FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir membership

Le Boudoir membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asqueraders OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Any members able to detail the joining process - notably the info. held by the club?

From what we see online, we submit several pix inc. one showing today’s date to prove its current, along with names & address.

Presume this is verified, but how? Do we need to show up with utility bills on first visit

Asking as we’re not exactly keen on too much private info. being stored, and risk of data hack/leak etc. Over cautious? Possibly. But since some venues don’t require membership, why take low risk over no risk?

Everything we’ve heard about the club sounds great though, so if registration process is more about verifying ID just the once, would be very tempted!

Struggling with spurious error messages when browsing the ‘register’ section as linked from Fab. Hoping someone with direct experience can help.

DMs very welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecret-PlaymatesCouple  over a year ago

Your Wildest Fantasy.. ; )

We would be interested In replies to this as well…..

By *atthehell4Couple  over a year ago

Luton

Membership is just about verifying who you say you are. You need to take along your id with photo and address (driving license) each time you visit. I’d go ahead and join, it’s a great club…definitely our favourite!

By *asqueraders OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

I guess that means they check photo ID against a Db of members?

By *lubCouple500Couple  over a year ago

Paradise Island

I could be wrong (famous last words !!), but I thought all swinger clubs are private members clubs, as such every swinger club will have member records. You are probably better off contacting Dave & Klaudia at Le Boudoir and just asking them rather than asking on the forum.

FWIW we have been members for several years. It's a fantatsic club. We have been to many in the UK and abroad, and

Le Boudoir is one of, if not, the best in our humble opinion.

If you do decide to go, hope you have a great time. We're going on Dec 30th pre-NYE party. See you there !

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Our experience was that based on our photos they didn't allow us to attend. Obviously we were not young enough or attractive for them.

By *onMashMan  over a year ago

Cookstown

"Our experience was that based on our photos they didn't allow us to attend. Obviously we were not young enough or attractive for them."
. Obviously didn't check your profile pics as you both look great xx

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Our experience was that based on our photos they didn't allow us to attend. Obviously we were not young enough or attractive for them."

We were rejected by them as well, fair enough they didn't want us. Maybe it was because we didn't dress fancy enough for the pics. But we enjoy clubs that have pool and spa areas better anyway so it's no loss. We also prefer places that are less pretentious.

By *ourotherMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Our experience was that based on our photos they didn't allow us to attend. Obviously we were not young enough or attractive for them.

We were rejected by them as well, fair enough they didn't want us. Maybe it was because we didn't dress fancy enough for the pics. But we enjoy clubs that have pool and spa areas better anyway so it's no loss. We also prefer places that are less pretentious. "

Fully agree with you, awsome pictures by the way.

Peterborough

Thanks for the compliments. This experience was right at the start of our swinging journey. We weren't on Fab and we'd never been to a club. So they wouldn't have seen the pics we have now. But it could have put us off swinging forever.

Scotland

With us it was fairly recently. We sent in fully nude including face pics of what we thought was a high standard out in nature like we enjoy.

But they rejected us, possibly because they would prefer to see us in make up and with a shirt or suit, rather than how we are naturally.

So as said, if we are not for them then it's fine as they are most likely not our scene either.

Plenty more here that is our scene.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never been able to join

They don't answer direct & off the many sites they're on,

All you want is a clean night

Bit of a guessing game afterwards

Probably some better drop-in bars in London

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

As someone living in London with not many clubs to choose from I applied for membership at Le Boudoir and twice received a email saying sorry we are inundated with single guys.Although disappointed I accepted their decision and moved on.

Peterborough

There are plenty more excellent clubs to visit, and we have been to several now. We're not into elitism and we won't be applying again to this club.

Odd that a club will turn away business.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

All you want is a clean night

"

I thought swingers liked to get dirty

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

That’s ridiculous. Sorry to hear that.

Same thing happened to me and my FWB when we applied ages ago as a couple.

And I remember their response for why our membership was rejected being really rude.

As previously mentioned, there are luckily many better options.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

We were also rejected by them - it’s their club they can do as they choose.

We will spend our money elsewhere.

Simples.

Paradise Island

Seems quite a few fabbers are disappointed that their membership applications were not successful. Don't take it personally. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a great club so that probably explains why they are often over subscribed. We would strongly suggest leaving it a while and trying again. It's well worth it !

here & there

"Seems quite a few fabbers are disappointed that their membership applications were not successful. Don't take it personally. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a great club so that probably explains why they are often over subscribed. We would strongly suggest leaving it a while and trying again. It's well worth it !"

Nope - our money is as good as anyone else’s, if they didn’t want it when we wanted to be be a customer then they won’t get it all.

They don’t care and neither do we

Paradise Island

"Seems quite a few fabbers are disappointed that their membership applications were not successful. Don't take it personally. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a great club so that probably explains why they are often over subscribed. We would strongly suggest leaving it a while and trying again. It's well worth it !

