FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bi-curious/Bisexual Message Filter

Bi-curious/Bisexual Message Filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umblewhore OP   Couple  over a year ago

Burntwood

Hi!

I'm curious to know if anyone else would like to see a "bi-curious/bisexual only" message filter added so only those with "bi-curious/bisexual/gay" listed on their profiles can contact you?

I think this would be hugely beneficial to people like ourselves who clearly list our wants but get ignored and messaged anyway. I understand some get more messages than others and having to go through politely saying no thanks to a few dozen people is too much when if the filter picked them out neither them nor us would be wasting our time. I'm positive other site supporters would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

Her x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Absolutely,

By *ldbury1984Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Would love this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would cut down on the waste of time messages we get from straight guys who can't read

Yes that would be great. Sometimes it does grate to get halfway down a profile of someone who's viewed or messaged us, to then read "no bi guys"....

Absolutely

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

It would help. But lots of single guys hide behind the straight option ...would they all just still bombard couples with “” I’m bi really but straight on profile as ...” ... ...

Burntwood

"It would help. But lots of single guys hide behind the straight option ...would they all just still bombard couples with “” I’m bi really but straight on profile as ...” ... ... "

We all get these messages anyway though, the filter would block those from being able to contact us. If they then decided to start declaring themselves bi just to send a message, they're in for a fright at the meet.

Her x

Burntwood

[Removed by poster at 05/07/20 12:40:47]

Burntwood

"This would cut down on the waste of time messages we get from straight guys who can't read"

Exactly that!

Good idea x

Burntwood

"Good idea x"

I'd hoped more would comment on the post, instead they keep messaging me lol!!

Her x

Yes to this!

We get so many messages from couples where one, or even worse, both are straight. Can’t even begin to imagine how they think that will work!

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Yes! It would be the most useful message filter!

By *ealcpl2016Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Definitely needed

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Yes pls!!!! Gets annoying straight lads messaging then they say oh not bi when it’s on our profile that’s what we’re after. Or they will “let” Male half suck their cock! Or they won’t put bi on profile as people they meet don’t do bi men.

Also couples who don’t want bi men, so why keep looking at profile loads????

definitely!! I wish the site was a bit more modern too, an app would be great!! I get it all costs money etc!

By *oppygirl15Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes! Would love this. X

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

It would definitely be an improvement to have a filter for bisexual only.

As a single man, one of my searches is for bisexual couples. But to come up on that search BOTH he and she have to be bisexual.

I do wonder if I miss out on some couples because she's listed as straight.

The couples I prefer are where the male of a couple is bisexual.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Yes it’s a great idea

By *uckfit314Man  over a year ago

Buckley

This is a fantastic idea

Burntwood

I'm so glad more people agree!

This would be very handy, not that us guys get lots of messages

Yes! Brilliant idea. Will definitely help cut the crap.

By *rty91Man  over a year ago

boro

Yes indeed

Burntwood

"Yes! Brilliant idea. Will definitely help cut the crap."

Thanks! x

Curious would be good. I have had little play in an mmf with the man. I had bi on my profile and was in undated with message from gay men. I would only play in an mmf

Liking OPs idea

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"It would definitely be an improvement to have a filter for bisexual only.

As a single man, one of my searches is for bisexual couples. But to come up on that search BOTH he and she have to be bisexual.

The couples I prefer are where the male of a couple is bisexual."

Wrong, Mrs is straight and we come up on bi searches.

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Curious would be good. I have had little play in an mmf with the man. I had bi on my profile and was in undated with message from gay men. I would only play in an mmf"

It's simple, block single guys from messaging you. Doh!

By *hunkycouple93Couple  over a year ago

scotland

Yes!!

Great idea, it's crazy how many men expect us to jump on them with the 'I'm not bi but I'll let Mr suck my cock' invite haha!

Burntwood

"Yes!!

Great idea, it's crazy how many men expect us to jump on them with the 'I'm not bi but I'll let Mr suck my cock' invite haha! "

We must get a handful of those a day. I'm fed up being polite now, I just block them all lol x

By *taffscpleCouple  over a year ago

stafford

This is probably the main thing missing from Fab at the moment. Would be great to see it introduced.

This gets our vote...and there are some gorgeous people on this thread!

