FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bmfc xtasia gloryhole

Bmfc xtasia gloryhole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering if ever get some very big dicks using the gloryhole on this night?

It's been my fantasy for a while to get fucked by multiple in a row while my partner has to watch.

Ideally if we go we would be wanting group fun multiple guys Vs just lil me is this something that can easy be done for a size queen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No one got experience or past stories about this gloryhole on a bmfc?

By *ecret desire 2Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Lol I have enjoyed bmfc glory holes at both Xtasia and Penthouse before..

Many people use them?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Pretty sure if you use the female glory holes room, and hubby is other side, you will get plenty of attention that night. Always busy, and with it being a Bull night, you can expect some good results.

"Pretty sure if you use the female glory holes room, and hubby is other side, you will get plenty of attention that night. Always busy, and with it being a Bull night, you can expect some good results. "

Thanks for the reply

On an average night would you say there's a good ratio of men to couples? As my fantasy is multiple guys at the same time or after each other

By *rsCurvesMrCharmCouple  over a year ago

Dunstable

I’ve fucked a lot of guys in the glory holes at both venues

Always get some vvwe black lads like them throu x

Bump

West Bromwich

"Pretty sure if you use the female glory holes room, and hubby is other side, you will get plenty of attention that night. Always busy, and with it being a Bull night, you can expect some good results.

Thanks for the reply

On an average night would you say there's a good ratio of men to couples? As my fantasy is multiple guys at the same time or after each other"

On average we tend to get 1 single to one couple, so the ratio of guys in club to ladies is 2:1, however bmfc night probably doubles that to 3:1

If you then factor in that if you play in an open area you’ll naturally attract guys who aren’t also playing at that time, the ratio of interested guys will increase

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

We love the female glory hole in _tasia.

But always need Steve on the other side on quality control.

I'd recommend taking guys you like there.

By *aximus18Man  over a year ago

Barry

The female gloryhole wasn't there when i went for the first time with an ex a few years ago.

It was a BMFC event that night though, which we didn't realise until we actually got there.

We ended up having an amazing night, The highlight being my ex on a car bonnet upstairs in the 'Dogging' area having a gangbang with myself and 3 mega hung black guys. She ended up completely covered in cum and her pussy was literally gaping for a while after the girth of the last guy. I lost count of how many times she came. Amazing night!!

West Bromwich

"The female gloryhole wasn't there when i went for the first time with an ex a few years ago.

It was a BMFC event that night though, which we didn't realise until we actually got there.

We ended up having an amazing night, The highlight being my ex on a car bonnet upstairs in the 'Dogging' area having a gangbang with myself and 3 mega hung black guys. She ended up completely covered in cum and her pussy was literally gaping for a while after the girth of the last guy. I lost count of how many times she came. Amazing night!!"

Just finishing off another club feature along these lines, should all be done for you by Friday,

By *aximus18Man  over a year ago

Barry

Interesting, tell me more.

By *rant BlacMan  over a year ago

West midlands

Hi read your request for multiple dicking in the glory hole room, if yiur attending bmfc then 6 of my crew are attending and we would be happy to give You the dicking you need.

Just ask and I can make it happen

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

" Just finishing off another club feature along these lines, should all be done for you by Friday, "

Ooooooh - fingers crossed x

» Add a new message to this topic