FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Avant Guard hotel

Avant Guard hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *altoncpl2021 OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Runcorn

Hi we are looking at staying here at the end of the month, we are still quite new to this, has anybody go any experience staying here as a newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 46 weeks ago

Coventry

We've not stayed there but we've made some enquiries when we were in Blackpool with other know the scene up there and only heard good things about it. Its fairly new but seems to be held in good regard.

We did have our first experience staying at another swingers hotel in Blackpool and naturally as a first time we were a little nervous. But there's really no need to be. It's like staying at a hotel with extras. Same as any other hotel you have your own room, your own sanctuary. So you have this sanctuary regardless of if you want to enjoy the scene and the debauchery in public areas or not. But unlike vanilla hotels its nice to have the option to swing and have spaces to do so if your in the mood and the guests take your eye. We had a really good time and were made to feel very welcome by everyone. Personally we didn't swing inside the hotel as we were busy exploring but we loved the bar and the social aspect with like minded people. Plus same as any other hotel you have the freedom to enjoy the vanilla and/or sexy side of Blackpool too.

Hope this helps.

By *adameGreyTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Renfrew

It's awesome. Book it.

By *altoncpl2021 OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Runcorn

Thank you,I think we are going to take the plunge

By *eachy123Woman 46 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

It's definately our recommendation from _lub play to all people looking as Barb & Dave have really looked after previous customers staying

They also hold partys of thier own sometimes with the Blackpool social being held on the 30th June it's always good to get in contact to ask about availability.

I know as I'm hosting at _lub play this night and I know they can't get room to stay over xx

You'll be in great hands they are a credit to the swinging community x

By *vant Garde BlackpoolCouple 46 weeks ago

Blackpool

"Hi we are looking at staying here at the end of the month, we are still quite new to this, has anybody go any experience staying here as a newbie?"
Hi guys you can message us direct and our contact details are on our profile Barb and Dave AvantGarde Hotel xx

Blackpool

"It's definately our recommendation from _lub play to all people looking as Barb & Dave have really looked after previous customers staying

They also hold partys of thier own sometimes with the Blackpool social being held on the 30th June it's always good to get in contact to ask about availability.

I know as I'm hosting at _lub play this night and I know they can't get room to stay over xx

You'll be in great hands they are a credit to the swinging community x"

Thankyou xx

Blackpool

"It's awesome. Book it. "
Thankyou xx

By *lub playCouple 46 weeks ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"It's definately our recommendation from _lub play to all people looking as Barb & Dave have really looked after previous customers staying

I know as I'm hosting at _lub play this night anwd I know they can't get room to stay over xx

You'll be in great hands they are a credit to the swinging community x"

We would second this, the Avant-garde are a class act & rising stars of the swinging world that we are proud to recommend xxx

Blackpool

I know as I'm hosting at _lub play this night anwd I know they can't get room to stay over xx

You'll be in great hands they are a credit to the swinging community x

We would second this, the Avant-garde are a class act & rising stars of the swinging world that we are proud to recommend xxx"

Thankyou guys xx

By *homas5192Man 46 weeks ago

Toddington

Thinking of taking the plunge, what is this place like for a single male?

Blackpool

"Thinking of taking the plunge, what is this place like for a single male? "
We do cater for Single guys and only have a maximum of two in the Hotel at any one time you will need a minimum of 5 Verifications as experience in group environment is essential at AvantGarde

» Add a new message to this topic