Burntwood

Please make this a thing fabswingers, I'm fed up of all the messages from people too lazy to read profiles!!

By *orny twosome 69Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Totally agree with your sentiments. We constantly get emails from people who are straight and are not noting our sexual preferences! Hope admin take this on board!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Great idea!

By *ornyboy189Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Great idea OP

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

How would you see this working for couples? If the lady is bi but hubby is straight or vice versa, would these be blocked by the filter? I guess they would?

Burntwood

"How would you see this working for couples? If the lady is bi but hubby is straight or vice versa, would these be blocked by the filter? I guess they would? "

I think so long as one is bicurious/bisexual then they wouldn't be blocked due to their preference.

Dublin and London

"How would you see this working for couples? If the lady is bi but hubby is straight or vice versa, would these be blocked by the filter? I guess they would?

I think so long as one is bicurious/bisexual then they wouldn't be blocked due to their preference."

I understand. I think it's a difficult one and more so with couples. As with singles they are either straight, bi curious, bi or gay and you can search for them that way. But with couples it's more complicated, as some will say they are a bi couple but one of them will be straight. In your profile you actually say you meet bi curious couples but that the male can be straight.

For me, I think a search criteria where you can pick the sexual preference of both partners of a couple might work better but your suggestion would also help. I don't think it's an either / or rather both helping to improve things.

Burntwood

I just feel that with the message filters, they're very basic. That's fine and they do their job for the most part but sexual preference should be an option. Our only other choice is to block single men from contacting us and we'll have to look for them ourselves. It's a shame having to do that but looks more likely that we'll have to.

Dublin and London

"I just feel that with the message filters, they're very basic. That's fine and they do their job for the most part but sexual preference should be an option. Our only other choice is to block single men from contacting us and we'll have to look for them ourselves. It's a shame having to do that but looks more likely that we'll have to. "
Yes I think sadly that's an approach more and more couples are taking.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Sounds like a great idea. Also as someone else said, would be good to be able to search for couples where the man is bi, regardless of the woman's orientation.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Totally agree with your sentiments. We constantly get emails from people who are straight and are not noting our sexual preferences! Hope admin take this on board! "

Burntwood

"Sounds like a great idea. Also as someone else said, would be good to be able to search for couples where the man is bi, regardless of the woman's orientation.

"

Also a great idea.

Sutton Coldfield

"It would definitely be an improvement to have a filter for bisexual only.

The couples I prefer are where the male of a couple is bisexual.

Wrong, Mrs is straight and we come up on bi searches. "

Look on my profile pic. That is my saved search.

It says BOTH

Sutton Coldfield

"This gets our vote...and there are some gorgeous people on this thread! "

Yes you are both gorgeous

"Hi!

I'm curious to know if anyone else would like to see a "bi-curious/bisexual only" message filter added so only those with "bi-curious/bisexual/gay" listed on their profiles can contact you?

I think this would be hugely beneficial to people like ourselves who clearly list our wants but get ignored and messaged anyway. I understand some get more messages than others and having to go through politely saying no thanks to a few dozen people is too much when if the filter picked them out neither them nor us would be wasting our time. I'm positive other site supporters would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

Agreed, it would be great to put in place but for a measure of equality and practicality for the ‘bi’s’ amongst us please also include a switch for us to block the straights from messaging us too... I personally have no interest in closet guys for example.

I have no idea what your own experience is with bi messages but I would say well over 1/2 my incoming come from guys hiding under a straight profile. I suspect you may still get advances from them in truth even with a filter.

I’d also add to this that sexuality should be a profile feature which is chosen at signup and is set.

If someone should travel during the course of their ‘development’ then an admin request to change it would be made in the same style as a single to couple profile or vice versa.

It would stop a lot of the ever switching profiles.

Perhaps veri summaries should also be displayed as standard too.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

"I’d also add to this that sexuality should be a profile feature which is chosen at signup and is set.

If someone should travel during the course of their ‘development’ then an admin request to change it would be made in the same style as a single to couple profile or vice versa.

Perhaps veri summaries should also be displayed as standard too."

This!!!!! Quite agree.

Burntwood

"I’d also add to this that sexuality should be a profile feature which is chosen at signup and is set.

Perhaps veri summaries should also be displayed as standard too."

Fully support this!

