FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > eurekas.. first time

eurekas.. first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armacouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We are off to eurekas for the first time on wed 3rd December. We booked a lodge. Has anyone been to give us the low down on ? We know it may be quiet and have read the website. But anyone got any tips ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes stay at home

"Yes stay at home"
lol.

London

Not quite what I was hoping for...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are off to eurekas for the first time on wed 3rd December. We booked a lodge. Has anyone been to give us the low down on ? We know it may be quiet and have read the website. But anyone got any tips ? "

we have only ever been in the day. If you look on the club reviews page you will see what those who visit in the evening think.

We found it to be very welcoming and friendly from the staff point of view, food is basic but good and cheap, you will need to take your own alcohol.

They have private and public rooms, we used some of the private ones and they are clean and equipped but quite small. There is a steam room and a Jacuzzi/hot tub all spotlessly clean as are the showers and toilets.

I think you will enjoy yourself the atmosphere of being among like minded people is quite erotic in itself.

Hope you enjoy it!

Hi yes been there few times both during the day and for the parties,like all venues can be hit and miss,as single guy can be bit awkward and clicky but couples I have spoken to seem to be welcome and have a good time,go with open mind and you wont be disappointed.

PS If you fancy some company I`am Free

London

Thanks.. really helpful. We are not new to clubs at all. But never been to eurekas before. Its a pre Christmas treat. Sooo looking forward to it.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Yes stay at home"

WOW!! ... Hope you are more friendly and positive when / if you ever meet people face to face!!

To the OP - As experienced club goers, you will have a BALL

In life, we reap what we sow

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi guys. I spoke to you last night on the phone. I will be on shift that night too. So Anything you need just ask.

Kels x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to go with my non swinging wife just for the naturist part. She's nervous about body image.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd like to go with my non swinging wife just for the naturist part. She's nervous about body image. "

If it's any help at all there are people there of all shapes and sizes.

Only tip I have - if you are in "The Lodge" rather than one of the other cabins find a small torch that can slip into the good ladies handbag. Unless they've improved the lighting down there since the last time I went - and that was a while back - you'll be grateful for it. Of course the alcohol and high heels didn't help me on the walk down there either but...

London

"I'd like to go with my non swinging wife just for the naturist part. She's nervous about body image.

If it's any help at all there are people there of all shapes and sizes."

and ( karma female) have normal wobbly bits.. ask her to come and we can have a natter

London

"Only tip I have - if you are in "The Lodge" rather than one of the other cabins find a small torch that can slip into the good ladies handbag. Unless they've improved the lighting down there since the last time I went - and that was a while back - you'll be grateful for it. Of course the alcohol and high heels didn't help me on the walk down there either but..."

thanks.. good tip..

I ( karma female) could always ask for a piggy back !!

London

"Hi guys. I spoke to you last night on the phone. I will be on shift that night too. So Anything you need just ask.

Kels x

"

thanks.. really looking forward to it

"I'd like to go with my non swinging wife just for the naturist part. She's nervous about body image. "

she has absolutely nothing to worry about, there will be plenty of peeps all shapes n sizes, the good thing about naturism is nobody gives a damn what you look like in a nice way that is,

eureakas is a great place to go to chill out and mix even if you don't play you will love it, go and enjoy guys

We went good atmosphere, the crowd are super friendly and very relaxed. You'll enjoy yourself.

By *rs-buffWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in east Anglia

we visited this fantastic club a couple of weekends ago ,the place is fabulous ,staff are super friendly and look after you making sure you are ok through out your visit we enjoyed it so much we are returning on the 6th December with friends and we cant wait xx

By *iamondinthebuffCouple  over a year ago

the boro

whoops thought I was on couples profile but everything above ill second ,,lol x

London

Thanks everyone xx

We love Eurekas, haven't been for a while due to work/life commitments x it was the first club we went to and we have always preferred it to other venues. The fact you can party and then wobble a few steps to a cabin is great x

It is a great place to go and relax and party as much or as little as you want.

The staff are very friendly and on our visits have always spent time chatting to us and making us feel comfortable, they always remember us no matter how long between our visits. . Enjoy xx you will be well looked after by Kelly xxx

Have fun, we have done so on the numerous times we have visited. We really love the place

By *exualhealer30Man  over a year ago

some what closer to you, in southeast

Club like no other is Eureka especially when you feel so sexy and dance naked almost lol

nice thing about eureaka is its open all day every day, great fun to relax and chat make friends in the day.

then most nites they have great partys ,

we like to endulge in both does that make us greedy

By *are allCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Just go and have a wicked time

Take the time to ask the staff to show you around and just chill/chat/ or party the night away

If you need any more info please message us

Glad to help

sandy x

» Add a new message to this topic