FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need abit of help from the ladies on this one. I dont seem to be getting any luck. Ive take in to consideration everything from other forums about this, things like standing out and being polite and respectful. But it seems being a gentleman doesn't get you anywhere. Anyways can someone take a look at my profile and let me know where im going wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perseverance.

Nice pics and profile. All I can think is it could be your age and maybe the fact you smoke. Other than that I don’t know

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I agree, good profile, like your pics too, not sure what your status means. Everyone will tell you that you are one of many single guys. Maybe look for a social or club near you. Good luck

You should ask the successful men for advice, not us gals

Any advice for me please?

"Any advice for me please? "

Yeah, make your own thread so you can be focused on

Being a gentleman will get you everywhere. Never give up on that aspect of yourself.

The people that like us and us them dont get found overnight.

What do you focus on? Get in their minds, it’s the shortest way to their knickers.

Or so a friend told me.

You're a man

You're a regular guy

You might be doing nothing wrong

It can sometimes be purely a numbers thing

On the other hand, your messages might be boring

Your profile is a bit 'fabbing by numbers' in that it gets the basics across, but it lacks oomph

Do your messages follow a similar pattern

Have the people you message, read pretty much the same message ten times today already?

I don't have any concrete answers

If I did, I'd be a very rich man

My only advice ?

You're 25, go out with your mates and meet people, get to know girls away from here

There is no guarantees for anyone of a meet on here, so don't pin your hopes on it

You need outlets other than Fab

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Try some decent grammar and punctuation in your profile. That would help.

I think your pics and profile are good, you’ve got a good bod, and seem articulate.

Smoking and your age will rule you out for some, but there are plenty that it wouldn’t be.

Explaining why you cannot accommodate other than hotels would help to reduce the number of people making the assumption that you might be attached but not upfront about it.

After only 8 weeks here I would imagine it’s most like a case of not having a Fab presence yet. Think about how you can use the forum, the chat rooms and arranged socials to create your Fab presence.

Just enjoy the place and don’t expect too much too soon. You need to be visible amongst the large number of other men on the site.

By *rystaldenisonWoman  over a year ago

salisbury

can you travel to wiltshire :P and do you think you can keep up with me and miss katie kay (shes on here too) ?

Unless you are 7ft with a 10in cock and abs like conan the ugliest of women in here will say youre not their type. Its laughable m8. Some of them wouldnt get looked at sideways on the street yet in here they think theyre bad. Dont take it personal its just fab and the bitter women on here. Happy swinging an all hahah

"Unless you are 7ft with a 10in cock and abs like conan the ugliest of women in here will say youre not their type. Its laughable m8. Some of them wouldnt get looked at sideways on the street yet in here they think theyre bad. Dont take it personal its just fab and the bitter women on here. Happy swinging an all hahah"

Hahahahahaha what

That’s such a load of bullshit

[Removed by poster at 27/04/19 19:13:48]

"Nice pics and profile. All I can think is it could be your age and maybe the fact you smoke. Other than that I don’t know "

Thanks and as for me being quite young I've always been quite mature for my age. Plus I havent even had a cigarette in months I'm more of a social smoker.

"I agree, good profile, like your pics too, not sure what your status means. Everyone will tell you that you are one of many single guys. Maybe look for a social or club near you. Good luck "

Thankyou for the compliments I think I need to hit quest in Leeds it's just I'd rather go with someone as I've never been to a club before

"Being a gentleman will get you everywhere. Never give up on that aspect of yourself.

The people that like us and us them dont get found overnight. "

Its in my natute anyways the gentlemen in me will not be going anywhere anytime soon x

By *urved HunnyWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I think your pics and profile are great, it's pretty much all about the numbers I believe. The best way to get a start is to attend a club or two, I'm sure that will get you started, give it time xx

"You're a man

You're a regular guy

Your profile is a bit 'fabbing by numbers' in that it gets the basics across, but it lacks oomph

Have the people you message, read pretty much the same message ten times today already?

My only advice ?

You're 25, go out with your mates and meet people, get to know girls away from here

There is no guarantees for anyone of a meet on here, so don't pin your hopes on it

You need outlets other than Fab"

Cheers for the advice but the whole reason why I came on here was to find a woman who can keep up with me. I do go out and meet people and have fun outside of fab I'm not hoping to just meet through fab. I'm here for nsa fun and women that can keep up with me.

"Try some decent grammar and punctuation in your profile. That would help. "

Yeah my grammar isn't 100% acurate but on the other hand I'm not text talking. It could be alot worse lets just put it that way. Cheers though

"I think your pics and profile are good, you’ve got a good bod, and seem articulate.

Smoking and your age will rule you out for some, but there are plenty that it wouldn’t be.

Explaining why you cannot accommodate other than hotels would help to reduce the number of people making the assumption that you might be attached but not upfront about it.

After only 8 weeks here I would imagine it’s most like a case of not having a Fab presence yet. Think about how you can use the forum, the chat rooms and arranged socials to create your Fab presence.

Just enjoy the place and don’t expect too much too soon. You need to be visible amongst the large number of other men on the site.

"

I hear you and thanks for the advice. I think that's the best and most genuine answer from another male on here

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I ask that question a lot. I should know the answer I’ve been here three years lol.

"I ask that question a lot. I should know the answer I’ve been here three years lol. "

You've had some meets though right?

I think u sell yourself well in your profile + a gentleman they winners for me every time it all takes time you will find someone good things comes to those who wait as the saying goes

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes I have but I had not met anyone new for over a year until recently.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

As others have mentioned, profile well written, great pictures.

Personally speaking, the age and smoking thing along with facial hair, but that's just me.

Think you will be a big success soon.

"As others have mentioned, profile well written, great pictures.

Personally speaking, the age and smoking thing along with facial hair, but that's just me.

Think you will be a big success soon."

Thankyou but I don't know about being a big success haha

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

You have only been here 8 weeks...it takes at least 9 weeks

"You have only been here 8 weeks...it takes at least 9 weeks

"

Hahaha just one more week to wait

By *ivsouthladMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Unless you are 7ft with a 10in cock and abs like conan the ugliest of women in here will say youre not their type. Its laughable m8. Some of them wouldnt get looked at sideways on the street yet in here they think theyre bad. Dont take it personal its just fab and the bitter women on here. Happy swinging an all hahah

Hahahahahaha what

That’s such a load of bullshit "

Totally agree....I think your the bitter one here mate....I’m an average guy,no pix and a purposely shit profile,yet find getting a meet easy...... attitude and personality goes a long way

Im having the same issues, think it's an age and smoking thing but as someone else said it's a numbers thing too, I bet for every one woman there's probably 2-300 guys message them a day or something like that and the lady's probably get fed up after reading and replying after 100 or so. That's just my opinion on it anyway. Don't take it to heart.

liverpool

"Im having the same issues, think it's an age and smoking thing but as someone else said it's a numbers thing too, I bet for every one woman there's probably 2-300 guys message them a day or something like that and the lady's probably get fed up after reading and replying after 100 or so. That's just my opinion on it anyway. Don't take it to heart. "

What’s the age and the smoking thing??

"Im having the same issues, think it's an age and smoking thing but as someone else said it's a numbers thing too, I bet for every one woman there's probably 2-300 guys message them a day or something like that and the lady's probably get fed up after reading and replying after 100 or so. That's just my opinion on it anyway. Don't take it to heart.

What’s the age and the smoking thing??"

Not everyone smokes or wants to be with a smoker and the age thing I seem to find is either too old or too young....oh and im too short too lol 5'5" lol

"Unless you are 7ft with a 10in cock and abs like conan the ugliest of women in here will say youre not their type. Its laughable m8. Some of them wouldnt get looked at sideways on the street yet in here they think theyre bad. Dont take it personal its just fab and the bitter women on here. Happy swinging an all hahah

Hahahahahaha what

Totally agree....I think your the bitter one here mate....I’m an average guy,no pix and a purposely shit profile,yet find getting a meet easy...... attitude and personality goes a long way

"

Mate i think i need some pointers from you

liverpool

Tbh mate it’s probablt the height thing rather than anything else

"Im having the same issues, think it's an age and smoking thing but as someone else said it's a numbers thing too, I bet for every one woman there's probably 2-300 guys message them a day or something like that and the lady's probably get fed up after reading and replying after 100 or so. That's just my opinion on it anyway. Don't take it to heart. "

Yeah I get it dude I'm guessing its just a waiting game you have to be in it for the long run

liverpool

Hahahahahaha what

Mate i think i need some pointers from you"

I got forum banned for giving my advice a couple of days ago....it’s really not rocket science tho....have a personality,be yourself and that’s about it....treat fab like a big pub and you won’t go far wrong mate

"Tbh mate it’s probablt the height thing rather than anything else "

Probably....can't really do anything about it unless there's mistress who's got a rack in her dungeon to try and stretch me on

"Tbh mate it’s probablt the height thing rather than anything else

Probably....can't really do anything about it unless there's mistress who's got a rack in her dungeon to try and stretch me on "

I think me and _ivsouthlad can give you a hand with that

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I hate to say it but it's the jeans! Lol

liverpool

"I hate to say it but it's the jeans! Lol

"

I’m

Saying nothing lol

"I hate to say it but it's the jeans! Lol

"

Which jeans haha

We can’t see much wrong with you’re profile or pics, not our type due to smoking and beard

Not sure what you put in your messages but this is just some advice from what we receive.

Read the actual profile and take in what they are looking for, especially if they have a meet up. You’d be surprised how many guy message about attending your meet today when it’s actually a few days away.

Put in more than ‘wanna fuck?’ or ‘where’s the meet?’ In your first message. Also, if replying to a couple make it non gender specific until you know who you’re messaging, a straight guy messaging us saying ‘ I want to fuck you hard’ generally gets asked why they don’t put bi on their profile as S normally deals with the mail on here lol.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Unless you are 7ft with a 10in cock and abs like conan the ugliest of women in here will say youre not their type. Its laughable m8. Some of them wouldnt get looked at sideways on the street yet in here they think theyre bad. Dont take it personal its just fab and the bitter women on here. Happy swinging an all hahah"

Abject nonsense.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think your profile is great and you have a nice set of pics 8 weeks is nothing in fab terms for guys.

Keep an eye on your local updates and look for people looking for a guy like you.

Put status updates regularly to get yourself on the local updates.

Look into going to an organised social.

Go on cam ask someone to veri you that way.

Stick with it, a bit young guy like you will be popular on here I reckon

"We can’t see much wrong with you’re profile or pics, not our type due to smoking and beard

Not sure what you put in your messages but this is just some advice from what we receive.

Read the actual profile and take in what they are looking for, especially if they have a meet up. You’d be surprised how many guy message about attending your meet today when it’s actually a few days away.

Put in more than ‘wanna fuck?’ or ‘where’s the meet?’ In your first message. Also, if replying to a couple make it non gender specific until you know who you’re messaging, a straight guy messaging us saying ‘ I want to fuck you hard’ generally gets asked why they don’t put bi on their profile as S normally deals with the mail on here lol.

"

Appreciate the advice thanks. When it comes to messaging I never just send a one liner I can understand how unappealing and immature than can be. But after all the advice on here which has been great I think I'm starting to see where I'm going wrong

"I think your profile is great and you have a nice set of pics 8 weeks is nothing in fab terms for guys.

Keep an eye on your local updates and look for people looking for a guy like you.

Stick with it, a bit young guy like you will be popular on here I reckon "

Thankyou for your kind words they're really uplifting, you sound so genuine. I appreciate the advive and I'm starting to see where I'm going wrong. Its a stand you can't webcam through your phone it would make it alot easier but your right I do need to get verified x

By *baistian1Man  over a year ago

Castlerea

that seems like sound advice, I've met some really nice people through poly connections but it took a while. It's also about who you message, make sure they are around now and that you aren't cold messaging people who haven't been online in ages etc.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I think your profile is great and you have a nice set of pics 8 weeks is nothing in fab terms for guys.

Thankyou for your kind words they're really uplifting, you sound so genuine. I appreciate the advive and I'm starting to see where I'm going wrong. Its a stand you can't webcam through your phone it would make it alot easier but your right I do need to get verified x"

Being verified obviously guarantee anything but it does help a bit.

I meant hot btw

Just chill out and take it for what it is

If you are looking to shag loads of women, different one each weekend then this probably isn't the place to be, or at least your best not relying on this site as your only source

And Id advise you stop smoking, it's really bad for you and will cut your life short

Maybe lower your standards to get that bonk ?

"What do you focus on? Get in their minds, it’s the shortest way to their knickers.

Or so a friend told me."

Couldn't agree more! Try to be interesting and pick on something on their profile that appeals?

You've got to stand out in more ways than just looks, there's a lot of hot guys on here(Alas not including myself there!) However I'm an old hand here( and even older on the planet!) So don't do to bad for attention.) Remember it's a buyers market for the girls so play nicely..

By *adboy1Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Just be nice, be respectful and be patient the right one will come along

Thankyou for your kind words they're really uplifting, you sound so genuine. I appreciate the advive and I'm starting to see where I'm going wrong. Its a stand you can't webcam through your phone it would make it alot easier but your right I do need to get verified x

Being verified obviously guarantee anything but it does help a bit.

I meant hot btw "

I know it didn't garuntee anything but it just helps people to know your a genuine person. Cheers

And lads i have read everything you've said and taken mental notes. A big thankyou to everyone for their advice hopefully I'll have better luck this time round

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

How do you call someone "thick" in a good way OP?

Being a gentleman doesn't get you anywhere?

Depends where you're off to, OP.

Great profile status.

"How do you call someone "thick" in a good way OP?"