Burntwood

We've finally had enough, all single males have been blocked. Absolutely gutted we've had to do this just because a message filter isn't available.

By *ashesCouple  over a year ago

west mids

"Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

would definitely make life easier

Totally agree it’s not easy to find likeminded couples

By *k1986Man  over a year ago

local

Great idea hope they take notice !

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Brill idea

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Please Fab...... your people have spoken!

By *nJ814Couple  over a year ago

And around other parts of the UK

That option would be perfect, we state our preference in our profile and on the headline and in our profile text of what we want and still 'straight', 'can be bi for you', 'don't put bi cos men try it on' approaches

Burntwood

[Removed by poster at 25/07/20 08:59:23]

Burntwood

"That option would be perfect, we state our preference in our profile and on the headline and in our profile text of what we want and still 'straight', 'can be bi for you', 'don't put bi cos men try it on' approaches "

YES!! Exactly this. I really hope the FAB team are reading this feedback. xx

By *ackandsally21Couple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

This would definitely be of help , would allow us to further tailor the kind of meets we are after ( our 'appetite ' changes with our mood)

By *J11Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We believe this would be a great idea, but also the option to block bisexual and bi-curious, kind of a ‘straight only’ filter so to speak

By *nJ814Couple  over a year ago

And around other parts of the UK

"That option would be perfect, we state our preference in our profile and on the headline and in our profile text of what we want and still 'straight', 'can be bi for you', 'don't put bi cos men try it on' approaches

YES!! Exactly this. I really hope the FAB team are reading this feedback. xx"

FAB take note please

Kettering

"That option would be perfect, we state our preference in our profile and on the headline and in our profile text of what we want and still 'straight', 'can be bi for you', 'don't put bi cos men try it on' approaches

YES!! Exactly this. I really hope the FAB team are reading this feedback. xx"

Doubt it, we've asked about this numerous times over the years and no response.

Burntwood

Doubt it, we've asked about this numerous times over the years and no response. "

The more people ask, the more chance they'll take notice though surely? We're their bread and butter at the end of the day.

Burntwood

"We believe this would be a great idea, but also the option to block bisexual and bi-curious, kind of a ‘straight only’ filter so to speak"

Of course, it should work both ways x

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"It would help. But lots of single guys hide behind the straight option ...would they all just still bombard couples with “” I’m bi really but straight on profile as ...” ... ... "

This

Kettering

Doubt it, we've asked about this numerous times over the years and no response.

The more people ask, the more chance they'll take notice though surely? We're their bread and butter at the end of the day. "

We can but hope, but they've ignored it this long.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

100% - if people can't be honest with themselves on *here* of all places, why should anyone put up with time wasting messages? It's clearly a bugbear for many.

Kettering

Finally got sick of it, so naming the straight people who contact us claiming to be bi. If the site won't give us the option to block them we'll name them. Should help those who don't wish to meet bi people as well.

Kettering

So, we received the standard "warning message" and our status was removed. We are now just reporting every straight person requesting the message filter as it seems we just get ignored other ways.

Maybe if more people do the same they will eventually listen? Would also help those not wishing to meet bi people.

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Finally got sick of it, so naming the straight people who contact us claiming to be bi. If the site won't give us the option to block them we'll name them. Should help those who don't wish to meet bi people as well."

Block them from contacting you again with a private note. That's as good as it gets.

Kettering

"Finally got sick of it, so naming the straight people who contact us claiming to be bi. If the site won't give us the option to block them we'll name them. Should help those who don't wish to meet bi people as well.

Block them from contacting you again with a private note. That's as good as it gets. "

We do. But it's not really good enough. Those people are also deceiving those who don't wish to meet with bi people. Seems it's not that important to the site though.

By *ull_on_4_funCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Beware of the "bisexual" guy who is really straight. He touches your cock once and feels entitled to spend the rest of the meeting deep inside your woman. It's one thing saying you're bi, another thing proving it.

PS I will suck most cocks unconditionally. PM if proof needed, no hypocrisy here.

"Finally got sick of it, so naming the straight people who contact us claiming to be bi. If the site won't give us the option to block them we'll name them. Should help those who don't wish to meet bi people as well."

I think the vigilante approach rarely strengthens an argument, I also feel so called “shaming” can be quite damaging on some occasions to those named.

