FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single guys and the bi/straight minefield.

Single guys and the bi/straight minefield.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is virtually impossible on here to get an introduction to people. I have no problem with meeting either single women or bi couples or men. But if I put bi on my profile, everyone seems to think I expect a dick involved, if I put straight, bi or cuck couples won't give you a sniff! I expect nothing apart from a casual introduction to begin with, the rest can be worked out later. For a swinging site I find people are very elitist on here. I'm starting to wonder why I'm bothering? Anyone else get this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

Maybe put something on your profile about playing straight/bi depending on who your with and what they want.

Might help might not.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Be what you want to be...rather than trying to tailor yourself to suit profiles that you want to meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It is virtually impossible on here to get an introduction to people. I have no problem with meeting either single women or bi couples or men. But if I put bi on my profile, everyone seems to think I expect a dick involved, if I put straight, bi or cuck couples won't give you a sniff! I expect nothing apart from a casual introduction to begin with, the rest can be worked out later. For a swinging site I find people are very elitist on here. I'm starting to wonder why I'm bothering? Anyone else get this? "

Are you bi? If you are put it then filter any messages as you go. Bi doesn't mean you're only after a cock, most read it that even meeting a straight couple the guy knows you'd be comfortable being in a bed with another guy eve if nothing happens with him and you (my experience anyway). But it also let's bi men know some mutual fun is on the cards if they want.

I'm bi and looks like just down road from you so hi

Bi doesn't imply you "expect" Dick involved,it implies you are bisexual and enjoy sexual encounters with both men and women.

Straight,on the other hand,means you don't do man on man sex.Straight means you enjoy sex with women only.

If you put straight on your profile,and enjoy sex with men,you are clearly deceiving those women and couples that are only interested in meeting straight men.

As that what you are asking? A way of deceiving folk?

Totally agree with the other responses be who you are...you also just recently joined. Once you meet a bi couple or singles you no doubt will get to meet people. Try a club with a bi night?

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

The more likely reason for not getting much attention is the demographic of the site users . We would guess there are 10 single guys very every genuine couple and 100 single guys for every genuine single female so as a newcomer single male you have a heck of a lot of competition out there and it will take time and patience to establish yourself.

Clubs are your best bet as there is more chance for your personality to win you some admirers then you can slowly build up a network of swinging friends .

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Get yourself to a social and mingle!

» Add a new message to this topic