FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > That first initial walk into a swing club

That first initial walk into a swing club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herehaveyoubeen OP   Man  over a year ago

Herts

I can remember my first walk in on my own tanked up on beers to calm my nerves and wow what a surprise I saw . How was your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Bookmarking as I will doing this next month for the first time

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

With a friend so not as daunting. Not at all what I expected. In fact, I well and truly got the bug and love going to them. The non judgemental atmosphere is freeing x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time for me was with a friend driving there I was so scared but once through the door it was not what I was expecting everyone was so friendly and had lots of fun

Herts

"Bookmarking as I will doing this next month for the first time "
I walked in to find kind generous caring people I was like wow this really goes on ???? Put my cold beers behind bar had a wander around first time I went I was wearing a suit and tie as i thought i wanted to make a impression x

Startled Rabbit in the Headlights comes to mind

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Seen a few newbies that have had Dutch courage, and make a show of themselves

My first "time" with a more experienced friend, so she could show me the ropes

First hour sat thinking "what are we doing here". That soon passed, haven't looked back since!

Herts

Hahahahaha

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I walked in with my female friend and it was empty. We must have looked overly kean. Thankfully others began to arrive soon after.

Herts

"I walked in with my female friend and it was empty. We must have looked overly kean. Thankfully others began to arrive soon after."

Always the way isn't it

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Very very nervous. Walked into a room where a couple were at it and jumped out our skin. Love club visits now

We were so nervous but had lots of high expectations of what we would find through the doors. Entered to find it was more like an old man pub atmosphere which facilities that all looked a bit grim. Very disappointed! We haven't let it put us off too much and have altered our expectations of what a club will be like. Try to focus more on the people rather than the surroundings.

My heart is always beating very fast when I walk through those doors, I love it!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I was so nervous when I got there, that I jumped straight out of my car and almost ran in the front door, before I could talk myself out of going in! Once inside, membership and rules sorted, followed by a tour of the facilities, I settled in at the bar, and chatted with some couples, the bar staff, and a couple of single guys. It was a quiet night, not many people in, and rather dull if I'm honest. A complete anti-climax, but at least I'd pulled my big boy pants on and tried

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My first visit was to a busy club many years ago . People having sex in every room and even in the corridors. I found it really overwhelming and didn't relax for a few hours. I didn't have a tour or any information about what to expect as I was with someone who had been before . I now realise that having an proper tour and the chance to ask questions would have helped me settle a lot quicker.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm going to fly to the uk early in the new year to vist my first in liverpool.Ive heard nothing but good things about it and really looking forward to it.Im hoping to go to the monday daytime so I'm sure that will different to an evening experience but its one small step for me on a new journey

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"I can remember my first walk in on my own tanked up on beers to calm my nerves and wow what a surprise I saw . How was your experience?"
. Amazing. A place where I felt safe as a couple and accepted in my own skin. Liberating and exciting

Felt massively overdressed in clothes and couldn't wait to get the underwear out. It just continued getting weirder.

Herts

As in what way x

Herts

Exactly x

Herts

Yes a tour always help x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Yes a tour always help x"

If you press reply + quote , people can see who you are answering easier.

By *N69Man  over a year ago

Yeovil

Been twice still nervous and takes a while to talk, maybe that’s why not had much luck

We're hoping to visit a club soon and experience this, good advice

Loved it. The host and hostess showed us round and made us feel very welcome. I miss it to be honest but haven't really got time of late.

"Startled Rabbit in the Headlights comes to mind"

This !

First time was with a regular of the club so felt looked after. Loved it and been going with a buddy over a year now, will be a brave girl soon and go on my own.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I loved those days. The butterflies. I wish I could get them back.

By *rattyPrincessWoman  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

We need to bump into each other again trouble x

Hopefully find out in January x

I walked in on my own 8 years ago now and was shown around the club with another newbie young couple in their late 20s.. We both had something in common.Got on really well and after a bit of flirting and lovely conversation we ended up having a three some.They have left the scene now and we've become really good friends and chat often . They Love to hear my antics in the club's.

By *andy1555TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’m going to my first club next week on my own. Nervous as hell!! Just hope that i don’t bottle out of it

By *unnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Stratford

My first time I went with my partner at the time. I was more apprehensive about how it would affect our relationship. We both got so d*unk and eent our separate ways. I had fun and then a gay man tried to chat me up. It was so subtle I wasn’t even aware for the first five minutes. lol

Me and the misses had fun until she was about to be sick from all the drinking. At which point we abruptly left.