I agree with a lot of the considered comments on the thread. Ideally we would all get messaged purely by those we are looking for. I get messages from the “straight guys”, those out of my age range, the married, the cheaters, the ugly (sorry but I am human) etc... it’s annoying to have messages in numbers but when all said and done, what damage are they doing and what gives me the right to be horrible when actually they are just saying I find you attractive?

One should also be careful, it’s very easy to position oneself as a little bit bigoted, accidentally.

Charli

X

Kettering

"Finally got sick of it, so naming the straight people who contact us claiming to be bi. If the site won't give us the option to block them we'll name them. Should help those who don't wish to meet bi people as well.

I think the vigilante approach rarely strengthens an argument, I also feel so called “shaming” can be quite damaging on some occasions to those named.

I agree with a lot of the considered comments on the thread. Ideally we would all get messaged purely by those we are looking for. I get messages from the “straight guys”, those out of my age range, the married, the cheaters, the ugly (sorry but I am human) etc... it’s annoying to have messages in numbers but when all said and done, what damage are they doing and what gives me the right to be horrible when actually they are just saying I find you attractive?

One should also be careful, it’s very easy to position oneself as a little bit bigoted, accidentally.

Charli

X "

The asking nicely approach for this to be included in the message filters approach yields no results and after the 10th message in the space of about 15 minutes my patience ran out.

We are certainly not bigoted though

"The asking nicely approach for this to be included in the message filters approach yields no results and after the 10th message in the space of about 15 minutes my patience ran out.

We are certainly not bigoted though "

For sure, I think we all get that though... I had a rude guy today, my no thank you was greeted by a reply insinuating I had an issue because he was Asian. I didn’t obvs, I just had an issue with him being a knob, I deleted and moved on... bi guys aren’t the issue, guys who can’t rejection are.

I just think as someone of the Bi plus spectrum I read a few of the responses from people above and cringe on their behalf if I’m honest.

Any changes regarding ‘sexuality’ filters need to be fair and cover all groups and preferences.

Just my opinion x

By *oba1966Man  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Absolutely, hopefully work the other way too and stop the bi requests to str8 guys!

Kettering

"The asking nicely approach for this to be included in the message filters approach yields no results and after the 10th message in the space of about 15 minutes my patience ran out.

We are certainly not bigoted though

For sure, I think we all get that though... I had a rude guy today, my no thank you was greeted by a reply insinuating I had an issue because he was Asian. I didn’t obvs, I just had an issue with him being a knob, I deleted and moved on... bi guys aren’t the issue, guys who can’t rejection are.

I just think as someone of the Bi plus spectrum I read a few of the responses from people above and cringe on their behalf if I’m honest.

Any changes regarding ‘sexuality’ filters need to be fair and cover all groups and preferences.

Just my opinion x"

Yes, it should be an option to select the sexual preferences as a whole.

Burntwood

I don't think shaming anyone is the way forward, although I totally understand the frustration. This is something members feel passionate about.

Great idea, although most men put straight as bi puts alot of women off...but you can't have your cake and eat it

Kettering

"I don't think shaming anyone is the way forward, although I totally understand the frustration. This is something members feel passionate about."

We have tried contacting the site with the suggestion numerous times with no response, reported specific people asking for the same. No response. It happened to be a particularly annoying guy with rude messages. Put one status and admin are all over it, suggesting we contact them if we have a problem. Yes, we tried that

"Good idea x

I'd hoped more would comment on the post, instead they keep messaging me lol!!

Her x"

I'll comment on the post then, I think it's a great idea

Totally agree

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

All for that idea.

We think this is a great idea... Much needed fab!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes, yes,yes! 100% certain additional filters would be massively beneficial!

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I agree, I get most of my messages from so called straight men !

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

I agree!

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

We see the point however we both like some bi play but struggled with the label. I (Dan) am orally bi and might top and Mrs is happy playing but doesn’t lick.

When we had bi cur we got some caustic messages from bi cpls who say you cannot be bi cur or bi if Mrs doesn’t lick!!!

Other straight cpls thought i just wanted the mans coxk so we went back to str8 and message bi cpls lol - the filter might stop this

We'd support having a msg filter based on sexuality too

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

What a fantastic idea I know this thread is hours old, however that's a great shout and clearly missing from Fab... tbh there's tons of improvements/ideas that I could suggest (couldn't we all!) Everything's crossed all the same x

By *ot4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

What a great idea

By *ikely ladMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

It definitely needs to happen.

