FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde 2017 . Listing of members visting by date

Cap d Agde 2017 . Listing of members visting by date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hree steps to heaven OP   Man  over a year ago

Saint Albans

As no one has yet started a listing of members vidsiting by date , I propose to start one . If anyone elses wishes to take over they are welcome .

As in previous years , if you can list your member name , dates of visit , and location , it will make it easier to maintain a list .

This posting should be purely for indicating that you are visting , not for asking any advice as there are numerous other threads on this issue .

I will ty an update this list once a week .

If you are a local resident and wish to indicate that you live in the area feel free to add yourself .

I will maintain the master data on a word document and paste it in once a week unless anyone knows a better way of doing it .

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing

If you want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below

Pat 69drive April 12th to 16th Port Soleil

Pat 69drive May19th to 29th Port Soleil

Pat 69drive Jun 23rd to July 2nd Port Soleil

Pat69drive July21st to 30th Port Soleil

Pat69drive Aug 18th to 28th Port Soleil

Pat69drive Sept15th to 24th Port Soleil

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *urreymojoCouple  over a year ago

Ascot

Surreymojo 16-21 August Jardin de Babylone

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 10:49:40]

Agde

SexyBecky.

We'll be there all summer, from May until October.

Have Fun....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Coupleukcap - local resident 1 Jan - 31 Dec. Here all year.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 12:31:17]

Permanently resident and working in tourisim

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Wow....

Thought I would check in on this thread. I started a thread like this for the 2015 season and by mid January the list had 48 visitors on it. February added another 30 and by the time the first people were going out in March there were almost 100 on it.

Have people got bored with adding their names to the list or will the Brexited Brits be swinging at home this summer?

As it happens, we are not going this year for the first time since 2004, but will be back in 2018.

Hope that people are just a bit slow off the mark and that the list fills out for you.

By *heluvscockCouple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 20:47:05]

By *heluvscockCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Sheluvscock 6th - 20th May Heliopolis

Saint Albans

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( update No1 )

As no one has yet started an official listing of members visiting, I have started one. If anyone else wishes to take over, they are welcome.

As in previous years, if you can list your member name, date of visit and location, it will make it easier to maintain a list.

This posting should purely be for indicating that you are visiting, not for asking any advice as there are numerous other threads on this topic .

I will try and update the list at least once a week.

If you are a local resident and wish to indicate that you live in the area feel free to add yourself .

I will maintain the master data on a word document and paste it in once a week unless anyone knows a better way of doing it.

If you want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Swingat_apdagde All year . Employed in the tourist industry

Visitors

Pat 69drive April 12th to 16th Port Soleil Soiree evening organised

Shelovescock May6 th to 20 th Heliopolis

Pat 69drive May19th to 29th Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Pat 69drive Jun 23rd to July 2nd Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Pat69drive July21st to 30th Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Surreymojo Aug 16th to 21 st Jardin de Babylone

Pat69drive Aug 18th to 28th Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Pat69drive Sept15th to 24th Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Saint Albans

"Wow....

Thought I would check in on this thread. I started a thread like this for the 2015 season and by mid January the list had 48 visitors on it. February added another 30 and by the time the first people were going out in March there were almost 100 on it.

Have people got bored with adding their names to the list or will the Brexited Brits be swinging at home this summer?

As it happens, we are not going this year for the first time since 2004, but will be back in 2018.

Hope that people are just a bit slow off the mark and that the list fills out for you. "

Hi . Thanks for the information and raising a few interesting points ( and a big thank you for all the hard work which you did in previous years in maintaining the list )

While last year was busy most people seemed to acknowledge that it was quieter than previous years and that there were less uk visitors and more Europeans . I did not spend too much time analysing the reasons in detail though I guess some of the terrorist activity did not help

Me 14.6 to 21.6

Saint Albans

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing

As no one has yet started an official listing of members visiting, I have started one. If anyone else wishes to take over, they are welcome.

As in previous years, if you can list your member name, date of visit and location, it will make it easier to maintain a list.

This posting should purely be for indicating that you are visiting, not for asking any advice as there are numerous other threads on this topic .

I will maintain the master data on a word document and paste it in once a week unless anyone knows a better way of doing it.

If you want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

The_original_banshee June14th to 21st

Saint Albans

"Me 14.6 to 21.6"
Hello . You are added but I have not listed he area in which you are staying as you did not mention it . If you want it listed , please advise and it will be added on the next update .

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I hope your list starts to rapidly fill up. This is a quite extraordinary reduction in Fabsters numbers notifying of their Cap travel intentions.

Do you think it is because the list is being organised by a single guy? You know, CDA is predominantly couples and the last two years the list was organised by couples. No disrespect but you know how some couples are?

