FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oung n hung for fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Coundon , Bishop Auckland

How about adding bareback to the interests section on here, we have safe sex as an option so why don't we have bareback as an option. Its on the other fab site as an option so why not here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"How about adding bareback to the interests section on here, we have safe sex as an option so why don't we have bareback as an option. Its on the other fab site as an option so why not here?"

Not adding safe sex as an option leaves open for barebacks

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

Surprised it is an option on the other site. Perhaps Fab is trying to be responsible and not encourage it. If bareback was an option then of course could search for it. Not sure many would be honest and tick it mind you as would put off far more people than it would attract.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Yeah but i fucking luv bareback...period.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree and have suggest it. But like all other suggestions it gets ignored.

"How about adding bareback to the interests section on here, we have safe sex as an option so why don't we have bareback as an option. Its on the other fab site as an option so why not here?

Not adding safe sex as an option leaves open for barebacks "

While not having "safe sex" is a possible way of identifying bb lovers, you can't search a negative "like". It would be so much easier to be able to actually search for prospective BB partners.

By *oves2shareCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Love BB you get all turned on wanting to to fuck , then have to stop to fit the condom the condom kills any feeling so you might aswel stop and have a wank

Stansted

"Love BB you get all turned on wanting to to fuck , then have to stop to fit the condom the condom kills any feeling so you might aswel stop and have a wank "

Suggest you need to find better or bigger condoms or practice putting them on quickly

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I would like it as an option so I know who to avoid. No shade, folk are free to do what they like, but BB isn’t for me and I’d like to avoid people that are doing it.

I think it’s also a great idea but unfortunately it won’t happen as the majority play safe and a common theme is it’s “Irresponsible” to play bareback.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a good idea, to help those wanting it and those wanting to find people to avoid. . Fab should offer it.

Though it needs to add the ability to search on all user data, as many current ones cannot be searched on, such as height, as is often requested. Just adding bareback as a field, is very little help, unless people can choose it to search on it.

Talking of searching, we need to also have an avoid option, eg. avoid those who have X and, etc

We could also add the field for those taking Prep which, like condoms, almost eliminates the potential of HIV infection transmission.

Here and There

"I think it’s also a great idea but unfortunately it won’t happen as the majority play safe and a common theme is it’s “Irresponsible” to play bareback. "

There’s a huge bb only community on here. I think they would use it.

The rest that dip in and out and just bb as often as possible whilst still claiming to play safe would likely not, unfortunately

"I would like it as an option so I know who to avoid. No shade, folk are free to do what they like, but BB isn’t for me and I’d like to avoid people that are doing it. "

Yet you have a photo of a bare cock about to enter your pussy. I dont believe for 1 minute that you have never had BB sex

Here and There

"I would like it as an option so I know who to avoid. No shade, folk are free to do what they like, but BB isn’t for me and I’d like to avoid people that are doing it.

Yet you have a photo of a bare cock about to enter your pussy. I dont believe for 1 minute that you have never had BB sex "

Of course I have. But not with a stranger and it’s not part of my Fab life.

Like I said, no shade to anyone who does it, I just don’t want to. The more options we have, the easier it is to tailor our fab experience to suit us.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 27/08/22 14:45:51]

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I love bareback sex. I actually dislike men wearing condoms even if they're super slick and fast, it just isn't attractive to me, I like natural spunky sex. Some of it is the actual feel of a man cumming in me, and a lot of it is the mindset. And I say it on my profile. And I get a lot of hate mail for this (dunno why) but don't care. And I'm still standing vertical

Yes there should be an option so I can avoid those who DON'T tick BB sex

By *enhaligonerMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I would like it as an option so I know who to avoid. No shade, folk are free to do what they like, but BB isn’t for me and I’d like to avoid people that are doing it. "

I agree with this

Bareback works for some and not for others I understand that.fab should have it in even if it helps people not having to read the long profile all the way to the end just to read safe sex only

"I love bareback sex. I actually dislike men wearing condoms even if they're super slick and fast, it just isn't attractive to me, I like natural spunky sex. Some of it is the actual feel of a man cumming in me, and a lot of it is the mindset. And I say it on my profile. And I get a lot of hate mail for this (dunno why) but don't care. And I'm still standing vertical

"

Still very much frowned upon which is a shame as like you say it’s a personal life choice.

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Very sexy x

If someone hasn't ticked the safe sex box I assume (rightly or wrongly) bb.

By *aughtybutnicecouple69Couple  over a year ago

Perth

Good idea. Wife much prefers bareback amd I certainly prefer seeing her take bare too

Stansted

"I love bareback sex. I actually dislike men wearing condoms even if they're super slick and fast, it just isn't attractive to me, I like natural spunky sex. Some of it is the actual feel of a man cumming in me, and a lot of it is the mindset. And I say it on my profile. And I get a lot of hate mail for this (dunno why) but don't care. And I'm still standing vertical

Still very much frowned upon which is a shame as like you say it’s a personal life choice. "

It is frowned upon as people are not honest about it, don't get tested regularly and then meet people who only want "safe sex".

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

You can’t ever search by simple stuff like body type so I doubt something like that is going to be searchable anytime soon.

