FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi couples, single men

Bi couples, single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osBeautifuks OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Dublin City

So this has been a bit of recurring theme/issue for us and other bi couples. Single men will swear up and down that they are bi at a social then pay absolutely zero attention to D. We have even had men attempt to cuck D Total waste of a meet.

We never have meets without a social meet first and we discuss it thoroughly but it’s still an issue.

Then recently at a planned social meet (in a bar) a young guy started chatting to us and full on bragged about lying that he’s bi-sexual just to get “at the missis” and not caring what the bloke does “once he’s getting at her”. Mind bogglingly stupid.

Have any other bi couples found a way around this. As it is, we don’t meet anyone who doesn’t have “bi” on their profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arper8000Man 10 weeks ago

cork

I hear this a good bit from couples, lads should realise its fun to play with both, ?? ??

Dublin City

"I hear this a good bit from couples, lads should realise its fun to play with both, ?? ?? "

It’s that guys are full on lying about being bi. You don’t have to be bi, god knows it’s not for everyone. But don’t lie. It’s like lying about your height, it’ll come out eventually!

By *adhatter and coCouple 10 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

This has happened to us on a few occasions

Beginning to realise guys will say anything for an a sexual oppprtunity

By *nangleMan 10 weeks ago

Dungloe

They say unicorns are rare, what about mature couples with a bi guy?

"They say unicorns are rare, what about mature couples with a bi guy?"

That’s us .It’s himself that’s bi and what we like most in a threesome is MMF

By *rRiosMan 10 weeks ago

Dublin

Y’all should do a blow job test at the start! this is a joke but it would certainly separate the “weak from the shaft”

Dublin City

If also you wish to play with she, first these three tests you must pass with he.

- himself

By *og-ManMan 10 weeks ago

somewhere

"If also you wish to play with she, first these three tests you must pass with he.

- himself"

Whats the 3 tests

Dublin City

"If also you wish to play with she, first these three tests you must pass with he.

- himself

Whats the 3 tests "

My car really needs a wash, so that might be the first.

I've got needs too, Bog!

By *panishRebelMan 10 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

It seems silly to me to lie about it. I am straight and have been with a few couples where the guy is bi, but it's sorted up front, and the date is obviously for the woman. This option is common enough.

Only once did I not get respected, and all it took was a teachery look (learnt off an ex) a finger wag, she laughed he smiled and the moment was gone.

So any single straight fella, tell the truth and things will go better.

somewhere

- himself

Whats the 3 tests

I've got needs too, Bog!"

How about a coffee at the drive thru car wash in Omni

Dublin City

"They say unicorns are rare, what about mature couples with a bi guy?

That’s us .It’s himself that’s bi and what we like most in a threesome is MMF

"

We are a rare breed. There are few likeminded couples on here! Nice to see another one

By *ethmeonfireMan 10 weeks ago

Dublin

I really find that weird that guys don’t have the balls to say they are bi.

Being bi is a lifestyle and not a crime.

Often guys pretend to be a couple as well just to play with another guys.

I have atleast 10 in my blocklist

By *heLateLateShowMan 10 weeks ago

Swordz

what's rare is wonderful especailly when it comes to breeds

By *otownkid1967Man 10 weeks ago

Portlaoise

It's very hard to know what single guys are bi and those that are straight. Veris do help in this situation. If there is no mention of the guy having any bi experiences, then just move on.A coffee meet is helpful as well to find out what is expected from everyone if a meet is to go ahead.

Dublin

"It's very hard to know what single guys are bi and those that are straight. Veris do help in this situation. If there is no mention of the guy having any bi experiences, then just move on.A coffee meet is helpful as well to find out what is expected from everyone if a meet is to go ahead."

Agree

Verification has a lot to say about that person’s lifestyle

Portlaoise

"I really find that weird that guys don’t have the balls to say they are bi.

Being bi is a lifestyle and not a crime.

Often guys pretend to be a couple as well just to play with another guys.

I have atleast 10 in my blocklist"

A couples profile dmed me the other night for the 3rd time in 4 months looking to know if I wanted to play and again as usual there was no wife. They have veris on profile and he is down as straight . It really is hard to know these days

Dublin

I have found this way where if they are talking too much about sex, it is off putting

Tried and tested 3 times and passed 3 times

By *rowneyes321TV/TS 10 weeks ago

navan

Try being a bi guy who likes to crossdress with a couple .lol... I'm bi no problem with it and meet occasionally couples where I play with both and love sharing a cockbwith a wife or gf but rare it happens.. easier meet single guys

Dublin City

- himself

Whats the 3 tests

I've got needs too, Bog!

How about a coffee at the drive thru car wash in Omni "

Make it a flat white with a Premium wash and you got yourself a pass on the first test.

By *ressthefleshCouple 10 weeks ago

dublin

"So this has been a bit of recurring theme/issue for us and other bi couples. Single men will swear up and down that they are bi at a social then pay absolutely zero attention to D. We have even had men attempt to cuck D Total waste of a meet.

We never have meets without a social meet first and we discuss it thoroughly but it’s still an issue.

Then recently at a planned social meet (in a bar) a young guy started chatting to us and full on bragged about lying that he’s bi-sexual just to get “at the missis” and not caring what the bloke does “once he’s getting at her”. Mind bogglingly stupid.

Have any other bi couples found a way around this. As it is, we don’t meet anyone who doesn’t have “bi” on their profile.

"

Guys on this site will say mass to get their leg over

Dublin

"So this has been a bit of recurring theme/issue for us and other bi couples. Single men will swear up and down that they are bi at a social then pay absolutely zero attention to D. We have even had men attempt to cuck D Total waste of a meet.

Guys on this site will say mass to get their leg over "

What is mass? I am not very religious

By *rowneyes321TV/TS 10 weeks ago

navan

Maybe he's the priest... am sure there's a few on here???

Dublin

"Maybe he's the priest... am sure there's a few on here???"

By *oxtrotTangoLoveMan 10 weeks ago

monkstown/kentstown

"

I really don't understand at all why they say there bi and then not! In my experience in groups, I have seen many times guys saying there bi but at the end there not! We usually ask them to leave if they slip by us. There not happy but we don't really care!

I usually say it straight out to couples, yes I bi and vers... I also play straight if required.

Dublin

I really don't understand at all why they say there bi and then not! In my experience in groups, I have seen many times guys saying there bi but at the end there not! We usually ask them to leave if they slip by us. There not happy but we don't really care!

I usually say it straight out to couples, yes I bi and vers... I also play straight if required."

Some guys this is an easy opt in but in reality they don’t even know what being bi truly means.

Dublin City

- himself

Whats the 3 tests

I've got needs too, Bog!

Make it a flat white with a Premium wash and you got yourself a pass on the first test.

"

Oh. I also want a snack bar.

I may be easy, but I aint cheap.

somewhere

- himself

Whats the 3 tests

I've got needs too, Bog!

I may be easy, but I aint cheap."

Purple one I presume ....I did buy apples the last time and they were from Marks & Spencer ...

Portlaoise

Guys on this site will say mass to get their leg over "

Amen

Portlaoise

- himself

Whats the 3 tests

I've got needs too, Bog!

I may be easy, but I aint cheap.

Purple one I presume ....I did buy apples the last time and they were from Marks & Spencer ..."

What no Donuts??? Should be ashamed of yourself BM.

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 10 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

Verified Bi Only seems to be the only way....or ask them for their Fab Guys Profile....and check that out.

And yes guys will say anything....

so maybe try the older more experienced as they usually are more honest....mostly....

Its rare to meet fully bi couples so try get some regular fwbs and they may have actual recommendations...

But there are some lovely Fab Straight guys who are actually Bi but just dont say it on their profiles, so dont give up lol x

By *upermanslovechildMan 10 weeks ago

Glasnevin

"

I've had the opposite effect where I talk to a bi couple and say as bi as I go I'd get a double bj, wouldn't do anything else bi. Told that's grand by both in the couple, then keep chatting and eventually talk leads to planning a meet up, suddenly there mood changes to if I don't suck dick and get fucked in the ass there is no chance of meet. When I told them "hold on, you never mentioned any of this being mandatory for a meet", I was told you should have with a bi couple and blasted as being a time waster. So my experiences, gobshites and lack of communication on both sides when it comes to these matters/scenarios

By *wingme22Man 10 weeks ago

Galway

If a guy says he wants to meet for bi mmf then maybe as one of the posters already said start with a bj test, well maybe not as crude as that but maybe Mrs likes to watch Mr and new friend play first. Nothing hotter than an a couple that are open and into naughty openminded play in my opinion.

By *om RedMan 10 weeks ago

Galway

"Verified Bi Only seems to be the only way....or ask them for their Fab Guys Profile....and check that out.

"

That seems to be the solution. Check his verifications and if there is no mention of bisexual fun then chances are he isn’t. On the other side of that coin as a straight male who enjoys a mfm, I would always read verifications on a couples profile to ensure I’m not wasting their time or vice versa.

By *immysmithMan 10 weeks ago

birr

I'm a bi guy(orally bi),and would love the chance to meet a couple where the male is bi,and I'd have no problem sucking the guy off straight away

By *outhDubGuy89Man 10 weeks ago

Dalkey

I’m one of the genuine ones looking for bi MMF experiences. Just found it hard to find one as of yet

By *inxandMrCouple 10 weeks ago

Balbriggan

For us, the guy must say bi on his profile.

What's as frustrating, are people who don't read our profile and are surprised when say we are only interested in bi.

Bi is best

Dublin

"For us, the guy must say bi on his profile.

What's as frustrating, are people who don't read our profile and are surprised when say we are only interested in bi.

Bi is best "

Absolutely

Living the best of both worlds

By *am74Man 10 weeks ago

inbetween north west ,sligo ,galway

"This has happened to us on a few occasions

"

Funny that Hatter I attempted to arrange a meet with you and I got excuse after excuse.

Funny that Hatter I attempted to arrange a meet with you and I got excuse after excuse."

firstly Sam it was Mrs hatter that put up them two posts in reply to the op s initial text here,so less of the "funny that hatter". You know well there were reasons that we didn't get to meet, which were always at cliffony beach which didn't suit both of to be there at the same times,,so no need for the accusations.. in my reply to the op s text I fully agree, because we have got every sort of offer of bi fun with me in pretense of getting a direct route to have fun with Fiona, from the, he can suck my cock for a few mins and then i will fuck Fiona, I will rim both of ye , before i fuck Iona, etc etc, endless offers with the same agenda,, ok in fairness we are ing them out and currently have some genuine guys we interested in. Maybe there should be a Kik group set up for couples with genuine bi guys and see how that pans out..

Dublin

A kik group does sound nice

Something to keep it close and intimate and keeping the time wasters out

By *un4fun23456Man 10 weeks ago

ennis

Funny that Hatter I attempted to arrange a meet with you and I got excuse after excuse. firstly Sam it was Mrs hatter that put up them two posts in reply to the op s initial text here,so less of the "funny that hatter". You know well there were reasons that we didn't get to meet, which were always at cliffony beach which didn't suit both of to be there at the same times,,so no need for the accusations.. in my reply to the op s text I fully agree, because we have got every sort of offer of bi fun with me in pretense of getting a direct route to have fun with Fiona, from the, he can suck my cock for a few mins and then i will fuck Fiona, I will rim both of ye , before i fuck Iona, etc etc, endless offers with the same agenda,, ok in fairness we are ing them out and currently have some genuine guys we interested in. Maybe there should be a Kik group set up for couples with genuine bi guys and see how that pans out.. "

Ha ha I'd rim you both just to get at Henry and hoover ur house ?? ??

somewhere

Funny that Hatter I attempted to arrange a meet with you and I got excuse after excuse. firstly Sam it was Mrs hatter that put up them two posts in reply to the op s initial text here,so less of the "funny that hatter". You know well there were reasons that we didn't get to meet, which were always at cliffony beach which didn't suit both of to be there at the same times,,so no need for the accusations.. in my reply to the op s text I fully agree, because we have got every sort of offer of bi fun with me in pretense of getting a direct route to have fun with Fiona, from the, he can suck my cock for a few mins and then i will fuck Fiona, I will rim both of ye , before i fuck Iona, etc etc, endless offers with the same agenda,, ok in fairness we are ing them out and currently have some genuine guys we interested in. Maybe there should be a Kik group set up for couples with genuine bi guys and see how that pans out..

Ha ha I'd rim you both just to get at Henry and hoover ur house ?? ?? "

Missed Henry...long time admirer of that photo

Dublin City

I've had the opposite effect where I talk to a bi couple and say as bi as I go I'd get a double bj, wouldn't do anything else bi. Told that's grand by both in the couple, then keep chatting and eventually talk leads to planning a meet up, suddenly there mood changes to if I don't suck dick and get fucked in the ass there is no chance of meet. When I told them "hold on, you never mentioned any of this being mandatory for a meet", I was told you should have with a bi couple and blasted as being a time waster. So my experiences, gobshites and lack of communication on both sides when it comes to these matters/scenarios"

To be fair, that sounds a lot more like a disrespect for boundaries. You don’t read as bi AT ALL. You just don’t care who sucks your cock.

if anyone ignored my boundaries like that I’d be out the door, and I have been. But I’d never call myself bi when I just don’t care who gives me head. LOL

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I’m bi as of last few months met a few great married couple been learning how to eat pussy and finger ladies and fun with hubby too

"For us, the guy must say bi on his profile.

Bi is best "

Bi is best! Though I appreciate how hard it is for couples to find a real bi guy. I regulary had to pass a questionaire to show how bi I am

By *electableicecreamMan 10 weeks ago

The West

I had some curiosity about men for a while as I'd been with a few guys just before I turned twenty and wanted to see if there was anything still there.

I got talking to a really nice bi couple who wanted to meet based on my straight profile. I explained about my curiosity and that I wasn't sure how I would feel in the moment. They were totally ok with that and in the end it turned out that I didn't feel it at all in they moment.

We still had a great time together and there were no problems. There was really good communication throughout the entire experience and we all understood the boundaries.

I can only imagine that there are other guys with the same curiosity who might have a change of heart for a myriad of reasons so really the thing is being honest throughout.

This is difficult for some guys as we live in a world where some never have the opportunity to learn to understand there own feelings or how to communicate them.

Being a grown man and coming to terms with repressed urges or even just trying to be open to new experiences is daunting and I found it daunting to talk openly about it with a couple and particularly with the male half. I felt a little intimidated because my questioning made me feel slightly lesser when compared to a confident bisexual man.

All this is mixed up in the misconceived blurry lines in the relationship between bisexuality and masculinity in men.

Just my two cents.

By *wingpeterMan 10 weeks ago

Enniscorthy

I'm bi and love swinging both ways.Genuine bi guys should be verified as such.Then you know you are meeting a genuine bi guy.

Portlaoise

"I'm bi and love swinging both ways.Genuine bi guys should be verified as such.Then you know you are meeting a genuine bi guy. "

This 100%

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Rural

Bi myself, had fun before with women and couples who were attracted to meeting bi guy's.

Going back to being more masculine for a bit again, am available to anyone who's interested lol

Rock on....

By *nangleMan 10 weeks ago

Dungloe

We'd be up for a kik group for bi guys and bi-friendly couples

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Rural

"We'd be up for a kik group for bi guys and bi-friendly couples"

Sounds great, but my experience when I crossed dressed was bi guys are a disaster for meeting, I was pretty dam good at it too.

I'm man enough to doll myself but yet most guys love the chase, rinse and repeat.

Stupid messages, not reading the profile, and some were indignantly passive aggressive.

I learned a lot about men during the cross dressing phase, a good honest funny genuine guy is a dime a dozen.

Same stupid messages, a lot of them were a waste of time besides my verifications they were all good honest men and trans...

Situationally bi. I'm attracted to most women, the curves, shape, smell , femininity. I'm not attracted to men. But when all together things happen in the heat of the moment. I put myself down as bi but I would never dream of meeting a guy alone .

By *istressnMasterprowlingCouple 9 weeks ago

Waterford

In the short length of time I've (Mr)been on here I couldn't concur more with what you say..

Guys will be Guys,will swear blind that they are bi or Bicurious in order to get access to the female..That includes lying.

By *ustblokeMan 9 weeks ago

dublin 1

It’s very rare to meet a truly bi couple, these lads ruin it for the genuine bi lads

By *adhatter and coCouple 9 weeks ago

"In the short length of time I've (Mr)been on here I couldn't concur more with what you say..

Guys will be Guys,will swear blind that they are bi or Bicurious in order to get access to the female..That includes lying."

We totally agree with this

By *amon.dMan 9 weeks ago

antrim

I experimented in my late teens with a guy. Marriage and kids came. Now that the marriage is sexless I can't get the urge of meeting a hotwife and bi husband out of my thoughts. It's such a turn on but until I'm in that situation I can only imaging how Ill react.

By *edbull88Man 9 weeks ago

sligo

Theres only one way to find out if they are bi or not, see how good they are at sucking cock

By *ecret_one42Man 9 weeks ago

Waterford City

Well I’m bi and more than willing to take the proposed test of sucking cock first. Ladies, line up your husbands!

By *am74Man 6 weeks ago

inbetween north west ,sligo ,galway

Funny that Hatter I attempted to arrange a meet with you and I got excuse after excuse. firstly Sam it was Mrs hatter that put up them two posts in reply to the op s initial text here,so less of the "funny that hatter". You know well there were reasons that we didn't get to meet, which were always at cliffony beach which didn't suit both of to be there at the same times,,so no need for the accusations.. in my reply to the op s text I fully agree, because we have got every sort of offer of bi fun with me in pretense of getting a direct route to have fun with Fiona, from the, he can suck my cock for a few mins and then i will fuck Fiona, I will rim both of ye , before i fuck Iona, etc etc, endless offers with the same agenda,, ok in fairness we are ing them out and currently have some genuine guys we interested in. Maybe there should be a Kik group set up for couples with genuine bi guys and see how that pans out.. "

Thats bad .

By *attooed.dadbodMan 6 weeks ago

The light between the oceans

I'm very clear I'm more curious than bi .. I mean you have to be very comfortable to be naked around guys some guys wouldn't dream of it

By *eard and BoobsCouple 6 weeks ago

Portstewart

For us boobs is bi and beard is more curious as in having no physical experience yet and it's not something we push but it's hard to find the decent ones at times

By *s24fun...Couple 6 weeks ago

Trim

It is very hard to find guys who are genuinely bi and not just saying they are as a means to get to have sex with me (Olivia). Hubby tells them he will audition them before we consider a 3sum and it has worked for us as you soon find out which guys are only chancing their arm.

By *rowneyes321TV/TS 6 weeks ago

navan

In fairness Olivia could u blame them.... Yr stunning.. most guys would happily suck ur hubby to be with u... but many would not take his cock as not all bottom

By *s24fun...Couple 6 weeks ago

Trim

"In fairness Olivia could u blame them.... Yr stunning.. most guys would happily suck ur hubby to be with u... but many would not take his cock as not all bottom"

Appreciate that Broweyes. I understand people may not be bottoms and that's fine. We wouldn't force someone to do something against their will or uncomfortable with. But lying to people isn't on. If a guy is straight atleast admit that and save wasting time.

By *rowneyes321TV/TS 6 weeks ago

navan

"In fairness Olivia could u blame them.... Yr stunning.. most guys would happily suck ur hubby to be with u... but many would not take his cock as not all bottom

Appreciate that Broweyes. I understand people may not be bottoms and that's fine. We wouldn't force someone to do something against their will or uncomfortable with. But lying to people isn't on. If a guy is straight atleast admit that and save wasting time. "

agree on that.. lot of time wasters on here who just want to chat.. you have to be selective.. and even at that its hard find the genuine ones... long process to tho for us newbies to get to that trusted level...

By *are04Man 6 weeks ago

Letterkenny

I’m bi and so content with it. Have had fantastic fun and memories with ladies, men and one or two very memorable couples. I honestly think everyone is born bisexual, it’s our upbringing, social stigma and sometimes, religion that install the notion that same sex fun is yukey.

By *implesimon 200Man 6 weeks ago

Drogheda area

I'm bi, be delighted to prove it too!

By *xstevenxxMan 6 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"I'm bi and love swinging both ways.Genuine bi guys should be verified as such.Then you know you are meeting a genuine bi guy. "

Very true - can verify himself

By *ewbie006Man 6 weeks ago

Kilkenny

I’m bi myself and have no problem in stating so. Surprised to see so many guys lying about being bi or bi curious.. it just spoils the entire experience for everyone involved.

Have been in a few mmf threesomes and I must say they r amazing when all three participate fully.. have also had guys posing as couples wanting to be just sucked as a trial before the real meet with wife.

Verifications are the best way to gauge a bi guy or couple.. mmf still always the best..

By *Sparkie.Man 6 weeks ago

Ratoath

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 13:37:58]

By *Sparkie.Man 6 weeks ago

Ratoath

This is a double edged sword,some bi's lie about being straight and straight about being bi.

I'm straight but get messages from straight guys!

Everyone would get on better here if they stated clearly on their profile what their orientation was.

To out the guys lieing to get at the female is simple, have him communicate with the male only and be clear that's she's in the dugout until the second half of the game and only brought into play if he scores in the first half.

By *og-ManMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

"This is a double edged sword,some bi's lie about being straight and straight about being bi.

I'm straight but get messages from straight guys!

Everyone would get on better here if they stated clearly on their profile what their orientation was.

To out the guys lieing to get at the female is simple, have him communicate with the male only and be clear that's she's in the dugout until the second half of the game and only brought into play if he scores in the first half."

Thats playing senior hurling alright

By * New YorkieMan 6 weeks ago

Leeds

"I hear this a good bit from couples, lads should realise its fun to play with both, ?? ??

It’s that guys are full on lying about being bi. You don’t have to be bi, god knows it’s not for everyone. But don’t lie. It’s like lying about your height, it’ll come out eventually!"

Read the verifications and you can see that they are meeting bi couples..

By *urby93Man 6 weeks ago

tipperary

Never realised couples looking for bi guys was so common until seeing this thread XD If it helps, I'm more on the gay side of bi if anyone's interested

By *arper8000Man 7 days ago

cork

where are all these Bi couples?

bring them on!

By *ollo2015Man 7 days ago

Kinnitty

I don't agree with the mindset of "guys will say anything to get their leg over"

I have never claimed to be something or someone I'm not & I know there are lots more guys, bi and straight, on here who are the same.

I've been dabbling on the swing scene 20 odd years & in that time I've met bi and straight couples & never had any issues with boundaries being ignored.

As long as everyone is open & upfront from the beginning it leads to a much more enjoyable experience for all. Anytime I've met a bi couple it has usually been about man on man play with the woman deciding when, or if she wants to play & with who. I've even been told that I'm "not properly bi" because I don't kiss men or take anal!

I can't understand the point of lying, if you are lucky enough to get to meet someone you will be found out.

Everyone has different boundaries & kinks & I believe everyone has a match on here, the difficult part is finding them.

By *ednuts101Man 7 days ago

Who cares?

The only experience I have had on this site has been a "bi" one.

I totally get that a lot will say things just to get their legs over but there are also a lot who wouldn't.

The amount of single men on here is actually staggering.

I have changed my profile numerous times and come to the realisation that it doesn't matter what it says ..the odds of a response from a couple or a woman are nearly 100000/1 so you can see why some pretend to be what they are not.

By *rishmanabroadMan 7 days ago

Dublin/Belfast

Frustrating stuff… speaking from the single (verified) bi make perspective, I’d add that it’s so hard to find the perfect bi mmf alignment… but then so worth when you do.

By *BantsMan 6 days ago

Galway - Dublin - Cork

I wouldn't consider myself being Bi.

However I have no issues playing with a guy as part of being with a couple or three some.

What I have experienced is many couples have had this experience and for me. What has happened a few times. The Lady will keep back initially to see how I am with the guy before joining in.

If I was not being honest they would quickly see I'm not comfortable etc.

It won't prevent a ruined meeting but it will test the honesty fairly quickly

By *un on fabMan 6 days ago

Mallow

"I hear this a good bit from couples, lads should realise its fun to play with both, ?? ?? "

It's the best fun to play with both, I love it..

By *iver80Man 6 days ago

south side ,

Can't understand why someone would lie about been bi and actually not , Its the opposite for me , i find it hard to meet couples because I'm bi ,

By *heBlowinsCouple 6 days ago

West Cork

Aw man we love having a truly bi guy join us.. we don't require it for all meets and maybe it's that caveat that keeps the guys we've seen honest with us.

But it can be a bit frustrating that so many guys have 'straight' on their profile and simply aren't. Some have admitted they just put that so they can have a chance with the 'NO BI MEN' women and couples Not cool, guys

One of my (Mr.) biggest turnoffs is being told (typically in the first message) that a guy isn't bi but they'll let me suck their cock if I want. No thanks. Wrong approach mate. Instant no.

Kudos to all the honest and openly sharing folks in this thread. Respect.

By *heBlowinsCouple 6 days ago

West Cork

"Can't understand why someone would lie about been bi and actually not , Its the opposite for me , i find it hard to meet couples because I'm bi , "

Absolutely the opposite effect for some of us at least Added to that that you have a public face pic- some of us are weird I guess

By *BantsMan 5 days ago

Galway - Dublin - Cork

Open to PM's.

Even just to chat or a coffee etc

By *igbbackagainMan 5 days ago

Tallaght

Love meeting couples with bi guys most fun I have had on meets have been with bi couples

By *ealcoupleCouple 4 days ago

We've had a few and then buckle under pressure on a meet when they think they may have to play bi

By *reespirit85Man 4 days ago

leighton buzzard

Hey guys

By *foru2Man 4 days ago

Edinburgh

"Can't understand why someone would lie about been bi and actually not , Its the opposite for me , i find it hard to meet couples because I'm bi , "

That's the exact issue I have..I can play it straight in a MMF but prefer it bi. Very difficult to find anyone interested. Maybe I should move to Ireland.

By *onicloudMan 4 days ago

ireland

Happy to help you

By *ingerNNutsCouple 4 days ago

dublin

Mr is not bi so we’ve no experience with this which is probably evident in my reply but I can totally see how this would happen often on here.

I’m curious…if you set out more expectations about the bi play during a threesome from the start then the MFM does it change the outcome at all? If you said F will only join in occasionally but we’d love to start off with….are you interested in playing with both?

If they were straight you’d hope if they know it’ll start off with more bi play it would scare them into owning up from the start. When you chat with them about bi play and what you both like at the social do they still bluff it?

How irritating…and for them to try and cuckhold is just disrespectful when it’s not asked for. Sorry you’ve had these experiences

By *heBlowinsCouple 4 days ago

West Cork

"Can't understand why someone would lie about been bi and actually not , Its the opposite for me , i find it hard to meet couples because I'm bi ,

That's the exact issue I have..I can play it straight in a MMF but prefer it bi. Very difficult to find anyone interested. Maybe I should move to Ireland."

Let us know how you get on with that!

By *heBlowinsCouple 4 days ago

West Cork

"Mr is not bi so we’ve no experience with this which is probably evident in my reply but I can totally see how this would happen often on here.

I’m curious…if you set out more expectations about the bi play during a threesome from the start then the MFM does it change the outcome at all? If you said F will only join in occasionally but we’d love to start off with….are you interested in playing with both?

If they were straight you’d hope if they know it’ll start off with more bi play it would scare them into owning up from the start. When you chat with them about bi play and what you both like at the social do they still bluff it?

How irritating…and for them to try and cuckhold is just disrespectful when it’s not asked for. Sorry you’ve had these experiences "

In our experience, we haven't had any lads overtly lie about it when it came to it in the bedroom.

Maybe we're just lucky or pretty good about sussing out the chancers? Or maybe it's because we prefer a bi MMF but have often not required it so there was no reason to lie about it.

The "straight" guys who offer their cock to me (Mr) to suck though... Feels like they're offering me a consolation prize Not hot dude.

No thanks

By *xstevenxxMan 4 days ago

Ashbourne

Happy to do a social with a bi cpl then show them proof of my bi side through pictures or videos.

This day and age I don’t send videos showing your face in public

By *unintheskyMan 4 days ago

Streatham

"Theres only one way to find out if they are bi or not, see how good they are at sucking cock "

Met a couple off-site a whilst back. As it turns out my sucking skills were better than hers! Still meet him when I can get to Dublin...which is often

By *lectric blueMan 4 days ago

dublin

Its frustrating as the label is often misunderstood by all involved but the dishonesty and trying to pull the wool just frustrates everyone involved and by proxy even those not involved.

A major mistrust as a few seem to ruin it for all.

I adore playing with sexually confident couples. Exploring. Guiding. Joining in. The more fun and openness the better.

By *xstevenxxMan 3 days ago

Ashbourne

When couples are looking for bi males

Is it mainly

Tops

Bottoms

Or ver

By *BantsMan 3 days ago

Galway - Dublin - Cork

I think most prefer ver, but not that I have such huge experience to stand by it

» Add a new message to this topic