FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can't connect with iPhone with no wifi

Can't connect with iPhone with no wifi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibsonVic OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Minworth

Hi - everything works fine on the site when I use wifi - but trying to use just a mobile signal, I get the following (and resulting disappointment).

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Is this something to do with the SSL certificate needing to be updated?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 35 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

We can access the site on Wifi but not on mobile network (or the other way round!). We get a connection/security/certificate error.

If you get a connection/security/certificate error accessing the site on 4G/mobile-data but not on WiFi (or, the other way round!) it means your mobile network (or ISP if on wifi) has blocked your device from adult content. Some mobile networks have started to do this to phones that have always been 18+ verified and some seemingly do it randomly. If you contact your mobile network on their helpline or via their website, you will see how to age verify your mobile account. The error you see is your ISP trying to display a message which does not show on a secure/ssl site like Fab. We've created a special page you can view which isn't served over secure/ssl so should be able to see the underlying message, here.

Once you have age verified your phone, your network usually advises turning the phone off then on again. It sometimes takes a few minutes then for the block to be removed.

Minworth

I will try that - thank you very much for your help.

I have just changed supplier, so that sounds a very plausible explanation.

I'll let you know...

Minworth

My provider has confirmed that there is a parental lock on the account (the default setting). They have removed it - it should be gone withing 24 hours.

Thank you so much for your help!

By *ugby 123Couple 35 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You are welcome

By *dventure couple 100Couple 35 weeks ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 19/09/23 22:55:10]

» Add a new message to this topic