FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Our apologies to Infusions for a typo.

Our apologies to Infusions for a typo.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lubPartyPeeps OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We just want to offer our sincere apologies to Infusions in Blackpool, which we wrongly said had closed in a recent post.

Can we just state the club we were referring to was EUPHORIAS, totally my fault, I wrote the wrong name in the post, completely my fault, it was not intentional and we are very sorry. This was my post, not Mrs Party, as she does some of the posts as well.

We would also add, that INFUSIONS is our personal favorite club in Blackpool, and we have been members since it first opened and been back several times since and hope to get there this year if we can squeeze it in.

Everyone on our team has been there and everyone liked it. Criticisms were few and only minor in nature.

Again our apologies for this genuine mistake. Always happy to put my hand up and head in the stocks when we make a genuine mistake.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Good to see this post ClubPartyPeeps. You have a good reputation established for reporting on clubs, but everyone makes mistakes from time to time, even the very biggest corporate operations.

Your's is a small operation in this field, and the only thing anyone can do when making a mistake is to correct the error as soon as it is possible after you become aware an error has been made.

Well done for being big enough to own up and make this public statement, maybe you'll have to do a feature coveing all the clubs and facilities in Blackpool and the clubs there could do with your impartial reviews.

Happy New Year to one and all and here's hoping all the Blackpool clubs go on to be successful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good to see this post ClubPartyPeeps. You have a good reputation established for reporting on clubs, but everyone makes mistakes from time to time, even the very biggest corporate operations.

Your's is a small operation in this field, and the only thing anyone can do when making a mistake is to correct the error as soon as it is possible after you become aware an error has been made.

Well done for being big enough to own up and make this public statement, maybe you'll have to do a feature coveing all the clubs and facilities in Blackpool and the clubs there could do with your impartial reviews.

Happy New Year to one and all and here's hoping all the Blackpool clubs go on to be successful."

Well said that man

By *lubPartyPeeps OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Its actually not the first time I got their names round the wrong way, back in the days when Euphorias was still open, but I managed to spot it in time, and re-post.

Considering the current tone in Blackpool, making that mistake was like throwing a hand grenade into a hornets nest for which we are profoundly sorry for. If I had re-read the forum sooner I would have corrected it straight away.

Hopefully the club realise this was a genuine mistake, and we are grateful that they, (politely I might add) brought it to our attention.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Just want to add my comments to this thread

This couple is as genuine as they come

They work tirelessly championing the swinging lifestlye, swingers and supporting clubs and i know that they would never knowingly do anything to jeopordise any relationships that they have with anyone in this field

Lets be sensible for a moment - it would be totally counter-productive to make such a comment, and would be giving out incorrect information to swingers - thats how i KNOW it was a genuine mistake!!

As authors of the Swinging Guide 'Sex in the Cities' i know the lengths that they have gone to, to continually ensure that their 'club facts' are up to date, so that swingers can make informed decisions when choosing which venue(s) to party at

I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, that this WAS a genuine mistake

I can only assume it was Alex that did the typing though as we all know that us girls are far better at multi tasking than men!!! .. lol

Now im going to run and hide as i await the sexist jibes that will probably follow ...

» Add a new message to this topic