Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hiya and welcome xxxx

waves 2 the maddie's in here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... it's definitely mad lol ... currently having fun deleting fancy a fuk memos ... thanks for the welcome

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

" ... it's definitely mad lol ... currently having fun deleting fancy a fuk memos ... thanks for the welcome "

have always wondered - how many of those do single fems get a day.. does it die down after a while?

" ... it's definitely mad lol ... currently having fun deleting fancy a fuk memos ... thanks for the welcome

have always wondered - how many of those do single fems get a day.. does it die down after a while?"

today i've still got 120 unread memos lol

southampton

" ... it's definitely mad lol ... currently having fun deleting fancy a fuk memos ... thanks for the welcome

have always wondered - how many of those do single fems get a day.. does it die down after a while?

"

great god in heaven! and what fraction of those do you reckon are one line/cock pics/fancy a fuck, type messages?

great god in heaven! and what fraction of those do you reckon are one line/cock pics/fancy a fuck, type messages?"

well ... i start deleting the ones outside the age range ... go on to fancy a fuk ones, then the txtspk ... then the ones that just give me a number to say text me or a msn addy ... and usually get left with about 3 that have made an effort lol .... had on average 2-300 a day this week ... but i suppose it will die down ... cos most of the men on here will be blocked lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I am astounded. Obviously I know how bad the odds are on here, but I can't believe that the success rate is worth it.

You hear that spam email works because they can send millions out and only need a hundred-odd responses to make it worthwhile. But in order for the "wnt2fck" approach to be worth a try, there must be people who want that level of response!

southampton

"

I am astounded. Obviously I know how bad the odds are on here, but I can't believe that the success rate is worth it.

You hear that spam email works because they can send millions out and only need a hundred-odd responses to make it worthwhile. But in order for the "wnt2fck" approach to be worth a try, there must be people who want that level of response! "

i suppose if the guy is incredible then that would work with some? does that mean we all think we are gods gift?

dont answer that!

but don't all men secretly think they are gods gift lol ... see i suppose if i'd JUST had 3 fancy a fuk memos ... and i fancied a fuk, then they may have got somewhere, if after that first contact they had been able to string a sentence together .... but quite frankly, there just arent enough hours in the day to bother finding out .... so i just set my criteria for going through them .... funny when you delete without reading and they send you a snotty memo back though .... i do always try to reply to politeness even if its no, but to respond to everyone would take forever

i think maybe for some,single girls joining the site, the sheer quantity of mail would be quite overwhelming ... but it is kinda cool to get so much attention

so .. after all that ... anyone fancy a fuk?

aha ... have now come accross a different tactic ...

Where are you and when are you available to be dealt with? I have a task for you x

Reply quickly please or you will be slapped accordingly

Good manners too

Your Master xx

well i suppose ... he did say please lol ...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"so .. after all that ... anyone fancy a fuk? "

Oh all right then, since you put it so sexily...

cool will put the kettle on lol xx

Welcome aboard Hope you find what you seek!

thanks .... will try very hard

By *Pebble-Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

wow, well i got 212 messages in the first 6 hours on Fab, an average 100+ a day for weeks after and has now dwindled down to 10 ish aq day, till the fresh meet effect wore off,and that was without a pic!!

90% of the dick waving fuck me now cavemen do not actually read profiles.

its sad cos there are some amazing people here, i have been so lucky to find a few good ones but i'm sad to have missed out on others.

yeah with hindsight maybe i should have held off on the pic lol ... i had 800 in my first 48 hours ... although, hopefully now i've blocked most of the pillocks and met a few lovely people and converse with some others ... it will start to settle down lol

actually it may not be a secret but i quite like the caveman tactic ... but i much prefer intelligent cavemen that can string a sentence together ... and at least make out that it's a bit romantic ... even if its only for a few hours

» Add a new message to this topic