By *appyman3943Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Absolutely. For a bi guy looking for bi couples this would be a huge improvement.

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

sussex

There is a "bi/bi curious" search option now for profiles. Granted not messages but it is there for those being proactive

Burntwood

"There is a "bi/bi curious" search option now for profiles. Granted not messages but it is there for those being proactive "

There is indeed but that doesn't stop non-bi people from contacting us and that's what these filters are about. If I don't want men or those without pics to contact us I can select the filter option to stop them. I'd like the exact same thing for sexual preference/orientation.

Lou x

100% agree this needs to happen, but there are a lot of bisexual guys who hide under the “straight” banner as they feel it helps them with coupled with a straight Male involved.

Preston

Some gorgeous people in here

Burntwood

Any admins/moderators able to give any feedback on this? There's literally dozens of site supporters who use the forums in favour of this on this post and the countless others members have posted, yet nothing.

#GiveUsTheFilter

"Any admins/moderators able to give any feedback on this? There's literally dozens of site supporters who use the forums in favour of this on this post and the countless others members have posted, yet nothing.

#GiveUsTheFilter"

Here, here

"There is a "bi/bi curious" search option now for profiles. Granted not messages but it is there for those being proactive "

Oooh didn’t realise this .... she hits the browse button immediately lol xx

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

weston super mare

"Any admins/moderators able to give any feedback on this? There's literally dozens of site supporters who use the forums in favour of this on this post and the countless others members have posted, yet nothing.

#GiveUsTheFilter"

Bi filters matter

"Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

It would save on the usual message back “it says that you are straight on your profile “.

And the answer on a postcard please

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

great idea! by the way, love your profile, _he james gang!!!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Have wanted this for a long time!

Leeds

Definitely! X

Leeds

Totally fed up with people not getting that I am Bi and want fem fun. Also if they want my partner to join in he is Bi as well. How do straight couples think a meet will work? Btw there are some very hot people on this thread

Oh and I wish I had a laughing emoji for some of these response!

Good idea

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Definitely , great idea

By *lenforfunMan  over a year ago

Goole/gilberdyke/brough/howden/Beverly e.yorks

That would be very useful.

I'm bi but get lost of supposedly straight guys messaging me.

True

"Sounds like a great idea. Also as someone else said, would be good to be able to search for couples where the man is bi, regardless of the woman's orientation.

"

yes I agree

Love the idear please fab implement it would cut my message down from like 200 a day to like 30 lol xxx

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

Anything to help couples find the people they're after is a great idea...

Especially if it helps them find me

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"...Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

Seems like a reasonable and popular idea. Did you get a reply from fab?

Burntwood

"...Thanks for reading!

Her x

Seems like a reasonable and popular idea. Did you get a reply from fab?"

Nope, does anyone ever? Not sure what the point in this section is when it goes ignored.

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes!!

Great idea, it's crazy how many men expect us to jump on them with the 'I'm not bi but I'll let Mr suck my cock' invite haha! "

What for real never hear that till now , probs cos am single guy but this site has so many type of people

Glasgow

"I'm bi but get lost of supposedly straight guys messaging me."

A lot of “straight guys” message me as Well asking to suck me off , well am gynesexual so I like trans or somethings boys in dress but why they put straight in bio then

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Unfortunately there is a massive misconception around bisexuality, especially for bisexual men.

People often think if a man is bisexual, they cannot enjoy women anymore as much as they enjoy with men or every bisexual men like to stick something to other guys bums in a shallow sense. Where also women expected to enjoy every aspect of bisexuality too.

Most times they are not the case!

Perhaps it’s easier to act with pre-judgements when you don’t have enough information around bisexuality

Kettering

"Unfortunately there is a massive misconception around bisexuality, especially for bisexual men.

People often think if a man is bisexual, they cannot enjoy women anymore as much as they enjoy with men or every bisexual men like to stick something to other guys bums in a shallow sense. Where also women expected to enjoy every aspect of bisexuality too.

Perhaps it’s easier to act with pre-judgements when you don’t have enough information around bisexuality "

I can definitely attest to the fact that I don't want to stick my dick in every guy and indeed I haven't. I enjoy women and men but, with both, if there's no attraction, both physical and personality wise I won't be interested. That's the case for us both, regardless of which sex.

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

good idea this one

Burntwood

"Unfortunately there is a massive misconception around bisexuality, especially for bisexual men.

Perhaps it’s easier to act with pre-judgements when you don’t have enough information around bisexuality

I can definitely attest to the fact that I don't want to stick my dick in every guy and indeed I haven't. I enjoy women and men but, with both, if there's no attraction, both physical and personality wise I won't be interested. That's the case for us both, regardless of which sex."

Fully agree xx

Glasgow

I can definitely attest to the fact that I don't want to stick my dick in every guy and indeed I haven't. I enjoy women and men but, with both, if there's no attraction, both physical and personality wise I won't be interested. That's the case for us both, regardless of which sex.

Fully agree xx"

Am not alone

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"...Seems like a reasonable and popular idea. Did you get a reply from fab?

Nope, does anyone ever? Not sure what the point in this section is when it goes ignored."

Yup, the desert that is site feedback!

[Thank you for using your Client Services. Have a wonderful day.]

An absolutely fantastic idea, and certainly I like to support this request to admin for this filter

[Removed by poster at 28/08/20 23:30:09]

Good idea

I have to agree and say that would be a great idea and make things easier for all bi people

By *uddlecatsCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

100% yes

Burntwood

"100% yes "

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"100% yes

"

Lol and then hide their profile

By *isshorny247Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

My partner the Male is bisexual

Loads of men won't put bisexual or bicurious on their profiles because of prejudice and stigma. It's socially far more acceptable for women to be bisexual and bicurious, but for men it's still means discrimination and social prejudice. So you would miss loads of potential people.

Burntwood

"Loads of men won't put bisexual or bicurious on their profiles because of prejudice and stigma. It's socially far more acceptable for women to be bisexual and bicurious, but for men it's still means discrimination and social prejudice. So you would miss loads of potential people. "

I can live with that, I'm sure others can too. It's down to those men to break the stigma and be true to themselves and others about who they are and more importantly if they can't be honest to begin with we wouldn't want to meet them. It would be their loss above ours.

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

I can live with that, I'm sure others can too. It's down to those men to break the stigma and be true to themselves and others about who they are and more importantly if they can't be honest to begin with we wouldn't want to meet them. It would be their loss above ours. "

You have probably met and played with a bi guy without even knowing. On the kinsey scale there are eight levels from completely straight to completely gay, very few people are completely straight or gay, just sexual. It's social heteronormacy and religion that brain wash people in to the belief you can only have sexual relationships with the opposite sex, causing goodness knows how many suicides and mental health issues in the process.

I think it be a great idea .my main search is bi couples where both male & female are bi

By *ersatile MaleMan  over a year ago

hull

"Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

Yes it would be great if fab had the option but even today I’ve been contacted by the male of a couple who on their profile states he straight but asking for a mm Bi meet with no wife involvement.

Gets annoying so many so called couples on here but the men trying to play solo and not be upfront about being bi on their profile.

Or those that advertise that their both Bi wanting to meet Bi men but it’s only the man who wants to meet..had one recently and all he did was talk about how many men he’d met behind his wife’s back !!!

hull

Perhaps it’s easier to act with pre-judgements when you don’t have enough information around bisexuality "

Hi, yes I’ve had this conversation with many women who also are bi but they can’t get it out of their head that I don’t like the female form equally... I actually have more bias towards the female form but just like the added bonus if the male is bi also.

Yes good idea why didn’t dan do it already

hull

"All for that idea. "

Totally agree

Dropped you a cheeky message also xx

hull

"Yes pls!!!! Gets annoying straight lads messaging then they say oh not bi when it’s on our profile that’s what we’re after. Or they will “let” Male half suck their cock! Or they won’t put bi on profile as people they meet don’t do bi men.

Also couples who don’t want bi men, so why keep looking at profile loads????"

From my experience it’s usuallly the man who’s secretly Bi and is seeking solo meets... that is the majority of messages that I receive especially from couples profiles be they set as straight or bi it’s usually just the man wanting to meet ....Its so frustrating even for us single Bi men.

