FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde. 2017.

Cap d Agde. 2017.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I will be there from

April 12th to 16th

May 19th to 29th

June 23rd to July2nd

July 21st to July30th

Aug 18th to 28th

Sept 15th to 24th.

I am staying in Port Soleil in an apartment with a great view of the marina and Cap a Agde at night.

Soiree evenings will be organised. If you want further details pm me or if you have attended previously you already know the details.

Alternatively if you would like to share a day time drink on the balcony and enjoy the view pm me.

A big thank you to Ryanair for changing the face of air travel for ever and making fares extemely competitive. In addition shareholders in Ryanair have been exceptionally well awarded.

The letting agent for this apartment has done a fantastic job.They are flexible on dates , ensure that it thoroughly cleaned with each change of occupant and act promptly on any issues arising . A broken down washing machine that was less than six montha old which was reported as being faulty at 1 pm was replaced with a brand nèw machine by 11 am next day.

I hope to meet some comrades from the past next year .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For those driving next year - big changes on the road network coming into cap. Have your thinking get on - looks complicated!

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"For those driving next year - big changes on the road network coming into cap. Have your thinking get on - looks complicated! "

Time to update the sat nav !!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Do you mean on the motorways or the road from the motorway into Cap, D912 is it ? Or just in the town of Cpa D'agde itself ?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"For those driving next year - big changes on the road network coming into cap. Have your thinking get on - looks complicated! "

Is that something to do with all the roadworks around Montpelier?

No just Vision 2020 for the upgrade into Centre Port.

Looking good for the whole area.

By *dncouple89Couple  over a year ago

wadebridge

Always brightens up autumn when we're all planning cap next year ????

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Went for a visit today with friends who live close by to Cap ..... Diversion wasn't too bad and found the beach very easily

Weather was great just a shame it was at end of season .... We will return next year xx

Booked for a week in July

"

The letting agent for this apartment has done a fantastic job.They are flexible on dates , ensure that it thoroughly cleaned with each change of occupant and act promptly on any issues arising .

"

Hi

You couldn't let me know who the agent is could you?

We had a great time when we went earlier this year but the agent we used cannot tell us what availability they have until January.

We would really like to book before then!

Any recommendations gratefully received.

thanks

Mark

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

Never been there.. I heard is an awesome place... Might be on the list in 2017

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

4th July for 10 nights

By *essalina94Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hopefully there 30th June - 3rd July! X

North East

Any afvice for single male? Would like to go next year... I heard is awesome...

Notice for all owner's who rent their properties in France.

Following the success of private properties being rented on various websites the French hoteliers have complained about losing business. A new law is going to be introduced where the OWNER has got to apply for a licence before they are legally allowed to rent their property. It's not happened yet - but it will result in some form of cost. Our accountant thinks a siren will have to be issued to the owner's.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Notice for all owner's who rent their properties in France.

Following the success of private properties being rented on various websites the French hoteliers have complained about losing business. A new law is going to be introduced where the OWNER has got to apply for a licence before they are legally allowed to rent their property. It's not happened yet - but it will result in some form of cost. Our accountant thinks a siren will have to be issued to the owner's. "

Maybe not a bad idea.If the data base can also be cross referenced to other government databases it might also assist in checking that all income is declared on tax returns .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Any afvice for single male? Would like to go next year... I heard is awesome..."
You can have a great time there providing you accept that the clubs are expensive and entrance will be circa 50 Euros a time .

Whilst the clubs are expensive , providing you adopt the right attitude you will have some memories which you can treasure for the rest of your life .

If you strike lucky in the Sauna you can have up to three women per day. However the waiting around for action can also be boring but if you want the fun you also have to accept the downsides .

The adult cinema is gang bang territory and entrance is only 12 Euros.

By *ou and MarcCouple  over a year ago

north pembrokeshire

no changes, at the end of this season they(the local authority) started to resurface roads leading into the Cap so hence the major road works.

North East

"Any afvice for single male? Would like to go next year... I heard is awesome... You can have a great time there providing you accept that the clubs are expensive and entrance will be circa 50 Euros a time .