Nope - our money is as good as anyone else’s, if they didn’t want it when we wanted to be be a customer then they won’t get it all.

They don’t care and neither do we "

Wow ! Seems you haven't quite grasped the meaning of "over subscribed". It has nothing to do with the value of a person's money. It also has nothing to do with caring capability.

It's a great club. I strongly suggest you relax a little and re-apply in the hope that membership becomes available for you. xx

By *rgrey14Man  over a year ago

london

The membership and photo verification is disappointing that’s for sure the people o know that get rejected but are friendly and well experienced on the etiquette of the lifestyle is terrible that they judge on looks and appearance. … the club is nice i get that but it’s also a place where many just stand around to look that part rather then enjoy any mixing and sexual fun.

As for the amount of stairs in the club it unbelievable the play areas are rather small… and the entrance is over priced for single guys.

And as they judge on the looks it don’t do any real justice….. as the single guys attitudes in there are awful which can not be seen in a pic…. I am sure one midweek event I went to a few of us guys though some of the women may have even been working to be keep the guys happy. as ever never judge someone based on appearance… and I do always say every one should visit and try all clubs for themselves. So hopefully you get accepted and find out for yourselfs.

Side note from me. Visit Liberty elite or _enthouse playrooms and vanilla alternative much more better.

By *rgrey14Man  over a year ago

london

"Seems quite a few fabbers are disappointed that their membership applications were not successful. Don't take it personally. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a great club so that probably explains why they are often over subscribed. We would strongly suggest leaving it a while and trying again. It's well worth it !"

Don’t take it personally. They just personally judged the person on a pic.

They are not over subscribed week in week out you see most clubs getting spoken about but le boudoir is not often spoken about on this site and not many people seen to ever say they are attending.

It a club that is visited once in a while for people I guess due to cost and the location being central London is also a big factor.

By *ouple4Couples 777Couple  over a year ago

London / Liverpool

We regularly go - and it’s always rammed. They don’t need to advertise on fab. They have their own website and community.

here & there

"Seems quite a few fabbers are disappointed that their membership applications were not successful. Don't take it personally. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a great club so that probably explains why they are often over subscribed. We would strongly suggest leaving it a while and trying again. It's well worth it !

They don’t care and neither do we

Wow ! Seems you haven't quite grasped the meaning of "over subscribed". It has nothing to do with the value of a person's money. It also has nothing to do with caring capability.

It's a great club. I strongly suggest you relax a little and re-apply in the hope that membership becomes available for you. xx"

Strongly suggest we relax? You don’t know us or know our temperaments…. You’ve just reinforced the uppity nature of the place “reapply in the hope” oh my days we’ve heard it all now.

There is not a single club in the world that is oversubscribed with couples, any sort of claim is laughable!

Scotland

"

They don’t care and neither do we "

We feel exactly the same, they didn't want us at the time so that's fine, there's plenty other places we can go and we won't be reapplying with the hope we are now good enough or that their numbers have dropped.

Your right the over subscribed didn't make sense either, since the membership isn't saying your going that night and each night is ticketed separately anyway.

They just didn't like the look of us, which is fine, its their club and up to them. But it definitely makes us feel that their club isn't for us either.

Peterborough

"Wow ! Seems you haven't quite grasped the meaning of "over subscribed". It has nothing to do with the value of a person's money. It also has nothing to do with caring capability.

It's a great club. I strongly suggest you relax a little and re-apply in the hope that membership becomes available for you. xx"

If they had simply said, "Sorry we're full for that night", then we would have understood. But that wasn't it, they had judged us based on a photo and told us we weren't welcome. We will never be re-applying, since we have discovered many other great clubs that we like. They don't want us so we don't want them.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Well, glad it wasn't just us then as they turned us down earlier this year.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Amazing at the number of people who know when they apply that there’s a chance they will be rejected then proclaim, when rejected, that they wouldn’t have wanted to join anyway.

By *trawberry666Couple  over a year ago

york

It's an amazing club! Great music and drinks, people look amazing, dress for a night out.Safe and secure, a lot better than no membership clubs, love to visit when we get chance.

By *rotic_pleasureMan  over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

Fantastic club, the management team and staff have always been great with us (I attend with my girlfriend) The club has its own private forum where people post if they are attending and connect in advance or afterwards. My partner feels safe here which is the most important thing and the guys have always been respectful. Which works for us

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

We were accepted for membership. Very good friends of ours, 2 couples, were rejected the same week. We didn't join.

I refuse to give my money to elitist venues who feel they are entitled.to judge. The full body shot membership process tells me more about the club and its ethos than any amount of positive reviews from pretty people ever will.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

And I remember their response for why our membership was rejected being really rude.

"

I have a friend who had a similar rude response.

