FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC - Reviews and advice please?

BMFC - Reviews and advice please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Winchester

Stag & Vixen Couple...hubby is straight but we like him joining in in MMF fun. Interested in these events but never done one before.....are these suited to stag/vixen or more for cuck couples? Which clubs are the best - london area or south. also interested in trying a glory hole so bonus if there is a good one at the club....but mainly after a decent overall BMFC event. Would appreciate some honest feedback to help us decide if its for us. Thanks very much x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Black ExperienceMan 33 weeks ago

Reading

Having attended bmfc at xtasia a few times, you get a mixture of both cucks and threeway play.

You decide what's right for you both guys that approach you and you will be fine.

Glory hole's are at xtasia as well I think k it has all you're looking for .

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Winchester

Thanks for the reply....sounds like xtasia could be for us...will check it out. sounds like alot of fun x

By *lassy BBC loverCouple 33 weeks ago

East Midlands

Hi a Stag here. We have similar tastes. We attended our first BMFC event at Xtasia a few months ago. Really good club with a wide variety of play areas including male and female glory holes. Friendly vibe, well organised and all the guys we spoke to were extremely respectful..We had an amazing evening..Looking forward to attending BMFC bulls night next week. If you are down south then BMFC do a sister event at the penthouse playrooms. I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

By *allmeDavidMan 32 weeks ago

london

We are Looking to go this Friday to the bmfc at xtasia. One question are all the single guys black or is there a mixture? She likes variety!

By *lassy BBC loverCouple 32 weeks ago

East Midlands

Check out the bmfc website as it tells you everything on there

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Looking forward to attending a BMFC event. Useful thread.

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Winchester

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like xstasia is a good club to start at. Would love to hear peoples stories or experiences from this sort of night? Hubby and I enjoy him to be involved but is straight so it finding the right place? Weve done penthouse on a hot wives night but majority were 20 yr old single females...wondering if we just picked an off night? X

Winchester

"Check out the bmfc website as it tells you everything on there"

Is that a generic website for bmfc? Will check it out, thanks x

Winchester

"We are Looking to go this Friday to the bmfc at xtasia. One question are all the single guys black or is there a mixture? She likes variety! "

Can you post on here what it's like and how you found it? Would be soooooo helpful x

By *lassy BBC loverCouple 32 weeks ago

East Midlands

yes just google BMFC

By *ragon007Man 32 weeks ago

london

"We are Looking to go this Friday to the bmfc at xtasia. One question are all the single guys black or is there a mixture? She likes variety!

Can you post on here what it's like and how you found it? Would be soooooo helpful x"

So my personal experience BMFC in club in London was 60 guys two couples and a rude security guard waking around checking rooms every 10 minutes.don’t understand the concept but security Walking around just kills the mood

By *omeoplaysMan 32 weeks ago

London / Hertfordshire

Every bmfc event I’ve been to has been good. Good crowd good mix of couples females and males. Check out there website for more information but I cant say anything bad about the events

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple 32 weeks ago

Suffolk

How do we book tickets for 07/10/2023 at PP please? Tried to do it at PP website but can’t think it goes to separate website so not sure if that’s correct? x thanks for advice muaaah x

By *bwstarzWoman 32 weeks ago

south cheshire

"How do we book tickets for 07/10/2023 at PP please? Tried to do it at PP website but can’t think it goes to separate website so not sure if that’s correct? x thanks for advice muaaah x"

I think you book through the bmfc website, that’s what you do for xtasia so expect PP is the same.

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple 32 weeks ago

Suffolk

"How do we book tickets for 07/10/2023 at PP please? Tried to do it at PP website but can’t think it goes to separate website so not sure if that’s correct? x thanks for advice muaaah x

I think you book through the bmfc website, that’s what you do for xtasia so expect PP is the same. "

Thank you

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Winchester

Thanks for the replies and info. Sounds up our street. Think we are going in December. Like to hear that guys are polite and respectful too...was wondering if it would be a little intimidating for our first BMFC if the single guys are a little too pushy, so this helps. Do I need to be really firm or is it pretty respectful? Done clubs before but not BMFC. Love to hear about the ratio of singles to couples...more single guys defo appeals xx

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Winchester

Also wondering if people find there is a difference in the pushy more forceful propositioning I’ve read about on other threads at the BMFC nights if it’s a “bull” night as opposed to generic BMFC nights? Not into too dominant/pushy…just doesn’t do it for me/us x

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple 25 weeks ago

Suffolk

"Thanks for the replies and info. Sounds up our street. Think we are going in December. Like to hear that guys are polite and respectful too...was wondering if it would be a little intimidating for our first BMFC if the single guys are a little too pushy, so this helps. Do I need to be really firm or is it pretty respectful? Done clubs before but not BMFC. Love to hear about the ratio of singles to couples...more single guys defo appeals xx"

We attended BMFC at PP in October for first time and it was a great party. Defo more single guys than couples but ratio was ok, it wasn’t too overwhelming. Most of the guys we’ve met, they were very respectful and non pushy, except for maybe one or two, but they’ve just been told and lost out on great fun with us. We felt very safe, indeed to safe that we even managed to make one of our fantasies come true - a little bukkake session in showers with about 10-15 guys involved. Mrs felt safe and everyone behaved with respect we would hardly recommend to try one of them nights if you’re BBC lover

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple 25 weeks ago

Suffolk

Also you will never find a party with more handsome men all in one place

By *ucidxDreamsMan 6 weeks ago

Kent, London

"We are Looking to go this Friday to the bmfc at xtasia. One question are all the single guys black or is there a mixture? She likes variety!

Can you post on here what it's like and how you found it? Would be soooooo helpful x

So my personal experience BMFC in club in London was 60 guys two couples and a rude security guard waking around checking rooms every 10 minutes.don’t understand the concept but security Walking around just kills the mood "

That's a crazy ratio. More than the 2:1 stated on the site...

By *MFC PartiesWoman 6 weeks ago

Here, There & Everywhere

So my personal experience BMFC in club in London was 60 guys two couples and a rude security guard waking around checking rooms every 10 minutes.don’t understand the concept but security Walking around just kills the mood

That's a crazy ratio. More than the 2:1 stated on the site..."

Don't always believe what is said here!

There's no way that we have ever had 60 guys and just 2 couples at ANY of our parties! ... if we did those kind of ratios do you honestly think we would still be organising parties? ... nobody would ever attend a party with those numbers!

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

I would say it's something you need to experience for yourself to decide if it's for you. With any party, it's a hit and miss, but there is always a good mix of ratios and an event full of beautiful people. You do get the odd person that can be disrespectful but that has no reflection on the event or the organisers as its not their fault. In my experience it's mostly a very good night out indeed!

By *ragon007Man 5 weeks ago

london

There's no way that we have ever had 60 guys and just 2 couples at ANY of our parties! ... if we did those kind of ratios do you honestly think we would still be organising parties? ... nobody would ever attend a party with those numbers! "

I don’t lie about things and say how it is .your parties might be good but I can only give the opinion for what have experienced.Rude staff and security in unacceptable in any manner .It does not matter which type of party It is .unless some one breaking the rules .staff and security does not have to be rude with customers.polite staff creates better vibe

By *ucidxDreamsMan 5 weeks ago

Kent, London

There's no way that we have ever had 60 guys and just 2 couples at ANY of our parties! ... if we did those kind of ratios do you honestly think we would still be organising parties? ... nobody would ever attend a party with those numbers!

I don’t lie about things and say how it is .your parties might be good but I can only give the opinion for what have experienced.Rude staff and security in unacceptable in any manner .It does not matter which type of party It is .unless some one breaking the rules .staff and security does not have to be rude with customers.polite staff creates better vibe

"

Well I'm visiting first time soon. Hopefully it's not like that

By *tsMeAgain1983Man 5 weeks ago

Somewhere Close To...

I've only been once but my experience was definitely, a positive one.

Bar staff were particularly polite and helpful. There are rude men everywhere and Penthouse Playrooms was no different. They're pushy and a bit aggressive, but they were few n far between.

There were a lot of couples and single women, and the vibe was a playful one. I can imagine most people find what their looking for, when they go to BMFC.

Almost everyone I encountered was friendly, engaging and respectful. If you like black men, BMFC is good place to start.

I'm looking forward to the next one!

» Add a new message to this topic