Whilst the clubs are expensive , providing you adopt the right attitude you will have some memories which you can treasure for the rest of your life .

If you strike lucky in the Sauna you can have up to three women per day. However the waiting around for action can also be boring but if you want the fun you also have to accept the downsides .

The adult cinema is gang bang territory and entrance is only 12 Euros. "

what about accom..? What would you recomand?

By *arah_n_AaronCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We went in September for the first time and loved it. Would like to go next summer, BEFORE school holidays. Are there any weeks which are the best or worst to consider?

Many thanks

S&A. x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We went in September for the first time and loved it. Would like to go next summer, BEFORE school holidays. Are there any weeks which are the best or worst to consider?

Many thanks

S&A. x"

We like late June into early July.

It's before the main holidays but the place is starting to get busy and everything is open.

Go too early and some things, foam parties for example, are not open, and some of the clubs only open at weekends.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Last week June and / or first week in July are usually great weeks.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We went in September for the first time and loved it. Would like to go next summer, BEFORE school holidays. Are there any weeks which are the best or worst to consider?

Many thanks

S&A. x"

I always enjoy June because it is busy but not cram packed like late July and August .

Another advantage is that accommodation is cheaper.

By *indaDILFlikeMan  over a year ago

wirral

Definitely on my bucket list to go here but I wouldn't fancy going as a single to be honest.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Definitely on my bucket list to go here but I wouldn't fancy going as a single to be honest."
However if you go as a single you are not accounable to anyone and can do as you please there within reason.

Some of the days and evenings in the Sauna club I will remember for the rest of my life. There are not many other places where you can hsve up to three women per day .

The downside is the cost. Entry is € 50 as are a lot of clubs . Whilst there is plenty of action in the sauna club ,it can also become boring waiting for it to happen. Consequently you are probably better off buying a day pass for €75 which allows entry and re entry . The club opens as 2 pm and closes at 1 am.

One word of warning. You are allowed to go outside for a break on a day pass if you need to smoke .I used this opportunity to buy a coffee at a cafe beside it as I wanted some fresh air. When I returned the lady on reception refused me re -entry and made me pack my bags and leave. An offer to pay the difference or buy a full day pass was also refused ( in essence the club turned down 75 Euros of additional income ). I was simply told to come back next day.

On a simplistic basis singles can have great fun in Cap d Agde but at a cost .

Competition on the beach is intense if you are a single . I did however strike lucky last year and saw an Italian lady every day and again this year when she returned as we kept in contact . I even got an invite to Italy but as I have no holidays left cannot take it up.

With the right attitude you should have a great time in Cap d Agde .

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

We're going first ever trip to cap can't wait

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

I have never been there but would love to try this. OP could you give a rough estimate of how much it will cost for a single male per day or for a tot stay of 4nights 5days. Thanks for this information and starting this thread OP.

heading there 12 - 25th June

have an apartment rented in heliopolis.

currently not going with anyone, so may have space... pm me if interested... no promises.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I have never been there but would love to try this. OP could you give a rough estimate of how much it will cost for a single male per day or for a tot stay of 4nights 5days. Thanks for this information and starting this thread OP."
Hello. It will depend on the time of year and whether you are prepared to stay inside or outside the gate.

Your flight from Manchester to Beziers will probably be between £ 100 and £200 .

Accommodation in an apartment will vary from £400 to £1000 per week depending on the time of year..

If staying outside the gate , you can half those costs .

Entrance to a club will be circa €50 to €75.

Cap d Agde is an expensive place but you will have great fun there

By *ou and MarcCouple  over a year ago

north pembrokeshire

Big changes were due to road works over the bridge leading to The Mole. Should be as normal in 2017.

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

"I have never been there but would love to try this. OP could you give a rough estimate of how much it will cost for a single male per day or for a tot stay of 4nights 5days. Thanks for this information and starting this thread OP. Hello. It will depend on the time of year and whether you are prepared to stay inside or outside the gate.

Your flight from Manchester to Beziers will probably be between £ 100 and £200 .

Accommodation in an apartment will vary from £400 to £1000 per week depending on the time of year..

If staying outside the gate , you can half those costs .

Entrance to a club will be circa €50 to €75.