In the depths of the forum there is possibly a carcrash of a thread where someone voiced concerns that having been accepted their membership was revoked after 1 visit. And the clubs response was shocking.

It's interesting to see how many people they reject. Personally a club where membership is approved or declined based on an entirely subjective review of pictures isn't for me. I don't need someone to decide whether I'm the sort of person their members would like or not

They don't like normal people

It's difficult covering up a lezzie socialite ring esp.(one that cherrypicks) for the screen

Imag rubbing shoulders with your old boyfriend from child & realising you had to bin him for a mogul

Like Cowell or Stephen Tupperware

colour that with

Plane license & soldiers to go.. darli 'yes please

Its only champagne .. I've 2 dildos to match that

hopit

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

We've been a few times and its not bad, not great. When it's busy, the single guys can get a bit pushy (esp in the dark rooms) and the couples a bit more cliquey than other clubs we've been to. When it's quiet, it's like a mausoleum in there, especially the top floor.

There are plenty of stairs but that's not unusual in big clubs like this or (say) Hellfire. The one thing this place has going for it is its location (if you live in London) and that the average age of the swingers is much lower than we've seen in some clubs, especially the guys.

And if you think LB is exclusive, try getting into Killing Kittens!

For those looking for alternatives, Kinky Salon London is very good when it runs an event, OP4F is always a fun night and there are lots of private parties (in homes or hotels) if you know where to look or know who to talk to. Be polite, be fun and be sexy and the swinging world is your oyster!

By *ecret-PlaymatesCouple  over a year ago

Your Wildest Fantasy.. ; )

The reason we posted at the top of this thread is to see what others experiences have been. We have heard from talking to others on here and in clubs both extremes of what it’s like. Some say best club ever you must go, while others say don’t bother they only accept the Miss and Mr world body type of look…… We would like to go as its VERY close to where we stay, when we are in London. But we don’t know of anywhere else in the capital….?

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

It all sounds a bit wanky. Give me Ab Fabs / Kestrals any day of the week!

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"We were also rejected by them - it’s their club they can do as they choose.

We will spend our money elsewhere.

Simples. "

If you guys are rejected. What chance do I have

I was a bit hesitant applying to Le Boudoir but ended up doing so and got accepted in about 30 minutes. Nothing wrong with the club itself but there wasn't anything particularly special about it to bring me back, especially with the fees they charge (Yes they can charge what they want).

Too anyone rejected, I personally wouldn't say you're missing out on anything.

Paradise Island

"I was a bit hesitant applying to Le Boudoir but ended up doing so and got accepted in about 30 minutes. Nothing wrong with the club itself but there wasn't anything particularly special about it to bring me back, especially with the fees they charge (Yes they can charge what they want).

Too anyone rejected, I personally wouldn't say you're missing out on anything."

Interesting that you feel there is nothing "particularly special" about Le Boudoir. As seasoned swingers whom have visited swingers clubs globally we can say with confidence that Le Boudoir is the best club in the UK, and well up there outside the UK too.

The entry prices are not exorbitant for an international club of such high standing. Agree that they can charge what they want in exactly the same way that any private members club (swinging or not) can charge exactly what they want. Don't see any problem with that. Their business model is working very well as the place is always packed full of hot people every time we go !

If your application is not successful don't be overly sensitive and see it as "rejection". Such a great club is bound to be over subscribed at times. Just re-apply in future and keep your fingers crossed !

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I was a bit hesitant applying to Le Boudoir but ended up doing so and got accepted in about 30 minutes. Nothing wrong with the club itself but there wasn't anything particularly special about it to bring me back, especially with the fees they charge (Yes they can charge what they want).

Interesting that you feel there is nothing "particularly special" about Le Boudoir. As seasoned swingers whom have visited swingers clubs globally we can say with confidence that Le Boudoir is the best club in the UK, and well up there outside the UK too.

The entry prices are not exorbitant for an international club of such high standing. Agree that they can charge what they want in exactly the same way that any private members club (swinging or not) can charge exactly what they want. Don't see any problem with that. Their business model is working very well as the place is always packed full of hot people every time we go !

If your application is not successful don't be overly sensitive and see it as "rejection". Such a great club is bound to be over subscribed at times. Just re-apply in future and keep your fingers crossed !

"

The funny thing about clubs that vet membership based on looks is that they always say the same thing when challenged. 'We're always busy', 'we're currently over subscribed' and 'try applying again later'.

Yet feedback contradicts the 'busy' claims, if membership is oversubscribed then just stop taking applications for everyone (which will never happen) and once rejected why would anyone want to reapply?

I remember getting invites a decade ago from exclusive parties and club nights that vetted single males, because I had nice photos on here, good veris including club feedback and helped run club nights at other venues. None of the people sending invites knew me from Adam, had ever met me or even bothered to ask if I was interested. I'd just get 'xyz club/party would like to invite you to their next event'. I never replied to a single one.

