FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool clubs

Blackpool clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi Fabsteroos

Thinking of taking a weekend in Blackpool to visit a club with my ‘friend’.

What is the best club to visit? It must have separate male and female changing, decent loos and plenty of playrooms.

Pm me if you prefer to discuss away from the thread.

Bhubsysi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *YC SausageMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hi Fabsteroos

What is the best club to visit? It must have separate male and female changing, decent loos and plenty of playrooms.

Bhubsysi x "

I’ve been to Infusions and Club SX and they both have unisex changing rooms. Toilets flush so I’d say decent (they are clean lol), and both have plenty of places to play.

PM me if you want any further advice or need a chaperone

By *haremoreMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi Fabsteroos

My club of choice Infusions. However mixed changing rooms.

Bhubsysi x "

By *pugsterMan  over a year ago

Durham

I’ll be in Blackpool on Saturday 31st Aug and looking for an afternoon in a club if anyone else interested?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Fabsteroos

Bhubsysi x "

Hi,

Just to say we have 2 changing rooms. one unisex and one is a t-girl changing room which if you wish to use to can. We have plenty of lovely toilets separte ladies and mens upstairs and down with vanity sinks and complementary toiletries too. Hope this helps.We have plenty of play rooms (19) mix of private and open.

Lou and Paul at Club Sx

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

All I can say you’ll love Club SX.

Theres one club worth mentioning in Blackpool... Club SX, for space, welcome, attendees and facilities it wins hands down. if youre staying over book in with Steve and Sonya at the Paradise Swingers Hotel and viola... Perfect weekend

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Infusion club I think its brilliant

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

"I’ll be in Blackpool on Saturday 31st Aug and looking for an afternoon in a club if anyone else interested? "

Hi, your welcome at Infusion we open from 11am in Saturday. It is just £15 for a couple

We open 5 days a week from 11am

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi Fabsteroos

Bhubsysi x "

Neither of the Bpool clubs have separate male/fem changing rooms. In fact I've never come across a club that does, going as a couple would make that difficult for us. Club sx has a dedicated Tv changing room and more playrooms than Infusion. Both are great clubs.

"Hi Fabsteroos

Bhubsysi x

Neither of the Bpool clubs have separate male/fem changing rooms. In fact I've never come across a club that does, going as a couple would make that difficult for us. Club sx has a dedicated Tv changing room and more playrooms than Infusion. Both are great clubs. "

Just for info OP Quest Leeds has seperate changing rooms Mr

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

"Hi Fabsteroos

Bhubsysi x

Neither of the Bpool clubs have separate male/fem changing rooms. In fact I've never come across a club that does, going as a couple would make that difficult for us. Club sx has a dedicated Tv changing room and more playrooms than Infusion. Both are great clubs.

Just for info OP Quest Leeds has seperate changing rooms Mr "

So does gatehouse

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I’ll be in Blackpool on Saturday 31st Aug and looking for an afternoon in a club if anyone else interested?

Hi, your welcome at Infusion we open from 11am in Saturday. It is just £15 for a couple

We open 5 days a week from 11am "

Daytimes at Infusion are great, you can cill with the pool, jacuzzi and sauna while meeting some great people. If mike is working then it gets even better Our go to destination when we are over. Where ever you decide on have fun.

"Hi Fabsteroos

Bhubsysi x

Neither of the Bpool clubs have separate male/fem changing rooms. In fact I've never come across a club that does, going as a couple would make that difficult for us. Club sx has a dedicated Tv changing room and more playrooms than Infusion. Both are great clubs. "

Completely right we have a mixed chamging room at Sx & Tgirl one.

We do let females using the TV changing room if they want to xx

Lou Lou

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Just for info OP Quest Leeds has seperate changing rooms

So does gatehouse "

So does Pandora

Leeds

I visit Quest and Pandora’s in Leeds.

I’m not happy changing in a room that allows males in! Can a club owner please explain why ladies are subjected to this? I don’t want guys I’m not interested in watching me change!

Bhubaysi

North west ish

"I visit Quest and Pandora’s in Leeds.

I’m not happy changing in a room that allows males in! Can a club owner please explain why ladies are subjected to this? I don’t want guys I’m not interested in watching me change!

Bhubaysi "

I should imagine it is down to the lay out of the club. If it bothers you so much you could always ask if you could change in one if the private rooms or toilet.

Leeds

Bhubaysi

I should imagine it is down to the lay out of the club. If it bothers you so much you could always ask if you could change in one if the private rooms or toilet. "

It does bother me a lot....I would not wish to be put in any danger......

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Bhubaysi

I should imagine it is down to the lay out of the club. If it bothers you so much you could always ask if you could change in one if the private rooms or toilet.

It does bother me a lot....I would not wish to be put in any danger......"