By *ackooo69Man  over a year ago

South London

I’ve been wanting to do this for ages. The cubs and cougars event always sounds so much fun but It seems so daunting lol. I wouldn’t know where to start haha

Was so nervous but excited. Great chap I went with.. Made it easy had he'd been before.. I asked him loads a silly questions first.. All the things you didn't want to ask but I asked..

1 glass of wine saw everyone relaxed and happy n chatty. Thought I want to relax... Drink up and never looked back

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

Still not had a first club visit...

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"We were so nervous but had lots of high expectations of what we would find through the doors. Entered to find it was more like an old man pub atmosphere which facilities that all looked a bit grim. Very disappointed! We haven't let it put us off too much and have altered our expectations of what a club will be like. Try to focus more on the people rather than the surroundings. "

Whick club quest and purple mamba fine

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

Everyone at NBN parties at Arousals are greeted at the club door and given a tour by one of the 6 party staff. So if you fancy coming to a great bi night but are not sure, I guarantee the staff will put you at ease.

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I remember feeling extremely nervous, heart pounding, scared of peoples reactions to me, my main fear of feeling out of place, having people look at me as if to say 'what you doing here'. My partner had previously been and had for many years prior to us getting together so he told me all about it and what to expect, i trusted him, i knew id be safe. We sat in the corner and had a drink, someone we'd been speaking to on here came and sat and chatted to us and i eventually started to feel relaxed and wondered to myself why id been so worked up and why i hadn't done it sooner lol the staff was also a big help in making me feel welcome. We've been going ever since and im really enjoying it

Rosie

Herts

"Everyone at NBN parties at Arousals are greeted at the club door and given a tour by one of the 6 party staff. So if you fancy coming to a great bi night but are not sure, I guarantee the staff will put you at ease. "
you guys always made me feel welcome x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Very nervous however the club staff were fantastic and after an hour or so we involved in all sorts of horny fun.

Apart from a club in the US and Spain we have never really had any bother from from club goers in the UK.

I think we are very lucky that club attendees have a great understanding on etiquette when visiting.

FAB may be a contributor to that especially with the Forums.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Startled Rabbit in the Headlights comes to mind"

I have a feeling I shall be a bit like this when I go....

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I was so nervous when I got there, that I jumped straight out of my car and almost ran in the front door, before I could talk myself out of going in! Once inside, membership and rules sorted, followed by a tour of the facilities, I settled in at the bar, and chatted with some couples, the bar staff, and a couple of single guys. It was a quiet night, not many people in, and rather dull if I'm honest. A complete anti-climax, but at least I'd pulled my big boy pants on and tried "

I'm kind of expecting my first trip to be like this. But hopefully it'll give a taste for the second one

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

We were both so nervous and really didn’t know what to expect but were made to feel so welcome and had a tour. We have been back twice since and love it really do.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Bookmarking as I will doing this next month for the first time I walked in to find kind generous caring people I was like wow this really goes on ???? Put my cold beers behind bar had a wander around first time I went I was wearing a suit and tie as i thought i wanted to make a impression x"

You did make a great impression, I remember it well... Wish more single gents made the effort like you do xxx

By *ne life live it 1978Woman  over a year ago

long eaton

How do I post a new message on a forum please x

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I was so nervous walking into my first club but boy I'm glad I did nw I get to work in one and love every second so now I can make everyone's first time nerves go away as much as I can x

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

I was shitting it too. Went in. Got down to my boxers and literally sat on my own for two hours. After I’d had a few wines I got a bit brave and went for a wander to see what was going on. Saw plenty of people playing. Then went back to the bar area and chatted away to people like you would anywhere. Got lucky as a couple invited me to play. Love clubs now. Golden rule is don’t stalk people and chat away to everyone

We were incredibly nervous for our first club visit, our hearts were racing. Luckily we met some really lovely people while heading in who chatted to us and showed us around.

To make our first visit easier we had agreed beforehand that we wouldn't play with anyone, including each other! It really helped us to relax knowing that as we were only dressing down and watching others that there was no expectations to be met.

Herts

When can I come again heheh

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

"When can I come again heheh"

NaughtyBiNature parties are guest list only NOT invite only. New ticket system now too. See The Playgrounds web site for details

i was calm i dont get nervous got changed got in jacuzzi started chatting and i was off

By *t8880Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Our first time at the attic was good. A nice couple chatted to us and showed us around. We had a good time and we’re just relaxing by the end of the night and over the nerves.

We went to another club and really didn’t enjoy it. That has got to be about 4 years ago now and haven’t been to a club since. But we are going to try a club this weekend and we are looking forward to it!