Club membership shouldn't require a CV style application. It shouldn't require a formal interview as if applying for a job. The only things required should be proof of identity and confirmation that someone understands the club rules and the implications and consequences for ant breaches of them.

Of course anyone can open a club or host a party and set whatever membership or entry rules they wish. Of course these will always exist. Most are well known on the circuit and they trade on 'exclusivity' and only inviting the attractive and the beautiful. And it works for them. It strokes the egos of those that are permitted access and any deviation from strict criteria will reflect badly on them, so if you're not considered worthy it's tough luck.

My view? It goes against the ethos of swinging and the inclusive nature of the scene. Others will of course disagree.

But just remember. Those that are deemed 'acceptable' for membership based on their looks now may well have a shock in a few years time when they are considered no longer fitting for the clubs desired profile. The only people guaranteed to get in to certain club/party nights are the organisers themselves. Many of whom (from personal experience of meeting them) wouldn't pass their own vetting process to attend their own events........

A

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

" My view? It goes against the ethos of swinging and the inclusive nature of the scene. Others will of course disagree.

But just remember. Those that are deemed 'acceptable' for membership based on their looks now may well have a shock in a few years time when they are considered no longer fitting for the clubs desired profile."

Yes, I'm one of those who strongly disagree. These clubs are not charities but businesses and are here to make money by catering for the demand of their clientele. And as private members' clubs, they have all the right to pick and choose whom they accept and whom they reject. If they say it's because of being oversubscribed, that's just them being polite. Would it be better if they would say the harsh truth?

If I go to a swingers club, of course, I don't "expect" anything to happen, but I go with the hope of meeting someone we mutually like each other and will have sex. If I wasn't hoping for that, I would rather go to the corner pub, I can socialise there too - which I like, anyway.

Therefore I will choose a club where the majority of the crowd matches my sexual preferences. If I don't find the crowd attractive, I will vote with my feet and don't go there, choose another one. If many people do that, the club will go down as a business - or in a better scenario, will find its own clientele who will have a great time together and keep the place rolling too.

To be fair, something similar happened to another club (I won't name it), 5-6 years ago on a Friday night I could fall in love many times! Then slowly an older crowd took it over, and I heard plenty of times in other clubs from younger couples, that they stopped going there, simply because they don't find the majority of the crowd sexually attractive.

A swinger club can't please every demographics. Call me a twat, but if the "ethos" of swinging is not to be picky about whom I have sex with, then I'm definitely not a swinger.

Yes, I will be over 60 myself one day too, and I'm actually glad to see that there are places where people in their 60s or over can have fun. But at the moment, I'm not attracted to ladies of that age, just like I don't feel offended if girls in their 20s don't look at me as a potential partner anymore.

People should be much less sensitive, in general...

London

Even tho I was a member as a single guy already, not too long ago with my FWB we had a sudden idea to register as a couple. We shot a quick selfie, simply hugging each other, dressed, faces and shoulders only, not even full body, and we got accepted by the next morning.

I've been to LB plenty of times, and tho the average age is definitely lower than in other clubs, it's just not true that only "MR and MRS Universe" can have a chance to join. I met with people of different shapes and I didn't find it elitist at all.

It's a good club and definitely worth it to try, but OP4F, Penthouse Playrooms, or Simple Pleasure are just as great places as LB.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

Therefore I will choose a club where the majority of the crowd matches my sexual preferences. If I don't find the crowd attractive, I will vote with my feet and don't go there, choose another one. If many people do that, the club will go down as a business - or in a better scenario, will find its own clientele who will have a great time together and keep the place rolling too.

To be fair, something similar happened to another club (I won't name it), 5-6 years ago on a Friday night I could fall in love many times! Then slowly an older crowd took it over, and I heard plenty of times in other clubs from younger couples, that they stopped going there, simply because they don't find the majority of the crowd sexually attractive.

A swinger club can't please every demographics. Call me a twat, but if the "ethos" of swinging is not to be picky about whom I have sex with, then I'm definitely not a swinger.

People should be much less sensitive, in general..."

I've stripped out a few lines to save on space, but here's my take on that.

Clubs don't have to please every demographic. But most don't filter out people that the owners or management deem 'unattractive' though, based on what they personal feel fits a definition. It won't be a democracy. Club members won't get to sit round a table and vote. It'll be the view of a couple of people at best. The vast majority of clubs cater for different tastes and clientelle by having specific themed nights - age focussed events, BBW nights, BMFC, gender and sexuality orientated.

Of course everyone can be as 'picky' as they wish. Nobody is saying otherwise, challenging that andbits certainly not what I was referring to when I used the word 'ethos'.

Essentially your choice of play partners is being made for you. When someone decides who attends an event they are controlling the choices you have. You'll be limited to their idea of someone suitable rather than making your own mind up about whether someone is interesting, attractive or not based on your own tastes.