Why do you think you maybe in danger getting changed in a swinging club changing room with X amount of other people around?

North west ish

Bhubaysi

Sounds like clubs aren't for you. Clubs are meant to be fun, being scared of changing in a changing room full of people sounds very stressful for you. Clubs aren't necessarily dangerous, but if you feel like that before you even set foot outside of the changing room then hardly a relaxing and fun start to the night for you or anyone around you.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Does seem a strange outlook.....

By *YC SausageMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Bhubaysi "

And what about when you’re having fun? Are people you aren’t interested in not allowed to watch?

Or how about when it’s dress down time, do men you aren’t interested in have to close their eyes when you come near?

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Bhubaysi

So you're OK walking round the club dressed down with men all around you but feel you'd be putting yourself in danger getting changed with those very same men around. If that's how you feel then maybe clubs aren't for you.

Clubs are by far and above the safest places for single ladies. Everyone looks out for single ladies and makes sure they are well looked after. You don't get that level of safety on home or hotel meets. I don't know why more single ladies don't go to clubs, it's really is by far the safest way far them to meet plus its an amazing social night too xx

Leeds

Bhubaysi

So you're OK walking round the club dressed down with men all around you but feel you'd be putting yourself in danger getting changed with those very same men around. If that's how you feel then maybe clubs aren't for you.

Clubs are by far and above the safest places for single ladies. Everyone looks out for single ladies and makes sure they are well looked after. You don't get that level of safety on home or hotel meets. I don't know why more single ladies don't go to clubs, it's really is by far the safest way far them to meet plus its an amazing social night too xx"

I’ve been many times to Clubs. Sorry I don’t think I explained myself properly.

I prefer a female only changing room because i feel safer and more reassured that way as I’m going to get completely naked to change into different lingerie. I don’t want random men staring/perving at my naked body unless I’m having fun in a playroom with them or I choose to allow them to. I do prefer to go into locked rooms to play and it’s not a rule we have to be watched by others. I wander around in lingerie but I don’t wander around completely naked. Hope that clears up any confusion.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Personally I would recommend club sx the t girl changing room is a great asset there. I personally have been there as a single woman everyone looks out for each other.

If you do decide to go send us a message happy to introduce you to people and give advice.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Hope that clears up any confusion."

Not really, just leaves me more confused but hey what do I know I am just a mere male...?!!!

Leeds

"Hope that clears up any confusion.

Not really, just leaves me more confused but hey what do I know I am just a mere male...?!!!"

No comment.

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Can understand that you want privacy to prepare yourself, like tgirls do .and don’t want to be disturbed ( it’s like my wife getting ready in bedroom she hates me being in way ha ha ) You have nothing to feel threatened in any club x infusions and club sx are SAFE well run and fantastic clubs . And most swingers are respectful of others boundaries and rules . so visit both and enjoy x x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Bhubaysi

Clubs are by far and above the safest places for single ladies. Everyone looks out for single ladies and makes sure they are well looked after. You don't get that level of safety on home or hotel meets. I don't know why more single ladies don't go to clubs, it's really is by far the safest way far them to meet plus its an amazing social night too xx

I’ve been many times to Clubs. Sorry I don’t think I explained myself properly.

I prefer a female only changing room because i feel safer and more reassured that way as I’m going to get completely naked to change into different lingerie. I don’t want random men staring/perving at my naked body unless I’m having fun in a playroom with them or I choose to allow them to. I do prefer to go into locked rooms to play and it’s not a rule we have to be watched by others. I wander around in lingerie but I don’t wander around completely naked. Hope that clears up any confusion."

I understand, was once getting changed from Male mode to Female and a guy came in sat down trying to talk to me. All the while checking me out, luckily he was a y bloke so told him to 'do one' and he left, but if he'd been bigger I'd certainly not felt ok to change.

Club Sx Tgirl changing room is right at the top of the stairs, away from prying eyes. For me your best bet for privacy

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 09/08/19 09:23:23]

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

As the meeter and greeter at Club SX all single males are reminded of etiquette which includes hanging round changing rooms. If anyone caught they will be moved on instantly x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m with the OP on this one. I’d prefer the mystery of separate changing rooms. There is nothing better for a guy that getting changed, going back into the bar and then seeing his lovely partner revealing herself, in her sexy lingerie from the ladies changing room. I like this at Quest.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I prefer separate changing rooms

By *ottie_and_the_HoundWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Club sx is only club too be at in Blackpool we come from Scotland to go to club Sx and it's worth the trip and so much more the staff r great and make you feel at home the mix off ppl at the club and ever one talks away has a gaggle a all round fun club we have tryed good few clubs now not going say names but not one off them were as good as sx and the staff and place it has use guys will love it

» Add a new message to this topic