FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Female Glory Holes @Xtasia

Female Glory Holes @Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You've probably heard the rumours of a new room at Xtasia so just to let you all know its now fully open and ready for you all to enjoy.

3 female glory holes with restraints and accessories if you like to add that bit of extra fun to your play.

Its been good fun being part of the team building them and feedback is always welcome so thats what this thread is for...

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds really interesting. Could I ask how do they work. Sorry to sound stupid.

Him

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Added two photo's to profile to give you some idea of the layout and the way they work....the crossword book is just for a giggle!! Just waiting for them to be approved.

Sounds brilliant loving it!! Might try it at the FFFF party.

Doll x

They look awesome!

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Beautiful

By *lack Beauty 1Man  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM uk

Let me say as the very first person to have the pleasure of pleasing the very first lady to use this fantastic equipment on the opening at BMFC- Ladies it's now ur turn to lie back n let us guys go to work, relax enjoy n scream if u wanna go faster...

Id fucking love it x

Good idea. Only question i have is how do you know if a guy is wearing a condom or is it just for oral only??

By *wat4 funMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Awesome idea x

"....the crossword book is just for a giggle!! Just waiting for them to be approved. "

Hilarious, great idea !

This is a dream come true!

Cannot wait to try these out.. about time the girls got there own!

A x

By *igmatt82Man  over a year ago

birmingham

That female gloryhole looks real fun

Looks amazing! ??

By *pcmCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It looks great, can't wait to try it. What section of the club have you located it?

West Bromwich

"It looks great, can't wait to try it. What section of the club have you located it? "
had to be the last bit of room we had in the main club, it's replaced the massage room and sunbed room in the wet area, so you're probably already naked!!

West Bromwich

"Good idea. Only question i have is how do you know if a guy is wearing a condom or is it just for oral only?? "
we seriously recommend you have a partner or wingman on the other side. We will also instantly ban anyone who doesn't abide by the ladies rules, whatever they are. No reason why our normal club etiquette shouldn't apply here!

West Bromwich

"This is a dream come true!

Cannot wait to try these out.. about time the girls got there own!

A x "

had you in mind when we built it,

Thank u for pics. Brilliant idea x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Sounds great

By *rMrsRandyCouple  over a year ago

Mids

[Removed by poster at 20/01/17 10:57:11]

By *rMrsRandyCouple  over a year ago

Mids

Love it , ordering a Chinese while getting serviced lol ( xstasia profile pic )

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

a good addition to the club which should be popular

West Bromwich

"Love it , ordering a Chinese while getting serviced lol ( xstasia profile pic )"
It was a crossword book!!

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Looks good fun!

B

What an absolutely adorable idea! Why indeed should us chaps have all the fun?

I adore savouring the flavour of an aroused lady's intimacy and could happily spend most of my visit in this amazing room, eating away to both mine and others heart's content...

Stuff the Chinese when I have the finest meal known to man before me to feast upon..

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

It be good if there was like a bowl ov tokens with _tasia on when couples walk into the club. The male half grabs a handfull, then passes them around to the males he picks at the club, his girl goes in the males follow after, comdoms are a must

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"You've probably heard the rumours of a new room at Xtasia so just to let you all know its now fully open and ready for you all to enjoy.

3 female glory holes with restraints and accessories if you like to add that bit of extra fun to your play.

Its been good fun being part of the team building them and feedback is always welcome so thats what this thread is for...

xx"

I can honestly say that our members LOVED this new area when we were there on Friday night

It's always great to launch a new play area but its even MORE EXCITING when its one so well designed and finished to such a high spec - well lets just say it didnt take long for it to be Christened by our guests

Everytime i went to patrol the area - in a professional manner of course - it was busy so we can safely say that it was a HUGE success

Never been to a club but I'm very tempted now as they look like lots of fun

By *onah10Man  over a year ago

birmingham

"You've probably heard the rumours of a new room at Xtasia so just to let you all know its now fully open and ready for you all to enjoy.

xx"

It was great fun m8

far

"Never been to a club but I'm very tempted now as they look like lots of fun "
if your going to try it, you may need some lube hehe

xx

It was great fun m8 "

Likewise buddy, couldn't have done it without you and definitely had a few laughs along the way ...

xx

West Bromwich

"It be good if there was like a bowl ov tokens with _tasia on when couples walk into the club. The male half grabs a handfull, then passes them around to the males he picks at the club, his girl goes in the males follow after, comdoms are a must"
Happy to oblige with this if that's what you fancy doing!!

West Bromwich

xx

It was great fun m8 "

You wait till you see it in action!!

By *ragon-tattMan  over a year ago

runcorn

"It be good if there was like a bowl ov tokens with _tasia on when couples walk into the club. The male half grabs a handfull, then passes them around to the males he picks at the club, his girl goes in the males follow after, comdoms are a mustHappy to oblige with this if that's what you fancy doing!! "

Sounds like a good idea to me

Ultimate fantasy x

far

"It be good if there was like a bowl ov tokens with _tasia on when couples walk into the club. The male half grabs a handfull, then passes them around to the males he picks at the club, his girl goes in the males follow after, comdoms are a mustHappy to oblige with this if that's what you fancy doing!! "
it means me and mr D can enjoy it in the same room, and avoid someone on otherside ov hole we may not want there, you know who lol xx

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

"Love it , ordering a Chinese while getting serviced lol ( xstasia profile pic )It was a crossword book!! "

Didn't get very far though

Stokeish...

"Love it , ordering a Chinese while getting serviced lol ( xstasia profile pic )"

That's a plan to be fair, if food could be delivered you'd be set up for the night

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

Love this

Fab idea

"Good idea. Only question i have is how do you know if a guy is wearing a condom or is it just for oral only?? we seriously recommend you have a partner or wingman on the other side. We will also instantly ban anyone who doesn't abide by the ladies rules, whatever they are. No reason why our normal club etiquette shouldn't apply here! "

Thanks. Just curious. X

I would love to have a go too, almost a TV dream.

By *ustyBBW42Couple  over a year ago

bromsgrove

We be giving this ago when we come in February

By *oung oxon coupleCouple  over a year ago

bicester

This looks soooo much fun! X

By *ootiefruityCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle

A fantastic addition to the club we thoroughly enjoyed it last night...

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

A dream come true. Think I need to plan a trip soon xx

Are they in the main club or in purgatory?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon

West Bromwich

"Are they in the main club or in purgatory?"
main club, far end of wet area

West Bromwich

"I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon "
interesting comment!!! If you ever want to see the "idea" used by guys and gals who really know how to use them well I'd reconsider!

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Are they in the main club or in purgatory?main club, far end of wet area "

Would that be downstairs ?

"Are they in the main club or in purgatory?main club, far end of wet area

Would that be downstairs ? "

Downstairs past the lockers, opposite end to the showers/jacuzzi ...

xx

"I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon interesting comment!!! If you ever want to see the "idea" used by guys and gals who really know how to use them well I'd reconsider! "

To be fair - the BMFC profile here does make it quite clear that if you're not into the objectification of black men then you proberbly shouldn't go to the event! I wouldn't have thought that comment was 'interesting' at all - the gentleman just suggested that perhaps he'd come on another more suitable night!

"Are they in the main club or in purgatory?main club, far end of wet area "

Seems like they're more of a kink think with the bondage - any chance of a couple being installed in purgatory for fetish nights?

By *he Face of BoeMan  over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

That would be awesome!

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

This is not something I had previously thought about but can guarantee I will be in them when we next visit with hubby ensuring my safety and pleasure

Mrs

far

"That would be awesome!"
hi boe you heard about the new forums that's kicking of

West Bromwich

"Are they in the main club or in purgatory?main club, far end of wet area

Seems like they're more of a kink think with the bondage - any chance of a couple being installed in purgatory for fetish nights?"

No

I would love that!!!!

Fb

Penrith

"I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon interesting comment!!! If you ever want to see the "idea" used by guys and gals who really know how to use them well I'd reconsider! "

It would have been my first visit to a club, and I was nervous enough as it was, so figured it was not the best night to be a 'newbie'

Penrith

"I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon interesting comment!!! If you ever want to see the "idea" used by guys and gals who really know how to use them well I'd reconsider!

To be fair - the BMFC profile here does make it quite clear that if you're not into the objectification of black men then you proberbly shouldn't go to the event! I wouldn't have thought that comment was 'interesting' at all - the gentleman just suggested that perhaps he'd come on another more suitable night!"

Cheers for this

bromsgrove

"I was staying over in Birmingham last Friday night, and would've loved a visit to this new idea, but was put off by the BMFC event you were holding. I hope I can schedule another visit in your area soon interesting comment!!! If you ever want to see the "idea" used by guys and gals who really know how to use them well I'd reconsider!

To be fair - the BMFC profile here does make it quite clear that if you're not into the objectification of black men then you proberbly shouldn't go to the event! I wouldn't have thought that comment was 'interesting' at all - the gentleman just suggested that perhaps he'd come on another more suitable night!

Cheers for this "

We been to _tasia when it was a BMFC night and also a group from Wales was there great mix of guys and lots of fun but most women and couples go on BMFC night for the sexy black guys xxx

Love it

We quite often go on a bmfc night as it runs alongside a regular Fri night and although we don't partake in the event we really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and good vibe amongst all club goers...

For a nervous newbie single male who wants to watch and learn how to behave in a club this is probably one of the best nights to observe ...

xx

"We quite often go on a bmfc night as it runs alongside a regular Fri night and although we don't partake in the event we really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and good vibe amongst all club goers...

For a nervous newbie single male who wants to watch and learn how to behave in a club this is probably one of the best nights to observe ...

xx"

sounds like that's when I shall visit then x

By *lirt_tasiaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Let me say as the very first person to have the pleasure of pleasing the very first lady to use this fantastic equipment on the opening at BMFC- Ladies it's now ur turn to lie back n let us guys go to work, relax enjoy n scream if u wanna go faster..."

Love it

Always wanted to try this and have a female on board now can anyone recommend a

Nice hotel that's nearby we are coming from Liverpool thankyou

"Always wanted to try this and have a female on board now can anyone recommend a

Nice hotel that's nearby we are coming from Liverpool thankyou "

Premier inn next door to the club and the park inn short taxi journey, both offer a special rate if you mention _tasia I believe.

Doll x

"Always wanted to try this and have a female on board now can anyone recommend a

Premier inn next door to the club and the park inn short taxi journey, both offer a special rate if you mention _tasia I believe.

Really don't want to mention it then they go errr what? Lol

Doll x "

bromsgrove

Nice hotel that's nearby we are coming from Liverpool thankyou "

Premier inn only a very short walk and if you book early can get it cheap

Premier inn only a very short walk and if you book early can get it cheap "

Thankyouwhich premier inn is it sorry do you know the location as they all have names don't want to book the wrong one lol

West Bromwich

Premier inn only a very short walk and if you book early can get it cheap

Thankyouwhich premier inn is it sorry do you know the location as they all have names don't want to book the wrong one lol"

Central West Bromwich. Full list of hotels on our Travel Page on web site.

Doll x "

Haha its defo a real thing I've booked using it myself, normally make my booking by email so its not as embarrassing.

Doll x

West Bromwich

Doll x

Haha its defo a real thing I've booked using it myself, normally make my booking by email so its not as embarrassing.

Doll x"

Business arrangement, and been in place years now...not an issue with them at all, they prefer to know, helps them allocate rooms away from families to avoid disturbance at 4am!!

How do you police, how does the person now if she wants penetrative sex or oral sex x

Stokeish...

"How do you police, how does the person now if she wants penetrative sex or oral sex x"

If it was me I'd have my playmate/friend right outside and be directing or checking with me, you can't really "police" you need to ensure someone you trust is there- I'm sure if you were a single woman there (as I often am)then you could ask another girl to keep the guys in check xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Will have to check this out on Friday at the FFFF.

West Bromwich

"How do you police, how does the person now if she wants penetrative sex or oral sex x"
Idea is always to have a Partner" or "wingman" on the other side looking out for you.

» Add a new message to this topic