It's the attitude of someone deciding who should be a club member based on looks alone (and let's face it - that's the criteria they use) that to me is shallow, self centred and egotistical. It takes away individual choice and promotes a viewpoint that everyone should be attracted to those that fir the decision makers preferences.

If that sits well with you then that's fine. You've stated why you have no issue with it.

Others have stated a counter viewpoint.

I don't for one second think the club will change its mind based on the views of people they reject though. That would be a tad naieve.

A

By *ebblesnBambamCouple  over a year ago

Luton

obviously not been to _enthouse playrooms

Leeds

"obviously not been to _enthouse playrooms"

What's it like ?

By *enthouse PlayroomsCouple  over a year ago

Dunstable

Take a look at there website got pics on there i heard they have spent £500,000 on the club, and it looks like it x and its very friendly and not judgmental open to all x x

Leeds

"Take a look at there website got pics on there i heard they have spent £500,000 on the club, and it looks like it x and its very friendly and not judgmental open to all x x "

It sounds Fab

London

"obviously not been to _enthouse playrooms

What's it like ?"

Penthouse is at least on the level of LB. Personally, I like the venue even more. The crowd is also sexy and the vibe is super friendly.

For me, the only downside is the location as I live in London and don't drive when I'm partying, so an evening at PP means another £100 on the hotel, or a bit adventurous 2-2.5 hours journey to home after the party, as even trains don't run on Sunday early morning. Buses are 24/7 tho coz of the airport. The club is definitely worth it!

london

Would anyone meet someone without seeing a photo? Age? Description?

Honestly, you could fill a supermarket with the sour grapes on here. There are plenty of swinger clubs with a less selective policy, and actually quite a few do have a policy, perhaps not as tight but it’s not unusual.

[Removed by poster at 17/12/22 21:23:55]

The funny thing about clubs that vet membership based on looks is that they always say the same thing when challenged. 'We're always busy', 'we're currently over subscribed' and 'try applying again later'.

Yet feedback contradicts the 'busy' claims, if membership is oversubscribed then just stop taking applications for everyone (which will never happen) and once rejected why would anyone want to reapply?

I remember getting invites a decade ago from exclusive parties and club nights that vetted single males, because I had nice photos on here, good veris including club feedback and helped run club nights at other venues. None of the people sending invites knew me from Adam, had ever met me or even bothered to ask if I was interested. I'd just get 'xyz club/party would like to invite you to their next event'. I never replied to a single one.

Club membership shouldn't require a CV style application. It shouldn't require a formal interview as if applying for a job. The only things required should be proof of identity and confirmation that someone understands the club rules and the implications and consequences for ant breaches of them.

Of course anyone can open a club or host a party and set whatever membership or entry rules they wish. Of course these will always exist. Most are well known on the circuit and they trade on 'exclusivity' and only inviting the attractive and the beautiful. And it works for them. It strokes the egos of those that are permitted access and any deviation from strict criteria will reflect badly on them, so if you're not considered worthy it's tough luck.

My view? It goes against the ethos of swinging and the inclusive nature of the scene. Others will of course disagree.

But just remember. Those that are deemed 'acceptable' for membership based on their looks now may well have a shock in a few years time when they are considered no longer fitting for the clubs desired profile. The only people guaranteed to get in to certain club/party nights are the organisers themselves. Many of whom (from personal experience of meeting them) wouldn't pass their own vetting process to attend their own events........

A"

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Would anyone meet someone without seeing a photo? Age? Description?

Honestly, you could fill a supermarket with the sour grapes on here. There are plenty of swinger clubs with a less selective policy, and actually quite a few do have a policy, perhaps not as tight but it’s not unusual.

"

It's not sour grapes if you've never applied to such a club is it?

Out of interest if any of the club/party organisers are reading this and would be happy to reply......

What happens if someone you've vetted and approved put a bit of weight on, ages a couple of years and develops wrinkles, slightly droopy boobs or a bit of grey hair on their head or elsewhere? Would they be booted, even if they'd been a long standing supportive member that's spent a lot of money with you? Would their previous looks get them a free pass?

Or would they get the chop the second their 'attractiveness' dropped a few percentage points?

Genuinely curious.

A

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Any members able to detail the joining process - notably the info. held by the club?

From what we see online, we submit several pix inc. one showing today’s date to prove its current, along with names & address.

Presume this is verified, but how? Do we need to show up with utility bills on first visit

Asking as we’re not exactly keen on too much private info. being stored, and risk of data hack/leak etc. Over cautious? Possibly. But since some venues don’t require membership, why take low risk over no risk?

Everything we’ve heard about the club sounds great though, so if registration process is more about verifying ID just the once, would be very tempted!

Struggling with spurious error messages when browsing the ‘register’ section as linked from Fab. Hoping someone with direct experience can help.