Went to Chams 8 years ago. I'd never fucked a woman before that night and had 5 plus 3 men.

I was nervous at first but soon settled

Yet to walk into one yet but I'm looking forward to doing it when I do just a little nervous

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

My first club visit was with another lady. I remember walking in and thinking wow they have a pool table. Then I was showed around the place by a really lovely lady who explained everything to me. Everyone was so friendly with no expectations.

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

"Went to Chams 8 years ago. I'd never fucked a woman before that night and had 5 plus 3 men.

I was nervous at first but soon settled "

I feel like I underachieved

First time was on my own stone cold sober. A few butterflies but it was fine, staff were great and I felt comfortable in no time.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excitement and lust overcame any fears!

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arranged to meet another couple there. Arrived early and give a guided tour which really put us at ease as both of us were almost shaking with nerves. Remember being told that most first time couples remain in the bar and do not play on the first, second or even third visits.

The other couple arrived about half an hour later and a few hours later we were in the couples play room have a fantastic time.

Guess we forgot it was our first visit.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Interesting...I went to a friends party at a club and got left by myself got asked to go and watch which was my 1st mistake. I ended up a very scary situation luckily some random man came to my rescue and we still chat to this day my knight in white shoes I don't chat to the others and now bloody love clubs I'm still quite shy but I'm ok with that

MrsXOXO and no it wasn't Mrxoxo lol.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Went to Chams 8 years ago. I'd never fucked a woman before that night and had 5 plus 3 men.

I was nervous at first but soon settled

I feel like I underachieved

"

You and me both! Out of my first 10 club visits, I was only invited to play with one couple

On our first visit with friends we was petrified but that's probably because we had a preconceived idea and it was totally the opposite.

Xtasia have a virtual club tour on their site that allows anyone to walk round the entire club just like on Google maps.

This is a great tool for anyone new to a club to see exactly what to expect before going

It's well worth taking a look and hopefully other clubs will follow

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Some while back I took a woman to a club for her first visit – she was quite young, British Asian originally from Kerala and drop-dead gorgeous in that curvy, plump way. Anyway, we arrived at the club and we sat in the car outside for an hour while she worked up the nerve to go in. Eventually we did, and she spent the entire evening clinging on to my hand (even when going up and down stairs, which was difficult!). She watched everything that was going on wide-eyed, but she didn’t join in at all. At the end of the evening I took her home and drove home myself. When I got home there was a message from her on my phone, saying that she wanted to go back the next night and “do everything” – and that’s exactly what she did! We had a great time and in fact became a regular clubbing partner of mine until she went back to India.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"On our first visit with friends we was petrified but that's probably because we had a preconceived idea and it was totally the opposite.

Xtasia have a virtual club tour on their site that allows anyone to walk round the entire club just like on Google maps.

This is a great tool for anyone new to a club to see exactly what to expect before going

It's well worth taking a look and hopefully other clubs will follow

"

We hadn’t seen the Xtasia Grand Tour before, thanks for pointing this out - it is a great way of finding your way round!

We remember the nerves of first visits, we only go to clubs every couple of months, so we still get that frisson of excitement and trepidation when we arrive, even when it is a familiar club! Clubs are great fun

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I suppose I have been lucky in that both of my visits to Partners were done as part of a group and I went with a FWB to Chams several times before I went on my own. My first ever swinging event was a social or what at the time we used to call a "munch" were the whole venue was closed to all outsiders. There was no sexual activity at these events, well, not much you could see!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I suppose I have been lucky in that both of my visits to Partners were done as part of a group and I went with a FWB to Chams several times before I went on my own. My first ever swinging event was a social or what at the time we used to call a "munch" were the whole venue was closed to all outsiders. There was no sexual activity at these events, well, not much you could see!"

That for me WAS scary!

By *ustylouWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

My first visit I was absolutely petrified but by the time I had negotiated the m25 and got lost looking for the club I was in such a state that I was already in the club and undressed before I even had chance to think about it. Over half the clubs I've been to since I've gone alone the first time. Always nervous the first visit but it's easier than having to worry about a partners nerves too. I've only ever been to one club where I didnt feel comfortable and that was actually the second visit.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

I was nervous as a 22 year old. But loved watching people. Then invited by a couple to join them.

Love clubs and the atmosphere created.

Expect nothing, relax and enjoy.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I've been swinging for 7 years and somehow still not made it to a club!

A bit nervous, just unsure if it was for us. But the folk there were lovely and chatty and the tour helped, so friendly and put us at ease. We've been back since and had a ball!

» Add a new message to this topic