FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 3 strike system

3 strike system

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

think there really needs to me in place a system where you both have to click the confirm meet button then if no show on 3 occations for whatever reason 7 day ban

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eisty1Woman  over a year ago

BBW LAND

"think there really needs to me in place a system where you both have to click the confirm meet button then if no show on 3 occations for whatever reason 7 day ban

"

Sadly that system would be open to abuse as in if someone didn't like the fact you didn't chat or want to meet them they then could press the button as could others then that person will get a ban just because??

If that makes sence

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

Or they could just delete their account and rejoin!

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Or they could just delete their account and rejoin!"

Sadly it is very open to abuse, particularly after being rejected or ignored but in light to the above comment, that s true for those who have nothing on their profiles, so the only people who would have anything to lose is those people who do genuinely meet & have some good pics & verifications.

The timewasters with their exceptionally brief profiles, no photos & no verifications are in a stronger position.

In theory the overall idea is good, sadly everything seems to get twisted!

TTFN x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely nothing beats our own judgement in any situation, I believe any system will be flawed as people continue to overeact when they feel rejected, I think the only solution would be for us all to grow up and get on with it, rather than feeling the need to punish those that dont want us, or those who we feel have wronged us in some way!

"think there really needs to me in place a system where you both have to click the confirm meet button then if no show on 3 occations for whatever reason 7 day ban

"

if you hit the report button on a profile, look down and hit " didnt show for a meet "

maybe admin have a strike rule

"Surely nothing beats our own judgement in any situation, I believe any system will be flawed as people continue to overeact when they feel rejected, I think the only solution would be for us all to grow up and get on with it, rather than feeling the need to punish those that dont want us, or those who we feel have wronged us in some way! "

"Surely nothing beats our own judgement in any situation, I believe any system will be flawed as people continue to overeact when they feel rejected, I think the only solution would be for us all to grow up and get on with it, rather than feeling the need to punish those that dont want us, or those who we feel have wronged us in some way!

"

we think you are not far off. the first thing should be lean to read most people do not take the time to read profiles just send a shit email.

but also lots of people need more things on profiles not one or two lines like looking for a fuck. .

then when people would or should not waste time

there is a "member did not turn up for a meet" on the reasons to report a member. It has quite a few reasons to report also as there are a few things not on the report button they have a OTHER reason. Admin has it all covered i think and I agree it can be open to abuse

I think OP means setting up a calendar type system, where both parties click on a date on calendar to agree a meet, then if one does not show up, to report as no show.

I personally keep message containing meet details, if person doesn't show up, and uses a poor or no excuse, I would report, if excuse is believable I wouldn't report.

if you hit the report button on a profile, look down and hit " didnt show for a meet "

maybe admin have a strike rule "

nice, thanks I never knew this function existed, reported someone who didnt turn up a week ago and has still not text or mailed to appologise, satisfied!

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Surely nothing beats our own judgement in any situation, I believe any system will be flawed as people continue to overeact when they feel rejected, I think the only solution would be for us all to grow up and get on with it, rather than feeling the need to punish those that dont want us, or those who

we feel have wronged us in some way!

Some profiles gonon forever , some are too short and some are the biggest load of lies you will ever read, profiles mean nothing it's best trusting judgement and if you click then great if you don't then move on. So many profiles with rules galore and so many profiles thatvare fake !!!!!

we think you are not far off. the first thing should be lean to read most people do not take the time to read profiles just send a shit email.

but also lots of people need more things on profiles not one or two lines like looking for a fuck. .

then when people would or should not waste time "

"

Some profiles go on forever , some are too short and some are the biggest load of lies you will ever read, profiles mean nothing it's best trusting judgement and if you click then great if you don't then move on. So many profiles with rules galore and so many profiles that are fake !!!!! "

Very realisic problem with relying on profiles and their text rather than common sense, good point..whoever made it! Lol!

"

Some profiles go on forever , some are too short and some are the biggest load of lies you will ever read, profiles mean nothing it's best trusting judgement and if you click then great if you don't then move on. So many profiles with rules galore and so many profiles that are fake !!!!!

Very realisic problem with relying on profiles and their text rather than common sense, good point..whoever made it! Lol!"

True. And some are just trash.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

What about reverse three strikes and your out system..like..three strikes and your in!

So you don't get verified until you have met three others by meeting in person.. that way less likely to get fake verifies and would give you more confidence that the person is genuine.

If they didn't show you would have more confidence in the excuse they give too!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

You meet someone in a bar, you arrange a meet for another night....They dont show! What do you do??....Complain to the owners of the bar? Let every other customer know how your time has been wasted?

NO....You accept it and get over it!!!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

How long before this thread gets closed?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How long before this thread gets closed?"

I am not sure why you would want it closed, so maybe you could tell us all?

"You meet someone in a bar, you arrange a meet for another night....They dont show! What do you do??....Complain to the owners of the bar? Let every other customer know how your time has been wasted?

NO....You accept it and get over it!!!

"

Good on ye!

West

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 19:54:55]

West

"How long before this thread gets closed?

I am not sure why you would want it closed, so maybe you could tell us all?"

Because whenever the subject seems to come up the thread ends up getting closed..thats all really?..we wasnt being sarcastic..some threads need closing sometimes..but others seem to be closed once a moderator has said what they need to..

We started a thread about naming and shaming..not calling for it across the board..we fully understand the implications of doing that..and support the sites stance..

But we suggested it for scammers..once they had left the site..so people could possibly be aware of them next time (yes of course they would change their name) but people would see who they really were..some people might have even met them?

But it was misconstrued I think..and closed before we had the opportunity to reaffirm what we meant..

(sorry had to edit our original reply..terrible grammar! )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 19:54:55]"

Admin themselves closed your thread because they don't want any name or shame on the site.

This thread was more asking for what could be done about timewasters, with a suggestion and they seem happy with an answer that was given.

West

"[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 19:54:55]

Admin themselves closed your thread because they don't want any name or shame on the site.

This thread was more asking for what could be done about timewasters, with a suggestion and they seem happy with an answer that was given. "

Ok thanks for that Rugby...

But their response was on the lines of people would not be happy if they were named and shamed'...which is fair enough, especially if they were the innocent party..we fully appreciate that...which led us to assume..that they hadnt read our post properly....we were talking about scammers who had been caught out after ripping/try to rip people off...

Sometimes its frustrating when some 'normal' threads get closed because you often feel like adding something..then find yourself thinking 'but, but, but, what if, but,'

Its no problem anyway...but thanks for replying

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We best not get into it anyway as they have shut the thread.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Surely nothing beats our own judgement in any situation, I believe any system will be flawed as people continue to overeact when they feel rejected, I think the only solution would be for us all to grow up and get on with it, rather than feeling the need to punish those that dont want us, or those who we feel have wronged us in some way! "

Oh well said!

» Add a new message to this topic