DMs very welcome"

I was a member fir three years went once which was a bit boring they koerd far too many single guys on a Friday nevertheless although I did not take part in anything I had fone nice chats and left in avoid mood.

Always got invited to attend their events so went along one night I was in the area showed my membership everything was fine until they said my membership had been withdrawn. No reason whatsoever. I have heard this happening to others. So I can't recommend it

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I have heard good and bad reviews about LB. On my humble opinion as a private members club they are entitled to make their own rules. Personally I prefer not to be subjected to this type of scrutiny based on looks as we all know the concept of beauty is very subjective.

LB is not operating under monopolistic conditions, on the contrary, the UK club market is crowded and there are plenty of upmarket clubs to visit, Liberty, VA, and Purple Mamba as far as I know are on the same level or higher than LB and are unlikely to reject someone based on body shape, age, hair colour, wrinkles...

[Removed by poster at 18/12/22 11:38:44]

"

Glad you enjoy it, but I visited the VA in the summer and found it to be a much better experience, more socialising, wider range of clientele and better vibe overall. To each their own I guess.

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

Ha ha, that’s what we thought. We couldn’t get in to Klub Verboten either. What a sad world we live in.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I was the same with LB - shame

Paradise Island

Althought the OP was asking about Le Boudoir club only, it seems that others whom were unable to gain Le Boudoitnmembership have hijacked the thread for some reason and other clubs have been mentioned. Penthouse Playrooms being one that was mentioned. We have been to PP a number of times too, and had a great time. It really is a great club. So, just to add to the positive feedback of PP, we'd like to say it really is a great place to go if you are not accepted at Le Boudoir. Perhaps we'll see you there one night ! xx

Paradise Island

"I have heard good and bad reviews about LB. On my humble opinion as a private members club they are entitled to make their own rules. Personally I prefer not to be subjected to this type of scrutiny based on looks as we all know the concept of beauty is very subjective.

LB is not operating under monopolistic conditions, on the contrary, the UK club market is crowded and there are plenty of upmarket clubs to visit, Liberty, VA, and Purple Mamba as far as I know are on the same level or higher than LB and are unlikely to reject someone based on body shape, age, hair colour, wrinkles..."

Agreed, except we're not sure if there really are clubs on the "smae level or higher" than Le Boudoir. In fact we'd suggest definitely not. No idea what you mean about people being "rejected" with regard to hair colour etc. ! Do you have any credible proof of this, or is it,as suspected, pure (possibly bitter) speculation ?

Paradise Island

Glad you enjoy it, but I visited the VA in the summer and found it to be a much better experience, more socialising, wider range of clientele and better vibe overall. To each their own I guess."

Thanks for your thoughts. It definitely sounds like you are more suited to the clubs like VA. Totally agree that it is each to their own

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I have heard good and bad reviews about LB. On my humble opinion as a private members club they are entitled to make their own rules. Personally I prefer not to be subjected to this type of scrutiny based on looks as we all know the concept of beauty is very subjective.

LB is not operating under monopolistic conditions, on the contrary, the UK club market is crowded and there are plenty of upmarket clubs to visit, Liberty, VA, and Purple Mamba as far as I know are on the same level or higher than LB and are unlikely to reject someone based on body shape, age, hair colour, wrinkles...

Agreed, except we're not sure if there really are clubs on the "smae level or higher" than Le Boudoir. In fact we'd suggest definitely not. No idea what you mean about people being "rejected" with regard to hair colour etc. ! Do you have any credible proof of this, or is it,as suspected, pure (possibly bitter) speculation ?

"

Just out of curiosity.....are you linked with the club in any way?

You seem very vocal about how fantastic it is and how wrong everyone else's opinions are? Not sure anyone hijacked the thread as you stated, nor that anyone is 'bitter' - just people questioning and discussing the membership application process which is a reasonable thing to happen. If the club has any feedback maybe they could comment themselves?

A

"Our experience was that based on our photos they didn't allow us to attend. Obviously we were not young enough or attractive for them.

Ha ha, that’s what we thought. We couldn’t get in to Klub Verboten either. What a sad world we live in.

"

Klub Verboten, now there's an event defined by drama!

[Removed by poster at 20/12/22 11:44:59]

The club is rammed with single men on Friday nights that tells you they very open to accepting applications where there is more £££; it's a business so don't blame them.

Also for anyone looking to share intimate pictures, personal information, there was a data breach at another prominent swingers club a year or so ago. Just sharing this information as things can go wrong and there is not much transparency on how these clubs are storing the information - security standards, etc

"The club is rammed with single men on Friday nights that tells you they very open to accepting applications where there is more £££; it's a business so don't blame them.

Also for anyone looking to share intimate pictures, personal information, there was a data breach at another prominent swingers club a year or so ago. Just sharing this information as things can go wrong and there is not much transparency on how these clubs are storing the information - security standards, etc"

If I remember correctly, the night I went, there was a certain limit to how many single men were going, it definitely went over but not by a lot. But there were still quite a lot more couples than men so it didn't really bother me.

