FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Weds night at Kestrels?

Weds night at Kestrels?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abon OP   Woman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

We are hoping to visit Kestrels in a couple of weeks but not sure of exact date yet. I see that AbFab run events on Fri & Sat nights, but Kestrels stays open late on the Weds night - wondering what it's like there later on mid-week.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eardedMasterandCuntessCouple  over a year ago

Longcross

Can be hit and miss from experience, sometimes busy but have also been when it’s been very quiet.

I’d say best bet is to advertise your going on here and see who else is, or lure some others into going!

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"We are hoping to visit Kestrels in a couple of weeks but not sure of exact date yet. I see that AbFab run events on Fri & Sat nights, but Kestrels stays open late on the Weds night - wondering what it's like there later on mid-week. "

Mondays, Wednesday, Sundays are good days to go but like any club one could be more busy than others.

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"Can be hit and miss from experience, sometimes busy but have also been when it’s been very quiet.

I’d say best bet is to advertise your going on here and see who else is, or lure some others into going!"

Great plan

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"We are hoping to visit Kestrels in a couple of weeks but not sure of exact date yet. I see that AbFab run events on Fri & Sat nights, but Kestrels stays open late on the Weds night - wondering what it's like there later on mid-week.

Mondays, Wednesday, Sundays are good days to go but like any club one could be more busy than others. "

Good to know…I don’t think we will massively mind if it’s kinda quiet or busy…the spa looks so amazing! Nice to know the nights to aim for tho…thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic