FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Some advice on Club F

Some advice on Club F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re hoping to try Club F soon...

S is apprehensive about showing her face close to home...is it acceptable for masks to be worn...

Have a little experience of clubs and don’t know how this would go down (ahem)

D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've never been to club f so can't comment on it.

However I wouldn't worry too much about seeing people you know at a club. Lots of people don't visit a club close to home because they worry about being recognized so it is probably more likely you would bump into them further away.

Even if you do see someone you know it's not a big deal. We all value our privacy so it is unlikely you would have people making trouble for you - after all they would be admitting they were there too.

I've bumped into my sister and her husband at clubs and also my uncle and his wife. If it happens we just choose to play in private lockable rooms instead of open areas to save anyone any embarrassment.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

We go Clubf & unless it’s a fancy dress party people wouldn’t wear masks & you’d probably feel strange doing it, it’s all relaxed there x

Lou

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

"We go Clubf & unless it’s a fancy dress party people wouldn’t wear masks & you’d probably feel strange doing it, it’s all relaxed there x

Lou "

This. It's a friendly club and of course you could be there just for a chill and look around if anyone recognises you. You would probably feel awkward and want to take them off after a few minutes once you have got over the initial nerves and relaxed a bit. Bear in mind that others may feel awkward about interacting with you if you did and you may not get the best experience out if it. If someone knows you, they are there for the same thing and the swingers' code of discretion always applies. Would a mask really disguise you from someone you know? Go with the flow and enjoy. Good luck!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

If you’re that worried maybe go to Leeds instead and make it a weekend away. You’ll be missing out though, clubF is fab!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or you could wait till November and come to the Masquearde Ball...

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I might start going to clubs in a balaclava so no one knows who I am. Like zorro or Spider-Man lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I might start going to clubs in a balaclava so no one knows who I am. Like zorro or Spider-Man lol"

I could give you some tips there

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"We’re hoping to try Club F soon...

S is apprehensive about showing her face close to home...is it acceptable for masks to be worn...

D"

Last year, a very nervous couple asked me this question as they wanted to attend one of our London venues, and i gave them my honest advice

"If guests wish to wear masks at a non masquerade party, they may, but they will probably attract a lot of attention for all the wrong reasons"

They attended the party - and both wore very ornate masks - however it was so obvious that everyone was staring at them, loads even came to me asking 'are they famous/"

Guests didn't approach them as they gave off the impression that they wanted to be segregated

They also caused confusion amongst some guests who then wondered if they had missed the announcement that it was a Masquerade Party!

Everyone will totally appreciate that you are apprehensive about attending and seeing someone who knows you

Its the biggest concern for most newbies, but rest assured you are in VERY SAFE hands when you go to Club F

Their team will tale care of you and ensure you are comfortable and the other guests will welcome you with open arms

Remember, everyone is there for the same reason - they are all adults who choose an alternative lifestyle

Go to the club, take your masks, but hopefully you will soon realise that there's no need for them

Then once you have put them safely in your locker you can relax, chat, meet new friends and soak up the atmosphere

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I might start going to clubs in a balaclava so no one knows who I am."

tried that.... my hands were a giveaway... and the accent.....

wearing it in the hottub was just a bit too weird....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We’re hoping to try Club F soon...

D"

as the people above have said, it would probably attract more attention than temper it down.......

I always said that if you meet people you know in clubs it will go one of two ways...

1) you'll all just laugh it off... and giggle that you have something in common

2) they will be as terrified as you.... for about 5 minutes, then when you all realise you are all adults... you'll all laugh it off.....

besides club f is big enough that if you don't want to encounter certain people in positions you don't want to see them in, there are many other places in the club to have ya fun.....

you'll be fine, people will say hello, and after about 5 minutes you'll wonder what all the fuss is about.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I might start going to clubs in a balaclava so no one knows who I am.

tried that.... my hands were a giveaway... and the accent.....

wearing it in the hottub was just a bit too weird.... "

It would have been fine if you had used a snorkel as well ...

» Add a new message to this topic