Cap d Agde is an expensive place but you will have great fun there

."

Thank you OP for sharing this information!!!

By *orethanCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Were there last two weeks in june

By *queueCouple  over a year ago

south london

We've booked the last week of July and

first two of August

Not exactly counting the days but it's something hot to look forward to through the cold winter

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Slight change in plans . New dates are

April 12 th to 16 th

May 12 th to 21 st

June 2 nd to 12 th

July 15 th to 23 rd

Aug 16 th to 20 th

Aug 25 th to 28 th

Sept 15 th to 24 th

I hope to meet a few friends from the past if there and will be organising some soiree evenings in a top storey apartment with a stunning view of the harbour .

We are going the beginning of July for a few days.

We're looking at our second visit next year.

Will be begging of July again can't wait.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Just booked our flights.

See you there 13/06/17 to 20/06/17.

Port Nature.

Liz and Paul. xx

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

We have been look at this for next year but have heard mixed reviews. Are the nudists accepting of swingers or is it a.totally seperate affair?

Were thinking of going end of July time. Anyone got any recommendations of where to stay? Would like to experience standard nudist by day and then swing by night if that's possible?

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We have been look at this for next year but have heard mixed reviews. Are the nudists accepting of swingers or is it a.totally seperate affair?

Were thinking of going end of July time. Anyone got any recommendations of where to stay? Would like to experience standard nudist by day and then swing by night if that's possible? "

As no one is compelled to partake in any of the activities your plans are quite realistic.

You can walk around the resort during the day and just watch the activities on the beach.

At night you have a choice of about ten clubs .

A member of this site has accommodation available both inside and outside the gate.

It is a lot more convenient and enjoyable staying inside the gate . It is however twice the price of staying outside the gate .

By *ortunesCouple  over a year ago

kendal

Gates,?

Gates to the beach or the town?

We visited Cap and saw no gates.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Gates,?

Gates to the beach or the town?

We visited Cap and saw no gates."

Then you either didn't visit the naturist village or you accessed along the beach from Marseillan Plage.

The main entrance is controlled by a pedestrian gate and a road barrier.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We have been look at this for next year but have heard mixed reviews. Are the nudists accepting of swingers or is it a.totally seperate affair?

Were thinking of going end of July time. Anyone got any recommendations of where to stay? Would like to experience standard nudist by day and then swing by night if that's possible? "

While there are some purist naturists who don't like swingers they are few and far between and tend to keep their heads down. In seven years we've never had a problem.

Nudist by day and swing by night is more than possible but don't dismiss swinging by day.

The daytime foam parties are a must do (although we preferred the old venue to the new one) On the beach you can just sit and watch on the swinger section or get into the swing of things, so to speak If you like you can just sunbathe on the more family orientated area.

Also don't think that a rainy day will spoil the fun. The sauna clubs are rammed if the weather is a bit iffy. In fact we pray for at least one rainy day every year.

For accommodation try Peng France (a quick google will get you the site) We've used them for the last 4 years. Or as said above there is a member on here with some apartments but I'm not allowed to name them in the forum.

we went there as swingers to a naturist resort that we knew many swingers go. so just go there and be naked its very liberating. more and more people walk around with clothes on in the apartment areas heliopolis/port nature etc we dont get it but if more and more people go around dressed it will stop being a naturist resort and just another destination.

playing is done behind closed doors anyway(except to the swingers part of the beach)so enjoy getting an overall tan and please don't become a sarong wearer especially if you tie it at the front so you show all anyway

By *heluvscockCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We quite like the sarongs as you have something to sit on if you go to a bar or cafe and saves carrying a towel, as there were some who were sitting on chairs with neither towel or sarong which is not the most hygienic thing to do, still the best place in the world sarong or not! We are back in May, bring it on

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

it is a shame when people wear clothes all the time, it is so nice to walk around naked and as the before especially looks silly when tied in fron exposing all, bit of a waste of time.

Clothes at night sexy clothes add to the ambiancewe love it

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We quite like the sarongs as you have something to sit on if you go to a bar or cafe and saves carrying a towel, as there were some who were sitting on chairs with neither towel or sarong which is not the most hygienic thing to do, still the best place in the world sarong or not! We are back in May, bring it on"
Good point and looks a lot better than being completely naked.