I feel as a single Bi man I’m looked at in a way that says I’ll jump on anyone just because I’m Bi..

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

"Hi!

Thanks for reading!

Her x

"

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Do women like watching men have sex and kiss?

Colchester

"All for that idea.

Totally agree

Dropped you a cheeky message also xx"

Splendid!!

By *1newcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

I’m amazed this filter doesn’t exist! I love this site and it would be a great addition. Hopefully can be added at some point! Seems a straight forward addition to make

Yes great idea. Saves a lot of time wasting

It would be a real bonus.

By *hefuncouple69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Definitely yes

Best idea on here

Most definitely. The sooner the better

Burntwood

"I’m amazed this filter doesn’t exist! I love this site and it would be a great addition. Hopefully can be added at some point! Seems a straight forward addition to make "

Doesn't it? I can't see it happening though, we don't get any responses to our suggestions even when they're supported by so many people.

#WasteOfTime

With the quirks of the internet I one day found myself ‘unable to find server’ .. but what was offered on google were entry after entry of posts by newspapers up and down the country reporting sexual offences by people that have used Fabswingers as their place to target victims!??!

I found this quite disturbing as this really tarnishes the whole world of swinging and the many genuine people who love this site.

As a genuine paying member of Fabswingers for over ten years I’ve recognised a real change in the last four to five years of, on one side, so many inappropriate people, mostly men but plenty of women too, absolutely no respect or even understanding of the ‘scene’ or rules/ etiquette etc etc

This often results in members, couples and singles, who are normally very warm and nice having to write threatening rants and lists of ‘NOs’ etc in order to lessen the grief we all now seem to expect on fab these days..even before covid.

Is Fabswingers too accessible to all and sundry ??

Is there a way people can be better ‘vetted’ somehow, by recommendation perhaps...?

As I’m sure after reading the newspaper bits there will be police monitoring the site, as well as fabswingers who are also police, does the site admin have ‘monitors’ ?

Perhaps established fab members could also help putting the hours in, seeking out fake, underage, illegal, inappropriate and other dubious profiles before (like a virus) it overwhelms...?

Kayskip

Colchester

An awfully good idea. It would certainly save us all a bit of time.

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Absolutely, hopefully work the other way too and stop the bi requests to str8 guys!"

If they're a single guy and you're not looking for guys, block all from messaging you, simple. If it's a couple, they might think you're fab straight, roll with it!

NEWTOWNABBEY

The forum admin is run like a committee and we all know committees rarely make a decision quickly!

By *ouMeHer-LincsCouple  over a year ago

Lincs - Leics - Notts Border

100% Sometimes we feel in second place. Navigating messages is a nightmare. xx

Oh yes please

By *ucker4you500Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I would love it. It would make things so much easier.

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

Yes that would be good

By *reedy_I_ScreamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Yes pls!!!! Gets annoying straight lads messaging then they say oh not bi when it’s on our profile that’s what we’re after. Or they will “let” Male half suck their cock! Or they won’t put bi on profile as people they meet don’t do bi men.

Also couples who don’t want bi men, so why keep looking at profile loads????"

TOTALLY THIS!!!

By *reedy_I_ScreamCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Brilliant idea!

Burntwood

"Brilliant idea! "

Thank you! I'd love some feedback on this from the site team though.

By *arrington manMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I agree it would be useful

Burntwood

Bump.

How is this not a thing yet? It could definitely do with being sorted

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Believe me I met St8 couples well that what it said on there profile yet both enjoyed sucking my cock together, so you cannot go by that

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Also couples who don’t want bi men, so why keep looking at profile loads????

From my experience it’s usuallly the man who’s secretly Bi and is seeking solo meets... that is the majority of messages that I receive especially from couples profiles be they set as straight or bi it’s usually just the man wanting to meet ....Its so frustrating even for us single Bi men.

I feel as a single Bi man I’m looked at in a way that says I’ll jump on anyone just because I’m Bi..

That couldn’t be further from the truth."

This is so true, and as our possible sexual partners are at least doubled in number, we can be picky. So all you "straight" lads messaging us bi men with " u wanna sum mi cok?"...believe us...we really don't.

Preston

Fully agree xx"

Absolutely

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Fantastic idea,it would certainly cut out alot of time

Burntwood

Thanks for all the support everyone!