FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > THIS WEEKEND AT MINGLES (16TH & 17TH OCTOBER)

THIS WEEKEND AT MINGLES (16TH & 17TH OCTOBER)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

BOOK IN TO ATTEND MINGLES TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS FOR FREE! See terms below....

Couples can book in to attend tonight (16th October 2015) or tomorrow night (17th October 2015) and bring another couple for free. They can be existing members. This offer does not include single gentlemen. Couples only. If you would like to bring a couple who is not currently a member please ask them to apply online and we will then book them in to attend with you. Please book using the text service or booking form and add the names of the couple that are attending with you to claim this offer. The offer is limited to members bring one couple only for no entry charge.

Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.

CONTACT US / MESSAGE US FOR DETAILS, JOINING MINGLES IS EASY! XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etsplay4realCouple  over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

By *ingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Looking forward to seeing lots of our gorgeous members later! Let's hope I sort out my outfit in time lol xxx

By *wesome ChauffeurMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden, Essex

"Looking forward to seeing lots of our gorgeous members later! Let's hope I sort out my outfit in time lol xxx"

I never mind you Bare xx

By *olfandRedRidingHoodCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Looking forward to seeing lots of our gorgeous members later! Let's hope I sort out my outfit in time lol xxx

I never mind you Bare xx

"

LOL Outfit went wrong so ended up in a white shirt and stockings / suspenders in the end! You missed a good night! Hope to see you both soon xxx

» Add a new message to this topic