FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > London walks

London walks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any help looking for some amazing walks in London getting bored of all the walks I do in South London. Looking for some great buildings or nice homes to see. Hope your all well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r GLTMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Try Richmond Park Hampton Court Palace Bushy park. A great place to walk some amazing views across London.

Thanks I done Richmond Park. I need to go over to Hampton Court as I been down there for work but not just to walk about

By *jay76Man  over a year ago

ealing

There are plenty of walks available if you're happy to travel a little bit the grand Union canal walk is a good one and it's split into sections, as for houses your probably best researching to see which are open as many may be subject to covid restrictions I'd check the national trust website for ideas and guidance

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Any help looking for some amazing walks in London getting bored of all the walks I do in South London. Looking for some great buildings or nice homes to see. Hope your all well"
. Have you checked out London meet-up as they have various walking groups

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Get on YouTube and search out Joolz Guides. He walks around London pointing out the history of the area and any amusing stories. It’s not all 17 or 18th Century stuff, he’s done Beatles walks and Music tours around Camden etc..

The way he dresses is worth a view as well

Thanks I will have a look at that on YouTube

Thanks mate will have a little look.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

There are some downloadable city walks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found the Time Out Book of Country Walks very useful. Plenty of good walks in it of various lengths close to London.

There's a schedule in it so that you can turn up at certain times and meet other people with the book, also going on the walk. In fact, on the last one I went on, I met one of the authors who said they go on the walks frequently to make sure there are no changes in the directions.

» Add a new message to this topic