FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > INFUSION is still open and no plans to close

INFUSION is still open and no plans to close

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nfusion_blackpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

It has been brought to our attention that when fab users are posting that they are going to attend INFUSION certain people are then mailing them to tell them we are closed.

This is not true we are open and will continue to do so.

Happy new year to all our existing customers and new customers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy new year

Infusion Blackpool

"Happy new year "

And to you both hope your well x

Well we know your not shut as we had a great time in your club the other night and lots of ppl said they were looking forward to tonight's new years eve party.

the truth is still trying to put its training shoes on while the lies are half way round the world.... I've never been to your club, but can only imagine that this kind of mischief making is quite hurtful.... try and take it as a compliment........ difficult !

All this shit needs to stop! It's not doing anyone any good or benefiting anybody! All it's doing is making us Blackpool folk look and sound like right dickheads! And who would want to visit any club here after reading these forums?? Certaintly not us, If we didnt live here! NOW COME ON EVERYONE FFS PACK IT IN! It's New year shortly lets ALL start afresh! Rant over thankyou!!

Billy

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We had a message asking us why we had said this to someone? This is news to us.

Unless we made some heinous typo that we are not aware of or someone hacked our account, we have never said INFUSIONS is going to close or told anyone the same.

To state again as we have said before - INFUSIONS is a great club, and its our personal favorite in Blackpool.

Infusion Blackpool

Club partypeeps unsure why you have publically posted this when we were conversating in private. Your post we are referring to specifically said our club was shut. this can be found under the Blackpool swingers club thread..

The post you wrote:

By ClubPartyPeeps Couple (MF) 2 days ago

London

Someone said they were opening another club in Blackpool and we think they said it was going to be a nightclub style club (Or Class 3 as we call them)

Although Blackpool seems to have a deluge of clubs/hotels for the scene, the one thing it is missing is a dance orientated club. (Since Infusions shut, though that should not be taken as a model for a new club)

Do send us more info on it when you have it.

"We had a message asking us why we had said this to someone? This is news to us.

Unless we made some heinous typo that we are not aware of or someone hacked our account, we have never said INFUSIONS is going to close or told anyone the same.

To state again as we have said before - INFUSIONS is a great club, and its our personal favorite in Blackpool."

London

Yes, thank you.

Our sincere and most profound apologies, this was a typo and a genuine mistake the club we were referring to was EUPHORIAS which use to be the dance / club orientated venue in Blackpool.

Our sincerest apologies, and we are very sorry for any confusion or misinformation this has caused you or your club.

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

funcplbarrow so glad you have sorted it out and we hope you go from strenght to strenght we were glad you contacted us hope yous now realise it wasnt us who said it happy new year hope to meet yous soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

London

God - sorry for any agro we caused.... this really was a genuine mistake.

I am so glad we were contacted about it and could correct it and offer our apologies straight away.

"God - sorry for any agro we caused.... this really was a genuine mistake.

I am so glad we were contacted about it and could correct it and offer our apologies straight away. "

smacked bums time

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I saw that thread and was stunned when it was posted that you were shut - facts need to be right! We'll be visiting again soon! Z

thank god its not shut has this is one of the best swingers clubs we have visited and still will all the best chris and shirley

By *eart2heartCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Happy newyear to infusions and all the staff look forward to seeing you feb very open

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Just want to add my comments to this thread

This couple is as genuine as they come

They work tirelessly championing the swinging lifestlye, swingers and supporting clubs and i know that they would never knowingly do anything to jeopordise any relationships that they have with anyone in this field

Lets be sensible for a moment - it would be totally counter-productive to make such a comment, and would be giving out incorrect information to swingers - thats how i KNOW it was a genuine mistake!!

As authors of the Swinging Guide 'Sex in the Cities' i know the lengths that they have gone to, to continually ensure that their 'club facts' are up to date, so that swingers can make informed decisions when choosing which venue(s) to party at

I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, that this WAS a genuine mistake

I can only assume it was Alex that did the typing though as we all know that us girls are far better at multi tasking than men!!! .. lol

Now im going to run and hide as i await the sexist jibes that will probably follow ...

» Add a new message to this topic