Also to add when I asked for my account and submitted information to be deleted (belive they take photos of your id on your first night) I was told that some information is kept as they have some sort of thing going on with the police if they ever want information on somebody... which I didn't quite get.

"The club is rammed with single men on Friday nights that tells you they very open to accepting applications where there is more £££; it's a business so don't blame them.

Also for anyone looking to share intimate pictures, personal information, there was a data breach at another prominent swingers club a year or so ago. Just sharing this information as things can go wrong and there is not much transparency on how these clubs are storing the information - security standards, etc

If I remember correctly, the night I went, there was a certain limit to how many single men were going, it definitely went over but not by a lot. But there were still quite a lot more couples than men so it didn't really bother me.

Also to add when I asked for my account and submitted information to be deleted (belive they take photos of your id on your first night) I was told that some information is kept as they have some sort of thing going on with the police if they ever want information on somebody... which I didn't quite get."

A lot of London clubs, as in normal vanilla nightclubs have a condition of entrance scanned identification as this is part of their licensing conditions.I suspect that's what they would be referring to

By *winging Sally SeanCouple  over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

Just bookmarking this thread for future. There are some interesting couples who have commented on it...

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Never understood their acceptance criteria. Quite a few years ago now we sent in our photos and application form and were accepted but some friends of ours, two couples were refused around the same time yet in our view they ate far better looking than us.

We chose not to attend on our visit to the London after that and in all our subsequent visits to the Capital. Strangely enough we are still on their email list though and get frequent emails from them.

Paradise Island

You seem very vocal about how fantastic it is and how wrong everyone else's opinions are? Not sure anyone hijacked the thread as you stated, nor that anyone is 'bitter' - just people questioning and discussing the membership application process which is a reasonable thing to happen. If the club has any feedback maybe they could comment themselves?

A"

We are not "linked" to the club at all, just members of our community that appreciate a great club when we see one. Your post does seem a little bit anti (not to mention factually incorrect too), so we're wondring if you might have some sort of hidden agenda against this great club ? Have you not been lucky enough to gain membership ?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

A

We are not "linked" to the club at all, just members of our community that appreciate a great club when we see one. Your post does seem a little bit anti (not to mention factually incorrect too), so we're wondring if you might have some sort of hidden agenda against this great club ? Have you not been lucky enough to gain membership ?"

Being slim and good looking should not make you lucky enough. I was slim and good looking years ago. Obviously Father Time has caught up on me. I am still the witty, moody, character that enjoys sex just a bit older

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

We are not "linked" to the club at all, just members of our community that appreciate a great club when we see one. Your post does seem a little bit anti (not to mention factually incorrect too), so we're wondring if you might have some sort of hidden agenda against this great club ? Have you not been lucky enough to gain membership ?"

Nope. Never applied, never would.

Am I 'anti' ?

Only anti any membership application process that's based on the opinion of the owners of a club as to whether they find you visually appealing.

But as previously said. I'm sure that gives an ego boost to those they deem worthy and also makes them feel in some way powerful and important, getting g to decide who is suitable and who not.

Curious as to what I've said that's been 'factually incorrect'. I have no hidden agenda. I'm openly vocal (as seen in this post) against the concept of filtering members based on what they look like, whether it's this club or any other. Nor am I bitter - why would I be?

Having visited many clubs over the years, some still running and some no longer, including Cupids, Chams, Xtasia, Jaydees, Libs, AbFabs, VA, The Office, Bath Swingers, The Lodge, Exeter Swingers, Angels, Decadents and Secrets......not one has needed to base membership on aesthetics to offer an enjoyable night out.

I guess some folk just don't like mingling with those they deem unattractive. Must be horrible for them.

Anyhoo. Merry Xmas.

A

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Althought the OP was asking about Le Boudoir club only, it seems that others whom were unable to gain Le Boudoitnmembership have hijacked the thread for some reason and other clubs have been mentioned. Penthouse Playrooms being one that was mentioned. We have been to PP a number of times too, and had a great time. It really is a great club. So, just to add to the positive feedback of PP, we'd like to say it really is a great place to go if you are not accepted at Le Boudoir. Perhaps we'll see you there one night ! xx"

We did answer the OP question.

We have never been to Le Boudoir (see previous post as to why,not sour grapes we were accepted when we applied).

We have been to somewhere around 20 to 30 clubs now around the country and a few abroad and the three that stand out to us as being of a extremely high class are Liberty Elite and VA with Townhouse close behind those two.

That doesn't mean people attending those clubs are going to have a good night as it it the down to those visiting on the night and the individuals in question.

