FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > This 'name and shame' stance..

This 'name and shame' stance..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

West

After reading about a couple on here who, along with others have been scammed by a 'user no longer on the site' I wondered what would be the harm in naming that user..given that they were gone anyway?

It might give other potential victims a 'heads up' about them and they might stop similarities in their profile or style should they come back and try it again?

Just a thought

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have deleted there profile after scamming peeps im a 100% sure they not going to come back and use the same username

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

West

"If they have deleted there profile after scamming peeps im a 100% sure they not going to come back and use the same username "

Oh no course not, wasnt thinking that...thats why I mentioned people spotting similarities etc...

Although I do accept some of these scammers are good...or try to be

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"If they have deleted there profile after scamming peeps im a 100% sure they not going to come back and use the same username

Oh no course not, wasnt thinking that...thats why I mentioned people spotting similarities etc...

Although I do accept some of these scammers are good...or try to be "

Genuine users should be allowed to name & shame people. So many losers run his site for genuine swingers.....

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

new to this site and scene what do these "scammers" do?

"new to this site and scene what do these "scammers" do?"

....set up bogus party announcements and get gullible people to send them money for tickets.....then disappear into the ether.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

But I've been swinging for nearly 10 years, and attending parties for most of that time, and never paid for a party up front. I don't get why you would.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You make it sound like this is a regular problem, and from what I can remember since using these forums this is the first time I have ever seen anyone being ripped off like this.

I am not sure why anyone would hand over the sums meant to be involved to someone they don't know as a desposit for a party anyway.

Be wary and don't part with your money I would say......if anyone asks you for money report them

Genuine users should be allowed to name & shame people. So many losers run his site for genuine swingers.....

What's a genuine swinger?

Say they decide to badmouth someone just because they dont like them or fall out?

By *nsatiaBullMan  over a year ago

Ballymoneymena

Only desperate men would pay for an event in advance and only if they are gullible enough to believe promises of guaranteed sex.....

Serves them right if they have got caught out- paying for it is not what this site is about....

Or at least it is not what it should be about!!

"Only desperate men would pay for an event in advance and only if they are gullible enough to believe promises of guaranteed sex.....

Serves them right if they have got caught out- paying for it is not what this site is about....

Or at least it is not what it should be about!!"

The thread was started by a couple its affected a mix of people not just desperate single guys. It was a deposit for a party

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

My question is : how do they pay before attending the party??? Bank transfer??? Western union? Or what else????

I thought you pay for any private party once you there. And to pay a deposit you should have a name to pay that money to

Who ever got scam here must be out of his mind

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you see problem profiles, REPORT to Admin.

If you are worried about scammers, don't pay money to anyone over the internet, for anything!

We would also advise: Don't pay money in advance for any party unless you personally know the host.

If you've been ripped off, and think someone has committed a crime, contact the police. They won't be at all worried contact was through a swing site

(Name and shame will never be allowed, since if you were named and shamed, you would probably be pretty upset about it)

Admin x