Or do you think that maybe a lot of people are giving Europe (and in particular CDA) a miss this year and seeing how things pan out with the currency situation and stalling until next year?

Clearly something very significant has happened either because people don't want to respond to a single guy organising a list or some other catastrophic event to reduce numbers so enormously.

Saint Albans

"I hope your list starts to rapidly fill up. This is a quite extraordinary reduction in Fabsters numbers notifying of their Cap travel intentions.

Do you think it is because the list is being organised by a single guy? You know, CDA is predominantly couples and the last two years the list was organised by couples. No disrespect but you know how some couples are?

Or do you think that maybe a lot of people are giving Europe (and in particular CDA) a miss this year and seeing how things pan out with the currency situation and stalling until next year?

Clearly something very significant has happened either because people don't want to respond to a single guy organising a list or some other catastrophic event to reduce numbers so enormously. "

Hi. All interesting points . However I take a more simplistic view . The list was started on Sunday and has been running for less than two days . Lots of members will not even know that it exists as they do not log on every day . Other members have stated on various posts that they are going but do not know their dates . A few members who have booked advised of dates that they booked either on the forum or to me personally before I started the listing . The only members listed are those who have made a specific request to be listed .

At the end of May we will be in a better position to review your comments .

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We will almost certainly be there 1st-15th July.

Got a couple of other things to sort before we actually book it and we will certainly put our name on the list when we do.

"Me 14.6 to 21.6 Hello . You are added but I have not listed he area in which you are staying as you did not mention it . If you want it listed , please advise and it will be added on the next update . "

Haven't booked anywhere to stay as of yet. Will let u know

By *iveadayCouple  over a year ago

Anywhere

_iveaday, 3/9 - 11/9, heliopolis.

NandW_Kent, Aug 6th-13th, Helio Village

"NandW_Kent, Aug 6th-13th, Helio Village"
Alas can't message you

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

we have booked 22-29 july looking forward to our 1st visit to cap

any body with advise on wheres best to eat shop etc please let us know

also looking for advise on the beach scene

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"I hope your list starts to rapidly fill up. This is a quite extraordinary reduction in Fabsters numbers notifying of their Cap travel intentions.

Clearly something very significant has happened either because people don't want to respond to a single guy organising a list or some other catastrophic event to reduce numbers so enormously. "

probably has a lot to do with current terrorist situation in France, and especially southern France which has high Algerian muslim communities

Saint Albans

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( as updated January 9 th )

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

The_original_banshee June14th to 21st Accommodation not yet booked

Moorland2 July 22nd to 29 th Accommodation to be advised

NandW_Kent Aug 6th to 13 th Heliopolis

Fiveaday Sept 3rd to 11 th Heliopolis

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

I'll be back home in April.

About 15 minutes from Cap....

By *ilts softiesCouple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

Were staying in helios village from 26 to 30 aug looking forward to lots of sexy fun

Saint Albans

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( as updated January 12 th )

This posting should purely be for indicating that you are visiting, not for asking any advice as there are numerous other threads on this topic . However feel free to add other comments if necessary as it is a simple matter to open a new thread should this one fill up.

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Hot Wife in France April onwards

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

Wilts softies Aug 26 th to 30 th Helopolis

By *eadowMan  over a year ago

Swansea

We will be there 30-06 Sep Port Nature, cant wait

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Only one visit for us this year.

Geordies - 25th Aug to 9th Sept - Campsite

Saint Albans

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( as updated January 13 th )

This posting should purely be for indicating that you are visiting, not for asking any advice as there are numerous other threads on this topic . However feel free to add other comments if necessary as it is a simple matter to open a new thread should this one fill up.

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

Geordies 25 th Aug to 9 th Sept Camp Site

Meadow Aug 30 to to Sept 6 th Port Nature

Mrandmrsb1966 31st July to 10th August camping

By *iquidsilkCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Liquidsilk Aug 21st to Sept 7th Campsite

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

All booked for 13th - 20th June 2017.

Port Nature.

Liz and Paul. xx

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

Booked for 9th to 16th June, campsite.

By *hetouchablesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Thetouchables

8th-15th July

Port soleil

Our first visit but raring to go..party invites welcome

By *mma54321Woman  over a year ago

Mytown

"All booked for 13th - 20th June 2017.

Port Nature.

Liz and Paul. xx"

Yay!!!! We're going the day after u, We only ever see you abroad lol x

June 13 th to Aug 9th outside village...all party invites welcome...love to meet up with new people

By *egsandbum300Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 16/01/17 19:16:42]

By *ard_jazzCouple  over a year ago

Abbotsford

Booked Aug 26 to Sept 5 in Heliovillage. Also Aug 24&25 going to l'E_tasia.

Can hardly wait

D&K

By *aneste4funCouple  over a year ago

bolton

We're going in March

Never been before any advice for newbies?

What's the weather like then?

How busy will it be?

Where's the swinging action?

Where to avoid?

Does and donts etc...

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We're going in March

Never been before any advice for newbies?

What's the weather like then?

How busy will it be?

Where's the swinging action?

Where to avoid?

Does and donts etc... "

First bit of advice. Don't go in March if you are looking for an action packed swinging holiday. Even if you are just going for a first look around it could really give you a false impression of the place.

Weather? You could get lucky and get some nice spring weather but more likely is that it won't be good. It will be pretty cold in the evening so strutting your stuff in the sexy outfit will only work if you wear something that matches with blue.

Busy? At the weekend there will be a few locals knocking around and some (maybe all) of the clubs will be open but international visitors will be very thin on the ground. Midweek most shops and bars in the village will be closed.

Swinging action? If the weather is nice there may be a bit of action on the beach at the weekend but I wouldn't hold my breath. Le Glamour will be open at the weekend as will some of the other clubs and will get a few locals and French weekenders. Midweek all will be closed.

Cap d'Agde is a summer resort and the season is realistically only 3 or 4 months, even May is quiet midweek.

Over the years we've had full holidays there in May, June, July, and September and we have stopped over on our way down to Spain in March, April, and October. To get the best out of Cap you have to go between mid June and mid September.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

The previous post contains some spot-on advice..

However, the OP has specifically said that this thread is about CONFIRMED bookings only.

Advice is freely given of course, but over the last few years, similar threads on this subject have got bogged down with information requests about the resort.

This isn't a dig at previous poster asking for advice...!!

But it makes for much easier reading when the thread gets to 80 something posts....

Best to ask advice on a separate thread. It's also easier for people to search the various "Advice on Cap d'Agde" threads and they might find the answer to their question...

In fact, I'll start one now...

By *egsandbum300Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

17th - 28th June booked count down begins!

By *asalswgCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 17/01/17 18:26:42]

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are there 2nd-9th July port soleil

Bristol

In port nature from 19 to 26 august 2017. Open for invatations.

By *aneste4funCouple  over a year ago

bolton

Cheers. Sounds like clubs at the weekend and fingers crossed for the weather

By *lirty Yorkshire GuyMan  over a year ago

Birkenshaw

Can anyone give some advice

Im traveling to toulouse for rugby on 3rd feb and ryanair ave got my flight goin to carcassonne airport which i understand is an hour away

Whats best transport to get to toulouse

Is there a shuttle or what would a taxi be

Ryanair have been no help wont be travelin with them again

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"We are there 2nd-9th July port soleil"

Funnily enough.. so are we.. Port Nature

By *ifers4u2Couple  over a year ago

Kinross

Returning for our 3rd visit.

Fifers4u2. 30th Aug - 10th Sept. Heliopolis

Either hire a car or catch train to Bezier - Agde then bus or taxi yo resort. A taxi from the airport to the resort will cost more than your return flights & that's one way!

By *four1or2Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

_four1or2 staying on Oltra camp site 24/6/17 to 9/7/17 and then 26/8/17 to 10/9/17

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Port Nature, overlooking Jules door, 1st Floor, 9th Aug to 31st Aug.

[Removed by poster at 23/01/17 19:09:58]

Boris & Doris camp sites confirmed

9th Aug - 25th Sept Allie Oliver Oltra Camping.

Should be bored enough to come home after this length of a break.........? Lol xx

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple  over a year ago

livingston

We plan to be at Oltra Camping from the 25th Aug - 9th Sept

By *uietcouple4funCouple  over a year ago

Black isle

we will be there between 24th August and 4th September, feel free to give us a shout ..xxx

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We'll be there 2nd to 13th July, staying in Heliopolis. Party invites welcome!

we will be staying in the Village Naturiste from

Aug-1 till Aug-11

By *haft009Man  over a year ago

Manchester

July 13th to 17th

Scotland

Dates changed!!! Will now be there a week later 9th to 20th July, staying Heliopolis.

All invites still welcome x

We will be there 24th June to 1st July at Port Nature Coll 2

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

28th April to 5th May and 22nd July to 5 August rene oltra campsite.

By *haft009Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Just booked La Galiote

about 2.6miles from the centre pls???

Abbotsford

This is a repost of the most current list:

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( as updated January 27 th )

If you want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

Start of paste area

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

JanR1 June 9 th to 16 th Campsite

LizandPaul June13th to 20 th Port Nature

WestCorkCouple June13 th to Aug 8th 0utside village

Emma54321 June14 th to 21 st Accommodation not advised

Legsandbum June17th to 28 th Not advised

2 four1 or 2 June 24 th to July 9th Campsite

Sexyhornycouple July 2 nd to 9 th Port Soleil

TheNats July2 nd to 9 th Port Soleil

Mooandhuffy July 2 nd to 13 th Heliopolis

Thetouchables July 8 th to 15 th Port Soleil

Shaft 009 July 13 th to 17 th Accommodation not booked

MrandMrrb1966 31 st July to 10 th August Campsite

Hotwife2000 Aug 1 st to 11 th Not listed

Boris and Doris 2014 Aug 9 th to 25 th Sept Camp Site

Xtasia Aug 9 th to 31 st Port Nature

Kasalswg Aug 19 th to 26 th Port Soleil

Liquidsilk Aug 21 st to Sept 7 th Campsite

Quietcouple4fun Aug 24 th to 4 th Sept Accommodation not advised

PoppyIain Aug 25 th to 9 th Sept. Campsite

Hardjazz Aug 26 th to Sept 5 th Heliopolis

2 four 1 or 2 Aug 26 th to Sept 10 th Campsite

Fifers4u2 Aug 30th Sept 10 th Heliopolis

By *op Cat and Danger MouseCouple  over a year ago

Wild Pear Beach

Hey. Can you add us to the list please? We have booked the 5th to 12th August. Staying just outside the village. x

Natureva 22 Jul to 30 jul

Bristol

Kasalswg Aug 19 th to 26 th Port Nature

3/6/17 to 7/6/17 Port Nature.

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"This is a repost of the most current list:

Cap d Agde 2017 Official listing ( as updated January 27 th )

If you want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

Start of paste area

Local residents

Coupleukcap All year.

Sexybecky May to October

Visitors

JanR1 June 9 th to 16 th Campsite

LizandPaul June13th to 20 th Port Nature

WestCorkCouple June13 th to Aug 8th 0utside village

Emma54321 June14 th to 21 st Accommodation not advised

Legsandbum June17th to 28 th Not advised

2 four1 or 2 June 24 th to July 9th Campsite

Sexyhornycouple July 2 nd to 9 th Port Soleil

TheNats July2 nd to 9 th Port Soleil

Mooandhuffy July 2 nd to 13 th Heliopolis

Thetouchables July 8 th to 15 th Port Soleil

Shaft 009 July 13 th to 17 th Accommodation not booked

MrandMrrb1966 31 st July to 10 th August Campsite

Hotwife2000 Aug 1 st to 11 th Not listed

Boris and Doris 2014 Aug 9 th to 25 th Sept Camp Site

Xtasia Aug 9 th to 31 st Port Nature

Kasalswg Aug 19 th to 26 th Port Soleil

Liquidsilk Aug 21 st to Sept 7 th Campsite

Quietcouple4fun Aug 24 th to 4 th Sept Accommodation not advised

PoppyIain Aug 25 th to 9 th Sept. Campsite

Hardjazz Aug 26 th to Sept 5 th Heliopolis

2 four 1 or 2 Aug 26 th to Sept 10 th Campsite

Fifers4u2 Aug 30th Sept 10 th Heliopolis

Pat69drive Sept15th to 24th Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised"

Port Nature not Soliel for us x

"We will be there 24th June to 1st July at Port Nature Coll 2"

We don't seem to have got onto the list.

By *illyFischerMan  over a year ago

sale

I think there is a problem as Pat who started the list can not log on to the site at the moment so updating is being done by others.??

Agde

"I think there is a problem as Pat who started the list can not log on to the site at the moment so updating is being done by others.??"

That's correct...

Topcat19670 July 3rd till 7th staying in port ambonne

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Not on the list. Oh well.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Not on the list. Oh well. "

Pretty much because nobody is managing it.

In previous years I managed the list but at the moment I don't really have the time.

The original poster this year has a problem that I wont go in to so it would be nice if someone would take it over.

Abbotsford

Pat can't post here, but he is still managing the list. I have offered to post the list to this forum if he forwards it to us, which he has said he will do.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Pat can't post here, but he is still managing the list. I have offered to post the list to this forum if he forwards it to us, which he has said he will do."

That's great.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

2-4 pleasure staying in Heliopolis from 1st to 8th July !!

We can't stay away lol

Abbotsford

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated February 3rd )

If want to be listed please add your name and dates in the format as below . If you organise parties / soirees or have any other special requirements add a few words after your location .

If any amendments are necessary to your listing please contact Pat69drive or Threestepstoheaven

Local residents

Coupleukcap * All year. “

Hot Wife in France * April onwards “

Sexybecky * May to October *

Swingat_apdagde * All year * Employed in the tourist industry

Visitors

Pat 69drive * April 12th to 16th * Port Soleil Soiree evening organised

Smoochables * 28 th April to 5 th May * Campsite

Shelovescock * May6 th to 20 th * Heliopolis

Pat 69drive * May19th to 29th * Port Soleil * Soiree evenings organised

Ohigiveup12 * June 3rd to 7 th * Port Nature

JanR1 * June 9 th to 16 th * Campsite

LizandPaul * June13th to 20 th * Port Nature

New Agde Couple * June 10 to 16 th * Campsite

WestCorkCouple * June13 th to Aug 8th * 0utside village

Emma54321 * June14 th to 21 st * Accommodation not advised

The_original_banshee * June14th to 21st * Accommodation not yet booked

Legsandbum * June17th to 28 th * Not advised

Pat 69drive * Jun 23rd to July 2nd * Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

2 four1 or 2 * June 24 th to July 9th * Campsite

JandotherJ * June 24 th to 1 st July * Port Nature Coll 2

2-4 Pleasure * July 1 st to 8 th * Heliopolis

Sexyhornycouple * July 2 nd to 9 th Port * Nature

TheNats * July2 nd to 9 th * Port Nature

Mooandhuffy * July 2 nd to 13 th * Heliopolis

Thetouchables * July 8 th to 15 th * Port Soleil

Shaft 009 * July 13 th to 17 th * Accommodation not booked

Cooj * July 17 th to 26 th * Port Nature - Soiree Evenings

Pat69drive * July21st to 30th * Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Moorland2 * July 22nd to 29 th * Accommodation to be advised

Smoochables * 22 nd July to 5 th August * Campsite

Raju * 22 nd July to 30 th July * Natureva

MrandMrrb1966 * 31 st July to 10 th August * Campsite

Hotwife2000 * Aug 1 st to 11 th * Not listed

Top Cat and Danger Mouse * Aug 5 th to 12 th * Outside Village

NandW_Kent * Aug 6th to 13 th * Heliopolis

Boris and Doris 2014 * Aug 9 th to 25 th Sept * Camp Site

Xtasia * Aug 9 th to 31 st * Port Nature

Surreymojo * Aug 16th to 21 st * Jardin de Babylone

Pat69drive * Aug 18th to 28th * Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

Kasalswg * Aug 19 th to 26 th * Port Nature

Liquidsilk * Aug 21 st to Sept 7 th * Campsite

Quietcouple4fun * Aug 24 th to 4 th Sept * Accommodation not advised

Geordies * 25 th Aug to 9 th Sept * Camp Site

PoppyIain * Aug 25 th to 9 th Sept. * Campsite

Hardjazz * Aug 26 th to Sept 5 th * Heliopolis

Wilts softies * Aug 26 th to 30 th * Helopolis

2 four 1 or 2 * Aug 26 th to Sept 10 th * Campsite

Fifers4u2 * Aug 30th Sept 10 th * Heliopolis

Meadow * Aug 30 to to Sept 6 th * Port Nature

Fiveaday * Sept 3rd to 11 th * Heliopolis

Pat69drive * Sept15th to 24th * Port Soleil Soiree evenings organised

By *ouples osloCouple  over a year ago

oslo

We are in Cap from 25 juni to 9 juli

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

MB1000 4th July to 13th July Port Ambonne

By *leiCouple  over a year ago

redditch

19th of July to 29th of July heliopolis. Can't wait for your all hard cocks and wet pussys !

Abbotsford

New list!!!!! Update

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated February 4 th )

If any amendments are necessary to your listing please contact Pat69drive or Threestepstoheaven

***** Local residents *****

Coupleukcap * All year. *

***** Visitors ******

Couples Oslo * June 25 th to July 9 th * Camp Site

MB1000 * July 4th to 13 th * Port Ambonne

Alei * July 19 th to 29 th * Heliopolis

Essexfun4two* 12 May -30 June Port Ambonne

Essexfun4two* 6 September-29 September Port Ambonne

By *enesis1Man  over a year ago

London

Genesis 1 and FWB off site from 17 May for 2 weeks see you there Essex lol

Hi, we'll be staying at Heliopolis from the 29th July to 11th August. Bisous !

By * and RCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

We are there, 27 July to 2 August.

By *apdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

25th - 27th March - first visit of 2017 to open up our apartment...

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

JUly 8th to 16th in Heliopolis

leeds

"JUly 8th to 16th in Heliopolis"

See you there

Bristol

We create in KIK a group called

#cap_august17

For people who goes to cap adgde i august 2017.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"JUly 8th to 16th in Heliopolis

See you there "

you def will. We will arrange to meetxxx

leeds

"JUly 8th to 16th in Heliopolis

See you there you def will. We will arrange to meetxxx"

Port Ambonne

4th-11th july - can't wait!!!!!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

25th August can't wait x

newcastle

"25th August can't wait x"

Same time as us, where are you staying ?

Belfast

"Port Ambonne

4th-11th july - can't wait!!!!!"

Same here !

Say hi when you get there

Abbotsford

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated February 11 th )

At the bottom of this listing is a new section for regular visitors who have yet to confirm dates but will be visiting

***** LOCAL RESIDENTS *****

***** VISITORS ******

Capdagde * March 25 th to 27 th * Accommodation not advised

Essexfun4two * May 12 th to 30 th June * Port Ambonne

Genesis1 * May 17 th to 31 st * Outside village

BandJ69 * July 4 th to July 11 th * Port Ambonne

Pinkie and Perky * July 7 th to July 14 th ( provisional ) * Accommodation not yet booked

Eireswing1 * July 8 th to July 16 th * Heliopolis

TandR * July 27th to August 2 nd * Accommodation not advised

Desire41 * July 29 th to August 11 th * Heliopolis

Cad d Adgecouple * 25 th August to unspecified date * Accommodation not listed

Essexfun4two * September 6th to September 29 th * Port Ambonne

******* REGULARS ************* DATES TO BE ADVISED LATER ******************

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

"Port Ambonne

4th-11th july - can't wait!!!!!

Same here !

Say hi when you get there "

We sure will X

June 23 to July 3 - Babylone

August 24 to August 31 - Babylone

Can't wait!

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated February 18 th )

At the bottom of this listing is a new section for regular visitors who have yet to confirm dates but will be visiting

***** VISITORS ******

Madlydeeply * June 23 rd to July 3 rd * Babylone

Pinkie and Perky * July 7 th to July 14 th ( provisional ) * Accommodation not yet booked

Quietcouple4fun * Aug 24 th to 4 th Sept * Accommodation not advised * Babylone

Madlydeeply * Aug 24 th to Aug 31st *

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Ldncouple89 *

Going over on my own for the first time. I'll be there from the 26th May to 1st of June

Booked Port Nature village Naturiste

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated February 24 th )

If any corrections or amendments are necessary , please advise

Hot Wife in France * April onwards *

***** VISITORS ******

Darksnow * May26 th to June 1 st * Port Nature

Funluvintwoxxx * June 30 th to July 12 th * Campsite

Quietcouple4fun * Aug 24 th to 4 th Sept * Accommodation not advised * Babylone

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Ldncouple89 *

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Please add us

Sensual and Sexy - 1st to 12th July - Campsite

Scotland

Can you change our dates please to July 9th to 20th. Thanks,

Mooandhuffy

By *uietcouple4funCouple  over a year ago

Black isle

Hiya our dates are now 24th August til 7th September and we are staying at the campsite looking forward to it thanks xx _uietcouple4fun xx

By *apdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

April 12th to 17th. Apartment in Agde

By *evonCharmMan  over a year ago

Axminster

We be there with my gorgeous girl

June 23rd to July 3rd then again

August 18th to 28th

By *queueCouple  over a year ago

south london

Could you please add us to the list.

We'll be visiting Cap the last week of July and the first two of August, staying in an apartment a couple of miles outside the resort.

We're on the beach every day (walk in from Marseillan Plage) and travel in quite a few evenings to enjoy the nightlife.

Any single gentlemen from Fabs planning to be there at that time?

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated March 3 rd )

***** VISITORS ******

Capdagde * March 25 th to 27 th * Outside gate ( Agde )

Capdagde * April 12 th to 17 th * Outside gate ( Agde )

345 Time 4 fun * June 9 th to 12 th * Accommodation not advised

Devon Charm * June 23rd to July 3 rd * Accommodation not listed

Sensualandsexy * July1st to 12 th * Campsite

Mooandhuffy * July 9th to July 20th * Heliopolis

Fqueue * July 24 th to Aug 14 th * Outside gate

Devon Charm * Aug 18 th to 28 th * Accommodation not advised

Quietcouple4fun * Aug 24 th to 7 th Sept * Campsite

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Pleasure123 16th-19th June Port Nature

By *lly130Couple  over a year ago

reigate

[Removed by poster at 07/03/17 12:21:42]

By *lly130Couple  over a year ago

reigate

Ally130, we have booked again, 2nd - 16th July @ Heliopolus. Any friends going then?

Port Ambonne- July 3rd-7th. Cannot wait!

ebonyandivory June 11th to June 15th Port Nature

Hythe

Please delete our earlier post.

Pleasure123 9th-12th June. Port Nat

By *quirtandsplatCouple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Tasty nibbles

2/9/17 to 9/9/17 port nature village

By *pain_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Spain

Spain_Couple 31Jul - 13 Aug. Campsite.

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated March 10 th )

***** VISITORS ******

Ebonyandivory * June 11 th to June 15th * Port Nature

Pleasure123 * June 16th to 19th * Port Nature

Ally 130 * July 2 nd to July 16 th * Heliopolis

Bella and Bello * July 3rd to July 7 th * Port Ambonne

Spain_Couple * July31st – 13th August * Campsite

Tastynibbles * September 2th to 9th September * Port Nature

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

By *hatfun42Couple  over a year ago

chard

Hi. Can you please add us to the list. 26th August till the 9th September. Staying in hellopolis. Our 3rd visit. Say hello if you there at the same time.

By *ane and GerryCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

June 14th - 19th - Camp site Horus

Can you please add us. Port Natura 11th to 15th June

By *alltwoCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

We will be visiting for our 3rd year, not sure on dates yet, could you put as down as tbc

By *uurey CplCouple  over a year ago

Rustington

Hiya

We will be there in May and June staying in our Motorhome......Bob & Sue

By *asygoersCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

_asygoers 5 August to 9 September allee Plage camping

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated March 18 th )

***** VISITORS ******

Suurey Cpl * May to June * Motorhome ( Camp Site ? )

Jane and Gerry * June14 th to 19th * Camp Site Horus

Easygoers * August 5th to August 9 th Camping

Whatfun42 * August 26 th to September 9 th * Heliopolis

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

[Removed by poster at 19/03/17 19:57:41]

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

June 2-5 for me ..Mackten

By *xyldncplCouple  over a year ago

hadlow

We will be there at oltra 13th to 19th July looking for fun and parties maybe sex on the beach lol Lizzy and Jason let us know if your going we like to party xx

By *xyldncplCouple  over a year ago

hadlow

We will be there at oltra 13th to 19th July looking for fun and parties maybe sex on the beach lol Lizzy and Jason let us know if your going we like to party xx

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Wickedwilly 9th till 17th June Babalon

By *nsomnia2014Couple  over a year ago

st helier

Insomnia2014 at Babylon from 4th to 16th August. Cannot wait to be back and naked in the sunshine. Say hi if you are there at the same time x

By *mryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We will be there 1st-8th May

[Removed by poster at 24/03/17 08:36:54]

Be there 8th-22nd july Any one want to show us the ropes? Diane&Phil.x

leeds

"Be there 8th-22nd july Any one want to show us the ropes? Diane&Phil.x"

Our first time too but can't wait

"Be there 8th-22nd july Any one want to show

us the ropes? Diane&Phil.x"

sorry cancelled.

Belfast

"Be there 8th-22nd july Any one want to show

us the ropes? Diane&Phil.x

sorry cancelled. "

My! That was quick !

By *s2funloversCouple  over a year ago

North Walsham and Spain

For us it's the last two weeks of June.... trip down in the motorhome

By *imimartini64Couple  over a year ago

Essex/Cambs/Suffolk Border

We'll be back again from 8th to 23rd July staying in Port Nature. Come and say hi xx

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated March 25 th )

***** VISITORS ******

Enry * May 1 st to May 8th Accommodation not advised

_s2funlovers ^ June 1 st to June

Mackten * June 2 nd to June 5 th * Accommodation not advised

Wickedwiily * June 9 th to 17 th * Babylon

Sxyldncpl * June13 th to June 19th * Campsite * Seeking fun and parties

Mimimartini 64 * July 8 th to 23rd * Port Nature

Insomnia 2014 * August 4 th to August 16 th * Babylon

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

By *olo CplCouple  over a year ago

London

We,ll be thair from 10 to 17 june. Stay port Nature

By *23AppleTreeCouple  over a year ago

Eastleigh

24th June - 6th July. Campsite Isis.

By *elennpaulCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

We are there for the first time from 29 April to 6 May staying at Port Ambonne. Worried might be a bit too early now having read other comments on here.

2nd-9th July port soleil. cant wait!

Hythe

Pleasure123 June 9th-12th

Please amend on the list.

Thanks

By *etanreadyCouple  over a year ago

dover

26th Aug to 12th sept Heliopolis, OMG time is dragging lol.

I shall look out for you .... hope to be there then as well !!

26 April - looking to stay for a night to break journey back from Spain. Anyone like to share a bed with me ?

26 April - looking to stay for a night to break journey back from Spain. Anyone like to share a bed with me ?

By *alaga coupleCouple  over a year ago

Malaga

Here from 24th till 28th of May.

