FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can the number of men be limited

Can the number of men be limited

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *murph OP   Man  over a year ago

drogheda

The number of men on here is crazy it should be called fab guys also

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely there is space for all genders and body types?

"The number of men on here is crazy it should be called fab guys also"

So are you volunteering to be the first to leave ?

If you leave,that would be one less,maybe others will follow your example

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Like the amount of men on here, so much choice for us couples

drogheda

"Like the amount of men on here, so much choice for us couples "

True but the amount of fakes gets real single guys a bad name

"Like the amount of men on here, so much choice for us couples

True but the amount of fakes gets real single guys a bad name "

No it doesn't

How can a fake give a real person a bad name?

These are just excuses,and very lame excuses at that

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"the amount of fakes gets real single guys a bad name "

What in your opinion constitutes a fake male profile? xx

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

There's a fair number of 'fake' women here as well.. I've been contacted on several occasions by women who make it clear they want money off me first (I'm not that desperate).The world is full of fakes, don't worry about it.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"the amount of fakes gets real single guys a bad name

What in your opinion constitutes a fake male profile? xx"

A married guy posing as a single?

drogheda

Exactly and don’t show for a meet as a couple

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

Hold the front page.......

Single man on Fab calls for a limit on single men on Fab.....

It’s high time fab had proper age verification on joining

Anyone can set up a profile and use the sight and not all will be of age.

Amongst all the so called fake profiles there will be kids amusing themselves in all sorts of ways.

drogheda

"It’s high time fab had proper age verification on joining

Anyone can set up a profile and use the sight and not all will be of age.

Amongst all the so called fake profiles there will be kids amusing themselves in all sorts of ways.

"

I rest my case married bi guys also

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

So I assume you’ll take one for the team and be the first to volunteer to leave, OP? Limiting numbers of men won’t mean more women for you.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. Who'd determine who had to leave?

"No. Who'd determine who had to leave?"

The OP?

By *andy2Man  over a year ago

Uxbridge/Oxford

I'm actually in favour of charging men a small fee to contact a woman who has not contacted them yet. It might encourage better messages and avoid women being so totally swamped with mail that they don't read the messages.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Not a chance.. am a single woman don’t dare limit my potential male suitors

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

"Not a chance.. am a single woman don’t dare limit my potential male suitors "

Completely agree - I like it that I’ve not had to contact anyone as they all flock to me. To be fair I am new and I’m sure it will tail off at some point but for now I’m having a blast!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yes. Yours will be the first profile for the chop.... Only fair, right

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Spent today on the 'swingers beach' at Cap d'Agde and the single guys and couples were about equal but come July/August and the couples will blow them 'into the sea"

It's just basic economic..... supply and demand !

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No one gives anyone else a bad name on here that's a cop out excuse .And is usually used in order to put others down and make themselves out to be better. It's also a very unappealing attitude to have.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You're the only person who can give yourself a bad name. What others do only reflects on you if you associate yourself with them.

If your approach isn't working your can't blame others.

drogheda

I’m not blaming anyone just only saying more guys on here than real girls or couples

"I’m not blaming anyone just only saying more guys on here than real girls or couples "

You're not "only saying more guys on here than real girls or couples" though are you.

Given your thread title is; Can the number of men be limited

"I’m not blaming anyone just only saying more guys on here than real girls or couples "

Site owners aren’t really bothered whose on it as long as they get their advertising revenue and enhanced membership income.

I agree with OP. All single guys should be banned, apart from me that is.

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

No one is forcing you to stay. You could tell us why you do stay instead of moaning about there bieng too many guys on here......go.

You don’t think there’s lots of fake women on here as well ? I’m sure there’s lots ,

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"There's a fair number of 'fake' women here as well.. I've been contacted on several occasions by women who make it clear they want money off me first (I'm not that desperate).The world is full of fakes, don't worry about it. "

Nice to hear that it's not just happening to me that the word cash for services rendered comes into the conversation. There must be some desperate guys on here if they are taking up the offers.

drogheda

lol glad I started this thread there are real people on here ??

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

No one gives anyone else a bad name on here that's a cop out excuse .And is usually used in order to put others down and make themselves out to be better. It's also a very unappealing attitude to have."

I don’t understand these responses , maybe I’m confused , as with many groups in society, the behaviour of a few can influence what others think of the whole group , if people have a bad experience, maybe repeated from a certain group , they are likely to form a negative opinion of that group , be more cautious etc.

I would add that i have had experience of couples with fake profiles, I think they set them up just to be a pain .. it’s their weird hobby ... ive also had a few experiences of rude couples just because i was a single guy ...tho most are very pleasant

By *iscotzMan  over a year ago

central

Single male complains there are too many single male profiles - that’s an interesting one!

Are you assuming that women and couples will be more interested in you if there were fewer men?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

I don’t understand these responses , maybe I’m confused , as with many groups in society, the behaviour of a few can influence what others think of the whole group , if people have a bad experience, maybe repeated from a certain group , they are likely to form a negative opinion of that group , be more cautious etc.

I would add that i have had experience of couples with fake profiles, I think they set them up just to be a pain .. it’s their weird hobby ... ive also had a few experiences of rude couples just because i was a single guy ...tho most are very pleasant "

I responded the way I did because most people who say it use it as an excuse to why they are having no luck on here and trying to say they are one of the nice one.

Most people get abuse at some point on here and it just makes the decent people stand out more.Yes fake profiles are a pain but most are pretty easy to spot. And like you said most on here are pleasant not rude or abusive. So for me no I don't judge others for the behaviour of a few who are rude.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's better for everyone to be able to get the most well matched people as friends and partners. More choice makes that an increased likelihood. Reduce men and other types of users will likely decrease too, due to the reduction in choice

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No one gives anyone else a bad name on here that's a cop out excuse .And is usually used in order to put others down and make themselves out to be better. It's also a very unappealing attitude to have.

I would add that i have had experience of couples with fake profiles, I think they set them up just to be a pain .. it’s their weird hobby ... ive also had a few experiences of rude couples just because i was a single guy ...tho most are very pleasant "

Many people in life are incapable of selling their own wares. They think that if they tell people often enough that they are genuine as opposed to others that will encourage those people to look favourably on them.

Just like those who like to apologise on behalf of a particular group for no apparent reason.

"On behalf of all men I'd like to apologise....." etc etc.

If you aren't guilty of the offence why apologise?

Genuine people don't need to tell anyone, it will be apparent to those who are interested.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Over the years I've been off and on the site, it's pretty easy to distinguish between potential play partners and those not interested in meeting.

If you are struggling OP maybe try and change your search criteria or profile before limiting others to suit your bias.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"I’m not blaming anyone just only saying more guys on here than real girls or couples

Site owners aren’t really bothered whose on it as long as they get their advertising revenue and enhanced membership income."

Possibly true? However I have to say that having tried other sites in the past this is the best value for money I've found and would recommend it to anyone. It's a shame as has already been commented on the amount of guys who make no effort and flood mailboxes with comments such as'hi'? Such a waste of everybody's time and speaking as part of an ex couple we just deleted without even looking. And from the comments I've seen on profiles It annoys lots of others too?

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Could just do what clubs do and make single male profiles have a mandatory double cost to create a profile, also no free membership for anyone and you have to verify yourself with a pic to make a profile.

That actually sounds pretty good to me?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Sorry OP, but no, the number of men should not be limited. They have the right to be here, same as you have the right to leave if your unhappy.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I'm not sure how you have come to the conclusion that some men are 'fake' on here. In which way? I can understand fake females and couples, usually a male but they are quite easy to spot.

As for charging males a 'small amount'? How much is a small amount? I disagree anyway. Those that suggest charging are welcome to go and join a paid site, there are plenty of them. Why did you join fab, a free site in the first place? Just join a paid site! It certainly doesn't improve your chances. I have used all types of swinging sites over the years and still find fab to be the best.

The only people, men that ruin for others are yourselves. No one can ruin anything for you, other than your own attitude and how you run your profile. If you aren't having any 'luck' consider what you can do to improve it.

newcatle

"I'm not sure how you have come to the conclusion that some men are 'fake' on here. In which way? I can understand fake females and couples, usually a male but they are quite easy to spot.

As for charging males a 'small amount'? How much is a small amount? I disagree anyway. Those that suggest charging are welcome to go and join a paid site, there are plenty of them. Why did you join fab, a free site in the first place? Just join a paid site! It certainly doesn't improve your chances. I have used all types of swinging sites over the years and still find fab to be the best.

The only people, men that ruin for others are yourselves. No one can ruin anything for you, other than your own attitude and how you run your profile. If you aren't having any 'luck' consider what you can do to improve it."

Think he was having a rattle out the pram moment

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"There's a fair number of 'fake' women here as well.. I've been contacted on several occasions by women who make it clear they want money off me first (I'm not that desperate).The world is full of fakes, don't worry about it.

Nice to hear that it's not just happening to me that the word cash for services rendered comes into the conversation. There must be some desperate guys on here if they are taking up the offers. "

I'm kind of glad that it's not my imagination about 'fake women ',but,like I said before 'don't worry about it '...this last year has shown that life's too short to worry about trivia.

Grow up

drogheda

Magic real people chatting

Whats the problem with that..close the door behind you when leaving

No it doesn't

These are just excuses,and very lame excuses at that"

newcatle

"Magic real people chatting "

Try sucking a cock.. I recommend it!!

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"Magic real people chatting

Try sucking a cock.. I recommend it!! "

i recommend it too

"There's a fair number of 'fake' women here as well.. I've been contacted on several occasions by women who make it clear they want money off me first (I'm not that desperate).The world is full of fakes, don't worry about it. "

I hope you report the profile

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

No it doesn't

These are just excuses,and very lame excuses at that"

Well said x

southwest

This sounds to me like someone’s not getting any! So decided to blame the ratios on here! Perhaps if people stopped putting self pitying updates on their profile they would be more attractive to others! Just a thought x

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

No one gives anyone else a bad name on here that's a cop out excuse .And is usually used in order to put others down and make themselves out to be better. It's also a very unappealing attitude to have."

What about a cull on a regular period , to keep the numbers down. In a human way of course

southwest

What about a cull on a regular period , to keep the numbers down. In a human way of course "

Who would this been benefitting though?