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

it is a naturist village and as such if just wandering around naked would be nice. Something to sit on is essential if going into bars.

But whatever have fun

"Any afvice for single male? Would like to go next year... I heard is awesome..."

To be honest befriend as many ladies as possible as it can be expensive to get into clubs as a single guy.

But just be cool & fun then you will have an amazing time.

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

Look to book for end of June beginning July for 3 of us have been 3 times before looking to book with someone else this year any hints please

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Any afvice for single male? Would like to go next year... I heard is awesome...

To be honest befriend as many ladies as possible as it can be expensive to get into clubs as a single guy.

But just be cool & fun then you will have an amazing time. "

While the clubs might be expensive , there are few clubs like them anywhere else in the world .

If one were to evaluate the entry fee against the results obtained they probably represent good value for money. Where else can you have three ladies a day if you are polite and play your cards rigbt .

Whilst your advise is good and saves club entry fees , as most visitors to Cap d Agde are couples or single men it may not be so easy to put it into practice .

Hopefully those following your advice will have success. I just wanted to point out that it may not all be plain sailing .

The other option is to organise your own parties assuming you have a suitable apartment and are confident that you can deter any gate crashers or unwanted guests.

The problem of gate crashers can be avoided if you have key fob access to your block.

However in some blocks you can simply walk in . It would be an expensive party if you found some of your belongings missing in the morning.

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

We always go with a fabulous single female and most days we went to the foam party some single bloke would always come with us. There are a few single ladies there you just have to look. Going end of June and first week of September this year.

Hi all sexy fabbers

Looking forward to our annual visit to the Cap, also looking for a nice lady to join us in our apartment xx

By * and RCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

Booked 27 July to 2 August.

By * and RCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

I know dress code for the ladies in the evenings is sexy, but what about the guys?

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Sexy if you like, or normal smart jeans and shirt is ok, some clubs won't allow shorts or trainers though.

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

We are about to book for our third year in a row it's an awesome place and very addictive once you've been once!!!!

By *hree steps to heavenMan  over a year ago

Saint Albans

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 19:03:18]

Looks like 1st two weeks in August is on. Last year was quieter than normal but still brilliant fun. mrandmrsb1966

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

All booked up, Port Nature as always...if you know where we are, come and say Hi, 10th Aug to 31st Aug.

By *oney and rideCouple  over a year ago

North Warwickshire

Looking to book a week this summer but I see a lot of peeps on this tread and others discussing cap are in their 50's, is there a good spread of ages there?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Looking to book a week this summer but I see a lot of peeps on this tread and others discussing cap are in their 50's, is there a good spread of ages there? "

This is from our experience mostly in June/July, others may disagree.

There is a wide age range from 20's through to 50's (even some 60's and 70's)

However the vast majority of the younger ones tend to be French.

Most of the international visitors, especially Brits and other northern Europeans, are 40's and 50's.

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Are taxis plentiful from Beziers airport? Approx cost to Heliopolis? Or is it worth us hiring a car and doing a bit of sightseeing of the surrounding area while we are there?

"Are taxis plentiful from Beziers airport? Approx cost to Heliopolis? Or is it worth us hiring a car and doing a bit of sightseeing of the surrounding area while we are there?"
unlike UK, no taxis are not plentiful. You need to pre-book. Hire a car and enjoy some amazing places.

By *bermanMan  over a year ago

The North West

If you fancy a wing give me a shout - I'm wanting to go there for the first time this summer after hearing so many great things about it.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Agreed - it would be silly to come here and not take in some of the most beautiful scenery and villages in Europe

"Are taxis plentiful from Beziers airport? Approx cost to Heliopolis? Or is it worth us hiring a car and doing a bit of sightseeing of the surrounding area while we are there?unlike UK, no taxis are not plentiful. You need to pre-book. Hire a car and enjoy some amazing places. "

By *haft009Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi,

Thinking of going the first time as a single guy from Thursday July 6th back Monday and still looking for an apartment any suggestions will be appreciated thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic