FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can't get verified

Can't get verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We've paid for the gold membership but can't see certain stuff. We've done the pic with username and date a few days ago but still haven't had the green tick.

Any advice???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You have a green flag

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

You get a green tick once you have met someone and they leave you a verification

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

We've paid for the gold membership but can't see certain stuff. We've done the pic with username and date a few days ago but still haven't had the green tick.

Any advice???"

Your gold membership will let you see as much as any other member,wether you are meet verified or not.

If there's a problem contact admin.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

What do you feel you're not seeing question mark with gold membership you get to upload extra pictures and view multiple cams if you like they can chat.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can also get cam verified to get the green tick x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi thanks and we have met up and they have left feed back but still can't access their feedback as no tick. My account still says not verified. I've tried the resend varification email and no email comes through. Beginning to think "oh well, no fun for us lol"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Hi thanks and we have met up and they have left feed back but still can't access their feedback as no tick. My account still says not verified. I've tried the resend varification email and no email comes through. Beginning to think "oh well, no fun for us lol" "

If you and the person you met have shared the same internet connection then they won't be able to veri you. Also you won't receive their veri if you are outside of each others message filters, ie are younger or older then the age you are looking for.

By *pankmaster GeneralMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi, I'm messaging on behalf if a female friend who opened up a profile, filled in all her details, and was then told she had to be photo-verified. A couple of days later she did this, 24 hours ago, and she still hasn't heard anything, and obviously can't get into her account to adjust anything she's done wrong! Put this post in last night, but it's disappeared! Can anyone throw any light on this?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

SHE will need to ask for help from the contact button

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Beginning to think "oh well, no fun for us lol" "
Can you clarify which site features you are missing out on because you're not meet verified? If there's a glitch, you'd have to contact Admin directly.

Belfast

She can't access her profile! She just sees the page telling her she needs to be photo-verified, and a line which says refresh this page to check, which she's been doing for over 24 hours now, but it just brings her back to the same page!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"She can't access her profile! She just sees the page telling her she needs to be photo-verified, and a line which says refresh this page to check, which she's been doing for over 24 hours now, but it just brings her back to the same page! "

That means she needs to upload a photo picture before she can access the page again. Happened to me before

Belfast

She has done that - twice, and got the same reply, that it has been submitted and will be completed soon!

Belfast

I'll tell her to do that again and see what happens!

Belfast

Well, she did submit it again, just under three hours ago, and still nothing! I understand the admin staff aren't always there, but nearly a day and a half to be photo-verified?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

She can still contact Admin through the contact button whether she is a member or not.