We have had some cracking nights at Club F, Attic, No3 for example which are perhaps not as high class in decor but we enjoyed our visits immensely.

london

I’m going on the 30th, can’t wait. Sounds like everyone is happy that the clubs they want to go to are available to them and the ones who don’t want to go to LB are well catered for, also the ones that were not accepted are actually happy that they were because it sounds awful (apparently)

Everyone’s a winner, it truly is a Christmas miracle.

We go to LB and we use the website as well. I have to say that we love it and the people we have met are all wonderful.

How can I say this without offending anyone in any way.... I would say it is a little elitist (we knew nothing about it when joining, so no pre judgements). We chose LB because we had a bad experience with another club in the Midlands and wanted something different.

I am not saying it's the best club, because we have not been to many others. The owners do want a certain type at the club, but that is where they have set the bar and the price reflects this, it's not cheap, and unless you live in London, a very expensive night out.

london

137 swingers coming tonight at the last count, can’t wait

Leeds

"137 swingers coming tonight at the last count, can’t wait"

That's a lot of spunk

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We’ve got membership at LB - we are close to 50 and when we attended I don’t think we were the oldest there. There were plenty of people in different shapes and sizes so I don’t think they just accept classically beautiful or age appropriate people.

It’s a good club - got a very sexy vibe but the layout and dress down policy is very strange…dungeon in the basement with catacombs which are fantastic but the restraints on the walls and spanking bench area, people can just continually walk through, fully clothed, so you feel like a museum piece, so it affects the vibe.

Then the other play rooms are upstairs on the top floor so, 2/3 flights of stairs, so you are constantly going up and down the stairs which aren’t wide enough, at points, to have one going up, one going down at the same time.

People can be in any of the playrooms fully dressed, which again makes you feel like you are on show when playing whilst others sit there in full outfits - just doesn’t add to the ambience.

It’s a lovely club but certainly not without its sticking points - we much preferred VA, Chams and TownHouse.

K

Hi.

Just looking for a bit of advice please.

We are unsure of what kind of photo to send in for the membership process.

So we have to be clothed, naked, dressed up, or will normal daywear be acceptable?

Sorry for the basic question but we are first timers and would like to visit at some point in the next few months.

Any other help on what it’s like would be greatly appreciated too. Have read bits and bobs in this thread

Paradise Island

"Hi.

Just looking for a bit of advice please.

We are unsure of what kind of photo to send in for the membership process.

So we have to be clothed, naked, dressed up, or will normal daywear be acceptable?

Sorry for the basic question but we are first timers and would like to visit at some point in the next few months.

Any other help on what it’s like would be greatly appreciated too. Have read bits and bobs in this thread"

It's a while since we became members, but from memory I think we sent in non nude full length pics. Probably best to ask the club what they need. You couldn't meet a nicer couple than the owners, am sure they would be helpful. Good luck with it. We went to the Pre NYE party on Dec 30th and had an amazing night. The club was packed full of nice sexy fun people.

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

We sent a clothed pic, dressed as though ready for a night out.

Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully we will get accepted, if not, we won’t take it personally!

We have been told by a few people that capacity of membership is quite high at the moment so who knows!!

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

They accepted us so the bar can’t be that high…

"They accepted us so the bar can’t be that high…

"

You’re very acceptable!

We just got membership too and are going next Saturday!

Amazed that some of the hotties on this thread were rejected by LB. It is generally a great club, but I have seen some blokes in there that I wouldn’t want to even sit next to on the tube, let alone have them near my girl. I can only think that some people may embellish their application photos somewhat?

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

We applied, and were accepted, but some of our closest and sexiest swinging friends were not.

I'm sure many of the people that go to LB have a lovely time, but we won't go, as it feels off that our friends are excluded.

I'd rather play with someone who can hold a conversation, make me laugh, and that I find sexy. For me, those connections need to be made without someone pre-filtering my choices based on someone else's view of their physical attractiveness.

Ms Clitbang x

By *inkyKouple27Couple  over a year ago

Bromley

Just to say we are members of LB and love it there. Not only is the club clean and has a great vibe we feel really safe there, unlike some other clubs. The owners are really lovely and the staff are great.

To submit our application we just sent in a photo of us before a night out. We have to bring ID each time we attend but other nightclubs do the same so this didn’t concern us.

The crowd is (in my opinion) an attractive crowd and this is part of the reason why we like it. Whilst not everyone is our type it does have a good age range etc. We also love the online side as this allows us to chat to others who might be going to the same event and break the ice.

A disclaimer to this is that we have only been on Saturday nights-ie nights with no single men.

By *urreyNotSoNewbiesCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We also recently applied and sent a full length photo of us (fully clothed) taken when we were on a night out. We got accepted and we are not exactly spring chickens. So perhaps they just prefer ‘normal’ not sexy pics? Looking forward to our first visit

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

Does anyone know if you can become a member on visiting the club?

By *inkyKouple27Couple  over a year ago

Bromley

Hi. I believe you have to apply in advance.

» Add a new message to this topic