FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Need to breed

Need to breed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

newcastle

Any other men into chatting about breeding pussy? Lately I’ve had an overwhelming urge to impregnate a tight hole with my cream.

Any breeders out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man 30 weeks ago

Sunderland

Sounds good

By *ravelseekerMan 30 weeks ago

elgin

Love to breed! More the merrier

By *ntrigued888Woman 30 weeks ago

Beds

What does this term actually mean?

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Think about it for a minute..

Lovely figure btw x

By *ntrigued888Woman 29 weeks ago

Beds

Well, I know what it implies.

Is it as simple as that

Getting random women pregnant?

That's what sperm banks are for!

By *idden Gem69Woman 29 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Once u impregnate them do u stick around?

By *ester.jamesMan 29 weeks ago

birmingham

"Well, I know what it implies.

Is it as simple as that

That's what sperm banks are for!"

I think it’s more the kink of cumming inside for the guy. Not the child part

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

newcastle

"Well, I know what it implies.

Is it as simple as that

That's what sperm banks are for!

I think it’s more the kink of cumming inside for the guy. Not the child part

"

Exactly. The raw release of your sperm and knowing that they are going to be successful.

birmingham

But that doesn’t mean the woman has to keep it or can’t be on any sort of birth control

north lanarkshire

"But that doesn’t mean the woman has to keep it or can’t be on any sort of birth control "

Well he aint inpregnating them then if they are on the pill etc hes just having bareback sex

birmingham

"But that doesn’t mean the woman has to keep it or can’t be on any sort of birth control

Well he aint inpregnating them then if they are on the pill etc hes just having bareback sex"

I believe that’s the main attraction he has. The actual cumming inside being the guaranteed thing. Sorry just trying to help

north lanarkshire

"But that doesn’t mean the woman has to keep it or can’t be on any sort of birth control

Well he aint inpregnating them then if they are on the pill etc hes just having bareback sex

I believe that’s the main attraction he has. The actual cumming inside being the guaranteed thing. Sorry just trying to help "

I get that, not judging or shaming each to their own a just dont like the "impregnate" bit, end of the day a baby could be born just sounds cold, one term im not ok with

By *arren the doggerMan 29 weeks ago

willenhall

Bloody good job the CSA has been scrapped !! Don't give em ya proper names ffs !!.

By *ayd100Man 29 weeks ago

clitheroe

Wife got twins out of it

By *ack RusselMan 29 weeks ago

westport

"Wife got twins out of it "

Seriously?

clitheroe

Yes

north lanarkshire

"Wife got twins out of it "

By *arry monk40Man 29 weeks ago

Telford

I have some tales to tell

By *ovetowatchmywifeplymouthCouple 29 weeks ago

Kelly Bray

Please share or message us

By *avidiotMan 29 weeks ago

fife

I'm into breeding but from the receiving end haha

clitheroe

I'm all ears

By *niformed professionalMan 29 weeks ago

Exeter

Father of seven here

By *lex CoxMan 29 weeks ago

Porth

The thought of doing that is just totally hot for me, and Id like to watch for sure.

By *ovesknickersMan 29 weeks ago

send me location

Love to know someone was breeding my wife

By *ondonbloke01Man 29 weeks ago

Enfield

"I'm all ears"

I think he meant to cum in a pussy not the ears lol

By *oshtotty321Couple 29 weeks ago

Wakefield

Love to chat

By *dam779Man 29 weeks ago

somehwere

Horny

There's a lot of shock value BS around this. Any woman involved in this will be on some kind of birth control but will say not to maintain the potency of the kink. Cuming inside is of course hot, thats nature's way. But the sensible mind overrides it for 99pc of people, rightly so. Bringing kids into the world for the hell of it doesn't happen like people like to portray .. thankfully.

clitheroe

Do you think

By *ykinkyCouple 29 weeks ago

cleethorpes

It's a big kink of ours x

By *reengiantrabbitCouple 29 weeks ago

Burgess Hill

It’s a massive kink of mine (Sarah) but it will stay a fantasy

Hell yeah such a turn on inseminating hot woman

By *ovetowatchmywifeplymouthCouple 29 weeks ago

Kelly Bray

Please go on

By *ylonseeker2023Man 29 weeks ago

Harwich

This is a kink I just cannot understand.

Why would anyone get a kick out of having sex with the calculated risk of pregnancy?

What is to become of a child born under such circumstances?

Why would you do this to a kid ffs?

There are people who cannot conceive, people who go through IVF in order to possibly have a child and others get a kick out of risking what happens if they have an unprotected shag, really?!

Whilst my opinion will be unpopular by those who pursue this kick, hey, I know a young man who at 32 still wonders exactly who he is, ie "who is his father" as a result of his mother getting involved in a gangbang all these years ago.

I was privy to what went on as the woman was my then girlfriends sister.

Due to me having kept in touch with all I am the only one that knows of the events other than the now ashamed mother and his aunt (my girlfriend all those years back.)

He grew up with Mum, her husband who died in a motor accident when he was four or five and his brother that looks like his actual Dad but nothing like him. He realises himself that something seems amiss but there is a veil of silence as to who his real father is as the mother had no further contact with the guys who collectively banged her.

As for myself, am I going to tell him his father is one of seven or eight lads in a now long disbanded army unit, then serving in Germany.....

Yeah, on that note, "bang away" folks. This has nothing to do with Swinging in my mind but no doubt others will have their own perception of swinging.

Maybe I am missing something and as such I guess I should leave it at that and accept that others see life through a different prism to myself.

I already been bred 5 times lol.... hence mum bod! Love the feeling of cum pulsing in me with a heavy cummer

By *ylonseeker2023Man 29 weeks ago

Harwich

I believe that’s the main attraction he has. The actual cumming inside being the guaranteed thing. Sorry just trying to help

I get that, not judging or shaming each to their own a just dont like the "impregnate" bit, end of the day a baby could be born just sounds cold, one term im not ok with"

I am totally with you there. If you want to go bareback with a group of strangers you might never meet again, go ahead but to knowingly and purposely try to make a woman pregnant and then wash your penis and hads of it, err, no.

By *hiny-SinnersCouple 29 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Nope, not if the child is just considered a byproduct and not then cared for in a loving home. Pretty shameful really.

clitheroe

How do you know it wouldn't be, lots of kids grow up in a loving home but are abused from a young age

By *hiny-SinnersCouple 29 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"How do you know it wouldn't be, lots of kids grow up in a loving home but are abused from a young age "

What a weird reply, my comment was conditional on the first part, namely that they would be in a loving home.

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

newcastle

"This is a kink I just cannot understand.

Why would anyone get a kick out of having sex with the calculated risk of pregnancy?

There are people who cannot conceive, people who go through IVF in order to possibly have a child and others get a kick out of risking what happens if they have an unprotected shag, really?!

Whilst my opinion will be unpopular by those who pursue this kick, hey, I know a young man who at 32 still wonders exactly who he is, ie "who is his father" as a result of his mother getting involved in a gangbang all these years ago.

Due to me having kept in touch with all I am the only one that knows of the events other than the now ashamed mother and his aunt (my girlfriend all those years back.)

He grew up with Mum, her husband who died in a motor accident when he was four or five and his brother that looks like his actual Dad but nothing like him. He realises himself that something seems amiss but there is a veil of silence as to who his real father is as the mother had no further contact with the guys who collectively banged her.

As for myself, am I going to tell him his father is one of seven or eight lads in a now long disbanded army unit, then serving in Germany.....

Yeah, on that note, "bang away" folks. This has nothing to do with Swinging in my mind but no doubt others will have their own perception of swinging.

Maybe I am missing something and as such I guess I should leave it at that and accept that others see life through a different prism to myself. "

Maybe the father is the one with the biggest cock? They tend to shoot the most sperm.

north lanarkshire

"I already been bred 5 times lol.... hence mum bod! Love the feeling of cum pulsing in me with a heavy cummer"

This kind of comment loving the cum pulsing in you to then descibe having a child as "being bred" i just cant get my head around, its like ur babies are just kinks somthing thats an end product of men cumming up you.

clitheroe

Or the biggest wanker

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

newcastle

Anyone looking to breed now? Chat about it?

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"This is a kink I just cannot understand.

Maybe I am missing something and as such I guess I should leave it at that and accept that others see life through a different prism to myself. "

Long winded, but I totally agree. Wtf this has to do with swinging is going way over my head. Sperms make humans, with feelings.

Weird . . .and irresponsible in my opinion.

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

newcastle

Any lads looking to breed tonight?

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

My youngest is from a group breed. Im lucky im financially independant. She is as loved and taken care of just the same as my other 4 with a known dad and he sometimes take her out with his own too. She is happy thats all that matters.

Her cousin... product of a very new relationship that went sour when they found out they were expecting, dad now doesnt want to know as he has another family already... i dont think it matters how baby arrives and is made as long as they are happy, healthy and taken care of properly.

By *ildmanYorksMan 26 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Any lads looking to breed tonight? "

Why you asking? You got a woman that you want someone to breed?

By *rankie bricksMan 26 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I have thought and ideas

Anyone care to chat

By *ustagentMan 26 weeks ago

wa14

Remember if this goes wrong it will be the most expensive sh#g you will ever have

"My youngest is from a group breed. Im lucky im financially independant. She is as loved and taken care of just the same as my other 4 with a known dad and he sometimes take her out with his own too. She is happy thats all that matters.

Her cousin... product of a very new relationship that went sour when they found out they were expecting, dad now doesnt want to know as he has another family already... i dont think it matters how baby arrives and is made as long as they are happy, healthy and taken care of properly. "

Think we all wanna hear more about the group breeding ??

I don't.

Bringing a child into the world deliberately not having a clue who the father is or caring .. deranged. Use birth control.

By *lecom1Couple 26 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes its a kink we enjoy but no chance at her age and she has had a hysterectomy

Having a vasectomy makes this a great kink - I get to do it over and over again

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

newcastle

Bump.

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

newcastle

Bump

By *oeagle88 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

newcastle

Anyone else into this?

By *omblingFreeCouple 10 weeks ago

Llandybie

Ooh it's one of those block-a-weirdo threads. so handy!

By *penguy1969Man 10 weeks ago

North west

LOVE breeding

By *avid 50Man 10 weeks ago

kendal

Is it breeding, or just the desire for a good sex, I am a farmer and I see bulls serving cows and tups with the sheep, it’s a very quick process and although they enjoy it, it’s over quickly. I assume the people on this thread rather than breeding, they want long, satisfying sex, that achieves the aim of both partners,

Or perhaps it’s the desire for unprotected sex that has given the name “breeding” to this enjoyment.

Personally breeding was for my wife when we wanted children , now we just enjoy sex, I would love to know what other peoples thoughts are privately or on the forum

By *urves_ConnoisseurMan 10 weeks ago

Midlands

I do find the talk of it to be a huge turn on.. although in reality, on here at least, it would always remain fantasy talk and role playing.

By *ouplecu2015Couple 10 weeks ago

Reading

The idea of breed is a massive turn on but how many do in real?

By *ill37Man 10 weeks ago

cambridge

Mental I understand bareback sex and cumming inside a women but not use contraception at all is mad

By *ouplecu2015Couple 10 weeks ago

Reading

Yes breed

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Somebody on here asked me to I asked if they joking he said no he couldn't have kids cheaper than ivf freaked me out no thanks

» Add a new message to this topic