Can't wait xxx

By *acktenMan  over a year ago

london

"June 2-5 for me ..Mackten"
sorry forget to mention I will be staying in port nature

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated April 2 nd )

Fab Massage * May to August * Agde

Lucianpound * All Year * Resident outside village

Swingat_apdagde * All year * Agde * Employed in the tourist industry

***** VISITORS ******

Pat 69drive * April 10 th to 16th * Port Soleil Soiree evening organised

Loumacey * April 26 th to 27th * Accommodation not specified

Helenpaul * April 29 th to 6 th May * Port Ambonne

Wetncrazy * May24th to May 28th * Accommodation not specified

Solo Cpl * June 10 th to 17 th * Port Nature

123AppleTree * June 24 th to 6 th July * Campsite

Naughty Naughtyxxx * July 2 nd to July 9 th * Port Soleil

Pleasure 123 * June 9 th to June 12 th * Accommodation not specified

Wetanready * August26th to September 12 th * Heliopolis

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

By *otCouple86Couple  over a year ago

London

We're gonna stay from the 3rd to 10th July in Port nature... Can't wait!!

By *ophienRobCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Hi all

We will there for 2 nights on the 17th and 18th June staying at Natureva Spa.

Hope it's sunny!

Sophie and Rob

By *pecialized0910Couple  over a year ago

wellingborough

9th June through to 12th June

By *alltwoCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

"9th June through to 12th June"

By *s2funloversCouple  over a year ago

North Walsham and Spain

16th to 30th June, Campsite..... should be fun in the motorhome, better put the jacks down!

By *pecialized0910Couple  over a year ago

wellingborough

_pecialized0910 9th June to 12th June, Babylon

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated April 8 th )

***** VISITORS ******

Specialized0910 * June 9 th to 12 th * Babylon

Talltwo * June 9 th tio June 12 th * Accommodation not advised

Us2funlovers * June 16 th to 30 th * Campsite

SophienRob * June 17 th to June 18 th * Natureva Spa

Hotcouple86 * July 3 rd to July 10 th * Port Nature

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo

By *gde-manMan  over a year ago

.. living in Sweden

I have booked Heliopolis D, August 29th - September 19th.

By *arcafunCouple  over a year ago

Catalunya, Spain

Barcafun. A sneaky 5 days in RO campsite for us. There until 17th April.

By *ampervannudistsCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

Joe and Di 16 - 23 September. Camp site

By *XECOUPLECouple  over a year ago

exetet

It will be our first time there in our motorhome 1st 2 weeks in September ant advice would be very cool xx

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated April 13 th )

Hot Wife in France * All year *

Sexybecky * All year *

***** VISITORS ******

Barafun * April 12 th to 17 th * Camp Site *

Agde – Man * August 29 th to September 19 th * Heliopolis

Exe Couple * September 1 st to 15 th * First timers in Cap . Guidance and advice welcome

Jo Di * September 16 th to 23 rd * Campsite

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

12th may till 17th flying visit

Hello all,

WE will be there from 24th June 2017, staying in Heliopolis as last year.

Looking for lots of fun again

By *RandMRS BCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

We are on campsite 27th June to 4th July. Very excited Can't wait

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated April 15 th )

Sexybecky * All year *

***** VISITORS ******

Johnjanekent6263 * May 12th to May17 th * Port Nature

Noodedudeuk * 24 th June to July 7 th * Heliopolis * ( leaving date to be confirmed as it was not entered in the post)

MrandMrsb * June 27 th to July 4 th * Campsite

Exe Couple * September 1 st to 15 th * First timers in Cap . Guidance and advice welcome

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

Hythe

Pleasure123 June 9th-12th (wrong date has appeared again!) Port Nature

Hertfordshire

"Pleasure123 June 9th-12th (wrong date has appeared again!) Port Nature"

Apologies . The listing will be re posted as below with the relevant correction

Hertfordshire

Cap d Agde 2017 Visitors listing ( as updated April 15 th )

Sexybecky * All year *

***** VISITORS ******

Johnjanekent6263 * May 12th to May17 th * Port Nature

Noodedudeuk * 24 th June to July 7 th * Heliopolis * ( leaving date to be confirmed as it was not entered in the post)

MrandMrsb * June 27 th to July 4 th * Campsite

Bristolcouple911 *

Joinus994 *

Janejohnkent6263 *

Icecreamandcustard *

Talltwo *

newcastle

Just want to say thanks to Pat for keeping the list updated and in order.

Trent and Trudy, 4th July to 8th July Port Ambonne