm fun

it's open in the week and we lov to go there through the day , we have never gone on a sat night so cant comment but hopefully

next weekend on couples and female only night we will get to be there , we lov _lub play too always made to feel welcome simon is great only ever gone here on a sat night it is more of a night club vibe which is great and lots going off in the rooms , it all depends on what you are looking for "

Thank You for your comments. We work hard to make sure everyone is treated fairly and everyone is inclusive as you know.

Love seeing you here and can’t wait to see you very very soon x

"I have been to _lub play several times the owners are very friendly on your first visit you get a tour of the place and the house rules get explained. The mixture of people is always great. I think it's all down to the individuals if you want to make it a great night meet new people and socialise then you will but if you are just there to spot problems and complain then why bother in the first place. I would recommend _lub play but have never been to infusions so can't comment until I have."

We are so glad you enjoyed coming to our club and see you soon we hope xxx

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Both clubs are great.

Enjoy your time whichever you choose.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"I'm off to Blackpool in a few weeks with a group of friends, and we're looking forward to trying both clubs out!

Thanks brilliant to hear & what we recommend everyone does on visiting Blackpool xxx"

We're two of the friends who'll be visiting both clubs with SeductiveEyesKillerThighs, but I have a question. Clare has no photo ID as she doesn't drive and hasn't got a passport. Will that Bea problem getting into Club Play? Infusions have already assured me it's not an issue.

We're all really looking forward to visiting both clubs and can't wait to meet some new, sexy playmates.

"I'm off to Blackpool in a few weeks with a group of friends, and we're looking forward to trying both clubs out!

Thanks brilliant to hear & what we recommend everyone does on visiting Blackpool xxx

We're two of the friends who'll be visiting both clubs with SeductiveEyesKillerThighs, but I have a question. Clare has no photo ID as she doesn't drive and hasn't got a passport. Will that Bea problem getting into Club Play? Infusions have already assured me it's not an issue.

We're all really looking forward to visiting both clubs and can't wait to meet some new, sexy playmates. "

It's not a problem at _lub play either xxx

By *olf BloodbeardMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

I've been in both clubs and they both have their positive points. The only thing that Infusions has got, that Club Play does not, is a swimming pool, otherwise I'd say Club Play is actually my favourite. Although, I've not been swimming for ages; might have to look into going to Infusions again for the pool.

By *0coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall

We are going to Blackpool end of the month. Never been to a club but think it would be an opportunity not to give it a go.

"We are going to Blackpool end of the month. Never been to a club but think it would be an opportunity not to give it a go."

If your in town why not try both clubs on you visit xxx

By *0coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall

"We are going to Blackpool end of the month. Never been to a club but think it would be an opportunity not to give it a go.

If your in town why not try both clubs on you visit xxx"

This will be our first exposure to us, rather than virtual fun or going to a beach.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 01/09/22 22:07:31]

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Club play is one of my faves so would always chose that.

It’s the best for busy party nights and making everyone feel comfortable . Just love it.

I’d definitely do a day time at infusions and party at play! X

By *ooking2plzMan  over a year ago

blackpool

INfusion is great place to begin your adventures. Very relaxed but also fantastic sexy atmosphere. Friday amd Saturday evenings are busiest. They also have a couples and female only evening.

"We are going to Blackpool end of the month. Never been to a club but think it would be an opportunity not to give it a go.

If your in town why not try both clubs on you visit xxx

This will be our first exposure to us, rather than virtual fun or going to a beach. "

It's the wrap beach party tonight at play

"Club play is one of my faves so would always chose that.

It’s the best for busy party nights and making everyone feel comfortable . Just love it.

I’d definitely do a day time at infusions and party at play! X"

To add there's a new swingers establishment/hotel in Blackpool now -

The Avant Garde - on Aldert road

We visited it on Saturday night and left very impressed with the hard work Dave & his wife have put into this place.

We are pleased to be able to recommend the Avant Garde hotel to all our customers especially as its only a few streets from our club

Please remember there are also two other swingers hotels in Blackpool-

Paradise and

Stay n Play - rest & welcome

Clubs of course -

Club Play (us)

Infusion

Making Blackpool a very attractive weekend away & long may all the establishments continue to prosper and make Blackpool a must to visit for all swingers xxx

"Making Blackpool a very attractive weekend away & long may all the establishments continue to prosper and make Blackpool a must to visit for all swingers xxx"

Hear hear. I’ll drink to that.

If Blackpool can be the UK PDI (granted a bit colder), then would love plenty of weekends enjoying our famous seaside resort.

"Making Blackpool a very attractive weekend away & long may all the establishments continue to prosper and make Blackpool a must to visit for all swingers xxx

Hear hear. I’ll drink to that.

If Blackpool can be the UK PDI (granted a bit colder), then would love plenty of weekends enjoying our famous seaside resort. "

We love PDI

Blackpool is certainly now a massive pull for swingers in the UK

Cock & Rock anyone? xxx

By *xtrafun2Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Any recommendations for cheap hotels near _lub play? Think we have decided to go there on Saturday

Look at the comment above plus the postcode for _lub play is fy1 4ab if you type it in g.o.o.g.l.e they should all come up what's near xx

"Any recommendations for cheap hotels near _lub play? Think we have decided to go there on Saturday "

If you want cheap & cheerful use booking.c.o.m or others sites like it.

Look around Palatine road or off it, using the postcode FY1 4AB xxx

Our personal choice would be -

The Avant Garde - on Aldert road 

The new swingers hotel, its just a few streets from our club.

A double room is £80 a night or £150 for a weekend.

You may find cheaper accommodation but it will not be a swingers hotel & of what standard?

We are happy to recommend The Avant Garde as we know its of a high standard and run by friends of ours & Club Plays xxx

By *xtrafun2Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Thank you. We have booked a hotel now and are looking forward to attending on Saturday. Do we need to sign up online as we tried in the website last night but it wasn’t working after we filled out all our information

"Thank you. We have booked a hotel now and are looking forward to attending on Saturday. Do we need to sign up online as we tried in the website last night but it wasn’t working after we filled out all our information "

No need to join as a member just to be on the guest list xxx

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

"Any recommendations for cheap hotels near _lub play? Think we have decided to go there on Saturday "

I'm booked at the avant-garde for Sat night as _lub play are having a themed party I. Check the swingers clubs threads and get your names on guest list

It's pandemonium party

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 14:38:55]

"Any recommendations for cheap hotels near _lub play? Think we have decided to go there on Saturday

I'm booked at the avant-garde for Sat night as _lub play are having a themed party I. Check the swingers clubs threads and get your names on guest list

It's pandemonium party "

Yes both Friday & Saturday looking busy this weekend at Club Play

We believe the Avant-garde is nearly fully booked!

So be fast if you want to stay there this weekend guys xxx

Nearly everyone staying will be attending our club & we may even try the after party if we get the right invite of course & not to shattered xxx

By *ischiefandmayhem69Couple  over a year ago

cupar

Club play without a doubt wins hands down

"Club play without a doubt wins hands down "

Very kind of you to say guys xxx

By *ischiefandmayhem69Couple  over a year ago

cupar

Always the best. L already has outfits for both events x

"Always the best. L already has outfits for both events x"

Thats brilliant & we look forward to seeing them xxx

"Club play without a doubt wins hands down "

Thanks for your kind words xxx

By *appydaysmidsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Club play only open Friday and Saturday?

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Club play only open Friday and Saturday?"

For now it is but that’s changing soon xx

By *appydaysmidsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks for the reply x

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

"Club play only open Friday and Saturday?

For now it is but that’s changing soon xx"

That intriguing, what's happening....

By *lipandslide069Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We are infusions on Friday evening and _lub play on Saturday

somewhere only i know!

That intriguing, what's happening...."

All will be revealed in due course xx

By *vant Garde BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

All will be revealed in due course xx"

No one likes a tease I'm going straight to the top and asking the CEO himself xx

By *omilikeCouple  over a year ago

Round our Way!

Club Play this Friday is going to be awesome!! Lol.

"We are infusions on Friday evening and _lub play on Saturday "

Saturday Night at Infusion is Couples and Single Females Only.

Saturday night this week is -

TOTALLY FREE ENTRY

This is in celebration of the wedding of Paul & Dawn

The single guy list is already full with over 100 couples attending and over 30 single ladies xxx

somewhere only i know!

All will be revealed in due course xxNo one likes a tease I'm going straight to the top and asking the CEO himself xx"

Moi a tease never, I keep telling everyone I’m sweet and innocent but they don’t believe me!xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Did you have an update OP? Did you manage to get to either (or both) Blackpool clubs? Either will be very welcoming to you, as a single female, I'm sure.

I've only been to Club Play, but didn't find it to be the most friendly as a single guy, and looking to try Infusion at some point, so would welcome your thoughts if you did go?

Did you have an update OP? Did you manage to get to either (or both) Blackpool clubs? Either will be very welcoming to you, as a single female, I'm sure.

I've only been to Club Play, but didn't find it to be the most friendly as a single guy, and looking to try Infusion at some point, so would welcome your thoughts if you did go? "

Every night is different in every club depending on the night you attend and the people in the club, single guy or single lady & that goes for every club xxx

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

love infuisions great after noons

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I've only been to Club Play, but didn't find it to be the most friendly as a single guy, and looking to try Infusion at some point, so would welcome your thoughts if you did go?

Every night is different in every club depending on the night you attend and the people in the club, single guy or single lady & that goes for every club xxx "

Yep, they all say that But then; every club says they're the most friendly, and they'll always make people feel welcome.....

"love infuisions great after noons"

We love it when you two visit. Can’t wait to see you soon. We know you love us x

By *aznshaneCouple  over a year ago

St Annes

"love infuisions great after noons

We love it when you two visit. Can’t wait to see you soon. We know you love us x"

Even better now I’m back from my jollies and the naughty twosome are back together

[Removed by poster at 13/10/22 04:16:26]

All will be revealed in due course xxNo one likes a tease I'm going straight to the top and asking the CEO himself xx

Moi a tease never, I keep telling everyone I’m sweet and innocent but they don’t believe me!xx"

We wonder why!

somewhere only i know!

All will be revealed in due course xxNo one likes a tease I'm going straight to the top and asking the CEO himself xx

Moi a tease never, I keep telling everyone I’m sweet and innocent but they don’t believe me!xx

We wonder why! "

Ha ha I’m pure as driven snow!xx

By *vant Garde BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We wonder why!

Ha ha I’m pure as driven snow!xx"

So I've heard

We wonder why!

Ha ha I’m pure as driven snow!xxSo I've heard "

Pure

Then I'm the pope & Dawns the mother teresa!

Not!

By *atselevenWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

We wonder why!

Ha ha I’m pure as driven snow!xx"

Where's the halo now by your ankles lol x

We wonder why!

Where's the halo now by your ankles lol x"

Say knickers more like xxx

somewhere only i know!

We wonder why!

Where's the halo now by your ankles lol x

Say knickers more like xxx"

Well I don’t just drop my thing for anyone!xx

We a coming up the weekend before xmas, and will be our 1st club visit. We are coming with no expectations on play, either on our behalf or others, and to enjoy a boogie, socialise and get a feel for the scene, and then who knows. Any more would be a bonus, and we think play will be the choice

"We a coming up the weekend before xmas, and will be our 1st club visit. We are coming with no expectations on play, either on our behalf or others, and to enjoy a boogie, socialise and get a feel for the scene, and then who knows. Any more would be a bonus, and we think play will be the choice"

We feel very flattened and think your attitude is the perfect one to have in visiting any club

We will see you then xxx

"We a coming up the weekend before xmas, and will be our 1st club visit. We are coming with no expectations on play, either on our behalf or others, and to enjoy a boogie, socialise and get a feel for the scene, and then who knows. Any more would be a bonus, and we think play will be the choice

At the end of the day, there has to be an attraction, and we wont just play with someone for the sake of it just because we have taken a step into it. Obviously our 1st time playing needs to be enjoyable, and not one to regret

We feel very flattened and think your attitude is the perfect one to have in visiting any club

We will see you then xxx"

"We a coming up the weekend before xmas, and will be our 1st club visit. We are coming with no expectations on play, either on our behalf or others, and to enjoy a boogie, socialise and get a feel for the scene, and then who knows. Any more would be a bonus, and we think play will be the choice

At the end of the day, there has to be an attraction, and we wont just play with someone for the sake of it just because we have taken a step into it. Obviously our 1st time playing needs to be enjoyable, and not one to regret

[Removed by poster at 19/10/22 13:20:54]

"We a coming up the weekend before xmas, and will be our 1st club visit. We are coming with no expectations on play, either on our behalf or others, and to enjoy a boogie, socialise and get a feel for the scene, and then who knows. Any more would be a bonus, and we think play will be the choice"

We have added you to the guestlist list for this weekend & see you then guys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic