FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 'See who's chatting'

'See who's chatting'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

West

Might it be an idea if this could be in alphabetical order and the room the member is in on their entry? (if this is possible of course)

It would make searching for friends or people you had spoken to recently in chat much easier I think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

It already is in alphabetical order and you can sort into genders too by clicking on the 'sex' tab above names list.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It already is in alphabetical order and you can sort into genders too by clicking on the 'sex' tab above names list."
I suspect the OP is talking about the "See who's chatting" feature.

I think the list is probably ordered with the most recent person to enter chat at the top. "Most recent first" tends to be the default for Fab lists, unless you are specifically choosing a sort order. However, I think you'll find it's a snapshot, updated once every so often, rather than having the Fab engines running constantly updating a list which, I suspect, very few people use.

The ability to see which room someone is in has been discussed before, but it's been branded a stalker's tool by some.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

I think that would be a jolly good idea as well as knowing which room you are chatting as indeed at times is like finding a needle in a haystack

I cannot understand why anyone should 'brand' it as a stalker tool when there is the option to block such profiles even on the chat room!

By *odgerrgMan  over a year ago

London

Hi people I'm in dom republic punta cana any others here wanna play bi couple's good sex oral assured rog

» Add a new message to this topic