FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single females for threesomes

Single females for threesomes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plforfunxyx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crewe

Are there many single females out there that have met couples for threesomes.

Or couples that have managed to meet a single female for threesome fun, from this site? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met a couple yesterday for a threesome. My first ffm. Hopefully not the last!

By *ottpair243Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

We have! There are many single females around but it can be a task to get those who are attracted to both persons in a couple or who are genuinely interested in meeting at all! It may be good to go to some of the planned socials/events on here and see if you meet someone there and arrange afterwards.

We have been told also that single females can feel bombarded or that couples can be pushy etc which make them apprehensive to respond or want to meet! The right ones do show up eventually though...but patience is definitely required! X

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We have but not from this site. Generally ladies we know or have met on our travels

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I have but they have been couples I met in the real world rather than on here.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Are there many single females out there that have met couples for threesomes.

Or couples that have managed to meet a single female for threesome fun, from this site? x"

We've had some luck. Clubs seem to be the best place to go though. Single ladies on here are pretty inundated with messages from what we've been told.

Crewe

Did you get chatting on here?

Females don’t seem to chat or post meets x

"

Females don’t seem to chat or post meets x"

I posted a meet.

I have in the past, had some great experience and some where the other woman was clearly only there for the guy, only pretending to be bi/curious. Those are the ones who are like 'I will put up with you touching me, but I am not going to touch you! I only met you because my guy would not shut up about wanting mff/he wanted to fuck another woman etc'. This is the attitude I was getting a lot, despite being assured during chatting that the woman is 'very bi, just didn't have much (read: any) experience yet'. I am choosing now not to meet couples unless it happens by chance, in a club.

Darlington

"I have in the past, had some great experience and some where the other woman was clearly only there for the guy, only pretending to be bi/curious. Those are the ones who are like 'I will put up with you touching me, but I am not going to touch you! I only met you because my guy would not shut up about wanting mff/he wanted to fuck another woman etc'. This is the attitude I was getting a lot, despite being assured during chatting that the woman is 'very bi, just didn't have much (read: any) experience yet'. I am choosing now not to meet couples unless it happens by chance, in a club. "

This is one of the reasons we went pretty open with our photos. If we ever do meet a lady through fab again (and I hope we do), I would hope from looking at our photos she would realise I'm not doing this for my hubby. If anything I introduced him to scene (not that hes complaining lol).

But yeah...we can appreciate the position some single ladies on here are in.

Me and my FWB (22,F) are looking for a someone to join us.

"I have in the past, had some great experience and some where the other woman was clearly only there for the guy, only pretending to be bi/curious. Those are the ones who are like 'I will put up with you touching me, but I am not going to touch you! I only met you because my guy would not shut up about wanting mff/he wanted to fuck another woman etc'. This is the attitude I was getting a lot, despite being assured during chatting that the woman is 'very bi, just didn't have much (read: any) experience yet'. I am choosing now not to meet couples unless it happens by chance, in a club. "

I totally agree with this. I'm a single bi female and really enjoy playing with couples but in my experience some lack etiquette, want a women to eat out the woman whilst he watches and lots of other things that aren't reciprocal.

I love playing with couples but only when it's right!!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We have only met single ladies for FFM in clubs never from fab and my wife is genuinely Bi-sexual. F

What we do find is more common is a lot of couples meet for female play then soft swap. I.e 2 couples meet the guys sit back whilst the 2 ladies have fun together then after the guys join in but in terms of full sex that only happens with their own partner. This can be good fun as there can be touching, oral cross over just not full sex.

We are a same room full swap couple so meeting and playing with another full swap couple with bi fems is ideal for us.

I totally understand single women not wanting to meet those couples where the female clearly isn't really bi and is just doing it for her partners benefit whist he either sits and watches or wants to play with the single fem as well. There's a lot of inexperienced couples come to fab to try and specifically find this.

KJ x

"I totally understand single women not wanting to meet those couples where the female clearly isn't really bi and is just doing it for her partners benefit whist he either sits and watches or wants to play with the single fem as well. There's a lot of inexperienced couples come to fab to try and specifically find this.

KJ x "

I absolutely don't mind inexperienced couples who want to try some MFF, as long as they are open about being inexperienced. We were all inexperienced once. It's the deception when the couple states the woman is 'very bi', but when you chat with them more, or when you meet, it turns out it was all a lie. That's the annoying bit.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

There most certainly are. We have met a few.

And hoping to meet a few more this year.

Good luck in your search OP I hope you find what you're looking for.

Jo.Xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've met some lovely couples.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We have meet single ladies on here but usually clubs or parties are better

I’m looking for a female to join my FWB too

And my god it’s hard to find someone

Crewe

I’m sorry this has been your experience, these people who pretend that their partners are truly bi are spoiling it for others who are genuine. Sounds like they are only going to ruin the relationship they have, that is if they have one in the first place.

I wonder what can be done to put the few females looking for a meet at ease. Or prove to them the female half is genuinely bi!?

One problem is getting a female to join you both, then then another would be to get some photos to show the female half is bi, as this would also be difficult to get agreement x

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

I had this experience too. She was happy for me to touch and kiss her but wouldn’t reciprocate. It’s very disappointing. Now if I meet couples I need to know that the female is fully onboard with the whole thing.

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

"I have in the past, had some great experience and some where the other woman was clearly only there for the guy, only pretending to be bi/curious. Those are the ones who are like 'I will put up with you touching me, but I am not going to touch you! I only met you because my guy would not shut up about wanting mff/he wanted to fuck another woman etc'. This is the attitude I was getting a lot, despite being assured during chatting that the woman is 'very bi, just didn't have much (read: any) experience yet'. I am choosing now not to meet couples unless it happens by chance, in a club.

This is one of the reasons we went pretty open with our photos. If we ever do meet a lady through fab again (and I hope we do), I would hope from looking at our photos she would realise I'm not doing this for my hubby. If anything I introduced him to scene (not that hes complaining lol).

But yeah...we can appreciate the position some single ladies on here are in.

"

Love your pics. Very sexy! X

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

I'm very up for it! Unfortunately I get very few messages from couples who would be suitable. This might be because my profile is a couple's profile so it might put them off. I understand that there are apparently lots of men online who pretend to have a female partner who never shows up lolll

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’m yet to meet a couple, but this is something I would really like to do. Very much into women but I don’t have much experience. X

Or couples that have managed to meet a single female for threesome fun, from this site? x"

Yepp, I've met couples for threesomes. But only in a club.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Our first meet was ffm, although hubby doesn’t play with the other woman.

"

She was happy for me to touch and kiss her but wouldn’t reciprocate. It’s very disappointing. "

This is exactly where my better half is at in her stage if curiousness. She wants to meet women alone and would like to try settle those urges but has no idea whether she can go through with it.

She is very upfront about this with anyone she chats to and it's a huge stumbling block. She gets it, no one wants inexperienced but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

I have but its rare....

Like someone said above, its two ppl we have to be attracted to!

"I have but its rare....

Like someone said above, its two ppl we have to be attracted to! "

Forgot to say..... Both m/f would have to play as a threesome, otherwise that's an awkward scenario for me.

Surprising how much the single fem is used for the male fantasy

Although I am part of a couple, there has been a few times we've arranged to meet other "Bi-Fem couples" and its become clear very quickly the female is not actually Bi, it makes me feel very awkward, it actually makes me mad, its dishonest and a waste of our time, so we are very weary now

Mrs

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

It’s something we’re discussing at the moment but want to meet a predominately straight girl to get to know, take out on dates and join us but not the typical fantasy with the guy watching two girls play.

Yes we have and she is a good friend now and we go to clubs together

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Or couples that have managed to meet a single female for threesome fun, from this site? x

Our first meet was ffm, although hubby doesn’t play with the other woman. "

If the hubby doesn't play with the other woman what does he do?

Does he stay in a seperate room respectfully and allow the ladies to play together in peace?

Or

Does he expect to sit there and watch you and the other lady play? If so you may be fine with that but many single women hate been used like a performing monkey for the husband's viewing pleasure. Not saying you are looking for this of course I'm just explaining a lot of single women get put off couples in general because of those who look for this.

KJ x

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Does he stay in a seperate room respectfully and allow the ladies to play together in peace?

Or

Does he expect to sit there and watch you and the other lady play? If so you may be fine with that but many single women hate been used like a performing monkey for the husband's viewing pleasure. Not saying you are looking for this of course I'm just explaining a lot of single women get put off couples in general because of those who look for this.

KJ x "

Agree, I'm not a floor show, I don't perform to an audience.

Cebu City

Or

KJ x "

We sometimes meet couples where it becomes obvious fairly quickly the guy is just going along with his wife who’s really just after ff play. They generally say things like they enjoy watching their wives with another women, but we can read them well, body language, mannerisms etc these are usually submissive guys doing as they are told. Can’t think of worse possible meet

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We really want to find a single female to join us. On the occasion we have had messages to meet we haven't had a babysitter!

As a couple we are so wary of fake accounts, I can only imagine it's much worse on here as a single female. X

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"We have! There are many single females around but it can be a task to get those who are attracted to both persons in a couple or who are genuinely interested in meeting at all! It may be good to go to some of the planned socials/events on here and see if you meet someone there and arrange afterwards.