I like a thick curvy woman basically a big woman and I don't see anything wrong with calling someone thick I don't say it to spite them. Its a compliment, besides if someone called me skinny I'd be like thanks I wouldn't take offence to it

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"How do you call someone "thick" in a good way OP?

I like a thick curvy woman basically a big woman and I don't see anything wrong with calling someone thick I don't say it to spite them. Its a compliment, besides if someone called me skinny I'd be like thanks I wouldn't take offence to it"

So not thick as in unintelligent then?

"How do you call someone "thick" in a good way OP?

I like a thick curvy woman basically a big woman and I don't see anything wrong with calling someone thick I don't say it to spite them. Its a compliment, besides if someone called me skinny I'd be like thanks I wouldn't take offence to it

So not thick as in unintelligent then?"

No lol not at all I meant thick as in curvy

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"You're a man

You're a regular guy

My only advice ?

Cheers for the advice but the whole reason why I came on here was to find a woman who can keep up with me. I do go out and meet people and have fun outside of fab I'm not hoping to just meet through fab. I'm here for nsa fun and women that can keep up with me. "

Boasting isn't going to help your cause at all, quite the reverse!

"You're a man

You're a regular guy

My only advice ?

Cheers for the advice but the whole reason why I came on here was to find a woman who can keep up with me. I do go out and meet people and have fun outside of fab I'm not hoping to just meet through fab. I'm here for nsa fun and women that can keep up with me.

Boasting isn't going to help your cause at all, quite the reverse! "

Im not boasting at all mate just merely stating

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello Op.

First thing that stands out is your status. Please remember that your status is visible to other users whenever you pop up in a search, so a negative one is never really going to help attract people. Having read the thread above, I think I see where you are coming from regarding your use of the word thick, but we have never heard of it being used in that context and it appears from the posters above that they haven't either.

Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice, but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs. Messages that begin along the lines of 'I know i don't meet your profile but...' show that you know you are wasting their time, and don't care.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. If we ignore your current status, the rest of your profile is quite pleasant, and I'm guessing that some rewriting has occurred since you started this thread. The pics are fine. A face pic would be better, but as long as you have one to send then that will satisfy most people.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too. Then get off the site and meet people socially or try a club.

Good luck.

"Hello Op.

First thing that stands out is your status. Please remember that your status is visible to other users whenever you pop up in a search, so a negative one is never really going to help attract people. Having read the thread above, I think I see where you are coming from regarding your use of the word thick, but we have never heard of it being used in that context and it appears from the posters above that they haven't either.

Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice, but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs. Messages that begin along the lines of 'I know i don't meet your profile but...' show that you know you are wasting their time, and don't care.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. If we ignore your current status, the rest of your profile is quite pleasant, and I'm guessing that some rewriting has occurred since you started this thread. The pics are fine. A face pic would be better, but as long as you have one to send then that will satisfy most people.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too. Then get off the site and meet people socially or try a club.

Good luck."

Thankyou for the advice much appreciated. As for the word thick I think I'm going to stick to curvy haha. I didn't know you could refine the search to match what age ranges other people want so thats a great help I'll try that. My profile has been chopped and changed a little since before I started this forum and a face picture is available upon request. Once again thankyou for the advice I have taken it on board x

You've been here 9 weeks OP.

That's nothing.

Most guys don't get their first meet until they've been here at least six months. Some fair better, others not so.

Don't be so impatient.

Ask yourself what your expectations of fab were when you joined.

Did you assume that because it's a swingers site, that you'd be fighting off the ladies with a shitty stick within five minutes of joining?

The ratio of men to women on here is upwards of 100 to 1. Yes, it really is THAT high. In fact single men massively outnumber couples too.

This means that couples and women can be extremely selective when it comes to us single men - and they are often also inundated with offers.

Are you actively messaging people, or sitting back waiting for them to seek you out - in which case, prepare yourself for a very long wait.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice, but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs. Messages that begin along the lines of 'I know i don't meet your profile but...' show that you know you are wasting their time, and don't care."

Followed by:

"thankyou for the advice I have taken it on board x "

Judging by our inbox, you haven't

"Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice, but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs. Messages that begin along the lines of 'I know i don't meet your profile but...' show that you know you are wasting their time, and don't care.

Followed by:

thankyou for the advice I have taken it on board x

Judging by our inbox, you haven't "

That was sent before you gave the advice. Sorry

By *thena400Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Try some decent grammar and punctuation in your profile. That would help.

Yeah my grammar isn't 100% acurate but on the other hand I'm not text talking. It could be alot worse lets just put it that way. Cheers though"

It can always be worse, yes. If you want it to be better, which I thought was why you’re here asking for advice, then maybe be mindful of spellchecking. Also: men here can give you insights, but if you are hoping to meet women, then we can also give you insights into how men can stand out to us. I suggest that, plus spellchecking your profile, change your profile photo to the tuxedo image. You say you’re a gentleman, that’s a nice photo, and few men here have tux pictures. Happy Fabbing.

"Try some decent grammar and punctuation in your profile. That would help.

Yeah my grammar isn't 100% acurate but on the other hand I'm not text talking. It could be alot worse lets just put it that way. Cheers though

It can always be worse, yes. If you want it to be better, which I thought was why you’re here asking for advice, then maybe be mindful of spellchecking. Also: men here can give you insights, but if you are hoping to meet women, then we can also give you insights into how men can stand out to us. I suggest that, plus spellchecking your profile, change your profile photo to the tuxedo image. You say you’re a gentleman, that’s a nice photo, and few men here have tux pictures. Happy Fabbing."

Will get that profile photo changed. Thanks for the advice x

Be yourself, and if you find a lady you like, try and message her when she is online. Gives you a little bit better chance of your message being read.

Well that's worked for me, as far as getting replys. Then it's about face pics and if you are both interested enough to meet for a coffee or something.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. Your profile is fine, but you need to tidy up some grammar errors (ie., a few punctuation mistakes) which to some people, would be a minus point.

You honestly say why you don't accommodate, but that can be off putting for some, as are hotel meets too.

Good pics but a facial pic goes down well too.

My advice would be to get to Socials or at clubs as well as getting involved in the Forums. It's always about getting noticed.

Good luck.

Your profile looks fine to me. Your pics are good and you've actually bothered to write something in your bio.

Age may be playing a part, but nothing you can do about that. I think perseverance and patience are all that's needed.

"OP. Your profile is fine, but you need to tidy up some grammar errors (ie., a few punctuation mistakes) which to some people, would be a minus point.

You honestly say why you don't accommodate, but that can be off putting for some, as are hotel meets too.

Good pics but a facial pic goes down well too.

My advice would be to get to Socials or at clubs as well as getting involved in the Forums. It's always about getting noticed.

Good luck."

Thankyou for the advice I will look at then grammar errors.

"Your profile looks fine to me. Your pics are good and you've actually bothered to write something in your bio.

Age may be playing a part, but nothing you can do about that. I think perseverance and patience are all that's needed.

"

Thankyou and I'm guessing the age does play a big part in me not having much success. But I'm working on it.

You're not doing anything wrong that I can see!

I have a suggestion though...get yourself to a club night, chat, be sociable and get yourself verified (doesn't need to be from playing). That will boost the interest for sure, verifications are often important for us ladies.

Good luck op...I'm sure you'll be loving fab soon enough!

Side note....nice arse!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You're not doing anything wrong that I can see!

I have a suggestion though...get yourself to a club night, chat, be sociable and get yourself verified (doesn't need to be from playing). That will boost the interest for sure, verifications are often important for us ladies.

Good luck op...I'm sure you'll be loving fab soon enough!

Side note....nice arse! "

This. All looks fine OP, just have a little patience. Good luck to you. xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, patience is the way forward. You could have just posted that here.

I've been waiting 2 years and still no meet. Although I do believe if I had been to a club I'd have lots by now

"Need abit of help from the ladies on this one. I dont seem to be getting any luck. Ive take in to consideration everything from other forums about this, things like standing out and being polite and respectful. But it seems being a gentleman doesn't get you anywhere. Anyways can someone take a look at my profile and let me know where im going wrong."

You'll be told, persever, stand out , go to some socials, join in the forums etc , but if you don't get any traffic to your profile, they can't see how good it is. I found after a few months you get lumped in with the time wasters cos you don't have any veri's. In reality there are very few couples or singles actually looking for us in the 1st place and we fall in the 90 pc of membership .

"Need abit of help from the ladies on this one. I dont seem to be getting any luck. Ive take in to consideration everything from other forums about this, things like standing out and being polite and respectful. But it seems being a gentleman doesn't get you anywhere. Anyways can someone take a look at my profile and let me know where im going wrong.

You'll be told, persever, stand out , go to some socials, join in the forums etc , but if you don't get any traffic to your profile, they can't see how good it is. I found after a few months you get lumped in with the time wasters cos you don't have any veri's. In reality there are very few couples or singles actually looking for us in the 1st place and we fall in the 90 pc of membership . "

Yep I've been told perseverance a few times now and I have started some forums and joined in on some others. Cheers for the advive hopefully I'll have some more luck

» Add a new message to this topic