Search is poor right now, you basically select loads of people then have to sift through 90% that aren’t your type because you can’t filter.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

I’ll be a bit controversial here but apart from obviously want to have safe sex, I stay harder for longer and take longer to cum with a condom year on…. and have had few complaints as a result and yep it feels just as good as without a condom.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

"I think it’s also a great idea but unfortunately it won’t happen as the majority play safe and a common theme is it’s “Irresponsible” to play bareback. "

That's a laugh been round swinging for more years than can remember ( 25 plus I think ) had seen more bare back than safe in that time. Plenty say safe only then at heat moment don't.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

If it was a searchable option then there would possibly be a little more honesty round here.

I love bareback you can’t beat it

Stansted

"I love bareback you can’t beat it "

Do you do with people here or swingers elsewhere? You've got safe sex as one of your two "interests" We can barely tell the difference if using the right condoms. It's just become automatic. Recently had somebody we had just met whisper in Hells as she was bent over and he was about to fuck her "do you mind if I don't use a condom" - that was the end of that one .

By *allyQWoman  over a year ago

Forumtown

[Removed by poster at 02/09/22 09:15:27]

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I would like it as an option so I know who to avoid. No shade, folk are free to do what they like, but BB isn’t for me and I’d like to avoid people that are doing it.

I agree with this "

Also agree. This would be handy

Here and There

I agree with this

Also agree. This would be handy "

Check us out agreeing on stuff

So we're all agreed that it would benefit the site?

Good.

Admin!

*Bangs gavel*

By *abluesbabyMan  over a year ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

Ok. Add bareback as an option for those that wish to choose it as an interest but also amend filters so people wanting to avoid all aficionados of bareback can completely block them.

Same as with smokers.

Easy enough yes?

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

I think it'd be great if you could exclude people who had been verified by someone who had BB on their profile likes too.

It would be nice to see that Fab are promoting safe(r) sex through the use of pretty simple technology.

By *ine Time FontayneMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Love BB you get all turned on wanting to to fuck , then have to stop to fit the condom the condom kills any feeling so you might aswel stop and have a wank "

……. but your profile says “Safe Sex”

North Shields

"

……. but your profile says “Safe Sex”"

This is the problem with the safe sex option.

We have watersports ticked. Doesn't mean we want to or do do it on every meet.

Just because you're willing to do safe sex, doesn't mean you exclusively do.

It would make much more sense if the option was called "only safe sex" or "no bareback".

North Shields

"

It would make much more sense if the option was called "only safe sex" or "no bareback".

"

Just to clarify, we only have safe sex.

Stansted

"

"

Totally agree and good idea. Let's hope somebody from Fab team is watching. It can't be hard to implement.

"How about adding bareback to the interests section on here, we have safe sex as an option so why don't we have bareback as an option. Its on the other fab site as an option so why not here?"

Definitely needed

Here and There

"

"

Yes it would.

????

Its Like having a bath with youre socks on ffs

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Its Like having a bath with youre socks on ffs

Love BB you get all turned on wanting to to fuck , then have to stop to fit the condom the condom kills any feeling so you might aswel stop and have a wank "

Some people reserve anal for their partners, some only have bb with their partners. By saying ffs it's as if they shouldn't do that to keep you happy.

There's nothing wrong with trying to manage that risk whilst still playing as safe as you feel comfortable.

Stansted

"Its Like having a bath with youre socks on ffs

Love BB you get all turned on wanting to to fuck , then have to stop to fit the condom the condom kills any feeling so you might aswel stop and have a wank "

I really wonder if lots of the pro bareback people have experimented with different condoms. Some are awful but if you find one that fits and of the right material you barely notice. I am pretty oblivious to wearing one these days but wasn’t many years ago. They also make it harder to cum which is a plus lasting longer

[Removed by poster at 16/09/22 08:01:22]

If it's safe sex only for people then why are people not pushing for an unvaccinated only option?

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

Maybe don't rock the boat?

That "option" is a nice calm safe one and just fine.

It's like not leaving out food near your camp when in areas with bears. it's nothing to do with not liking bears. It's the realities of the situation and the harmonious coexistence thing.

Middle England

"If it's safe sex only for people then why are people not pushing for an unvaccinated only option?"

You would think if someone had a transmissible illness they would avoid spreading it willingly. That does not detract from the general discussion of enjoying sex but still trying to manage the risk accordingly.

By *o scandalousWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If someone hasn't ticked the safe sex box I assume (rightly or wrongly) bb."

This.

Middle England

Thinking about it; pretty much everyone who has said they enjoy BB has also stated they get tested regularly etc. So even they realise the need to mitigate the risk. But then those that say they don't want to have sex with those who practice BB almost get vilified. Go figure!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Surprised it is an option on the other site. Perhaps Fab is trying to be responsible and not encourage it. If bareback was an option then of course could search for it. Not sure many would be honest and tick it mind you as would put off far more people than it would attract. "

Bareback is a lot more popular than people admit

Im BB only, 90% of the messages I receive are from profiles that stare safe, many more than once

When I point that out only twice in 6 years have people said ok my mistake, usually they come back & say we only make a big deal about saying bareback because it's what people want to hear obviously we'd prefer bareback if the opportunity arises

It's not those that don't specify safe or those that state bare that people need to worry about, it's those that state safe then ask for bare that are the issue

Having bareback as an option would hopefully give those that want safe, the option to filter/block those that state bare & those off us that want bare could do the same for all those that state safe, which would actually make it a much better place for you guys because it would filter out the liars that jump between camps as you know if they then choose to not state either, they obviously do play bare they just don't have the balls to be honest about it

» Add a new message to this topic