We have been told also that single females can feel bombarded or that couples can be pushy etc which make them apprehensive to respond or want to meet! The right ones do show up eventually though...but patience is definitely required! X"

I'm here just to meet couples at present, but it can be hard to establish a connection and attraction with both parties.

The dynamics of the couple are important to me, as are similar desires and fantasies.

Unfortunately Ive come across some super pushy male halves, and those who've broken limits when mid play, so it's very rare I meet privately anymore, and find bumping into couples at clubs works well for me.

I'd love to find the right couple to join on a regular basis.

Crewe

Thanks for all your reply’s everyone, we appreciate seeing everyone’s views. It gives an idea of how people are thinking and why x

By *orcha34Woman  over a year ago

southern France

Just to add, I am a single Bi female, love MFF but only if the other lady is really bi as well... not always easy!

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

All of our meets as a couple (we've both been on here as singles) have been with bi women - that's what we were/are looking for.

There have been a few time-wasters who did exactly that and never met, but that's the same with everything.

By *ltra72Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I had one with a lovely couple. You should of seen the look on their faces when I let my dress drop to the floor and my cock fell out. Haha

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We find it’s more a right place, right time, right person.

Usually when at a club.

Happens all the time. We have an amazing lady that we spend most weekends with. All thanks to this site.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Our first meet was ffm, although hubby doesn’t play with the other woman. "

I wouldn't bother playing then as a woman.

By *rixie67Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 12:14:48]

By *rixie67Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We are looking for a single lady. Someone we can become friends with and hopefully meet up regular. I myself am bisexual ( the female of the couple). We message lots of ladies whi say they are looking for couples. Most dont even reply which I understand as they get inundated with messages but it's the ones that start chatting, then just disappear or plan to meet and then dont turn up. Wondering if this us the right site for us? Thinking if clubs will be the better option? What do people think? And can anyone recommend a good club? We are in the north west x x

Honestly every single female I’ve tried speaking to for just FF fun has turned out to be a blagger. So I don’t arrange meets on here anymore. Here for the chat and social side nowadays

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 18:35:19]

Worcester

Honestly every single female I’ve tried speaking to for just FF fun has turned out to be a blagger. So I don’t arrange meets on here anymore. Here for the chat and social side nowadays "

I (Mrs M) went on a search for a fem who is looking for a female.

100% of the profiles that came up had only had meets with men

I'm looking to meet couples but it's hard work.

Mrs

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 19:26:50]

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I love the mff dynamic and have met through here and group socials. Also mffm with a play partner

Hahahaha what. ? What's a single female?

By *oodledoodle1974Woman  over a year ago

rochford

Im a single 45 yr old lady looking for secure couples for fun

I cannot accommodate

So would prefer clubs

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

Love pop up for a perv love a ffm or straight couple mmf

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I started out as a unicorn and my first few experiences were in clubs rather than through Fab. Navigating on Fab as a lone woman interested in mff can be a bit of a minefield. As prev posters have said, it seems often that one or the other partner in a couple really wants the experience but one is just playing along for the other's pleasure - which is admirable if you are *genuinely* happy with that but I'd say that so many people aren't, and consequently it eats away at the solidity of that relationship. That's never an mff situation I'd want to be in. If you're on here with a partner then you have to be totally solid with what you both want and know that your partner 100% comes first in any situation you're in. There are genuine women out here though looking for mff experiences, so just be honest, and maybe try clubs & socials first.

By *edditchCouple8077Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Same with us.ffm is another our fantasy.

I would like to try with woman (love kiss and touch them cause nobody kiss better ant skin is so soft and gentle)

Still not sure how far i can go with her,but she need to be ready for us both as have fantasy with her and hubby.

Want see his reaction when he play and i look deep into his eyes but so hard to find it...

Being a genuine card carrying bisexual woman, I've found the FFM dynamic on fab getting old really quickly. Which is a shame as when a FFM is good it's really good

I've found you are often included to perform and entertain both partners. Men want to be titilated by seeing two women interact;where as women are happy to lie there and get entertained by another woman without returning the favour.

There are exceptions, but they are few and far between. I now understand why gay women are so fed up of "bi curious, bisexual" women.

Humph!

Ffm isn't even a fantasy for us, I (mrs) am fully Bi, so of course it's my preference to play like that. I meet ladies on my own for ff naughtiness, my husband doesn't mind if he is involved or not. I really feel sorry for the single Bi ladies who are looking for genuine meets with couples!!!

"Ffm isn't even a fantasy for us, I (mrs) am fully Bi, so of course it's my preference to play like that. I meet ladies on my own for ff naughtiness, my husband doesn't mind if he is involved or not. I really feel sorry for the single Bi ladies who are looking for genuine meets with couples!!! "

It can be a real pain. When it works though it's great fun, and one of my favourite ways to play as you get double the fun. Love it when everyone feels included and aroused

Absolutely, its picking your way through the genuine Bi females that's the trouble, but as you say when it's good its amazing

By *ambon2015Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

We’ve been very lucky to meet 2 ladies off this site, we would have loved to have met more but unfortunately we have been lead up so many blind alleys it’s untrue. We are thankful for the meets we have had though, good times!

We’ve met a few off this site, a few at clubs, some on our travels and one in random every day life. There are definitely single women out there looking to meet couples. We met one off this site who we are planning to meet up for a repeat night.

That being said, in our personal experience, a 4 way swap or a 3some with a guy can be just as good. Couples particularly new to the lifestyle seem to get hung up on the finding a woman for a 3some thing. We’ve had great 3somes and not so good 3somes. We like the social side a lot also so for us we need that connection in order to play

Social side and spark often seems more important in a threesome or indeed a foursome dynamic in my opinion.

Especially as a single person entering another couples relationship and dynamic.

Some couples don't consider the impact that introducing a other person into their sex life will have.

We've met from here yes and would like to meet more, but it's not easy at all find these lovely ladies

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

Females don’t seem to chat or post meets x"

I've played with couples in clubs but I'm not interested in meeting couples solely from fab.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I know a lovely lady on here that meets couples.

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

This is something we want to graduate to eventually. right now, we're on single men. and looking to meet a couple soon.

I think two women is a lot. for both myself and the wife, she is new to exploring this side of herself and to be honest, I can just about handle her! let alone another woman! so when the time is right, with the right person.. we'd be down to clown. but not in a rush for it.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m willing to meet couples, well I have met couples but they were FWB couples not actual partners/husband and wife. And those meets were great, and I’d happily do it again. But I find “real” couples are a minefield on here. Quite often they’re new to swinging and looking to “experiment”, or I get the distinct impression that the man is the driving force and the woman is only going along with it to keep him happy (that’s if she’s even involved or exists at all, but that’s another story). Too many couples list the woman as bi-curious and state that she wants to “explore”, “experiment”, “try a woman” - those are major no-nos for me. I have no desire to be someone’s experiment or private live action porno (which is what the man usually wants). I very much enjoy FFMs, but I find it hard to find couples whose wishes line up with mine.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

As the female half of a couple, I've found it a real struggle to find someone to join us - even though it is for my own selfish pleasure... That said, my other half would be turned on by watching!

He's most certainly not the 'driver', doesn't ever use Fab (only when I want to show him who has caught my eye...) but I just want to share the experience with him.

We went to a social and got chatting to a lovely couple with a view to meeting this weekend actually (quite obviously that hasn't happened!) so this seems to be the way to go. That said - I'll be carrying on browsing (perving ) on here to hopefully meet someone this way too!

Cebu City

We had a couple of accidental threesomes with girls but the elusive single female to take on a date and seduce seems even more elusive for us as we want a predominately straight MFF where Mr dominates both girls. So probably something that will stay a fantasy for a long time

By *irl4girlzWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

As a single bi female, my ideal scenario is to meet a couple who also meet alone. I'd love to be able to meet up with both together but also if one is unable to meet then I could still meet the other half. A real fwb type of friendship. Very very hard to find though!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It’s a minefield isn’t it!

Crewe

Thanks for all your replies.

We’re getting that females a reluctant as they have had bad experiences, where females are not that interested in the girl on girl.

Soph loves girl on girl, so if there are any female readers that are interested please contact us. We are willing to meet in clubs if it makes it any better x

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We have met and played with some wonderful ladies from here. I think a lot of the problem is, everyone has different wants and expectations of ffm. Personally, we avoid any ladies who mention ffm and fantasy in the same sentence. Gem is happy to play with inexperienced ladies, we all start somewhere, but she doesn't want to be someone's experiment. Most single ladies will probably feel that even harder with couples

We'd love a MFF but doesn't seem to be many ladies down our way

By *ete51Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Looking for threesome with two ladies.want experience it.

When my wife gave up , our threesomes & foursomes ceased unfortunately!!

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We had an mff last Saturday,we find it is best to get to know single women at clubs

Interesting comments

By *issChief 200Woman  over a year ago

South West

Yes Ive joined couples in the past before Covid obviously for a FFM threesome. Lots of fun & a better dynamic than 3 single people

Darlington

We'd love a regular female friend. Not that many active female accounts in our area that would be willing to join a couple on their own it seems. Many want to bring their partners along (which in that case, yeah, we meet couples so why not have a couples account?)

Will see what happens when we start going to clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic